Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
771,241 - 771,260 of 1,100,610 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#836026 Jan 9, 2013
Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, long as we're sitting here doing nothing, what history, carol? What history have you read? What books do you recommend to those of us coming along behind you?
Does it matter?

I can give you a long list of books pertaining to history that I have read. Won't change the fact you and your liberal pals haven't learned anything from it.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

#836027 Jan 9, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
New reality show coming. A famous rapper's "babies' mamas". Ten baby mamas, I believe. I kid you not.
So, um, how much you wanna bet the producer is a Jew? Don't watch it, carol, SHUT.. THE.. TV.. OFF!
carol

Orlando, FL

#836028 Jan 9, 2013
Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, long as we're sitting here doing nothing, what history, carol? What history have you read? What books do you recommend to those of us coming along behind you?
I would suggest you read a few books pertaining to the Holocaust and how Jews were demonized enough times so that Germans became brainwashed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#836029 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a danger to be considered.
But, once again, putting Biden in charge of the program is a signal that it will die quietly.
Recently saw an interview with Heidi Heitcamp, newly elected Democrat Senator from North Dakota. She dismissed any possibility of severe anti-gun legislation.
lets hope so, but now just heard on the news that the extremist in the democrat party are pressuring Obama to use executive order to ban guns.

Windsor, Ct.

#836030 Jan 9, 2013
Hey, um, carol. How many books have you "read" in the last week? Month? Ok, year? Just guess, I'll believe you... I can spot a fellow reader a mile away... particularly when she's sixty years old in thigh-high leather boots and a mini-skirt bent over the window of a Ford Fairlane on a darkened street corner... We all gotta do something while we're waiting...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836031 Jan 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a left or right issue and one mo time pal most Americans reside somewhere closer to the middle.
Mental illness is pretty tricky as demonstrated by James Holmes of Aurora fame whose IQ and experiences enabled him to understand that he was going over the edge. The VA Tech shooter presented a better case study but he too was overlooked by parents, physicians and professional educators.
The answer is that there is no answer or any legislation that will keep guns, explosives etc out of the hands of every mental defect that looks and behaves somewhat normal.
Intelligence is not related to mental illness. The Aurora murderer was a mentally ill individual protected by medical confidentiality laws. His behavior was hardly "normal."

Same with the VA tech murderer.

What prevents you from calling these people what they are: "murderers"?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#836032 Jan 9, 2013
Biden On Guns: Executive Order Is On The Table

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

no point in crying foul.....

President George H.W. Bush did this in 1989 to ban the import of assault weapons, using powers under the Gun Control Act of 1968, which stipulated that legal rifles had to be “suitable for sporting purposes.” Bush acted after a serial criminal killed five schoolchildren and wounded 29 others with an AK-47 assault rifle on Jan. 27, 1989, in Stockton, Calif.

President Clinton expanded that action with a second executive order in 1998 banning firearm imports and ammunition from China.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/magazine/three...

so yes, it's happened before despite what the right wing scare sites are going to try to tell us.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#836033 Jan 9, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
New reality show coming. A famous rapper's "babies' mamas". Ten baby mamas, I believe. I kid you not.
I guess you missed Sisterwives? Did you also miss the life and times of Clint Eastwood?

Windsor, Ct.

#836034 Jan 9, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter?
I can give you a long list of books pertaining to history that I have read. Won't change the fact you and your liberal pals haven't learned anything from it.
But if I knew what you'd read then we could have a measured discussion based on the content and not simply yours or my recollection of it. We could remove this dialogue from the realm of imperfect memory. So, um, what history, carol? What have you read? There WILL be a test, incidentally...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836035 Jan 9, 2013
Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you're a Democrat?
Forcible confiscation of firearms will result in mass resistance.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#836036 Jan 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The statistics are available somewhere and probably vary by region but I'm betting that proportionately, the bulk of abortions in America are performed on Caucasians.
Would also bet that proportionately, in teen pregnancies resulting in birth, the mother would be Caucasian.
Abortion is murder. Doctors responsible. No choice.

Windsor, Ct.

#836037 Jan 9, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest you read a few books pertaining to the Holocaust and how Jews were demonized enough times so that Germans became brainwashed.
Ok, which books? Something you've read yourself..

Windsor, Ct.

#836038 Jan 9, 2013
Just a "few" though? Are we sure that'll be enough for me to grasp the big picture? Sorry, I probably interrupted you while you were thinking. Which books should I read, Carol? Who wrote them?

Windsor, Ct.

#836039 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Forcible confiscation of firearms will result in mass resistance.
Like... a civil war you mean?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#836040 Jan 9, 2013
Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize you'd thrown it all open to every person on earth? Do they know?
Anyways, I'm thinking it's already been explained to you so many times it's kind of pointless to respond to questions you don't expect answers to. Say, um, how'd you get from the Soviet Union - it was the Soviet Union back then, sweetie, you know, the commies? Anyways, you don't want answers so I guess we might as well make fun of your manhood instead. How little is your pecker anyways? You know what they say about middle-aged men on motorcycles... Why don't you just paint a big glans on the front fender and get it over with?
Another "it's been answered" dodge again....

Please excuse that I missed your post with the answers to these questions. Can you post your answers again? You do realize that you actually have to identify a location to answer the first question, and actually identify a source of money to answer the second question, don't you?

The questions again:

Where exactly was Obama when the White House was watching the real-time video of the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Where exactly was Obama when the real-time video of the battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

How about providing an answer to these two questions nobody on Earth has been able to answer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836041 Jan 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The statistics are available somewhere and probably vary by region but I'm betting that proportionately, the bulk of abortions in America are performed on Caucasians.
Would also bet that proportionately, in teen pregnancies resulting in birth, the mother would be Caucasian.
Abortions are 52.4% white, 47.5% non-white.

http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparebar.js...

Windsor, Ct.

#836042 Jan 9, 2013
What if we just fly over and gas you before we take your guns? would that avert a war? I'm sure I've heard you guys say a thousand times over that nobody likes war, so I'm looking for ways to ensure we all get what we want.... nothing toxic, mind you, just a little laughing gas or something? Think of the investment opportunities! we could call it, Xyclown B or something?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#836044 Jan 9, 2013
like i was saying.....

Drudge Links Potential Obama Executive Order On Guns To Hitler, Stalin

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/09/drudg...

i figured the percentage of Republicans who voted for Mitt against the FOX viewership....

4.26%.

and that's how many of us will buy into right wing scare tactics.

while the rest of us have a good laugh. and yes, the rest of us. have you seen all this conservative bashing from conservatives?

talk about highly amusing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836046 Jan 9, 2013
Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Didn't you hear all the people in here commenting on what a beautiful town Newtown is? You can pretty much drive through Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, just by navigating from one beautiful town to another. Try that in texas. Hahahahahahahahahaha... You see? We New Englanders learned something elemental many years ago: life without beauty is like being married to a conservative. Doesn't really matter how you dress it up, it's still a pig.
For every idyllic New England town, there are places like Hartford, New Haven, Providence, Springfield, most of Boston, and hundreds of dead mill towns where there is no future other than government dependence.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836047 Jan 9, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a re-run of Maury Povich or Jerry Springer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 21 min Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 1 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE