Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,571)

Showing posts 771,401 - 771,420 of1,071,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a joke.
Hagel will no longer be a Republican, any more than the stooge currently serving as Secretary of Transportation.
No wonder Republicans will continue to lose elections.

Every time one works for the betterment of our country instead of the party, idiots like Galt throw them out.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what I'd like to know is exactly where they were during the attack in real time, and who's going to pay for them to survive?
Several men were seriously injured, hence "survivors". It tells me how overwhelmed the skeleton crew was. The rag-heads had done their homework, Obama was predisposed. Maybe if you'd been there things would have turned out differently. You could have sneaked up from behind and put the ninja death grip on 'em.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Several men were seriously injured, hence "survivors". It tells me how overwhelmed the skeleton crew was. The rag-heads had done their homework, Obama was predisposed. Maybe if you'd been there things would have turned out differently. You could have sneaked up from behind and put the ninja death grip on 'em.
Uh-huh. But... I wasn't there. And, neither, apparently, were you, which explains how "they" got away with it. Ninjutsu is not my style. I prefer poppin' a man's head off like a bottlecap. I guess you could say I'm a black belt in Nehisu.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an old clown, fatty. Your glory days are gone. You don't stretch, you drink, you type all day in chat rooms, and you're unhappy. I'm a Master, I know this stuff. If you want to die - and die you will - I'm available. Otherwise, shut the fuck up you fat, boring, piece of shit.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Three were State Department employees who have no legal obligation to answer without subpoena. Twenty seven were CIA employee's and contractors who are in no danger of being subpoenaed. BTW, some of the CIA folks may not even be Americans.
You're real slow pal.
Ty Woods, the retired SEAL was a dental nurse in real life and a CIA contractor in his other life__let google be your friend pal and maybe your head will pop outta your azz.
Subpoena? Why is that? Have they been ordered to keep their mouths shut? I would think, as eye witnesses, their testimony would be of some value - unless it doesn't benefit Obama. Ty Woods is dead, he fought to save his comrades, something Obama wouldn't do from thousands of miles away. The very thought of it made the academic, non-military, community organizer piss his pants. Fcukyou.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The UCMJ provisions are all qualified by reference to "lawful" orders.
Of course, dumbass Dave would shoot the supermarket clerk if ordered to do so by Obama. Stupid lemming.
There is no escape clause from an order you dumb ass. Have you ever seen an attorney on the battle field? You right wing morons just make shit up every time the facts get in the way.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Labor Secretary Hilda Solis fired by Goldman Sachs?

Leftwing Hispanic female bites the dust.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>During the Gulf oil spill he, Nucular, was posting as Ayn Rand and was posting to us from the Mississippi coast where he was assisting with the math re: the Macondo fault.
If memory serves, he's a mathematician or tech type with, or who was on loan to the US Geological Survey.
Demos/Tenzing is a different poster__completely different__stop being stupid OK?
You're wrong.

It's a Jekyll-Hyde act.

Just like you and GOPidiots.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Subpoena? Why is that? Have they been ordered to keep their mouths shut? I would think, as eye witnesses, their testimony would be of some value - unless it doesn't benefit Obama. Ty Woods is dead, he fought to save his comrades, something Obama wouldn't do from thousands of miles away. The very thought of it made the academic, non-military, community organizer piss his pants. Fcukyou.
You are a very naive mutt aren't you.

Closed door hearings mean anything to your stupid azz?

Those CIA and State Department employees may wish to remain anonymous, in any event they don't owe you squat. Are you really stupid enough to not understand why those people were in Benghazi?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no escape clause from an order you dumb ass. Have you ever seen an attorney on the battle field? You right wing morons just make shit up every time the facts get in the way.
So, if you are an enlisted man and your commanding officer orders you to shoot a defenseless child, you just follow orders?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very naive mutt aren't you.
Closed door hearings mean anything to your stupid azz?
Those CIA and State Department employees may wish to remain anonymous, in any event they don't owe you squat. Are you really stupid enough to not understand why those people were in Benghazi?
To cover up illegal arms sales by Obama to the Muslim Brotherhood?

To explain to the mob that the United States was sorry for the insulting video?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider wising up to the wider world beyond your navel.

http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/militarylaw1/a...

http://www.military.com/opinion/0,15202,12737...

US Sec. of Defense Orders Military Justice System To Review How Soldiers Are Tried: http://tinyurl.com/af6a7dm

How old are you?
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you are an enlisted man and your commanding officer orders you to shoot a defenseless child, you just follow orders?
Let's let the record stand for itself, shall we?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Labor Secretary Hilda Solis fired by Goldman Sachs?
Leftwing Hispanic female bites the dust.
This admin has to be one of the buh-est---for attrition turnover rates anyway.
Geez.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Vietnam - My Lie Massacre.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Vietnam - My Lie Massacre.
Talk about major intel screw ups...that's another one.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Despite the deep unpopularity of fetal personhood bills in 2012, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has again decided to cosponsor the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a bill that gives full legal rights to human zygotes from the moment of fertilization

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/paul...

Paul Ryan: gfy
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Each person enlisting in an armed force shall take the following oath:
"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
Note the "I will obey the orders of the President of the United States "
"So help me God."

I like that part, it's always good for discerment.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I got emotional at watcjing ANNE FRANKS diary. NATO gf008 Safer World 2013
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about major intel screw ups...that's another one.
Small comfort to them one imagines.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,401 - 771,420 of1,071,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 388
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 3 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 4 hr hands on AR 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••