Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
771,421 - 771,440 of 1,101,221 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#836263 Jan 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama just won reelection.
Romney was an Ultra Liberal Republican too and if Romney Got elected I know he would have issued an executive order to ban guns immediately right after the Newtown Connecticut Massacre happened since Romney aligns himself with New England Society.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#836264 Jan 9, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We know for damn sure, Davey, the only place Barack Hussein Obama has submitted his time sheet is the Giverment...
At least George W. Bush, actually worked in the oil industry.
Wow, another Dumbass right whiner. Oh wait, it the same f*cking uninformed right whiner Dumbass.

So salaried people don't work.

The last time I turned in a time sheet was with a summer job as a kid.

I guess you're still there.
Tacitus

Finland

#836265 Jan 9, 2013
Yes, um, there are noble working people everywhere and it's up to us to make sure the FREELOADERS DON'T UNIONIZE AND STOP THE HONORABLE WORKING FOLKS FROM PERFORMING THEIR FUNCTION in God's green pasture where the little birds sing over the rolling meadows UNTIL WE CAN KILL THEM AND KEEP THEM IN THEIR PLACE MAKING CHEAP CHINEE SHIT for the loving and peaceful people in rural Connecticut where ordinary folks are boiling maple syrup and enjoying the comeraderie of their fellow man. A-men, Quai Chang.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836266 Jan 9, 2013
How Does it Feel wrote:
The first paychecks of 2013 are going out this week. Many more will be issued next week. Low-information voters who think the big news from New Years’ Day consisted of Obama saving them from tax increases are gaping at their diminished paychecks in stunned disbelief.
They’re not as stunned as they should be – Obama has a lot more direct & indirect taxation aimed at them – but the immediate loss of $$ from their paychecks is a slap of cold water into their data-drained faces.“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with,” moaned a poster at Democratic Underground. That’s the weak-willed serf’s melancholy rendition of “Give me liberty, or give me death!”
It’s sad to think that for a large group of Americans – enough to form a winning political coalition, as we just saw last Novr – absolutely nothing matters except the number printed under “net pay” on their weekly checks. All this talk of government dependency, unsustainable debt, & even the comical level of corruption in Obama’s “crony capitalism” is abstract to them, a political football game they occasionally watch on TV. They think declaring “all politicians are crooks!” is the height of world-weary sophistication… but the attitude leads them to the decidedly unsophisticated view of major elections as popularity contests.
What are all you folks with smaller paychecks complaining about, anyway? You’ve just re-elected a President who insisted that some Americans needed to “pay just a little bit more.” You didn’t care that his numbers didn’t add up. You didn’t laugh him off the stage when he told you that a trillion dollars of tax increases over ten years would make a real difference to a government that spends a trillion more than it has, every single year.
Well, it turns out that you are among the people who get to “pay just a little bit more.”
Something like 80% of American households will lose more of their income to the government because of the fiscal cliff bill. Why was that confiscation of wealth only acceptable when you thought Obama was talking about other people?
And this will never cease to be a source of political control over the electorate, because there’s no precise mathematical formula for “fairness.”
One percent of the population pays nearly 40 percent of income taxes, while earning only 17 percent of the nation’s income – but that still isn’t “fair.”
In fact, you middle-class voters have allowed the ruling political party to portray those people as thieves. That process will never end, no matter how far it pushes America into confiscation and ruin. And by focusing upon what it gives and takes, we allow ourselves to be distracted from a proper focus upon what government controls. That’s what really needs to be reduced.
Unsustainable budget deficits are a symptom of that problem.
Are you starting to appreciate how envy-based, welfare-dependent,“progressive ” class warrior nations really work… especially when they approach the point where they stop working?
Greed sucks too..and no one in the right mind would blame the lower end years of working class types, for jumping on the freeride bandwagons. They've been manipulated long enough by the entitleMENTALLY ill "fair and balanced" freerider robbinghoodietic-er for lifer-types.

This country needs an attitude adjustment and it has for four years...cause the freeriders off of everyone elses hard work-are NOT entitled to anything more than what they sit on their asses and complaining about getting for free!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#836267 Jan 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Despite the deep unpopularity of fetal personhood bills in 2012, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has again decided to cosponsor the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a bill that gives full legal rights to human zygotes from the moment of fertilization
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/paul...
Paul Ryan: gfy
"silly"
You have a problem with representative Ryan because he introduces a bill you do not like? Did he break the law by introducing said bill?
I would bet you have no problem with Biden saying today that the president by executive order was going to ban certain weapons? The hell with the 2nd. amendment. Shit with president nobama in charge we have no need for a legislature. Now it is reported that he is considering raising the debt limit by executive order. Why do we need a senate or house of representatives?
Peace
Tacitus

Finland

#836268 Jan 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a little help from Freud.
Yes, you certainly did and it's big of you to admit it.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836269 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha, what, you likeee the wontons?
Yeah I do, you have a problem with that ignoracist freak?
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836270 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
Yes, um, there are noble working people everywhere and it's up to us to make sure the FREELOADERS DON'T UNIONIZE AND STOP THE HONORABLE WORKING FOLKS FROM PERFORMING THEIR FUNCTION in God's green pasture where the little birds sing over the rolling meadows UNTIL WE CAN KILL THEM AND KEEP THEM IN THEIR PLACE MAKING CHEAP CHINEE SHIT for the loving and peaceful people in rural Connecticut where ordinary folks are boiling maple syrup and enjoying the comeraderie of their fellow man. A-men, Quai Chang.
Wrong state moron.

Maple suryp is further north.

You really are a clueless duhmazz aren't you.
Tacitus

Finland

#836271 Jan 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was an Ultra Liberal Republican too and if Romney Got elected I know he would have issued an executive order to ban guns immediately right after the Newtown Connecticut Massacre happened since Romney aligns himself with New England Society.
Shit, we don't claim him, honey. Maybe the Catlicks? Not a lot of New Englanders drivin' around with a terrified dog shittin' on the roof, trust me.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836272 Jan 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan is one of the main reasons President Obama was reelected.
Too bad he was allowed to keep his seat
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836273 Jan 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another Dumbass right whiner. Oh wait, it the same f*cking uninformed right whiner Dumbass.
So salaried people don't work.
The last time I turned in a time sheet was with a summer job as a kid.
I guess you're still there.
Damn, where the ell did you live? No worky, no pay, on any time sheet I ever filled out lol.
Tacitus

Finland

#836274 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I do, you have a problem with that ignoracist freak?
Oops! So much for the gentle rolling hills and noble, centuries old church spires of ye Olde New England. I thought there might be a stoopid piece of shit under all that sentimental crap.
Tacitus

Finland

#836275 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong state moron.
Maple suryp is further north.
You really are a clueless duhmazz aren't you.
No... no, I think Maple suryp is further south? You must be new here, sweetie? Not many folks would accuse me of being clueless.Not if they wanted their children to stay alive... Here, I give you another chance: kiss it. Kiss it, g'head.... DO IT NOW, BITCH!
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836276 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, we don't claim him, honey. Maybe the Catlicks? Not a lot of New Englanders drivin' around with a terrified dog shittin' on the roof, trust me.
You one dem dar always a'whining protestanters are ye?
Lincoln

United States

#836277 Jan 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You have a problem with representative Ryan because he introduces a bill you do not like? Did he break the law by introducing said bill?
I would bet you have no problem with Biden saying today that the president by executive order was going to ban certain weapons? The hell with the 2nd. amendment. Shit with president nobama in charge we have no need for a legislature. Now it is reported that he is considering raising the debt limit by executive order. Why do we need a senate or house of representatives?
Peace
Romney-Ryan 2016 seems unlikely.
Might be favored by Democrats.

Ryan has every right to introduce the bill.

Republicans seem divided between abortion foes and those who want to drown government in the bath tub.
Tacitus

Finland

#836278 Jan 9, 2013
THE TRUTH IS ONE CAN MAKE MAPLE SYRUP WHEREVER ONE FINDS A MAPLE TREE. IN FACT, IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A MAPLE, DUMAZZ. NO, NO, I THINK I PREFER THE ORIGINAL GREEK: DUMB ASS. YOU GET A DRILL, A SPIGOT, AND A BUCKET. THEN YOU GO OUT AND DRILL A HOLE IN ANY HARDWOOD TREE THAT TURNS COLOR IN THE FALL. THEN, COME EARLY SPRING, YOU TURN ON THE SPIGOT AND LET THE SAP RUN DOWN INTO THE BUCKET. YOU WILL NEED SEVERAL. THEN, IN A DOUBLE BOILER YOU BOIL THE SAP DOWN UNTIL IT'S JUST ABOUT TO BURN. THEN YOU BOTTLE IT UP AND PUT IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR. YOU CAN DO THIS IN GEORGIA AND I HAVE, MANY, MANY TIMES. ASSHOLE.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836279 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
No... no, I think Maple suryp is further south? You must be new here, sweetie? Not many folks would accuse me of being clueless.Not if they wanted their children to stay alive... Here, I give you another chance: kiss it. Kiss it, g'head.... DO IT NOW, BITCH!
You threatening people? Listen wad of chit brains, this is America-NOT ancient craggy rock land.

And get a compass-and look for the N, for Vermont idiot- AFTER you realign your teeth in the right direction.

WTH, you raised in Delaware wanna be N Enlgnad or something?
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836281 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
THE TRUTH IS ONE CAN MAKE MAPLE SYRUP WHEREVER ONE FINDS A MAPLE TREE. IN FACT, IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A MAPLE, DUMAZZ. NO, NO, I THINK I PREFER THE ORIGINAL GREEK: DUMB ASS. YOU GET A DRILL, A SPIGOT, AND A BUCKET. THEN YOU GO OUT AND DRILL A HOLE IN ANY HARDWOOD TREE THAT TURNS COLOR IN THE FALL. THEN, COME EARLY SPRING, YOU TURN ON THE SPIGOT AND LET THE SAP RUN DOWN INTO THE BUCKET. YOU WILL NEED SEVERAL. THEN, IN A DOUBLE BOILER YOU BOIL THE SAP DOWN UNTIL IT'S JUST ABOUT TO BURN. THEN YOU BOTTLE IT UP AND PUT IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR. YOU CAN DO THIS IN GEORGIA AND I HAVE, MANY, MANY TIMES. ASSHOLE.
It must suck tapping half needled pine trees, pretending--cause there shure isn't any "Juhorgeeya maple syryp" linkage.

http://vermontmaple.org/
Tacitus

Finland

#836282 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
You threatening people? Listen wad of chit brains, this is America-NOT ancient craggy rock land.
And get a compass-and look for the N, for Vermont idiot- AFTER you realign your teeth in the right direction.
WTH, you raised in Delaware wanna be N Enlgnad or something?
You're not a person, you're, like, five or six of them. Which one am I threatening? No matter. Whichever one it is, isn't worth killing. You're a republican. You're stoopid. You can be chased into a corner with foam coming out of you mouth in, what? 10 posts? You're gonna have to do better. you're wasting my valuable time. Say, um, you don't know what happened to Roy do you? He thought he was smarter than me too.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#836283 Jan 9, 2013
Just saw Al Gore on TV. The bloviator has blown up into a fattard like Chris Christy. Disgusting!

What a fat slob traitor - typical scum Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,069
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Jonah1 49,460
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min SpaceBlues 46,365
2 teens critically wounded in South Side shooting 1 hr wow 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,395
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 177,517
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 3 hr Use this on you 1
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search