Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#836809 Jan 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest you read a few books pertaining to the Holocaust and how Jews were demonized enough times so that Germans became brainwashed.
You prove your ignorance again.

Germans already hated Jews. As did th ePoles, Russians, Yugoslavs, Romanians, etc.

Yiu are an ignorant fool. Noone had to be brainwashed by anyone. It was in their culture to hate Jews. Why do you think Europe's Jews were in ghettos long before WWII?? DUH

""Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust (1996) is a book by American writer Daniel Goldhagen that argues that the vast majority of ordinary Germans were as the title indicates "willing executioners" in the Holocaust because of a unique and virulent "eliminationist antisemitism" in the German identity, which had developed in the preceding centuries. Goldhagen argued that this "eliminationist antisemitism" was the cornerstone of German national identity, that this type of antisemitism was unique to Germany and because of it, ordinary Germans killed Jews willingly and happily. Goldhagen asserted that this special mentality grew out of medieval attitudes from a religious basis, but was eventually secularized.""

Catholic Poles turned on their Jewish neighbors by the thousands.

Your understanding of history is that of a fifth grader.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#836811 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You'll never get them to understand. I've tried for years.
Oh, I'm not trying. My posts are mainly for the other (GOOD) people around. This is the reason I think a civil War appears more likely now than some years ago. They are not going to change their minds. They are he11 bent on taking our arms, liberties and money and keep thinking we should just roll over. Yes, they are even INSULTED if we object.

It's been a good life. Many people in the world don't reach their 40th birthday, so why should I complain if the liberals make real of their vile threats? Will not be the first to dye at the hands of tyrants and probably will not be the last either. At least they cannot get us in the after lie, because I doubt there will be a lot of libs where I am going. They prefer it warmer....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#836812 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The dumbass can't even tell the real Carol from that idiot in Alabama and demwit in Shitcago.
No, but you have to admit watching him make a fool of himself is entertaining.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#836813 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Doofus I have always said I have catastrophic health insurance. It costs very little because of the high deductible. I do pay cash because the insurance does not cover doctor visits and minor medical. I save a lot of money every year because I don't have to pay $600-$800 dollars a month to an insurance company. That money is saved into the HSA and other savings plans. You show your ignorance more and more.
Show me a post where you said you had any form of health insurance.

I never saw it. All I saw is your telling others they were fools for buying health insurance.

Are you one of the fools?? You flip-flop so frequently, it's hard to tell.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#836814 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, where's your original post? Repost it and let's discuss.
You said, the Germans were brainwashed to think that there was a war on Jews.
That statement translates to: there was no war on the Jews.
You said a number of other doozies as well such as;
there was no war on women
there was no war on minorities
No, it translates to: the germans were BRAINWASHED to THINK there was no war on the jews.

It has an entirely different meaning when you keep those words in the statement.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#836815 Jan 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you have to admit watching him make a fool of himself is entertaining.
Yes it is except for when he attacks Carol.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#836816 Jan 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Germans already hated Jews. As did th ePoles, Russians, Yugoslavs, Romanians, etc.
Yiu are an ignorant fool. Noone had to be brainwashed by anyone. It was in their culture to hate Jews. Why do you think Europe's Jews were in ghettos long before WWII?? DUH
""Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust (1996) is a book by American writer Daniel Goldhagen that argues that the vast majority of ordinary Germans were as the title indicates "willing executioners" in the Holocaust because of a unique and virulent "eliminationist antisemitism" in the German identity, which had developed in the preceding centuries. Goldhagen argued that this "eliminationist antisemitism" was the cornerstone of German national identity, that this type of antisemitism was unique to Germany and because of it, ordinary Germans killed Jews willingly and happily. Goldhagen asserted that this special mentality grew out of medieval attitudes from a religious basis, but was eventually secularized.""
Carol in no way is smarter than a fifth grader.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836817 Jan 10, 2013
WHITE LIB RACE HUSTLERS PUT OBAMA in OFFICE SO THEY WOULDN'T NEED TO DEAL WITH BLACK ISSUES ANYMORE, AND THEY HAVE NOT, BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT GOES UP AS WE ARE TOLD THE ECONOMY AND JOB GROWTH are UP SHARPTON, JACKSON, NONE OF THE PROMINENT BLACK LEADERS(lol) HAVE PUT THEIR VOICES TO THE PROBLEMS IN THE BLACK COMMUNUITY THAT BLACKS AND THEIR WHITE LIB MENTORS have NOT SOLVED IN 50+ years OBAMA MIGHT BE PRESIDENT HOWEVER BLACK ARE GOING FURTHER BACK this is HAPPENING UNDER A SO CALLED BLACK PRESIDENT KEEP THOSE MOUF SHUT WHEN HE IS GONE BABY GONE, IF HE GETS A THIRD TERM AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT IS DONE! FOR BLACKS AND WHITES POOR PEOPLE
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#836818 Jan 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I am laughing t such an ignorant and simplistic drivel at history. What jerk!!
first of all, when did this "hatred" start? in WW1? Do you know how many iron cross recipients were jews in WW1? Which "ghettos" are you describing as jews being in before WW2? Or are you talking about Sachsenhausen or Buchenwald? I wouldn't be surprised if you were.

An american writing a book about how guilty germans were f holocaust is just that, a book. I personally have a friend from Germany whose grandfather was in Kz for most of the war. He told him most germans had no idea what was going on unless they ended up in camps themselves.

If anything, where were the American jews? Where was the outrage from the allies during the entire war? If the germans were so exclusively anti-semitic, then why did the allies NEVER do anything about what was going on? Can you tell me any bombing action towards any camps? Or commando raids? The latter shouldn't be too hard, especially taking into consideration that jews themselves managed in many cases to rise up and in one case (Sobibor) even managed to overwhealm camp and escape in large numbers. ALso, for every "catholic" who told on hidden Jews there was another that was hiding others.

When liberals try lecturing people about history, it reminds me about the white belt in Karate that tries explaining a boxer how a punch is done. Your over-simplification of such a gigantic issue as Holocaust and your desire to collectively label an entire population or it reeks o the same ignorant approach liberals have to any issue. It can all be explained and they have all the answers. And now you are arguing based upon ONE book written by an American historian. You are laughable indeed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836819 Jan 10, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former physician still in my prime of late 30's let me try educating you about the meaning of HSA and insurance policies. Of course, this is an explanation of the point of having HSA, which you liberals are about to tear apart, so you are correct there.
A) HSA is not meant to save you from hospitalizations, this is what your INSURANCE is for. However, since you now foot your copays yourself the PREMIUM for a high-deductible could be VERY low, depending upon your overall health. For a family this can be a significant household save.
B) The Obamacare act has as one o the intentions to destroy any such policies. Why? Because it is an incentive for people to work to stay healthy. Most health problems are entirely preventive and for others a catastrophic coverage is way to go.
C) People with multiple chronic problems will still get care as today. In my entire lie as a doctor I have NEVER done anything differently because of insurance issues. This is another gigantic lie from liberals.
D) IF HSA's were to be let rolling over from year to year significant savings would accrue.
E) More cash/out of pocket pay for non-emergent things through HSA will drop prices like a rock once the regulators, parasites and all other nonsense is taken out.
F) Finally, it is very misleading to simplify this issue the way you have done. Read the entire Obamacare bill page to page (like I have done) even though your leaders haven't ands maybe you would understand something. The Crux of Obamacare is to destroy individual responsibility, ferment collectivism and transfer the remaining vestiges of private values in healthcare to the government.
So far two of my friends from medical school has quit. One already got a job as a RAC auditor (helping medicare micromanage doctors pay) and the other one is now working with education. Of course, this is just a snapshot of all the docs I know. Even if more is quitting, there will always be someone willing to work for the government, especially when you are a federal employee and no longer have to be worried about getting sued. I bet you everything neither Obama and his trial lawyer supporters don't know what to do with this. Through my malpractice insurance these years, I have given thousands of $$ to the trial lawyers and then democrats. I have probably given pout more money to liberals against my will than most libs on this site. No, not probably, but very likely.
An "adverse effect" even the libs didn't think abut. I think doctors should be held accountable if they do something wrong, but arbitration would have worked better and compensated most victims more than the current process, IMHO. Get ready for forced arbitration if your Obamdoc messes up.
What medical school did you go to?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#836820 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it is except for when he attacks Carol.
Even lily called him to the carpet for that. I'm telling you, his mom's name must have been carol.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836821 Jan 10, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former physician still in my prime of late 30's let me try educating you about the meaning of HSA and insurance policies. Of course, this is an explanation of the point of having HSA, which you liberals are about to tear apart, so you are correct there.
A) HSA is not meant to save you from hospitalizations, this is what your INSURANCE is for. However, since you now foot your copays yourself the PREMIUM for a high-deductible could be VERY low, depending upon your overall health. For a family this can be a significant household save.
B) The Obamacare act has as one o the intentions to destroy any such policies. Why? Because it is an incentive for people to work to stay healthy. Most health problems are entirely preventive and for others a catastrophic coverage is way to go.
C) People with multiple chronic problems will still get care as today. In my entire lie as a doctor I have NEVER done anything differently because of insurance issues. This is another gigantic lie from liberals.
D) IF HSA's were to be let rolling over from year to year significant savings would accrue.
E) More cash/out of pocket pay for non-emergent things through HSA will drop prices like a rock once the regulators, parasites and all other nonsense is taken out.
F) Finally, it is very misleading to simplify this issue the way you have done. Read the entire Obamacare bill page to page (like I have done) even though your leaders haven't ands maybe you would understand something. The Crux of Obamacare is to destroy individual responsibility, ferment collectivism and transfer the remaining vestiges of private values in healthcare to the government.
So far two of my friends from medical school has quit. One already got a job as a RAC auditor (helping medicare micromanage doctors pay) and the other one is now working with education. Of course, this is just a snapshot of all the docs I know. Even if more is quitting, there will always be someone willing to work for the government, especially when you are a federal employee and no longer have to be worried about getting sued. I bet you everything neither Obama and his trial lawyer supporters don't know what to do with this. Through my malpractice insurance these years, I have given thousands of $$ to the trial lawyers and then democrats. I have probably given pout more money to liberals against my will than most libs on this site. No, not probably, but very likely.
An "adverse effect" even the libs didn't think abut. I think doctors should be held accountable if they do something wrong, but arbitration would have worked better and compensated most victims more than the current process, IMHO. Get ready for forced arbitration if your Obamdoc messes up.
Very well stated.

Somewhere along the way, medical insurance ceased to be insurance and became pre-paid medical care, driving up the cost.

The left refuses to accept that most people are basically healthy and are better served by catastrophic insurance.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836822 Jan 10, 2013
LIBS ON TOPIX HAVE DONE ONE GOOD THING FOR EDUCATION they have created additions to our great lexicon words like FUCtard,PUCCCEEE,lol education in AMERICA, THE 50+ years of LIB agenda MODERN PERMISSIVE TRENDS lol,UNemployment, HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT RATES THROUGH THE ROOF, POVERTY EVERYWHERE,teen pregnancy of course supported by ABORTION,DRUG addiction rampant destroying families, THE LIBS HAVE DONE GREAT FOR OUR CULTURE AMERICA is IN THE BEST POSITION IT HAS EVER been in
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#836823 Jan 10, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
WHITE LIB RACE HUSTLERS PUT OBAMA in OFFICE SO THEY WOULDN'T NEED TO DEAL WITH BLACK ISSUES ANYMORE, AND THEY HAVE NOT, BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT GOES UP AS WE ARE TOLD THE ECONOMY AND JOB GROWTH are UP SHARPTON, JACKSON, NONE OF THE PROMINENT BLACK LEADERS(lol) HAVE PUT THEIR VOICES TO THE PROBLEMS IN THE BLACK COMMUNUITY THAT BLACKS AND THEIR WHITE LIB MENTORS have NOT SOLVED IN 50+ years OBAMA MIGHT BE PRESIDENT HOWEVER BLACK ARE GOING FURTHER BACK this is HAPPENING UNDER A SO CALLED BLACK PRESIDENT KEEP THOSE MOUF SHUT WHEN HE IS GONE BABY GONE, IF HE GETS A THIRD TERM AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT IS DONE! FOR BLACKS AND WHITES POOR PEOPLE
I'm going to tell you something. Nobody is immune to bigotry, hateful thoughts and racism. However, like you said, Obama is double dangerous because him and his ilk, not only has demonized their political opponents (republicans), but have failed to do ANYTHING to solve race problems besides stoking it up some more.

The only thing we have to do to solve race problems is to encourage a day-to-day dialogue in local communities and gradually let people ease into each other without force, labeling or vote-hustling. For someone who is "white", it is difficult to approach this with a sentient thought without liberals attacking me for being racist. I'm not alone here. There are millions of people who fee; the same. Liberals have generated racial barriers and continue to do so. I don't think the solution is to vote republican either. Rather, local communities must find local dialogues and solutions and the race hustlers and the rare white supremacists should go and play together. Something tells me they need each other like a tick needs a deer, but I am not sure who is who.

Finally, you are correct about the danger of a third term. Once people are disarmed, I think it will happen and the world will of course cheer on. Nothing is more disgusting than liberal knight in white armor, because the white over black paint isn't even dry in most cases.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836824 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You'll never get them to understand. I've tried for years.
You believe that guy is a doctor? LOL!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836825 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The dumbass can't even tell the real Carol from that idiot in Alabama and demwit in Shitcago.
There is no difference between the idiot in Alabama and the ghetto trash in Chicago, as well as several others.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836826 Jan 10, 2013
WHEN THE WHITE LIB HUSTLERS called A BLACK MAN AN UNCLE TOM THEY DIDN"T EQUATE THAT TO RACISM BECAUSE THEIR black TRAINEES CLAPPED,the trainees didn't see that as another way of saying the NWORD, POVERTY IS A BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE, WHITE LIBS HAVE HAD YOUR DESTINY IN THEIR HANDS FOR 50+ YEARS THEY TOOK CREDIT FOR THE WORK OF THE REPUBLICANS and STILL YOU CRY IF OBAMA IS THE MOUNTAIN TOP FOLKS THEIR IS NOWHERE TO GO BUT
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#836828 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What medical school did you go to?
Why don't you ask me my address, social security number and where my wife works at the same time? DO you SERIOUSLY think I would ever tell you that? Just because you get the republicans to bite at your every bait, just don't expect everybody else to do so...

Finally, I'm not working as physician any more and never will. I am simply using the knowledge I have accumulated here in some arguments. My life is so much richer and fuller after I got out of this. Medical school is a gigantic fraud and IO would warn anyone to think twice before they sing up. It is faaaaar from hanging out having sex with every intern, chatting up a patient in bed who is prettier than Miss universe or yelling louder than Pavorotti with amplifier every times a code shows up. All the former examples in the various TV soaps out there are so fake and phony that anyone who thinks it is like that deserves to be drowned in red tape, spit upon, threatened to be killed or beaten up (with nothing ever done) or having to deal with "quality control nurses" (another bunch of people that has healthcare degree that never sees patients).
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836829 Jan 10, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to tell you something. Nobody is immune to bigotry, hateful thoughts and racism. However, like you said, Obama is double dangerous because him and his ilk, not only has demonized their political opponents (republicans), but have failed to do ANYTHING to solve race problems besides stoking it up some more.
The only thing we have to do to solve race problems is to encourage a day-to-day dialogue in local communities and gradually let people ease into each other without force, labeling or vote-hustling. For someone who is "white", it is difficult to approach this with a sentient thought without liberals attacking me for being racist. I'm not alone here. There are millions of people who fee; the same. Liberals have generated racial barriers and continue to do so. I don't think the solution is to vote republican either. Rather, local communities must find local dialogues and solutions and the race hustlers and the rare white supremacists should go and play together. Something tells me they need each other like a tick needs a deer, but I am not sure who is who.
Finally, you are correct about the danger of a third term. Once people are disarmed, I think it will happen and the world will of course cheer on. Nothing is more disgusting than liberal knight in white armor, because the white over black paint isn't even dry in most cases.
BLACKS AND WHITES SAW THAT AFTER 9/11 THE POWERS KNEW THEY HAD A PROBLEM THE SOLUTION someone that would DIVIDE the PEOPLE, WHITES WERE SCREWED BY WHITE CORPARATE POLITICIANS BLACKS WERE JUST SCREWED ANYWAY MORE BLACKS VOTED FOR BUSH AND REPUBLICAN THAN BEFORE THAT WAS A RED FLAG FOR THE POWERS a SOMEWHAT RACIALLY UNITED AMERICA WOULD NOT WORK FOR THE POWERS
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836830 Jan 10, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am laughing t such an ignorant and simplistic drivel at history. What jerk!!
first of all, when did this "hatred" start? in WW1? Do you know how many iron cross recipients were jews in WW1? Which "ghettos" are you describing as jews being in before WW2? Or are you talking about Sachsenhausen or Buchenwald? I wouldn't be surprised if you were.
An american writing a book about how guilty germans were f holocaust is just that, a book. I personally have a friend from Germany whose grandfather was in Kz for most of the war. He told him most germans had no idea what was going on unless they ended up in camps themselves.
If anything, where were the American jews? Where was the outrage from the allies during the entire war? If the germans were so exclusively anti-semitic, then why did the allies NEVER do anything about what was going on? Can you tell me any bombing action towards any camps? Or commando raids? The latter shouldn't be too hard, especially taking into consideration that jews themselves managed in many cases to rise up and in one case (Sobibor) even managed to overwhealm camp and escape in large numbers. ALso, for every "catholic" who told on hidden Jews there was another that was hiding others.
When liberals try lecturing people about history, it reminds me about the white belt in Karate that tries explaining a boxer how a punch is done. Your over-simplification of such a gigantic issue as Holocaust and your desire to collectively label an entire population or it reeks o the same ignorant approach liberals have to any issue. It can all be explained and they have all the answers. And now you are arguing based upon ONE book written by an American historian. You are laughable indeed.
The US government, headed by Democrat FDR, was fully aware of the Nazi program to exterminate Jews and made absolutely no effort to stop the genocide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Mister Tonka 98,528
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Chicagoan by Birth 179,640
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min Poof1 50,750
Abby 10-30 58 min Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,829
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,140
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 1 hr reality is a crutch 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]