Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,583)

Showing posts 771,641 - 771,660 of1,034,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Good News letter of reprimand torn up By Commander-In-Chief for outstanding batttlefield promotions. Great Commander American History. Safer World 2013
"President Obama’s 2013 budget will add roughly $6 trillion to the nation’s debt over the next 10 years". Obama’s plan is a reckless path to financial oblivion. It will not be successful, and Congress will not endorse it.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/7117/barack...
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Commuter hackers Alcatraz map controversy,
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I served with My Lai massacre officers brother in Europe. War is awful sometimes soldiers get out of hand. By the way Silent Treatment I did not like fellow officer being chewed out in front of troops over not liking spinach in mess hall I felt like throwing my plate in floor as did other officers. Safer World 2013
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
I served with My Lai massacre officers brother in Europe. War is awful sometimes soldiers get out of hand. By the way Silent Treatment I did not like fellow officer being chewed out in front of troops over not liking spinach in mess hall I felt like throwing my plate in floor as did other officers. Safer World 2013
How old are you?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

As to who flashed the Generals adult daughter from Headquarters window I don't know. General sure was angry Headquarters was stunned but General made them a better unit Europe. Safer World 2013
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"President Obama’s 2013 budget will add roughly $6 trillion to the nation’s debt over the next 10 years". Obama’s plan is a reckless path to financial oblivion. It will not be successful, and Congress will not endorse it.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/7117/barack...
And we can thank you Republicans who took us from Clinton's balanced budget to a trillion-dollar-per-year mess under Bush.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
I served with My Lai massacre officers brother in Europe. War is awful sometimes soldiers get out of hand.
And sometimes officers encourage and exhort their troops to carry out massacres.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Boy, am I beat!
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
As to who flashed the Generals adult daughter from Headquarters window I don't know. General sure was angry Headquarters was stunned but General made them a better unit Europe. Safer World 2013
You're about as credible as Gomer Pyle.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that, shall we do nothing and wait for the next slaughter? These millions of young liberals bear close watching.
its both the ones on the extreme Far Left & Far Right that bear close watching.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

browneyes served with General Foods in the cupcake division.

Decorated for bravery with the order of the Poppin Fresh Doughboy with cookie sprinkles.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Was General driving speed boat that sunk gamba goat in Europe as pay back for flash incident. I wound up saving African Americans life who could not swim panicked in water I was ordered by fellow officer not to tear life jacket out of new box. I disobeyed orders as did others used common sense and European Coast Guard will tell you it's a good thing we were wearing them. Safer World 2013
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Browneyes,

You say you gave a five-star general a left-handed salute.

Problem is, the last five-star general was Eisenhower.

Once again, how old are you?
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Well, browneyes is gonna shut his yap for a while while he tries to figure how old he is.
Brown lies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Yep, I flew F-86 Saber Jets over Germany during WW II. Saved a young Black guy's life. His piper cub ran out of gas. So I stepped out of my cockpit, walked along the wing of the plane and pulled him to safety.

The officer with me told me not to do this, but I used common sense. For this, I was made an admiral.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>its both the ones on the extreme Far Left & Far Right that bear close watching.
"Close watching" by the government for political reasons is not an indication of a free society.
K in CA

Orinda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RealDave wrote:
We gained 155K jobs in December.
Now, let's hear it from the "But" crowd.
Get busy you right whiners & tell us all the excuses why this is a bad report.
Jobs? Mostly government workers.

Beat it dope.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Brown lies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

During the battle of the bulge, a tiger tank came right at me.

So I stuck my fist down the barrel. It made the gun misfire. For this, I was made an 11-star general.
Brown lies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I was sent to Stalingrad to stabilize the front. I told my men to moon the adult daughters of the Germans we were fighting. And to throw spitballs at them.

After a week of this, they surrendered. For that, I was made commander of the Turkish air force.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,641 - 771,660 of1,034,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 8 min Kuuipo 9
Music Artists A to Z 12 min boundary painter 92
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 18 min boundary painter 1,023
Amy 4-19 20 min boundary painter 8
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 29 min boundary painter 7,551
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min ritedownthemiddle 42,991
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min edogxxx 96,133
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance