Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836880 Jan 10, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
LILY WEARS THE ROBE that SAYS I CANNOT BE A BIGOT she doesn't think she is naked for all to see
Oh, how do I look?
carol

Orlando, FL

#836882 Jan 10, 2013
yougonlearntodaysellout wrote:
I'll be honest:
Halfbreed Obama didn't do shit for black people in the end. That said, the GOP doesn't do shit for black people either and they hate us to boot. We need a new party or at least a new full black President that isn't Herman Cain. Until the GOP convinces me otherwise with policies and a change of goddamn attitude I will continue voting Dem.
Your location is Canada. Are you there on vacation?

Republicans simply want government to make it easier for Americans to pursue their Constitutional right to happiness by getting out of the way of that pursuit.

There are so many laws on the books that stifle that pursuit, it would make your head swim.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836883 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they act like this when Presidents Clinton and Bush enacted assault weapons bans? The healthcare mandate was a republican concept; if Bush did it, they'd be all for it.
IF BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT WAS IGNORED BY WHITE PRESIDENTS what would happen lily

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#836884 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
He learned on General Hospital
Obama loading his cabinet with white men. Lmao@u sheep.
Listen

Santa Clara, CA

#836886 Jan 10, 2013
It always make me laugh when I visit this site... To see all these african americans acting their color. I guess since this is supposed to be a forum for AA's they feel comfortable and in charge. If I belonged to a race that destroyed society where ever it gathers in large populations (neighborhoods (many in bay area), cities (Oakland, CA), countries (any in Africa) due to the lack of intelligence and having zero regard for society in general I would enjoy a forum like this too. The AA's can continue to throw insults to us "peckerwoods" but just know that the entire world hates you and what you do to civilized society. But, what can you expect from a race that has only been removed from mud huts for the past 200 years (or so).

Happy New Year!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#836889 Jan 10, 2013
this is interesting

Obama restores lifetime Secret Service for former presidents

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_162-5756332...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836890 Jan 10, 2013
carol wrote:
Another school shooting in a California high school.
Only 1 victim I can gather so far - a teacher.
Liberals still won't address the real problem. Taking away moral compasses from our young people.
Another small town, 7000 population, where people always say "things like that never happen here", he had a shotgun, shot two people. If he had an A15, he could have mowed down a few dozen in a minute.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836891 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't read very well do you?
I think that's the other way around
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836892 Jan 10, 2013
One in 25 US teenagers has attempted suicide, study of thousands of youngsters reveals, ban youth
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#836895 Jan 10, 2013
Holding the Line Against Gun Control. We have nothing Left to Lose.

The cries for We, the People to be disarmed shows this empire is on its last legs. The enemies within are using fear and demonization because that is what they do. This criminal and illegitimate government knows they are not all-powerful and invincible. They know they do not have the man power to withstand an armed populace. All the foreign troops, the jack booted thugs and soldiers will not stop the American people resisting. The gun grabbers do not have the facts in their favor. As usual, they have to resort to lying and deceit to achieve their goals.

History has shown that government has been the biggest cause of unnatural death over disease,famines, wars combined in the 20th century. People within government do not get nicer if the citizenry is disarmed. The government starts to murder in mass. We have to hold the line and not give in.

http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2013/01/09...
pen_Ok_e_O

Oklahoma City, OK

#836897 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You believe that guy is a doctor? LOL!
And your husband is a lawyer...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836898 Jan 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, please try and focus. There would have been no war on Jews had Hitler not told the Germans enough times there was until they believed it.
Just like there was no war on women until Obama told women enough times that there was and they started to believe it.
Please, please, please tell me you understand now.
We can be greatful for the Republican party for helping President Obama getting re elected. The continual anti women legilation; chipping away at womens rights, the callous rape comments by two senate contenders brought it home, the women woke up! The heard the message. They heard the threats; to force women to keep their rapists babies; to force them to be subjected to rape by the state, "just close your eyes and it will soon be over" the gov. of PA said!
You said, Hitler suckered the people into believing there was a war on Jews! Do you even think about what you type?
Then, another of your cohorts on here claimed that the Germans didn't know that extermination of the Jews was taking place. So, which is it? The Jews were not targeted for extermination? or were they lying?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#836899 Jan 10, 2013
Al-Qaeda means Arabic al-qida, the base at the q'ida foundation base, Feminine participle of qa'ada tp sit, Robert Cook a deceasedMP wrote last year that AL-Qaida , literally the computer file of the thousands of mujehideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. Is this an urban legeng. CIA hates Al-Qaeda also I will bet money on it. Safer World 2013 GF008
pen_Ok_e_O

Oklahoma City, OK

#836901 Jan 10, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
Anyway Big Joe is going to set the gun laws straight in the next week or so. Even if congress doesn't agree the Prez will make it law so all that money wasted at Walmart doing buy ups will be in vain.
Taking a conservatives guns?????

Now we know how liberals feel when their EBT cards are lost in the mail...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#836902 Jan 10, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
One in 25 US teenagers has attempted suicide, study of thousands of youngsters reveals, ban youth
Yeah right and they're also reporting that at least one in fifteen Americans has already had to visit a doctor during this active flu season.

That's also fun with numbers bullshyte whipped up out of thin air by some basement dweller and repeated on anonymous forums by lying scumbags such as yourself.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#836903 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh my effing word, you're sick in the head.
"silly"
The points I make are not my points, they are points "poop" has made on numerous occasions. You should be telling "poop" he is sick in the head.
Peace
steve_erwin

Oklahoma City, OK

#836906 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, how do I look?
Lilly looks like a midget sasquatch...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#836907 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
He learned on General Hospital
New york loses 1.7 billion annually in revenue because of high taxes. Lmao@u sheep

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#836908 Jan 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No. CLinton & Bush were moderates. Your Fuehrer Obama is a radical, airhead. You're just too stupid to know the difference.
No this is where you get it so wrong, Obama mirrors in a lot of ways your icon Reagan except for the stupid stuff. In other words he has behaved like middle of the road. I mean Wall St was been given a "get out of jail" free card but in other countries they have been pursued. The only difference is , because he is black even when he says "Hello" that is seen as radical.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#836910 Jan 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right and they're also reporting that at least one in fifteen Americans has already had to visit a doctor during this active flu season.
That's also fun with numbers bullshyte whipped up out of thin air by some basement dweller and repeated on anonymous forums by lying scumbags such as yourself.
Well skippy...you better get the liberals to ban influenza...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 15 min Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Guru 182,094
abby 12-26 20 min cheluzal 2
amy 12-26 23 min cheluzal 2
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 34 min reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,287
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM