Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Tacitus

Finland

#836278 Jan 9, 2013
THE TRUTH IS ONE CAN MAKE MAPLE SYRUP WHEREVER ONE FINDS A MAPLE TREE. IN FACT, IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A MAPLE, DUMAZZ. NO, NO, I THINK I PREFER THE ORIGINAL GREEK: DUMB ASS. YOU GET A DRILL, A SPIGOT, AND A BUCKET. THEN YOU GO OUT AND DRILL A HOLE IN ANY HARDWOOD TREE THAT TURNS COLOR IN THE FALL. THEN, COME EARLY SPRING, YOU TURN ON THE SPIGOT AND LET THE SAP RUN DOWN INTO THE BUCKET. YOU WILL NEED SEVERAL. THEN, IN A DOUBLE BOILER YOU BOIL THE SAP DOWN UNTIL IT'S JUST ABOUT TO BURN. THEN YOU BOTTLE IT UP AND PUT IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR. YOU CAN DO THIS IN GEORGIA AND I HAVE, MANY, MANY TIMES. ASSHOLE.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836279 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
No... no, I think Maple suryp is further south? You must be new here, sweetie? Not many folks would accuse me of being clueless.Not if they wanted their children to stay alive... Here, I give you another chance: kiss it. Kiss it, g'head.... DO IT NOW, BITCH!
You threatening people? Listen wad of chit brains, this is America-NOT ancient craggy rock land.

And get a compass-and look for the N, for Vermont idiot- AFTER you realign your teeth in the right direction.

WTH, you raised in Delaware wanna be N Enlgnad or something?
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836281 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
THE TRUTH IS ONE CAN MAKE MAPLE SYRUP WHEREVER ONE FINDS A MAPLE TREE. IN FACT, IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A MAPLE, DUMAZZ. NO, NO, I THINK I PREFER THE ORIGINAL GREEK: DUMB ASS. YOU GET A DRILL, A SPIGOT, AND A BUCKET. THEN YOU GO OUT AND DRILL A HOLE IN ANY HARDWOOD TREE THAT TURNS COLOR IN THE FALL. THEN, COME EARLY SPRING, YOU TURN ON THE SPIGOT AND LET THE SAP RUN DOWN INTO THE BUCKET. YOU WILL NEED SEVERAL. THEN, IN A DOUBLE BOILER YOU BOIL THE SAP DOWN UNTIL IT'S JUST ABOUT TO BURN. THEN YOU BOTTLE IT UP AND PUT IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR. YOU CAN DO THIS IN GEORGIA AND I HAVE, MANY, MANY TIMES. ASSHOLE.
It must suck tapping half needled pine trees, pretending--cause there shure isn't any "Juhorgeeya maple syryp" linkage.

http://vermontmaple.org/
Tacitus

Finland

#836282 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
You threatening people? Listen wad of chit brains, this is America-NOT ancient craggy rock land.
And get a compass-and look for the N, for Vermont idiot- AFTER you realign your teeth in the right direction.
WTH, you raised in Delaware wanna be N Enlgnad or something?
You're not a person, you're, like, five or six of them. Which one am I threatening? No matter. Whichever one it is, isn't worth killing. You're a republican. You're stoopid. You can be chased into a corner with foam coming out of you mouth in, what? 10 posts? You're gonna have to do better. you're wasting my valuable time. Say, um, you don't know what happened to Roy do you? He thought he was smarter than me too.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#836283 Jan 9, 2013
Just saw Al Gore on TV. The bloviator has blown up into a fattard like Chris Christy. Disgusting!

What a fat slob traitor - typical scum Democrat.
Tacitus

Finland

#836284 Jan 9, 2013
Do I seem like I'm scared of you, Jed? Why do you suppose that is? Before your mouth writes a check your ass can't cash, let me repeat: I'm happy to meet you on the Maryland side of the Chain Bridge any fuckin' time your weasley little white ass has a mind to. Consider it an open invitation.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#836285 Jan 9, 2013
'The President is going to act': Joe Biden guarantees Obama will bypass reluctant Republicans and cement new gun control laws

Despite continuous backlash from conservative gun rights backers saying any action will 'undermine God-given rights' the Vice President reiterated Obama's focus.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/joe-biden...
Tacitus

Finland

#836286 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
It must suck tapping half needled pine trees, pretending--cause there shure isn't any "Juhorgeeya maple syryp" linkage.
http://vermontmaple.org/
Sigh... Jed, trust me: you're stoopid, I'm smart. Are pine trees hardwoods in your neck of the gently rolling forests where the noble red man once roamed in search of his dinner? I own a house in Rochester, Vermont, Jed. Right on the green. The noble rolling gazebo stares me right in the face. I drive over the noble rolling mountain to Middlebury when the snow's asshole deep on a ten foot Indian. In the 6 weeks of summer I'm the go-to guy to fish the White River. I designed the Orvis headquarters, the Vermont Country Store headquarters, the Exxon fuel depot on Lake Champlain. I know more about Vermont than you will ever know, plus, I have a zillion friends there. Why do you do this to yourself, Jed? You are, like, five miles out of your depth? Don't you get it?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#836288 Jan 9, 2013
REAL GUN THREAT: ILLEGAL-ALIEN STREET GANGS
FBI warns that thugs acquiring 'assault weapons' to engage civilians, cops

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/real-gun-threat-il...
carol

Orlando, FL

#836291 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
You see? It's interesting. Carol's not visibly "here" but still you can feel her thin shoulders sagging, can't you? It's a remarkable thing seeing defeat and death infuse the atmosphere when you've committed body and soul to opposing them. And yet... there they is! Real defeat is rarely quick. It is a long destructive process that gradually sucks the life out of people. You take the Maccabees. To hear them tell it committing suicide was winning. Hahahahahahahahahaha... sure it was, sure it was...
The next time you're not here, I'm making a point to say something about your thin sagging shoulders.

No defeat. I just have a life.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836292 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
I will very soon own you, carol. And because you are the weak link, that means your death will suck the life out of the others who stumble along in here trying to defend you out of embarrassment. How's that feel, honey? When you are finally mine, carol, I will be quick. There is no reward in making a beaten foe needlessly suffer. I, for instance, can't imagine why a Roman would bother to crucify a Jew when Jews are so much better at crucifying themselves?
Oh hush, Debil.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836294 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
What a putz, and a fake.
The real Carol realizes-MANY people can read for themselves, and think for themselves.
What a duhmmy you are-Phony fake Carol Putz.
It's just Debil trying to get attention. It's all he's got.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#836295 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
Do I seem like I'm scared of you, Jed? Why do you suppose that is? Before your mouth writes a check your ass can't cash, let me repeat: I'm happy to meet you on the Maryland side of the Chain Bridge any fuckin' time your weasley little white ass has a mind to. Consider it an open invitation.
Hmm, tacitus huh? What if one was to play with those letters just a bit? They might end up with Atticus! Mobarf is that you? LMAO!!!
Tacitus

Finland

#836296 Jan 9, 2013
So, you're gonna try and tough this out, huh, Roy? Boy, that's admirable, admirable. I'm proud of you son. Proud.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836297 Jan 9, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is a holocaust denier
Not this carol.

Germans were brainwashed to believe there was a war on Jews.

You still don't get that, do you?
dem

Chicago, IL

#836299 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
REAL GUN THREAT: ILLEGAL-ALIEN STREET GANGS
FBI warns that thugs acquiring 'assault weapons' to engage civilians, cops

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/real-gun-threat-il...
Evening birther nut job.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836300 Jan 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama just won reelection.
And now he's trying to bypass congress to dictate his will on all of us concerning the debt ceiling and gun control. It's all about his vision, don't ya' know.
Tacitus

Finland

#836301 Jan 9, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just Debil trying to get attention. It's all he's got.
Well, it's not ALL I've got, carol. I always keep a foot or so back for you. <kiss> Say, um, how bout them fetuses?
dem

Chicago, IL

#836302 Jan 9, 2013
Anybody wanna discuss current events?
Too bad!
I'm shutting this shit down.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836304 Jan 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan is one of the main reasons President Obama was reelected.
Abortion and free birth control pills got Obama reelected.

And evolving to support gay marriage.

And broken promises forgotten by Hispanics.

Certainly, it wasn't his plan to fix the mess we're in. Don't know if that ever came up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 39 min RJS 7,820
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Eric 69,980
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,636
Remember Quantitative Easing?..................... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr HAHAHA 50,595
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 350
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info