Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Tacitus

Finland

#836250 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
(and it gets prettttttty chilly in the winter-and the snow, when it starts..it stays..till spring...until the first warmings of sunlight start to melt the piled drifts!)
Whoa! Now not only are you the poet but you the philosopher too! hahahahahahahahaha, why you not just be youself an' pucker that brown thing up fo' me?
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#836252 Jan 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama just won reelection.
Yowzza...he sho nuff did win da presidential election, but.... he believes himself as King Pimp Barry....!
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836253 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>Hey What happened to the fair and balanced approach you were advocating a minute ago?
Fair and balanced would be Everyone paying via percentiles-from ladder rung A through ladder rung Z-not just HALF the nation.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836254 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! Now not only are you the poet but you the philosopher too! hahahahahahahahaha, why you not just be youself an' pucker that brown thing up fo' me?
There was NO philosophy in that statement what so ever-just a descriptive phrase of December through mid-March.

I don't don't pucker freak-Especially brown things.
Tacitus

Finland

#836255 Jan 9, 2013
How Does it Feel wrote:
anolitical
Spammer, spammer, over the bounding main,
the horse knows the way
to bury the sleigh
then it's back to the barn aga-in..

anolitical?
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836257 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
"In the real WORKING world," huh? You mean China?
No doubt there are working people in China as well. You going to hate all over them now too?
Tacitus

Finland

#836258 Jan 9, 2013
Puss-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#836260 Jan 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very naive mutt aren't you.
Closed door hearings mean anything to your stupid azz?
Those CIA and State Department employees may wish to remain anonymous, in any event they don't owe you squat. Are you really stupid enough to not understand why those people were in Benghazi?
They were there doing their jobs with the expectation that they'd be protected. It wasn't as if there hadn't been some warnings, they had asked for help. Those men were left to themselves, they fought hard for their lives, they believed help was coming. I recall when Osama was killed, that was classified too. How long was it before details "leaked" out? How long was it before Obama and Biden were bragging about it?
Don't give me this sanctimonious horseshit about closed door hearings and anonymity, if this had been a feather in Obama's hat instead of a major fcukup, you can be sure someone would have talked by now. Four months have slipped by, the one guy that resigned didn't leave, the prime suspect has been turned loose, Hilary fall down go boom, and nobody knows sh!t.
Tacitus

Finland

#836261 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt there are working people in China as well. You going to hate all over them now too?
Hahahahahahaha, what, you likeee the wontons?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#836262 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
The "My Lie" massacre? I'm sorry, I thought I could let this glide by but it's too hard cause I know you're not smart enough to have written it intentionally.
Got a little help from Freud.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#836263 Jan 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama just won reelection.
Romney was an Ultra Liberal Republican too and if Romney Got elected I know he would have issued an executive order to ban guns immediately right after the Newtown Connecticut Massacre happened since Romney aligns himself with New England Society.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#836264 Jan 9, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We know for damn sure, Davey, the only place Barack Hussein Obama has submitted his time sheet is the Giverment...
At least George W. Bush, actually worked in the oil industry.
Wow, another Dumbass right whiner. Oh wait, it the same f*cking uninformed right whiner Dumbass.

So salaried people don't work.

The last time I turned in a time sheet was with a summer job as a kid.

I guess you're still there.
Tacitus

Finland

#836265 Jan 9, 2013
Yes, um, there are noble working people everywhere and it's up to us to make sure the FREELOADERS DON'T UNIONIZE AND STOP THE HONORABLE WORKING FOLKS FROM PERFORMING THEIR FUNCTION in God's green pasture where the little birds sing over the rolling meadows UNTIL WE CAN KILL THEM AND KEEP THEM IN THEIR PLACE MAKING CHEAP CHINEE SHIT for the loving and peaceful people in rural Connecticut where ordinary folks are boiling maple syrup and enjoying the comeraderie of their fellow man. A-men, Quai Chang.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836266 Jan 9, 2013
How Does it Feel wrote:
The first paychecks of 2013 are going out this week. Many more will be issued next week. Low-information voters who think the big news from New Years’ Day consisted of Obama saving them from tax increases are gaping at their diminished paychecks in stunned disbelief.
They’re not as stunned as they should be – Obama has a lot more direct & indirect taxation aimed at them – but the immediate loss of $$ from their paychecks is a slap of cold water into their data-drained faces.“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with,” moaned a poster at Democratic Underground. That’s the weak-willed serf’s melancholy rendition of “Give me liberty, or give me death!”
It’s sad to think that for a large group of Americans – enough to form a winning political coalition, as we just saw last Novr – absolutely nothing matters except the number printed under “net pay” on their weekly checks. All this talk of government dependency, unsustainable debt, & even the comical level of corruption in Obama’s “crony capitalism” is abstract to them, a political football game they occasionally watch on TV. They think declaring “all politicians are crooks!” is the height of world-weary sophistication… but the attitude leads them to the decidedly unsophisticated view of major elections as popularity contests.
What are all you folks with smaller paychecks complaining about, anyway? You’ve just re-elected a President who insisted that some Americans needed to “pay just a little bit more.” You didn’t care that his numbers didn’t add up. You didn’t laugh him off the stage when he told you that a trillion dollars of tax increases over ten years would make a real difference to a government that spends a trillion more than it has, every single year.
Well, it turns out that you are among the people who get to “pay just a little bit more.”
Something like 80% of American households will lose more of their income to the government because of the fiscal cliff bill. Why was that confiscation of wealth only acceptable when you thought Obama was talking about other people?
And this will never cease to be a source of political control over the electorate, because there’s no precise mathematical formula for “fairness.”
One percent of the population pays nearly 40 percent of income taxes, while earning only 17 percent of the nation’s income – but that still isn’t “fair.”
In fact, you middle-class voters have allowed the ruling political party to portray those people as thieves. That process will never end, no matter how far it pushes America into confiscation and ruin. And by focusing upon what it gives and takes, we allow ourselves to be distracted from a proper focus upon what government controls. That’s what really needs to be reduced.
Unsustainable budget deficits are a symptom of that problem.
Are you starting to appreciate how envy-based, welfare-dependent,“progressive ” class warrior nations really work… especially when they approach the point where they stop working?
Greed sucks too..and no one in the right mind would blame the lower end years of working class types, for jumping on the freeride bandwagons. They've been manipulated long enough by the entitleMENTALLY ill "fair and balanced" freerider robbinghoodietic-er for lifer-types.

This country needs an attitude adjustment and it has for four years...cause the freeriders off of everyone elses hard work-are NOT entitled to anything more than what they sit on their asses and complaining about getting for free!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#836267 Jan 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Despite the deep unpopularity of fetal personhood bills in 2012, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has again decided to cosponsor the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a bill that gives full legal rights to human zygotes from the moment of fertilization
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/paul...
Paul Ryan: gfy
"silly"
You have a problem with representative Ryan because he introduces a bill you do not like? Did he break the law by introducing said bill?
I would bet you have no problem with Biden saying today that the president by executive order was going to ban certain weapons? The hell with the 2nd. amendment. Shit with president nobama in charge we have no need for a legislature. Now it is reported that he is considering raising the debt limit by executive order. Why do we need a senate or house of representatives?
Peace
Tacitus

Finland

#836268 Jan 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a little help from Freud.
Yes, you certainly did and it's big of you to admit it.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836269 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha, what, you likeee the wontons?
Yeah I do, you have a problem with that ignoracist freak?
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836270 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
Yes, um, there are noble working people everywhere and it's up to us to make sure the FREELOADERS DON'T UNIONIZE AND STOP THE HONORABLE WORKING FOLKS FROM PERFORMING THEIR FUNCTION in God's green pasture where the little birds sing over the rolling meadows UNTIL WE CAN KILL THEM AND KEEP THEM IN THEIR PLACE MAKING CHEAP CHINEE SHIT for the loving and peaceful people in rural Connecticut where ordinary folks are boiling maple syrup and enjoying the comeraderie of their fellow man. A-men, Quai Chang.
Wrong state moron.

Maple suryp is further north.

You really are a clueless duhmazz aren't you.
Tacitus

Finland

#836271 Jan 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was an Ultra Liberal Republican too and if Romney Got elected I know he would have issued an executive order to ban guns immediately right after the Newtown Connecticut Massacre happened since Romney aligns himself with New England Society.
Shit, we don't claim him, honey. Maybe the Catlicks? Not a lot of New Englanders drivin' around with a terrified dog shittin' on the roof, trust me.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836272 Jan 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan is one of the main reasons President Obama was reelected.
Too bad he was allowed to keep his seat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min LOL 48,450
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 180,648
I must be a prophet 18 min actorvet 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,853
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 3 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 3 hr Mister Tonka 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:05 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:05PM