Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#836674 Jan 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This president seems to like taking credit for creating the crappiest economy in decades and then blame republicans out the other side of his mouth.
Go figure.
Exit polls indicated that President Obama won on this issue in November.
Running against a "do nothing republican congress" worked for President Truman in 1948 and for President Obama.

Peace

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#836675 Jan 10, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR CONCEPTS ARE WHAT causes things like sandy hook the first thing a lib does is to DRUG people no regardsa for the side effects, drug that are suppose to take away depression is handed by the LIBS paid for by BIG PHARMA CORPS and it causes the most extreme responses as far as side effects Self murder the list goes on why not BAN THOSE DRUGS, LIBS hand them out like SKITTLES lololo
After my wife got her hair caught in a conveyor belt they put her on anti-depressants. That started her downward spiral. It actually got worse when they took her off of them.
Lincoln

United States

#836676 Jan 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're defending Gaddafi???
Even Dweeb isn't that stupid.(He might be)
Read it and weep, Bronx loser.
""Shortly after his inauguration in 1981, Libya was a strong priority for Ronald Reagan. Gaddafi was firmly anti-Israel and had supported extremist groups in the Palestinian territories and Syria. There were reports that Libya was attempting to become a nuclear power[3][3][4] and Gaddafi's occupation of Chad, which was rich in uranium, was a major fear for the United States. Gaddafi's alignment with the Soviet Union and his ambitions to set up a federation of Arab and Muslim states in North Africa were also alarming to US interests. Furthermore, then-Secretary of State Alexander M. Haig Jr. wanted to take pro-active measures against Gaddafi because he had been using former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operatives to help set up terrorist camps.[5]
After December 1985 Rome and Vienna airport attacks, which killed 19 and wounded around 140, Gaddafi indicated that he would continue to support the Red Army Faction, the Red Brigades, and the Irish Republican Army as long as the European governments supported anti-Gaddafi Libyans.[6] The Foreign Minister of Libya also called the massacres "heroic acts".[7]
After years of occasional skirmishes with Libya over Libyan territorial claims to the Gulf of Sidra, the United States contemplated a military attack to strike targets within the Libyan mainland. In March 1986, the United States, asserting the 12-nautical-mile (22 km; 14 mi) limit to territorial waters according to international law, sent a carrier task force to the region. Libya responded with aggressive counter-maneuvers on 24 March that led to the Gulf of Sidra incident.
On 5 April 1986, Libyan agents bombed "La Belle" nightclub in West Berlin, killing three people and injuring 229 people who were spending the evening there. West Germany and the United States obtained cable transcripts from Libyan agents in East Germany who were involved in the attack.""
----------
So Ronny Raygun was wrong to attack Libya??
Wow!! You're really off the reservation, that being Fort Apache, in the Bronx!!
The last Gaddafi supporter, most likely f^x news tea party?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#836677 Jan 10, 2013
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> The only shots lily likes are from a bottle.
Other than proving how ignorant you are, what's your point??

You're too dumb to debate Lily, and only a coward takes cheap shots and runs away.

You['re as stupid and sclerotic as Sleazy Ed!!

Nice job, little coward weenie!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836678 Jan 10, 2013
This is classic!!! You two are a trip; stick to UFOs!!

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The unthinkable part is we have a mainstream media who is more than willing to make sure they remain fooled.
Corruption in journalism is quite dangerous.
History should teach us that.

Flack wrote:

Absolutely Carol. It is always the first step. Brainwashing the low information people first which then spreads upward. Plenty of examples on here to prove the point. Even thou they can see with their own eyes what is wrong they still fall prey to the brainwashing.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836679 Jan 10, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
LILY CANNOT SPEAK TO BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT ONLY Thing she is the first to CALL FOLKS BIGOTS, RACISTS well lily YOU ARE A BIGOT just BECAUSE YOU LOOOOVE OBAMA DOESN'T mean you are or cannot be a bigot MANY WHITE DEMOCRAT LIB RACISTS BIGOTS IF BLACKS DO NOT KNOW THAT, POVERTY IS A BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE, YOU SEE A MANS FACE BUT YOU DON'T SEE HIS HEART
How would you know? Are you black?
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#836680 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Former President Bill Clinton said Wednesday that it was hard for him to comprehend resistance to measures meant to curb the proliferation of high-capacity magazines and the weapons that use them.
"I grew up in this hunting culture, but this is nuts," Clinton said at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, in a speech recorded by the Associated Press. "Why does anybody need a ... 30-round clip for a gun?"
As president, Clinton signed an assault weapons ban into law in 1994. It expired in 2004, proving largely ineffective in preventing gun violence over the decade.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/bill...
HE doesn't have to worry about thugs breaking into his house, raping his wife and kid (well, not that I think he has to worry about that to begin with), killing others and doing whatever at the mercy of the perpetrators.

Liberals want to leave everybody at the mercy of the government. At the mercy of people who can pull you over at any time, treat you like crapola and call you a "nut" if you object. I don't know which side the police will be on in the future war, but I find it very hard to believe that they will willingly kill hundreds of thousands of people in order to "disarm" them and avoid more school shootings.

Also, have you guys sen all the liberal politicians that suddenly; are "hunters"? Soon Dennis Kucinich will come out and say he needs to hunt food for himself. I met a guy yesterday who started talking about hunting. It's very easy to make them a fool since you know they are lying and just trying to sweeten the pie. Simply ask them when they hunted last time and where and what. I can guarantee that the need to change the topic will ensue soon. ANd even if they DID hunt, so what?? What does that have to do with the second amendment?? Nothing!!

Liberals are the sour grapes that never go away:

*They always want to tax you more,(YOU of course not them).

*They never fail to tell everybody else what is wrong with them ("racist", "nut", "psycho", "take the meds", "bigot", "white supremacist"), but they never admit any mistakes themselves.

Finally, now liberals :LOVE LOVE LOVE L-O-V-E that Obama is killing kids every day in Pakistan by the drone. I have told this top people who voted Obama and the only thing they say is "they are terrorists", or "you are just mad you looooost"..

When your thugs have disarmed and killed tens of thousands of americans and subjugated the rest, how nasty will you guys become to your new serfs? I don't intend to find out.

Options are limiting themselves by the hour now. The nasty globalists are not going to stop until they have all power and the liberals simply LOVE it
Lincoln

United States

#836682 Jan 10, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
LI......CANART
All caps is difficult to read...in your case not worth the effort.
Trolls spend their time attacking long time members
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836683 Jan 10, 2013
WHAT COMES BEFORE THE GUN IS PULLED lets BAN THAT FIRST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#836684 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> After my wife got her hair caught in a conveyor belt they put her on anti-depressants. That started her downward spiral. It actually got worse when they took her off of them.

I'll bet you predicted all of that.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836685 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> After my wife got her hair caught in a conveyor belt they put her on anti-depressants. That started her downward spiral. It actually got worse when they took her off of them.
Agree on anti depressants. Excersise is a better cure. They make many people suicidal.
BTW, how did she get her hair caught in a conveyor belt? Just wondering.
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#836686 Jan 10, 2013
Japan turning the nuc power plants back on!!!

http://www.energydigital.com/global_mining/am...
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#836688 Jan 10, 2013
New York New York is also favorite song to me 9-11 was same as Alamo. ALQAEDA you will be hunted down. GF008 Safer World 2013 I bought 2 dry martinis in New York bar during state-side visit. Busy but nice people.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#836689 Jan 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than proving how ignorant you are, what's your point??
You're too dumb to debate Lily, and only a coward takes cheap shots and runs away.
You['re as stupid and sclerotic as Sleazy Ed!!
Nice job, little coward weenie!!
Touche...LMAO.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836690 Jan 10, 2013
51%-49%= THE COUNTRY IS RUN BY the 2% lolol POVERTY IS A BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE, lily I HOPE THERE ARE NO CHILDREN MUCHLESS BLACK CHILDREN AROUND YOU RACISTS
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836692 Jan 10, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
HE doesn't have to worry about thugs breaking into his house, raping his wife and kid (well, not that I think he has to worry about that to begin with), killing others and doing whatever at the mercy of the perpetrators.
Liberals want to leave everybody at the mercy of the government. At the mercy of people who can pull you over at any time, treat you like crapola and call you a "nut" if you object. I don't know which side the police will be on in the future war, but I find it very hard to believe that they will willingly kill hundreds of thousands of people in order to "disarm" them and avoid more school shootings.
Also, have you guys sen all the liberal politicians that suddenly; are "hunters"? Soon Dennis Kucinich will come out and say he needs to hunt food for himself. I met a guy yesterday who started talking about hunting. It's very easy to make them a fool since you know they are lying and just trying to sweeten the pie. Simply ask them when they hunted last time and where and what. I can guarantee that the need to change the topic will ensue soon. ANd even if they DID hunt, so what?? What does that have to do with the second amendment?? Nothing!!
Liberals are the sour grapes that never go away:
*They always want to tax you more,(YOU of course not them).
*They never fail to tell everybody else what is wrong with them ("racist", "nut", "psycho", "take the meds", "bigot", "white supremacist"), but they never admit any mistakes themselves.
Finally, now liberals :LOVE LOVE LOVE L-O-V-E that Obama is killing kids every day in Pakistan by the drone. I have told this top people who voted Obama and the only thing they say is "they are terrorists", or "you are just mad you looooost"..
When your thugs have disarmed and killed tens of thousands of americans and subjugated the rest, how nasty will you guys become to your new serfs? I don't intend to find out.
Options are limiting themselves by the hour now. The nasty globalists are not going to stop until they have all power and the liberals simply LOVE it
How do you know if Bill Clinton doesn't have to worry about thugs breaking into his house or raping his wife and daughter? If anything, he'd be more of a target for some nutjob.
Rape is not sex.
Why do you have to worry about being a target? Do you live in a bad neighborhood? Have lots of enemies? Deal drugs?
No single person has ever said that they love the idea of children being killed by drones, that's a flat out lie.
We have no control over the use of drones; they are an alternative to troops on the ground; does anyone love the idea? Absolutely not.
I am antiwar all the way and anti gun.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836693 Jan 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
All caps is difficult to read...in your case not worth the effort.
Trolls spend their time attacking long time members
POVERTY IS A BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE see you red and replied to the post yet still you LIE, YOU DON'T NEEd TO HAVE CHILDREN NEAR YOU ESPECIALLY BLACK CHILDREN
carol

Orlando, FL

#836694 Jan 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you are absolutely right.
Of course both sides are to blame for the spending mess.
But you spent years insisting it was only Dems, even as Bush ran up huge deficits and the economy collapsed.
Unfunded Wars?? Unfunded Medicare program??
Your blaming the minority party,while yours was in charge of Senate, House, and POTUS is what earned you all the abuse.
You had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, into admitting Bush had much to do with the disaster his policies produced.
If you'd been honest from the beginning, sonic and others would have beenmuch easier on you.
But your lies made it impossible.
Democrats voted for these wars and the funding of them.

Bush cannot be blamed for warning Congress of the impending housing market collapse nor a Congressional investigation trying to rein it in when more democrats fought against it than republicans.

I do blame republicans for starting to act like democrats at one point.

Unfortunately, now that they have learned their lesson, they are not being given the opportunity to prove it.

The democrats, on the other hand, have had the most power in congress for the past 5 years and still haven't learned the lesson of overspending. They are gladly flushing the economy down the toilet.

Can you get even a little bit close to agreeing with that?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#836695 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely Carol. It is always the first step. Brainwashing the low information people first which then spreads upward. Plenty of examples on here to prove the point. Even thou they can see with their own eyes what is wrong they still fall prey to the brainwashing.
Funny how the 'mainstream media' called the election correctly, while FAUX made complete fools of themselves!!

Rove is still recovering from the heart attack he had on-air election night!!

FAUX and Rasmussen were dead wrong. As was Gallup.

Yet Huffington Post called it for Obama for months leading to the election!

I guess I'd lie if I was as big a loser as FAUXbots are!!

Caere to explain how FAUX could be so wrong??

Or would you rather not think about it??

Yeah, I thought so.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836696 Jan 10, 2013
Helena Hansbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha, w**re! So now not EVERY sperm is sacred, huh? The "chillins'" thingy gave you away. You should see the pasty little snot nose inbreds getting on the short buses in these parts, like that precious gift from god daughter of yours. Does your pu**y make a popping noise when you get off your vinyl computer chair for a snack?
Oh hush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min wojar 182,018
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 3 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 4 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young