Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,570)

Showing posts 771,381 - 771,400 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

As for trench coat mafia I feel you were responsible for Columnine I had two I sue to wear at Mexican Le Hasiende De Lupe I unarmed in these even though other hombres thought I was packing. If I hear of you I will swear in Posse of Storm Troopers Wolfpack State. GF008 Safer World 2013

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have killed a half-rack of Tombstone but a man?? That'd require a face to back confrontation, something you're a little squeamish about and ill equipped to do, killing a man is harder than you imagine. And like I said before, I'm retired, no more construction, but that doesn't preclude destruction, come on by, I'll show you what I mean.
Honey, I'll come by anytime you want, but I'm so amusing you might find yourself enjoying my company and then where'd we be? I'd take issue with your bold claims but you and I both know it's all bullshit. I spent 30 years clipping imperious clowns on the back of the head, literally. I know exactly how hard it is to kill a "man" with just my hands. Probably the equivalent of how hard it is to find one. My new routine is vary simple, like me, in fact. I'm old. Nobody expects an old man to be able to kick them in the face. That fraction of a second when it registers on their faces what's happened are the most pleasurable times in my life these days. It used to be fishing and before that it was fucking but time passes, eh? So, um, you think you're "bad," huh? Maybe you are? I'm going to assume you are because it would be foolish to think I'm the only bad guy in Dodge so I don't. I'm careful. When I hunt a man I take a cane and some old shoes and a plain gray jacket. You won't even see it coming, you're right. Behinds are things I understand better than anyone. All you got to do is ask, honey, I'm your man... in a not-gay way.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to recall that answer, can you post it here?
The answer to the first question is simply a location.
The answer to the second question is simply a source of money.
It can't get any simpler than that.
Please remind us of what the answers were.
Where exactly was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while it was being watched real-time in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Location?
Source of money?
One more thing about Libya, where are the survivors, I read there was around thirty of them, why haven't they been heard from?

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The man gave you a slam dunk answer and you still did not comprehend. Why, because those same filters in your brain which dismisses climate science, gun control and anything else that makes sense engages anytime some facts comes your way.
It was known for at least 20 yrs the boomers hitting retirement was going to break the back of the economy model. Yet NOTHING was done about it, Obama had to drag you lot kicking & screaming on health care to try and address some of it.
Next the taxes to pay for all this extra demand on the government to pay for that as well. Same idea, same response from your lot.
Put on top of that a World economic collapse cause by the very same people you vote for then I'd say he is more than dealing with the forces of evil. He has the dark side right here in his own backyard. Like that idiot who came on to the Piers Morgan show ranting on about gun control. Then your lot want him deported lol
This is your idea of free speech, as long as i agree with it.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/07/us/piers-mo...
I love you, man. Group hug.

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing about Libya, where are the survivors, I read there was around thirty of them, why haven't they been heard from?
Well, what I'd like to know is exactly where they were during the attack in real time, and who's going to pay for them to survive?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I know of you also Columbia Cartel Be nice do not want OK Coral incident. GF008 Safer World GF008
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Germany.
Next?
Russia?
thought you morons were leaving the Union?
Come on Tex, make Dallas your capital.
hee hee
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
Demos/Tenzing/Nucular is a non-degreed paper-pusher in the nuclear industry.
During the Gulf oil spill he, Nucular, was posting as Ayn Rand and was posting to us from the Mississippi coast where he was assisting with the math re: the Macondo fault.

If memory serves, he's a mathematician or tech type with, or who was on loan to the US Geological Survey.

Demos/Tenzing is a different poster__completely different__stop being stupid OK?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Campaign Against Hagel Isnít Just About Policy
The Post story on the politics of Hagelís confirmation makes a point Iíve touched on before:
There have been fights in the past over presidentsí nominees, but longtime observers say the attacks on Hagelís policy positions are unprecedented.
ďI have never seen anything like this,Ē said Lawrence J. Korb, an assistant secretary of defense during the Reagan administration. He and others recalled the clash over former senator John Towerís nomination to be defense secretary in 1989. But the objections in the Texas Republicanís case turned on questions of morality and character, not policy.
Thatís true, but itís worth adding that the smear campaign against Hagel isnít just focused on policy differences. Instead, this campaign is aimed at using policy differences to tar Hagelís reputation either by grossly distorting his views into something theyíre not or drawing wild, fantastical conclusions about what his views must imply. Hagelís loudest critics have sought to vilify him in the most scurrilous way possible by imputing prejudices to him that he doesnít have and by trying to cast his legitimate policy disagreements as moral failures. All of these things are baseless attacks on Hagelís character.
The attacks on Hagelís views are unprecedented in a Cabinet nomination process, but theyíre only too familiar from the foreign policy debate of the last twenty years. The purpose of the attacks is to limit the range of foreign policy views that can be held, cow would-be dissenters (especially those inside the GOP) into keeping quiet, and reinforce the exceedingly narrow boundaries of what views are considered acceptable. Fortunately, these tactics have been so overused in the last ten years that their effectiveness has diminished considerably.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Nobody cares except those trying to create a diversion.

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to recall that answer, can you post it here?
The answer to the first question is simply a location.
The answer to the second question is simply a source of money.
It can't get any simpler than that.
Please remind us of what the answers were.
Where exactly was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while it was being watched real-time in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Location?
Source of money?
So, um, you get to ask the questions AND supply the answers? Sounds like a rhetorical argument to me?
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
you didnt get no postcards?
or you just too dumb to read one?
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

now lets not get all angry and run off before i have my say...
lol

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Right this minute there's a bee-keeper in Windsor Ct who's shitting in his pants.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Young Guns remember I am faster than Jessee and Frank James be like Miss KItty be nice, GF008 Safer World 2013

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

"Hi, Naomi! I'm the guy who put his hand in your pants while Roy was in Camden. You didn't tell him did you? You promised.... it's ok, you can tell him. No sweat, honey. In my own way I'm sending him back to you."

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I'll come by anytime you want, but I'm so amusing you might find yourself enjoying my company and then where'd we be? I'd take issue with your bold claims but you and I both know it's all bullshit. I spent 30 years clipping imperious clowns on the back of the head, literally. I know exactly how hard it is to kill a "man" with just my hands. Probably the equivalent of how hard it is to find one. My new routine is vary simple, like me, in fact. I'm old. Nobody expects an old man to be able to kick them in the face. That fraction of a second when it registers on their faces what's happened are the most pleasurable times in my life these days. It used to be fishing and before that it was fucking but time passes, eh? So, um, you think you're "bad," huh? Maybe you are? I'm going to assume you are because it would be foolish to think I'm the only bad guy in Dodge so I don't. I'm careful. When I hunt a man I take a cane and some old shoes and a plain gray jacket. You won't even see it coming, you're right. Behinds are things I understand better than anyone. All you got to do is ask, honey, I'm your man... in a not-gay way.
30 years.... does that include time off for good behavior? You're like every punk I've ever faced, long on words, short on hair.

I like that caveat at the end.....must have been some question in the past. LOL

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Hey, Naomi. I'll e-mail you... get ready...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
As Secretary of Defense, even in an Obama administration, Hagel will become one of the three or four most visible and prominent Republicans in the country. Moreover, he is an exemplary representative of a political type which used to be prominent, when the party was far stronger nationally; a type which has since become nearly invisible, to the partyís great detriment. Hagel is essentially an Eisenhower RepublicanĖa fiscal conservative, with combat experience in war, roots in the American heartland, and an awareness that it is far easier to get into wars than get out of them.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-ha...
That's a joke.

Hagel will no longer be a Republican, any more than the stooge currently serving as Secretary of Transportation.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Three were State Department employees who have no legal obligation to answer without subpoena. Twenty seven were CIA employee's and contractors who are in no danger of being subpoenaed. BTW, some of the CIA folks may not even be Americans.

You're real slow pal.

Ty Woods, the retired SEAL was a dental nurse in real life and a CIA contractor in his other life__let google be your friend pal and maybe your head will pop outta your azz.

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
30 years.... does that include time off for good behavior? You're like every punk I've ever faced, long on words, short on hair.
I like that caveat at the end.....must have been some question in the past. LOL
Well, maybe so? But, the fact is you're not facing me and you already stated quite clearly I'd be coming at you from behind. You want to have it both ways? How bout' I come at you from the side? Gay is as gay does, honey, and a grown man "enjoying" himself in a chat room is pretty gay on the face of it. One man calling another out by trash talkin' is pretty gay. Just post your address and we'll see what develops. I'm not kiddin', honey, are you? Then do it. We'll go head to bald head. Mano e mano. We'l let Sonic film it and then let everybody else decide. But you know what? I'll bet $10,000 cash you'll try and cheat; it's just the sort of "man" you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,381 - 771,400 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••