Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
771,381 - 771,400 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Labor Secretary Hilda Solis fired by Goldman Sachs?
Leftwing Hispanic female bites the dust.
This admin has to be one of the buh-est---for attrition turnover rates anyway.
Geez.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you are an enlisted man and your commanding officer orders you to shoot a defenseless child, you just follow orders?
Vietnam - My Lie Massacre.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about major intel screw ups...that's another one.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Despite the deep unpopularity of fetal personhood bills in 2012, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has again decided to cosponsor the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a bill that gives full legal rights to human zygotes from the moment of fertilization

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/paul...

Paul Ryan: gfy
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Each person enlisting in an armed force shall take the following oath:
"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
Note the "I will obey the orders of the President of the United States "
"So help me God."

I like that part, it's always good for discerment.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I got emotional at watcjing ANNE FRANKS diary. NATO gf008 Safer World 2013
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about major intel screw ups...that's another one.
Small comfort to them one imagines.
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

You fools. You imbecilic fools. When you give a boy a gun and tell him he is a lean mean killing machine and that his sole purpose in life is to kill the "enemy" what do you think is going to happen. What about when the "enemy" doesn't wear a uniform? This is the reason the old men don't want women in combat, because they don't want them seeing how boys behave in these situations. In all of history, throughout time, less than one third of the casualties of war were "warriors." At some point you'd think some far-sighted persons might start killing their own troops to protect themselves. It's just common sense.
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Hiroshima. Nagasaki. How many "innocent" children do you imagine there were there? Did it take a brain surgeon to figure it out? Or just a few useless American soldiers doing what they told?
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

That's why the military hires 19 year olds from Podunk: they believe what you say and will execute orders no questions asked. They are not smart enough to ask questions in any event.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
Small comfort to them one imagines.
WTH we doing in Libya, when we have Keystone?
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The "My Lie" massacre? I'm sorry, I thought I could let this glide by but it's too hard cause I know you're not smart enough to have written it intentionally.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
The "My Lie" massacre? I'm sorry, I thought I could let this glide by but it's too hard cause I know you're not smart enough to have written it intentionally.
It's NEVER a one sided thing.

Poised for Conflict
My Lai lay in the South Vietnamese district of Son My, a heavily mined area where the Vietcong were deeply entrenched. Numerous members of Charlie Company had been maimed or killed in the area during the preceding weeks. The agitated troops, under the command of Lt. William Calley, entered the village poised for engagement with their elusive enemy.(American Experience, Vietnam. PBS.org
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH were we doing in Libya?
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

You see? It's interesting. Carol's not visibly "here" but still you can feel her thin shoulders sagging, can't you? It's a remarkable thing seeing defeat and death infuse the atmosphere when you've committed body and soul to opposing them. And yet... there they is! Real defeat is rarely quick. It is a long destructive process that gradually sucks the life out of people. You take the Maccabees. To hear them tell it committing suicide was winning. Hahahahahahahahahaha... sure it was, sure it was...
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
Hiroshima. Nagasaki. How many "innocent" children do you imagine there were there? Did it take a brain surgeon to figure it out? Or just a few useless American soldiers doing what they told?
Over one million children under the age of sixteen died in the Holocaust - plucked from their homes and stripped of their childhoods, they lived and died during the dark years of the Holocaust and were victims of the Nazi regime ...
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I will very soon own you, carol. And because you are the weak link, that means your death will suck the life out of the others who stumble along in here trying to defend you out of embarrassment. How's that feel, honey? When you are finally mine, carol, I will be quick. There is no reward in making a beaten foe needlessly suffer. I, for instance, can't imagine why a Roman would bother to crucify a Jew when Jews are so much better at crucifying themselves?
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Despite the deep unpopularity of fetal personhood bills in 2012, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has again decided to cosponsor the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a bill that gives full legal rights to human zygotes from the moment of fertilization
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/paul...
Paul Ryan: gfy
Dirtmouth lily: Paul Ryan would rather that than anything with your filthy drunken persona.
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NEVER a one sided thing.
Poised for Conflict
My Lai lay in the South Vietnamese district of Son My, a heavily mined area where the Vietcong were deeply entrenched. Numerous members of Charlie Company had been maimed or killed in the area during the preceding weeks. The agitated troops, under the command of Lt. William Calley, entered the village poised for engagement with their elusive enemy.(American Experience, Vietnam. PBS.org
You are a vile, two-faced, disgusting creature. These "members of Charlie Company were not in that village by accident or invitation. Nor did the people they killed have arms (they certainly didn't when it was over. Nor is it conceivable that these poor, harried troops mistook infants for enemy combatants. There was nor is any excuse at all, and no one, no one, was ever made to be accountable. If you don't mind then, whenever I see American troops in my village I'm going to kill them, just in case. There is, indeed, just one side. Only an idiot would try and say otherwise. You either with us or against us, cracker.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupid midget dick doesn't realize Obama is a constitutional scholar.
Db thinks we will take his word over Obama on constitutional matters.
Like how he prefers buying his wives on the Internet.
What a putz, and a fake.

The real Carol realizes-MANY people can read for themselves, and think for themselves.

What a duhmmy you are-Phony fake Carol Putz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE