Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,570)

Showing posts 771,381 - 771,400 of1,036,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd just like to know if there's a problem or not, and how big it is.
must be some sort of study or another that some right wing blogger has discovered to lead to all of this talk.
you might call the NY Post right wing, but quite often they open the can of worms, and then the other media outlets are forced to pay attention. even if it is not as widespread as the Post alleges, it is wrong and there should be zero tolerance for misuse.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a dummy tax? Your rate would be 100%
You lose-because you (UNorginally) suck so bad lol.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If dumbass Dave pays a premium for so-called "green" electricity, the power still most likely comes from a coal-fired plant.
"Green energy" companies are just power brokers who charge a premium price to suckers.
You pay for the electricity that goes into the system.

Try to keep up.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he did not.
Al Gore was, in fact, instrumental in helping the internet, as we know it. get off the ground for the general public.
One of the real creators was Vincet Serf. "According to Vincent Cerf, a senior vice president with MCI Worldcom who's been called the Father of the Internet, "The Internet would not be where it is in the United States without the strong support given to it and related research areas by the Vice President in his current role and in his earlier role as Senator."
http://www.perkel.com/politics/gore/internet....
You are such a gullible bootlicking lemming lol.
Go polish the tarnish on your tin foil hat..it's getting all black moldy.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Okay, maybe this one's funnier.

Blind loyalitis - a condition that obstructs one's mind's eye from percieving reality, i.e. nakedness on emperors.

Yes? No?

(There has to be something physiologically wrong with half the country...and I'm trying my best to give it a proper name...)

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so-called "scientists" seem to have a problem making that case. In fact, their case is so inconclusive, they hit the panic button and created a bunch of fraudulent evidence to support their notion.
The truth is, if you drop one grain of sand on a beach, you have changed the beach. The Earth is an engine of unimaginable proportions. To make your case, you have to somehow show that the contributions of humans has a significant effect.
So far, you have not been able to do that. The only thing you have been able to do is demonstrate how you can create fraudulent "scientific" findings.
I see you're a "climate-gate" believer., That figures.

The majority of climatologists say he ware experiencing mad made global warming.

If you were an actually Geologist instead of a pretend one, you would know this.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

How about a National Mulatto History Month....

Ok, class, can anyone name a mulatto that achieved notoriety in the United States?

... anyone?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so-called "scientists" seem to have a problem making that case. In fact, their case is so inconclusive, they hit the panic button and created a bunch of fraudulent evidence to support their notion.
The truth is, if you drop one grain of sand on a beach, you have changed the beach. The Earth is an engine of unimaginable proportions. To make your case, you have to somehow show that the contributions of humans has a significant effect.
So far, you have not been able to do that. The only thing you have been able to do is demonstrate how you can create fraudulent "scientific" findings.
"...the only thing you have been able to do is demonstrate how you can create fraudulent 'scientific' findings..." in order to make Al "born with a silver spoon" richer.

He's laughing all the way to the bank in his carbon footprint jet.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> looks like a ban on guns would have done nothing to stop this kid from planning a mass killing. What shall we bann now? Cleaning supplies??
At least someone blew the whistle on this sicko before a mass killing took place.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Isreali intel is it an Article 15 to bounce beer bottles off German border guard towers then drive a French Racer 80mph as Officers in Jeeps with cameras arrive.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you might call the NY Post right wing, but quite often they open the can of worms, and then the other media outlets are forced to pay attention. even if it is not as widespread as the Post alleges, it is wrong and there should be zero tolerance for misuse.
So, you're going to volunteer to follow them too?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're a "climate-gate" believer., That figures.
The majority of climatologists say he ware experiencing mad made global warming.
If you were an actually Geologist instead of a pretend one, you would know this.
Dave believes whatever his political leaders tell him to believe.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
fick off hillbilly
!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BLEW YOUR COVER DEM

!!!!!!!!!!

cough, cough....

lily, next time you want to be dem, don't forget to turn on your proxy and logout
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If it's cash assistance they are issued an atm card apparently. Janes on the case! People can always trade the cards for cash; Jane thinks we should employ a special lap dance squad to follow all welfare recipients to see how they are spending their money!!
Seriously, as if this is our worst problem. Dummies.
Most of this rightwing puke is simply fun with numbers. I once saw the numbers for Florida, county by county and the saddest cases were widows who simply could no longer get by without everything the US Government and the Council on Aging have to offer.

These azzholes hear welfare or SNAP and their twisted minds automatically conjure up black folks with big screens, and 22" rims. Morons!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!!!!!!!
YOU BLEW YOUR COVER DEM

cough, cough....
lily, next time you want to be dem, don't forget to turn on your proxy and logout
Stick to the cartoons "GOOBER-WAXTURDS", leave the discussions to the grown ups.

"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).

Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.

Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011

Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?

Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
proud2bwhite

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

<quoted text>
At least someone blew the whistle on this sicko before a mass killing took place.
I agree.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Yes lily.

You blew it on this post at about 11:40 this morning eastern standard time:

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

"fick off hillbilly" is pure dem, but this post was from you.

Dumb people always blow it sooner or later, sockpuppet.

What a loser you are lily.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the cartoons "GOOBER-WAXTURDS", leave the discussions to the grown ups.
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Most of this rightwing puke is simply fun with numbers. I once saw the numbers for Florida, county by county and the saddest cases were widows who simply could no longer get by without everything the US Government and the Council on Aging have to offer.
These azzholes hear welfare or SNAP and their twisted minds automatically conjure up black folks with big screens, and 22" rims. Morons!
What ever came from Cory Bookers experiment, living on foodstamps?
In addition; perhaps those 67 congressmen who voted no on Sandy relief should have had to make the trip to see the devastation first hand and then vote.
They like to keep busy harrassing the poor and disadvantaged; meanwhile the the big takers go untouched.
We shall see what actual loopholes are going to be closed. Sounds like total bs to me.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
fick off hillbilly
dem, for sure.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
fick off hillbilly
!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BLEW YOUR COVER DEM

!!!!!!!!!!

cough, cough....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,381 - 771,400 of1,036,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-23 5 min PEllen 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Stina2 96,212
Abby 4-23 9 min _Annabella_ 12
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 65,499
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 13 min Dream Crystal 7,554
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 16 min Dream Crystal 1,024
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••