Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263806 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#836923 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wouldn't, you're a fking liar nutjob.
Obama
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#836924 Jan 10, 2013
I thougt I received message Al-Qaeda listening to me I ama like Clark Gable frankly my dear I don't give a durn. Let them listen cause chatter get caught. They like to brag I hear. GF008 Safer World 2013
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836926 Jan 10, 2013
WHITE LIB RACE HUSTLERS HAVE SET blacks UP TO TAKE THE FALL TIME WILL TELL THEY WILL JUST BECOME REPUBLICANS WHILE YOU STAY BLACK DEM AND DUMB, THE DEM POLITICIAN WHO GOT THE MAID PREGNANT WAS A DEMOCRAT THAT BECAME A REPUBLICAN HE was ALSO A MEMBER OF THE KKK black democrats know your parties HISTORY
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#836927 Jan 10, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
No this is where you get it so wrong, Obama mirrors in a lot of ways your icon Reagan except for the stupid stuff. In other words he has behaved like middle of the road. I mean Wall St was been given a "get out of jail" free card but in other countries they have been pursued. The only difference is , because he is black even when he says "Hello" that is seen as radical.
How did you feel after obammie mentioned rhe 57 states? Did that give you a history woodie?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#836928 Jan 10, 2013
IRA is pals of mine Al-Qaeda nice guys unless provoked. GF008 Safer World 2013

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#836929 Jan 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Taft is a shithole, lots of gang activity, no one will say that. He targeted specific student. The teacher was shot defusing the situation.
No one was killed, much to the chagrin of Biden, he'll still have to include shotguns and bird shot in the coming purge.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#836930 Jan 10, 2013
NRA you have children you should understand. GF008 Safer World 2013
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#836932 Jan 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry more qualified.
Republicans need a victory from time to time as the
Teabaggers are dragging it down
...and you need to take a whole bunch of sleeping pills...
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836933 Jan 10, 2013
BLACKS GUN control MEANS YOU WILL BE A VICTIM when you can shoot back life has more breathing room ask KUNTA KINTE why his name is TOBEY he didn't HAVE A BURNER ONLY DEMOCRAT SLAVE OWNER AMERICAN HISTORY 101 BUCK AND THE PREACHER no GUNS BLACKS WERE JUST VICTIMS DEACONS FOR DEFENSE POVERTY IS A BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE BLACK PEOPLE DON'T LET WHITE LIB DEM RACE HUSTLERS PUT YOU TO SLEEP AFTER THE ELECTIONS YOU CAN'T TELL ONE FROM THE OTHER
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836935 Jan 10, 2013
BLACK PEOPLE MAKE THE SECOND AMENDMENT WORK FOR YOU protect your family from the PAST
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#836938 Jan 10, 2013
Repeating rifles by North won Cival War NRA I understand weapon capabilities. Children need to feel safe at schools. GF008 Safer World 2013
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836939 Jan 10, 2013
WHITE LIB DEM RACE HUSTLERs TRAINED SHARPTON
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#836940 Jan 10, 2013
I should have been involved in fast and furious was involved in Iraq security forces. GFoo8 Safer World 2013
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#836941 Jan 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Gov. Cuomo next President.
He's got a good shot at it imo__the lovable Biden is also crazy and "old" while Hillary, also old has just experienced medical problems including a blood clot in the brain which is a gigantic red flag. She's out!!!

Cuomo will be the right age has boucoup positive experience in government and can assemble a "proper" election committee. As a plus, people liked his dad, maybe not for a POTUS but as a person. There are also other capable qualified Dem's quietly lurking.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#836942 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans made sure Susan Rice would not be nominated.
I said cabinet, stupid.
history_woodie

Conway, AR

#836943 Jan 10, 2013
frack wrote:
Can't wait to see the baggers stroking out en masse when they collect their phallic replacements ...
DemZafuckingQueerBaitHomo...

For sure!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836944 Jan 10, 2013
BLACKS WERE PROUD BEFORE WHITE LIB HUSTLERS TOLD THEM THEY WERE EQUAL because BLACKS had to be TWICE as GOOD TO GET THE JOB BEFORE THE WHITE LIB HUSTLER SO NOONE COULD SAY THEY DIDN'T EARN THE JOB YOU DIDN"T GET IT BECAUSE YOU WERE BLACK BUT BECAUSE YOU HAD TO BE THE BEST BETTER THAN THE CHILD OF THE WHITE LIB HUSTLER ALSO IT GAVE OTHER GROUPS THAT COULDN'T PASS AS BEING TOO WHITE THEY REALLY GOT THE BREAK BECAUSE SOME SO CALLED WHITES were not accepted even in the KKK until AFTER CIVIL RIGHTS you olive colored people u know greaseballs and such
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836945 Jan 10, 2013
THE BRIGHTEST PRESIDENT ever always blames the WHITE REPUBLICANS for his PROBLEMS the WHITEMAN STILL RULES TELL BARAK THEY ARE SO DUMB

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#836946 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Environment investigations were not complete.
Republicans demanded a decision before the reports were finished therefore it was not approved.
You are either lying or uninformed. Investigations were complete, you loonies just didn't like the results
history_woodie

Conway, AR

#836947 Jan 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's got a good shot at it imo__the lovable Biden is also crazy and "old" while Hillary, also old has just experienced medical problems including a blood clot in the brain which is a gigantic red flag. She's out!!!
Cuomo will be the right age has boucoup positive experience in government and can assemble a "proper" election committee. As a plus, people liked his dad, maybe not for a POTUS but as a person. There are also other capable qualified Dem's quietly lurking.
There has to be Kennedy around somewhere that needs a job...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Jacques Ottawa 194,525
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 1 hr Julie 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 54,356
abby7-31-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Mark 52,069
Amy 7-30-15 8 hr Mister Tonka 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages