Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#836641 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it intriguing that you gun nuts are all wound up and threatening a civil war over your perceived right to have guns.
What about the rights of people who don't want guns? What about the rights of people to be able to send their children to school? Go to a movie? Walk down a street? Play music in your car? Beep your horn at someone? Without some fking yahoo blowing your brains out because he's a dkless sicko idiot who belongs in the nuthouse?
Get back to us when your children have been shot multiple times and you have to bury your children. You're a father, should be ashamed of yourself.
The only shots lily likes are from a bottle.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836642 Jan 10, 2013
BLACK PRIDE THE CABINET OF OBAMA HAS MORE WHITEMEN MAKING DECISIONS THAT OBAMA COMES OUT and READS TO THE PUBLIC, THIS PRO BLACK PRESIDENT COULDN'T FIND BROTHERS TO RUN THE CHANGE how can YOU HAVE CHANGE WITH THE SAME RECYCLED WHITE FACES MAKING THE SAME DECISIONS so all POOR BLACKS HAVE IS A POSTER ON THE WALL POVERTY IS A BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE,
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836643 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! It does no such thing. In fact it raises health care costs higher than if the bill was never passed. It was and still is about controlling the people.
I'm not going to through all of that again with you. Stay ignorant.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836644 Jan 10, 2013
WHITE LIBS LILY CARE NOTHING ABOUT THE BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RATES just the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA,I GUESS DINGO LIKES HAVING HIS PROSTATE TAMPERED WITH
carol

Orlando, FL

#836645 Jan 10, 2013
TSM wrote:
How many people that pays attention is surprise by this report?(Unexpected Jobless Claims Rise to 371k) the only ones are those so-call experts and Liberals/Democrats!!
Think some people just decided that if Obama gets reelected to quit their 35k a year job and join the bandwagon of government handouts.

Wonder how much free housing, free food and free phones adds up to?

Of course, I could be wrong.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#836646 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh really? So, according to your theory; if the Germans were brainwashed that there was a war on Jews; then, there was no war against Jews. Hence, you are a Holocaust denier.

The brainwashing of the German people to hate the Jews was the war on Jews. As I said you make no sense. Where is the denial in that statement? Libtards are so stupid!!!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836647 Jan 10, 2013
NO VOICE FOR BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT FROM BLACK OBAMA PROTECTORS, EVERYTHING IS OK SHARPTON HAS A JOB WHAT A PREACHER,THIS PREACHER DID NOT TAKE A VOW OF POVERTY HE IS not IGNORANT NOR HIS DAUGHTER SHE HAS AN EDUCATION EVEN IF HER BOYTOY BEATS THAT sssss, no poor preachers
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836648 Jan 10, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
WHITE LIBS LILY CARE NOTHING ABOUT THE BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RATES just the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA,I GUESS DINGO LIKES HAVING HIS PROSTATE TAMPERED WITH
Time to take your meds

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#836649 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! It does no such thing. In fact it raises health care costs higher than if the bill was never passed. It was and still is about controlling the people.
Flacktard is mad because he will have to buy real health insurance instead of depending on insured people to fund his kid's health care.

Obamacare bends the curve.

Prices will continue to go up but once fully implemented, the increase will not be as much.

If Flacktard actually had to pay for health insurance, he would know it has been increasing close to double digits percentages for well over a decade.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836650 Jan 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President gets the blame!
Presidents take credit
for good economy!
Cant have it both ways ...
Republican and Democratic Presidents both have taken credit for good economic times.
Peace
This president seems to like taking credit for creating the crappiest economy in decades and then blame republicans out the other side of his mouth.

Go figure.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836651 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not going to through all of that again with you. Stay ignorant.
THIS IS HOW THE WHITE LIB TEACHER teaches THE BLACK CHILDREN IN HER CLASS lololol PERFECT EXAMPLE we had some of these in SCHOOL, POVERTY IS THE BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE,

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#836653 Jan 10, 2013
TSM wrote:
How many people that pays attention is surprise by this report?(Unexpected Jobless Claims Rise to 371k) the only ones are those so-call experts and Liberals/Democrats!!
All them store front Santas getting laid off.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#836654 Jan 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A typically stupid statement froom another wingnut.
Has much to do with the intent of the item.
Guns are designed to kill, they have no other use.
Try driving your gun to the NASCAR races, idiot.
typical stupid statement from a typical Extreme Left Wingnut.

cars kill more people than guns

http://bicyclesfirstkeywest.wordpress.com/201...

Monday, Jan 7, 2013 04:45 PM EST

Conservatives demand hammer control

Conservative blogs prove that we don't need gun control because: Hammers

611 people were killed with “blunt objects”(including hammers and clubs) in 2009, compared to just 348 with “rifles.” This, Breitbart argues, shows that “Democrats’ feverish push to ban many different rifles” is bogus.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/07/conservatives...
carol

Orlando, FL

#836655 Jan 10, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are hypocrites easy to fool.
The unthinkable part is we have a mainstream media who is more than willing to make sure they remain fooled.

Corruption in journalism is quite dangerous.

History should teach us that.
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#836656 Jan 10, 2013
Ask this woman if an abortion was the correct decision...
GRAPHIC....
http://shark-tank.net/2013/01/09/graphic-pict...
Lincoln

United States

#836657 Jan 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Think some people just decided that if Obama gets reelected to quit their 35k a year job and join the bandwagon of government handouts.
Wonder how much free housing, free food and free phones adds up to?
Of course, I could be wrong.
We can follow Gerard Depardieu and move to Russia and set up a wing of the Tea Party there.
Have not heard much from Mitt Romney since November, hope that all is well in his personal life
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836658 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Time to take your meds
YOUR CONCEPTS ARE WHAT causes things like sandy hook the first thing a lib does is to DRUG people no regardsa for the side effects, drug that are suppose to take away depression is handed by the LIBS paid for by BIG PHARMA CORPS and it causes the most extreme responses as far as side effects Self murder the list goes on why not BAN THOSE DRUGS, LIBS hand them out like SKITTLES lololo

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#836659 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flacktard is mad because he will have to buy real health insurance instead of depending on insured people to fund his kid's health care.
Obamacare bends the curve.
Prices will continue to go up but once fully implemented, the increase will not be as much.
If Flacktard actually had to pay for health insurance, he would know it has been increasing close to double digits percentages for well over a decade.
Hate to break the news to you but I'm in full compliance. I don't have to change a thing. I can still put $6000 tax free into my HSA every year too! Sucks to be you!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#836660 Jan 10, 2013
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> The only shots lily likes are from a bottle.
Or from the local Health Dept.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#836661 Jan 10, 2013
Robert E. Lee did not own slaves. His wife inherited slaves from her father. Lee freed for which could find jobs. Lincoln offered Lee Union command he refused for love of Virginia. GF008 Safer World 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 185,023
abby03-02-15 16 min Mister Tonka 7
amy 3-3-15 19 min Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min Cold Front 69,128
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Non _cents 5,719
abby03-03 2 hr PEllen 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 51,523
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM