Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
771,281 - 771,300 of 1,096,127 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Tuesday on Mike Huckabee’s radio program, Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) said she hoped to start the year off right by cutting federal funding for Planned Parenthood.
“It is the right fight to have on so many different levels,” she said (MP3).“We know that Planned Parenthood is basically big abortion business.”
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1y9KG )
"silly"
Your thoughts;
- Planned Parenthood performed 335,000 abortions/murders last year, roughly 1/2 of all abortions/murders in the US
- Planned Parenthood referred 2300 individuals for adoption
- Planned Parenthood received 542 million dollars from the Federal Government last year
- Why is our government funding abortions/murder?
- Why did the government not spend the 542 million dollars on supporting and nurturing life?
Peace
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Didn't you hear all the people in here commenting on what a beautiful town Newtown is? You can pretty much drive through Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, just by navigating from one beautiful town to another. Try that in texas. Hahahahahahahahahaha... You see? We New Englanders learned something elemental many years ago: life without beauty is like being married to a conservative. Doesn't really matter how you dress it up, it's still a pig.
Count me as one who commented on the beauty of Newtown and area. I took the google earth tour with all the options__just magnificent. So many parks and nature areas combined with a walking town.

The people in that town and the parents and teachers of those school children never had a clue that there was a ticking time bomb in their midst.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting on the team with the drones, tanks, bombers, air craft carriers, Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines... You get the billies with the assault rifles.
That may be the dumbest post ever!!! Even waxturd only gave you two judge-its.
Worldwide, the team with the tanks more often turns them against the government than it does against the people. This has never been tested in the US. Time will tell.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
For every idyllic New England town, there are places like Hartford, New Haven, Providence, Springfield, most of Boston, and hundreds of dead mill towns where there is no future other than government dependence.
Spoken like a man who has never been there. Besides, my original point of comparison was with texas. Are we sure we want to go down that road?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>lets hope so, but now just heard on the news that the extremist in the democrat party are pressuring Obama to use executive order to ban guns.
Go ahead, make my day.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
like i was saying.....
Drudge Links Potential Obama Executive Order On Guns To Hitler, Stalin
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/09/drudg...
i figured the percentage of Republicans who voted for Mitt against the FOX viewership....
4.26%.
and that's how many of us will buy into right wing scare tactics.
while the rest of us have a good laugh. and yes, the rest of us. have you seen all this conservative bashing from conservatives?
talk about highly amusing.
I understand you and Obama have never read the Constitution, so I'll give you just a little bit about the kind of government it defines:
The Constitution prohibits the president from issuing edicts to the general population. According to the Constitution, the only instructions from the government the population is bound by are in the form of laws that have been passed in accordance with the procedures defined in the Constitution.
In short, nothing Obama orders the population to do is valid. He does not have that authority. He is restricted to issuing orders solely to the Executive Branch of government.
He would have to be in rebellion against the government of the United States to do otherwise.

Obama would know this if he ever even read the Constitution.

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Your thoughts;
- Planned Parenthood performed 335,000 abortions/murders last year, roughly 1/2 of all abortions/murders in the US
- Planned Parenthood referred 2300 individuals for adoption
- Planned Parenthood received 542 million dollars from the Federal Government last year
- Why is our government funding abortions/murder?
- Why did the government not spend the 542 million dollars on supporting and nurturing life?
Peace
Well, I can't speak for them, but since you clowns were bombing the shit out of 600,000 iraqis for no good reason maybe they thought they should fall in line?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
What if we just fly over and gas you before we take your guns? would that avert a war? I'm sure I've heard you guys say a thousand times over that nobody likes war, so I'm looking for ways to ensure we all get what we want.... nothing toxic, mind you, just a little laughing gas or something? Think of the investment opportunities! we could call it, Xyclown B or something?
Who is "we"?

People who think like you were executed by the Nuremberg Tribunal.

The military is obligated to disobey unlawful orders, regardless of the source.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny, coming from an idiot who's living off Social Security and Medicare.
If Gov't payments stopped, you'd be dead in a month, wingnut Ed!!
Funny how all the over 65 nitwits on here, all collecting SS and Medicare, refer to others as looking for handouts, while it's the handouts that keep y'all alive!!
You wear stupidity like a Brooks Brothers Suit!!
"nutsucker"
One more time you lie and run off your mouth. If I did not have Social Security my life style would not change a bit. I have paid into the system still do for more than 50 years, damn right I will collect what is rightfully mine.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no proof of that. Most mental illness is likely genetic.
i think we can all figure out the source of your denial.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, DB, if you really want someone to answer the "questions" you'll need to pose them in the form of a question, instead of providing the desired answers yourself. Go and think about it and then come back to me - and everyone else in the world, apparently - in the form of a question, which, by its very nature, actually courts an answer. Otherwise you're just engaging in a rhetorical game and, as you may have noticed, other people can play that game too.
In case you had a problem reading the written English language, here are the questions again. Notice there is a question mark at the end of the sentence, as has always been the case:

Where exactly was Obama when the White House was watching the real-time video of the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Got an answer? To date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer these two questions.
pens_make_us_dum

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you're a Democrat?
?...the democrats that put up rape tents and crap on police cars...

Those democrats!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortions are 52.4% white, 47.5% non-white.
http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparebar.js...
That could be close, it proves my statement correct, actually two if you were measuring those referenced as others.

Assuming that they are measuring race of mother__once again tricky for there are Hispanics and Native Americans in those figures.

It's not my subject__talk to Carol__I'm finished.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a man who has never been there. Besides, my original point of comparison was with texas. Are we sure we want to go down that road?
Isn't New England the source of most of the firearms purchased? I'd say that's a very thriving industry these days.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Evolution Less Accepted in U.S. Than Other Western Countries, Study Finds

This chart depicts the public acceptance of evolution theory in 34 countries in 2005. Adults were asked to respond to the statement: "Human beings, as we know them, developed from earlier species of animals." The percentage of respondents who believed this to be true is marked in blue; those who believed it to be false, in red; and those who were not sure, in yellow.

A study of several such surveys taken since 1985 has found that the United States ranks next to last in acceptance of evolution theory among nations polled. Researchers point out that the number of Americans who are uncertain about the theory's validity has increased over the past 20 years.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigph...

World's greatest country.

too bad the rest of the world doesn't agree.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you and Obama have never read the Constitution, so I'll give you just a little bit about the kind of government it defines:
The Constitution prohibits the president from issuing edicts to the general population. According to the Constitution, the only instructions from the government the population is bound by are in the form of laws that have been passed in accordance with the procedures defined in the Constitution.
In short, nothing Obama orders the population to do is valid. He does not have that authority. He is restricted to issuing orders solely to the Executive Branch of government.
He would have to be in rebellion against the government of the United States to do otherwise.
Obama would know this if he ever even read the Constitution.
so you can demonstrate that no other president has done such a thing?

(excuse, excuse, excuse,(hurry up will ya!))

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ensuring that taxpayer money isn't funding abortions under the law shouldn't upset you if this isn't the case.
The more you protest, the more I want an audit.
You might not mind paying for abortions, but I do, and the law is on my side.
PP performed more than 330,000 abortions last year and received over 500 million in federal funding.
If PP is not breaking the law, then you have no need to worry.
"carol"
Planned Parenthood has dozens of CPA's who work to cook the books to show that no Federal monies are used for abortion/murder. They simply transfer funds. They use Federal funds for services not including abortion. Without Federal funding, Planned Parenthood, would perform just as many abortions/murder. They would simply cut back on legitimate services. Abortion/murder is Planned Parenthood's reason for being.
Peace

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "we"?
People who think like you were executed by the Nuremberg Tribunal.
The military is obligated to disobey unlawful orders, regardless of the source.
"We" is "our government." As opposed to "your government," which, I guess, by definition doesn't exist yet? As far as who's going to gas you, I think it's safe to say you've pissed off enough smart people sufficiently that I assure you there will be a long line. So, here's the fundamental question: in a fight who do you want on your team, the smart kids or carol? As for the military, who cares? I mean who really cares? These are people that'd be working at McDonalds otherwise, did they suddenly become enlightened? Besides, even if they did decide to support your team that'd just mean you'd have to pay them and which of you is going to do that?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He's gay.
it's all really the same when looking at the end result.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be eating Alpo instead of cock.
but isn't Alpo horse cock?

let's ask Galt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Chickenpoo 49,269
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min JOEL 68,843
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 176,801
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 3 hr CDC 42
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 5 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Whiny1 4,640
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr andet1987 4,633
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 5:30AM CDT

•••
•••