Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,564)

Showing posts 771,261 - 771,280 of1,034,931
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Chinese flag is ripped by another wind storm in Great Britian American tailors are to fix flag this time. Writing down Chinese Presidents Airplane sereal numbers is illegal Syria and Iran. Don't let it happen again now point another anti-tank rocket at cicillians Syria. Safer World 2013 GF008.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

What da H E Double L wrote:
<quoted text>Then that same conclusion would mean that gangs,drugs, & violence, all profitable sources of investment income to the rich, must be doing well in all countries run by blacks. Somalians, Haiti, Nigeria, Zimbabwe. Are whites fighting over there too? Or is just that blacks can't manage anything, let alone each other? Everything they try to do, fails. But of course, they are victims and it is everyone else's fault. Just like with Obama. It is not his fault the GDP is at 1 1/2%(unlike with Reagan when it jumped up to 7%). But then with Reagan it wasn't black on black trying to fix things, was it?
1st of all slick, what did I say that had anything to do with any of those countries you rambled off? Those people are fighting over native land & who rightfully owns & should occupy what land. Has nothing to do with what is going on in america, nothing at all. 2nd of all slick, reagan years is not the same as the times we live in now. This country was building in those days. Less competition from outside sources (countries). America was leading the pack back in those days. Technology was in it's prime. Did I mention the fact reagan himself was a major war criminal & also major cocaine importer. Guns & coc, 2 very profitable sources of income exploited by the rich & used to keep the blackman down. The war on drugs in reality was a war on the blackman. Look at the statistics. The ratio of blacks/whites incarcerated is staggering. As far as blacks can't do anything right, we just have to look at sports for that. Boxing: Mike Tyson, Mohammed Ali, & the list goes on. Basketball: Micheal Jordan, & thee list goes on. Football, mostly black, again basketball mostly black, boxing mostly black, baseball multi racial, but thee best ever was a blackman. Golf Tiger Woods. Tennis: Venus and Serena Williams & Arthur Ashe. Must I keep going to prove my point? Anything we put our minds to, we're better at. Fastest man, black. Strongest man, black. & MY FAVOR, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA; BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, BLACK. THESE AIN'T NO TRENDS SLICK. JUST FACTS. Don't feel bad though, we let ya'll keep hockey.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I know assault rifles quite well. I know their capabilities in the wrong hands. What's wrong with owning semi-automatic hunting rifles and properly secured handguns. Let the U.S. government decide who should own assault rifles. That way common sense and public safety would be addressed.
You just proved you know nothing about guns and you don't even realize it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, you feed at the public trough? I really do own you.
I don't need to provide a link to one of your lies, the post you just made is a lie.
So, "Baaaawwwwaaaahhhhh!!!!!! " meets your standard for mature?
And working as a toilet cleaner at a nuclear and fossil energy corporation doesn't require any advanced degrees. You're a phony, lying, insecure, psychotic, moron that I treat with all the respect you deserve, bitch.
For a child who asks more questions than three year old, why are you afraid to answer such a simple, harmless question, zero?

ROFLMAO!!!

Baaaawwwwaaaahhhhh!!!!!!"
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Ask Vietnamese President if I am not an expert with European and other assault rifles. NRA something has to be done our schools and children are our future. Civillians can survive without assault weapons. GF008 Safer World 2013.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
For a child who asks more questions than three year old, why are you afraid to answer such a simple, harmless question, zero?
ROFLMAO!!!
Baaaawwwwaaaahhhhh!!!!!!"
Can't get me out of your mind can you? I'm your last thought last night and your first thought this morning, I own you. You are my bitch.
p.s.
Giving yourself 12 "brilliant" judge-its for this lame post? Really waxturd/goober...????
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Happy New Year President Putin cognac is favorite drink. Virginia is for lovers come visit sometime. Safer World 2013.
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Powers was innocent U-2 pilot harmless airspace mistake. One thousand Pardons. LOL.
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Did D.B. Cooper get away NATO. LOL
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

D.B. Cooper froze to death money traces were recovered no body ever found IRS.
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

D.B. Cooper was a villian Dudley DoRight he got what he deserved. I don]t like villians.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get me out of your mind can you? I'm your last thought last night and your first thought this morning, I own you. You are my bitch.
p.s.
Giving yourself 12 "brilliant" judge-its for this lame post? Really waxturd/goober...????
Why good morning fellow old goober! I see we are fighting with someone already this morning, hehe...

We can be cranky old fossils, eh. This must be that waxballs fellow you worship and are always talking about. I take it he is not an uber liberal like us?

Must we use such nasty words, Bingo partner? Anyways, don't forget to brush your tounge this morning. You know how we have that gnarly old people smell. Bingo tonight goob? I hear they are having a bonus for Bush Bashing zombies - right up your alley! Hehe...
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Snideley Whiplash needs to be tied up in Europe for obstructing Transportation on U-Bahn.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
D.B. Cooper was a villian Dudley DoRight he got what he deserved. I don]t like villians.
Do you villains or just like civilians who oppose to the system? I ask cuz as a society we tend to ignore the fact that reagan was all corrupt. Arming the enemy which was an ally, importing drugs, ect, ect, ect! Bush 41 declaring war on a sovereign nation to steal their oil. Do you dislike them as well?
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

We broke?

No where to save money?

FY 2002...

'Overpayments'

OASDI-$1.6 billion...
SSI-$2 billion...

http://oig.ssa.gov/newsroom/congressional-tes...

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Why good morning fellow old goober! I see we are fighting with someone already this morning, hehe...
We can be cranky old fossils, eh. This must be that waxballs fellow you worship and are always talking about. I take it he is not an uber liberal like us?
Must we use such nasty words, Bingo partner? Anyways, don't forget to brush your tounge this morning. You know how we have that gnarly old people smell. Bingo tonight goob? I hear they are having a bonus for Bush Bashing zombies - right up your alley! Hehe...
Morning goober/waxturd… I thought your new friend Steven Waxman might be enough to send your waxturd log-in running for cover. Coward.
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

We broke?

No way to save mony?

'Overpayments'

Food Stamp Program...

FY 2009....

$1.9 billion

http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/12/05/07/reeli...
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Gollee Mr. Peabody a trip back into time in England sure upsets some people. LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The Trouble For Conservatives

There are more and more signs that the GOP Establishment intends 2014 as an election season to seek revenge on conservatives. Conservatives are going to have to hang together or they will absolutely hang separately.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/07/the-troubl...

oh boy. next thing ya know they'll be lying about each other.

though FOX has a choice to make. i can just hear the meeting: we have to tell lies about conservatives??

not to worry FOX, it'll be much easier than you think.
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I have family in Judicial System upset Madames in France. Crime does not pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,261 - 771,280 of1,034,931
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]