Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,562)

Showing posts 771,221 - 771,240 of1,077,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

pens_make_us_dum wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are like 4 feet tall...
You have to be a squirt to have a mouth as big as yours...
Well, if he is that just means he'll aim for your crotch not your head.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

pens_make_us_dum wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are like 4 feet tall...
You have to be a squirt to have a mouth as big as yours...
Because you're too much a coward to enter debate with me, you have to make up stories.

While all you do is post meaningless stupidity.

Glad I can be your personal Boogeyman!

BOO!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what's "ridiculous" is a middle aged man walking around with a skull on the back of his denim jacket asking questions which he doesn't want to hear the answers to.
I'm begging for an answer. I'll give you the questions again, just for your convenience:

Where exactly was Obama when the real-time video of the battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment was being watched in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Your dance routine is getting repetitive and boring. How about providing an answer to these two questions nobody on Earth has been able to answer.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they were significantly more advanced in their management of government than we are. They actually had a budget, something we haven't had since Obama took office. And, I'm betting that the presidents then submitted budgets to Congress every year, unlike Obama when he gets around to it every other year or so. And, I'm betting that those presidents got a lot more than a sum total os ZERO votes for their budgets, meaning every person in Congress didn't think they were an idiot, like today when every Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is a loon.
If there's not a budget, there's not a plan.
If there's not a plan, then there's no possible argument for borrowing any money.
But, we still have a government. So....
You still haven't answered this question.
The reason Obama's budget got zero votes is the Repubs kept putting in items to it like doing away with ObamaCare. What other President had three of his budgets rejected while in office?????????? Reagan .
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is brilliant.
RealDave should be asking himself if Obama and Senate Democrats will survive another term. You probably should too.

The American people are going to wake up sooner or later. It's going to be like waking a sleeping giant...a very angry giant.

Obama's promises have already gone right out the window - the middle class HAVE been taxed after all! Imagine the surprise on a lot of people's faces when they see their first paychecks.

Conservatives have all the time in the world now to expose this president for who he truly is. Obama's cockiness will more than likely backfire. Wait and see.

A lot of democrats own guns, a lot of democrats are anti-abortion and a lot of democrats are against gay marriage.

They didn't like Romney. But it's only a matter of time before they realize their mistake and chose the wrong candidate who gave them a line of bull.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me catch you up on some recent events in American history. This is the year 2013. Bush isn't the president.
You have to actually identify a source of the money. You haven't done that yet. It's a simple question. All you have to know is how the government works to answer it.
Here's the question again:
God Bless us every one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was on board with TARP as well as quite a few other democrats.
Because he did and, because he announced raising the debt ceiling was a sign of bad leadership as a Senator, the buck stops with him.
Let's have no more excuses for this second-term president whose policies are now his and his alone, shall we?
We don't need excuses for Obama.

He won the election.

You've spent two months making excuses for Republiclown incompetence.

Obama won.

Dems picked up 2 Senate Seats.

Dems picked up 8 House seats.

It's not Obama out to destroy your sick party. You're doing it all on your own with your 'I hate my fellow Americans' program that all 8% of you Teabaggers are on board with.

Cant's wait til the midterms.

Then Dems will control the entire Government!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>From taxes. Next question.
So, as Europe is finding out the hard way, what happens when you run out of people's money to tax?

Do you think the government wastes taxpayer money? And, if so, what do you see as the solution?
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

And a foot note to Reagan's rejected budgets. He finally got a budget passed later on. It raised America's debt 186% over what it had been.
If Obama had raised the debt like Reagan it would now be $46.5 Trillion.

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they were significantly more advanced in their management of government than we are. They actually had a budget, something we haven't had since Obama took office. And, I'm betting that the presidents then submitted budgets to Congress every year, unlike Obama when he gets around to it every other year or so. And, I'm betting that those presidents got a lot more than a sum total os ZERO votes for their budgets, meaning every person in Congress didn't think they were an idiot, like today when every Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is a loon.
If there's not a budget, there's not a plan.
If there's not a plan, then there's no possible argument for borrowing any money.
But, we still have a government. So....
You still haven't answered this question.
Oh no, honey, none of that's true. "We" do not have a government since, by your (pl.) own words, your only goal is to make sure that the current President achieves nothing. "Your" sole contribution to "our Government" is to make sure it doesn't work. You sort of outlined this dichotomy in the words you chose for your post above. You just wrote: "But, "we" still have a government." And then in the very next sentence you wrote, "Where will the money come from to pay for "Obama's government?" So, you see, you answered your own question. If "We" do not have a functional government because "you" consider the current government illegitimate and unrepresentative, then "you" have no say in whatever "we" decide to do to pay for "our" government. Do "we?"

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You get an 'F' in history once again, Dweeb!!
Hitler invaded Russia when?? You got it wrong!!! DUH.
I've gaffed a big one!!
Not much fight in him, he sure is an ugly critter!!
You think wars are won by munitions alone??
No need for trucks?? Railroad cars in a nation as vast as Russia??
Once again, I've reeled in a brain dead Dweebwhale!!
Think I'll kick him around a bit before throwing him overboard.
----------
""The USSR was highly dependent on rail transportation, but the war practically shut down rail equipment production: only about 92 locomotives were produced. 2,000 locomotives and 11,000 railcars were supplied under Lend-Lease. Likewise, the Soviet air force received 18,700 aircraft, which amounted to about 14% of Soviet aircraft production (19% for military aircraft).
Although most Red Army tank units were equipped with Soviet-built tanks, their logistical support was provided by hundreds of thousands of U.S.-made trucks. Indeed by 1945 nearly two-thirds of the truck strength of the Red Army was U.S.-built. Trucks such as the Dodge 3/4 ton and Studebaker 2 ton, were easily the best trucks available in their class on either side on the Eastern Front. American shipments of telephone cable, aluminium, canned rations, and clothing were also critical.""
----------
Imagine, by 1945, two thirds of Russia's truck fleet was American Trucks from Dodge, GM, Ford, Studebaker.
----------
""Delivery was via the Arctic Convoys, the Persian Corridor, and the Pacific Route.
The Arctic route was the shortest and most direct route for lend-lease aid to the USSR, though it was also the most dangerous. Some 3,964,000 tons of goods were shipped by the Arctic route; 7% was lost, while 93% arrived safely.[20] This constituted some 23% of the total aid to the USSR during the war.
The Persian Corridor was the longest route, and was not fully operational until mid 1942. Thereafter it saw the passage of 4,160,000 tons of goods, 27% of the total.[20]
The Pacific Route opened in August 1941, but was affected by the start of hostilities between Japan and the US; after December 1941, only Soviet ships could be used, and, as Japan and the USSR observed a strict neutrality towards each other, only non-military goods could be transported.[21] Nevertheless, some 8,244,000 tons of goods went by this route, 50% of the total.[20]
In total, the US deliveries through Lend-Lease amounted to $11 billion in materials: over 400,000 jeeps and trucks; 12,000 armored vehicles (including 7,000 tanks); 11,400 aircraft and 1,75 million tons of food.
----------
Stay ignorant, Dweeb. You're very good at it.
Bottom line, dufus....

Less than 10 percent of what Russia used to defeat Germany came from the United States. Those munitions didn't start arriving until after Germany invaded Russia.
Therefore, your ignorant statement that the US armed Stalin so he could begin his purges in 1935 was (typically from you) ludicrous.

If you look closer at history, you'll see that the annual production of arms of Russia was almost that of Germany the year before Germany invaded Russia. It was projected that the very next year arms production in Russia would exceed arms production in Germany. This fact was a significant factor in Hitler deciding to invade Russia while he had two other active fronts, Africa and Western Europe.
... get an education, dufus.

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam
Nuts
Clueless
Couldn't have said it better "ourselves." Oh, and, write your own material. It may be full of holes, but how is that any different than marrying a conservative woman?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
An abortion is far cheaper than lifetime healthcare expenses.
Yet you want to increase the number of people that you have to pay healthcare costs for.
Pretty stupid way to look at it.
Save $100.00 now, so you can spend $100,000.00 later.
Typical wingnut math.
You probably aren't aware of the number of childless couples who would be willing to do just about anything to adopt an aborted baby.

Women today care only about themselves - not about the life they created.

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as Europe is finding out the hard way, what happens when you run out of people's money to tax?
Do you think the government wastes taxpayer money? And, if so, what do you see as the solution?
Sending "you" cartons of cigarettes every month.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm begging for an answer. I'll give you the questions again, just for your convenience:
Where exactly was Obama when the real-time video of the battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment was being watched in the White House?
And;
Your dance routine is getting repetitive and boring. How about providing an answer to these two questions nobody on Earth has been able to answer.
Why you running away from your stupidity concrening our aid to Russia during WWII??

C'mon, I enjoy entering a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

ROFLMAO at your ignorance, Dweeb!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>The reason Obama's budget got zero votes is the Repubs kept putting in items to it like doing away with ObamaCare. What other President had three of his budgets rejected while in office?????????? Reagan .
Wrong.
Obama's budgets were put on the floor for a vote without amendments. You'd know that if you kept up with events and knew the first excuses by the Democrats about why Obama got a sum total of ZERO votes for the 2 budgets he got around to submitting of the 4 budgets we hired him to submit.
Thanks for playing, dupe. Next?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Bush bailed out AIG, Obama didn't become president until 2009.
The bailout began under Bush, but Obama further increased the bailout funding.

All bailouts are bad practice.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
So, here's the way I look at it: A fetus is to a conservative as a gun is to a liberal. Mathematically, that looks like this - fetus: conservative = gun: liberal. In simplest terms, a fetus is like a loaded gun. Boy, is there wisdom in this!
You probably aren't aware of how many legal gun owners are democrats.

It's posts like this that make me think we're getting what we deserve.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line, dufus....
Less than 10 percent of what Russia used to defeat Germany came from the United States. Those munitions didn't start arriving until after Germany invaded Russia.
Therefore, your ignorant statement that the US armed Stalin so he could begin his purges in 1935 was (typically from you) ludicrous.
If you look closer at history, you'll see that the annual production of arms of Russia was almost that of Germany the year before Germany invaded Russia. It was projected that the very next year arms production in Russia would exceed arms production in Germany. This fact was a significant factor in Hitler deciding to invade Russia while he had two other active fronts, Africa and Western Europe.
... get an education, dufus.
Typical Dweeb. When you lose, you lie even more.

Show me where I or anyone mentioned that we began to arm Russia in 1935??

You are completely insane, so you make up lies to provide cover for your ignorance and abject stupidity.

Answer the question:

Why are you so ignorant??
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need excuses for Obama.
He won the election.
You've spent two months making excuses for Republiclown incompetence.
Obama won.
Dems picked up 2 Senate Seats.
Dems picked up 8 House seats.
It's not Obama out to destroy your sick party. You're doing it all on your own with your 'I hate my fellow Americans' program that all 8% of you Teabaggers are on board with.
Cant's wait til the midterms.
Then Dems will control the entire Government!!
And the united states will cease to exist .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,221 - 771,240 of1,077,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min edogxxx 97,504
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min loose cannon 174,380
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min scirocco 67,823
Amy 7-22 28 min Dear Obama 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,814
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE