Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,561)

Showing posts 771,201 - 771,220 of1,034,671
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Fake ingun Lizzie Warren...

Can't put a number what is 'middle class'

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/DanielDoherty/...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
"One thing I will not compromise over is whether or not Congress should pay the tab for a bill they've already racked up," Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address.
Borrowing more money to rack up more debt to pay off the debt Congress racked up?
Somebody's head isn't on straight. President Obama's.
I need a liberal to explain this logic.
Its the same thing I've been telling you for years, you have to pay for the government you demanded instead of stealing from future generations. You've been more than happy to sit on your as s enjoying these tax cuts while demanding ever more from your government and deferring the cost to your daughter.
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I am still celebrating New Years my wife left me and I am thrilled. I plan on going to a Dixie Chicks concert. Have a nice night.
Did you use your EBT card to buy the tickets?
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Hate speech...
Towards gun owners...

Kind of a double standard?????

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/gregory-kane-...

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof, doof?
Since I already provided a link to the source of the information along with it, does your question mean:
1. You're not smart enough to understand the link.
2. You're too lazy to click on it.
3. You're too stupid to do a search yourself.
4. You're just a typical right wing moron.
5. All the above.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You benefit from all of these things our government and others have done in the past, you live in your nice comfy house with your collection of electronic toys and your nice car that runs on reasonably priced gasoline and you have the nerve to come on here and criticize those who made it possible?
Sounds like ingratitude to me. Do you know anything about world history? Do you think the Ottoman empire was acquired by asking nicely?
So from this post I can assume that you accept with gratitude everything the Dems have to offer?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I think Hagel is a good selection by President Obama. Vietnam veteran is highly recomended. I don't care if he is a Republican.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I already provided a link to the source of the information along with it, does your question mean:
1. You're not smart enough to understand the link.
2. You're too lazy to click on it.
3. You're too stupid to do a search yourself.
4. You're just a typical right wing moron.
5. All the above.
Can I play?

I pick "4".
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

pens_make_us_dum wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you use your EBT card to buy the tickets?
LOL they were a gift but I don't cheat on my wife. My friend is just that friends. We plan on having a wonderful time. Have a night I am going out for a while.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

pens_make_us_dum wrote:
Hate speech...
Towards gun owners...
Kind of a double standard?????
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/gregory-kane-...
So now your side is railing against him just as the left railed against Limbaugh ... where's the double standard? Is anyone preventing you from criticizing him?

Y'all are way too sensitive, kinda girly really.(unless you're a girl in which case I apologize and have nothing more to offer)

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure. I have no insecurities like you do old man. Provide a link to a single lie. When you say stuff like my bitch it just demonstrates how immature you are. I have government and experience in a nuclear and fossil energy corporation so I'm willing to bet you are well below my level professionally and educational. So midget, what was your working life like? Were you a professional name caller?
Baaaawwwwaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!
Interesting, you feed at the public trough? I really do own you.
I don't need to provide a link to one of your lies, the post you just made is a lie.
So, "Baaaawwwwaaaahhhhh!!!!!! " meets your standard for mature?
And working as a toilet cleaner at a nuclear and fossil energy corporation doesn't require any advanced degrees. You're a phony, lying, insecure, psychotic, moron that I treat with all the respect you deserve, bitch.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
WASHINGTON President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign has been fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for reporting violations related to a set of donations received during the final days of the campaign.
The fines are among the largest ever levied on a presidential campaign by the FEC and stem from a series of missing filings for nearly 1,200 contributions totaling nearly $1.9 million. Campaigns are required to file the reports during the final weeks of the campaign.
http://news.msn.com/politics/obama-08-campaig...
"...missing filings for nearly 1200 contributions..."
And we trust this administration to handle the debt ceiling and the entire nation's health care?
Did you say "trust"??

The Boy Messiah simply can't be trusted.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Thank goodness for safety nets...

"Octomom" Nadya Suleman back on welfare after stint in rehab"
http://www.sfexaminer.com/entertainment/scoop...

I wonder who'd she vote for????

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're gonna have to do some fast talkin' and high steppin' to pull that one off. You used up all your Magic Negro dust this last election, there's nothing left but to deliver - and that's not in the cards. We now have higher taxes, NO spending cuts, and $5 trillion added to the debt. You're on a roll.
He's on a roll, alright. Downhill.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The TP rallies consisted of fat ladies with boy haircuts with their doughboy husbands in tow, the gatherings wreaked of low IQ where the speakers often had to resort to God, guts or guns to get a rise from the mouthbreathing crowd. The few TP freaks I knew grow very quiet when reminded that DaBammy smacked the shtt out of Mitt.
Dick Armey and his eight million bucks claim the group no longer exists.
As usual, faux-moderate Realtime focuses on personal attacks instead of any issues of substance.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Has the American archeologist been allowed back into China. He was caught smuggling Chinese artifacts. Fox News Agency.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you tune into a news network only telling you what you want to hear everyday, is that real news or propaganda. That's the question you should be asking yourself. Carol is a classic example of that, actively seeks out stories or mostly comments that re-enforce her point of view rather than having an open mind. Fox news was designed by Murdoch to target exactly that audience which had been ignored for the most part because it was a small voice of minorities the other networks did not give credence too. However that has consequences and Tea party was one of them which may have appeared anyway after an election of the first black president. However Fox gave them oxygen, way more than they deserved which led to the loser congress you have today. Totally functionless leaving the bulk of the population without any real government.
On the other hand, ABC, NBC, and CBS are little more than press agents for Obama.

And MSNBC is the house network for the Communist Party.

Carol is a decent, hard-working person, unlike much of the scum on your side.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on this, it should be on the table. Originally, it should have been paid for with revenue from tax increases or closing loopholes or cuts in other programs. It shouldn't have been combined with tax CUTS.
Why not let each individual choose whether he wants this benefit in the future, and tax him as much as necessary if he elects for the program?

Sounds like a "pro-choice" position.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Has everyone gotten their first smaller paycheck yet?
$30 a week more in Federal Income and Social Security taxes adds up.
Don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather keep that $120 a month especially since this president has no intention of cutting one dime from government waste and spending but only increasing the deficit.
How is taxing working Americans' more going to fix the government spending even more?
Again, any liberal who can explain this would be helpful and appreciated.
You were never entitled to the lower Social Security tax. Unless, of course, you are willing to terminate the entire program.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where it is ok to contradict yourselves all the time. Telling everyone to go out, get a job and when they do and are successful at it why aren't they throwing their money away. lol
Al made his movie, you didn't like what he said in it, but the rest of the world did so too bad. Bill makes some pocket change on the speaking circuit and he supposed to turn into Mother Theresa, well maybe he likes touring the worlds golf circuits instead.
Point is, both men have brains and are in demand, Al Gore is either on the board of Apple and Google or doing consulting as an example. Bill Clinton has more intellect than 10 tea bagger congress on a good day. So you will never see them on the board of anything other than coal fracking, oil drilling and the NRA.
"Coal fracking"????????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,201 - 771,220 of1,034,671
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 167,688
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 11 min Daniel Izguerra 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min OzRitz 43,027
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 65,185
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance