Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#835998 Jan 9, 2013
Which of the following Senate Democrats up for reelection in 2014 will vote for anti-gun legislation?:

Mark Begich - Alaska

Mark Pryor - Arkansas

Mark Udall - Colorado

Mary Landrieu - Louisiana

Max Baucus - Montana

Tom Udall - New Mexico

Kay Hagan - North Carolina

Jeff Merkley - Oregon

Tim Johnson - South Dakota

Jay Rockefeller - West Virginia

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#835999 Jan 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you running away from your stupidity concrening our aid to Russia during WWII??
C'mon, I enjoy entering a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
ROFLMAO at your ignorance, Dweeb!!
Concerning your diatribe avoiding the original point of discussioni:
The total amount of aid from the United States to Russia during World War II amounted to less than 10 percent of what Russia used to defeat Germany.
That aid didn't even begin until after the Lend Lease Act was signed in 1940. And, it didn't reach it's maximum rate until 1944, after Russia had already blown the Germans out of Russia.
Reference Germany's last failed attempt to stall the Russian advance after beginning to retreat on all fronts: Kirsk, August, 1943. After this battle, the defeat of Germany by Russia and the destruction of Germany was a foregone conclusion.
If you want to compare that to what else was happening in the war when it was certain Russia would defeat Germany, there were no other allied boots in the rest of Europe, and would not be until the invasion of Italy in September, 1943.

Now, back to the questions you have been dancing all over the sawdust to avoid answering:

Where exactly was Obama when the White House was watching the real-time video of the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Where exactly was Obama when the real-time video of the battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Your dance routine is getting repetitive and boring. How about providing an answer to these two questions nobody on Earth has been able to answer.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#836000 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtually every mass murderer in recent years has had mental health issues sufficient to justify treatment and/or medication.
Yet the left apparently is unconcerned with this issue.
you wait Biden & Fienstein classification of Mental Health Issues will cover 99.9% of the US Population, so you know what that will mean.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836001 Jan 9, 2013
Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what "Europe" is finding out, carol, "Europe" is not a homogeneous place. An analogous question might be... what are the "United" States finding out right now? In texas, for instance, housing prices are stable, even growing. But to enjoy that stability you'd have to live in texas. So, would you rather suffer along in Paris or enjoy the stability of life in Laredo?
Texas sure as hell beats Connecticut as a place to live.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

#836002 Jan 9, 2013
Hey, Roy, I wonder what the Chamber is going to say when they discover how you spend your days? Probably they'll rally behind you, son, Yankees are well known for their tolerance towards ignorant greedy racists. Naomi's likely to be disappointed in you but heck that's been on a downhill slide for years now. Good God, I killed a man near you long ago... Bob somebody.... oh well, suffice it to say he was just trying to run a business and get ahead. Looks to me like the old place is falling apart, Roy? Maybe Muddy can help you fix it up, you figure?
lol

Winter Park, FL

#836003 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxation could never provide enough money to fund Obama's excessive wasteful spending.
Actually, it might, if everyone's taxes were at least doubled.
But that would crash the economy.
That's the entire plan.

“Obama’s Plan to Bankrupt the USA: The Cloward-Piven Theory.”

"Two Columbia University sociologists, Professor of Social Work Richard A. Cloward and his then-research associate Frances Fox Piven, wrote a pivotal article articulating “a strategy to end poverty.”

The solution to ending poverty, required expanding the government welfare state beyond providing Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment insurance and food stamps.
Having concluded that a capitalist system would never apply capital fairly to fulfill the needs of workers, the two Columbia University-based sociologists concluded that a progressive strategy of voting ever-expanding social welfare programs could push the capitalist system to the breaking point.

“Barack Obama and the radical left activists now in control of the Democratic Party see the Cloward-Piven theory as predicting a welfare state expanded to the point where the accumulated national debt bankrupts the USA,”

“The Cloward-Piven theory predicts capitalism will collapse such that the USA can be reconstructed as a truly socialist state dedicated to the elimination of private property and the creation of ‘social justice’ achieved by redistributing income from the ‘haves’ to the ‘have-nots.’”

“Saul Alinsky’s tactics of power politics explain why Obama continually fans the flames of class warfare,”

“In his 2012 presidential campaign, Obama followed the Saul Alinsky playbook chapter and verse, campaigning on the theme to ‘tax the rich.’ When the accumulated U.S. debt causes a credit downgrade in Obama’s second term, Obama and the radical left will continue to blame capitalism and ‘the rich.’”

In the last stages of credit default and technical bankruptcy, the Cloward-Piven theory explains why Americans will abandon the U.S. Constitution in favor of establishing a socialist state.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/does-obama-plan-to...
**********

Congress has already signed off & are spineless.
They got theirs and too bad for you.

The majority of people simply do not care nor do they pay attention to much of anything and are caught up pitted against each other in the orchestrated class & economic division & warfare; their chains being pulled by the puppet master(s) all along. Played like a fiddle.

There are no plans to correct or boost the economy, there never was.

Just keep the hope (lol) and they will change (to pure socialism and a totally centralized gov.).

You already traded your freedom for chains of (false) security = slavery & serfdom.

Enjoy your slavery & serfdom.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836004 Jan 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again Carol it's not my topic.
Desire__human desire is very powerful and coupled with alcohol, drugs etc. shyte can get crazy quick.
Interestingly, very few young Hindu or Muslim women in America fall victim to unwanted pregnancies nor do Asian women in America.
Have you ever given that "fact" any thought???
Family values and structure, largely absent in the black community.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#836005 Jan 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Dweeb. When you lose, you lie even more.
Show me where I or anyone mentioned that we began to arm Russia in 1935??
You are completely insane, so you make up lies to provide cover for your ignorance and abject stupidity.
Answer the question:
Why are you so ignorant??
Let's see...
I stated that Stalin had been one of the worst mass murderers in history.
You opened your ignorant mouth with the worn-out party line that it was the US that armed Stalin.
Then, the discussion of the timeline began, dufus.
Stalin began his purges in 1935, the war didn't start until 1939, the Lend Lease Act happened in 1940, aid to Russia didn't peak until 1944 after Germany had been defeated on all fronts and run out of Russia.
... dufus.

You need to get checked for Alzheimer's
lol

Winter Park, FL

#836006 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As in confiscating firearms or putting down the rebellion if federal government agents tried to do so.
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms, disarm only those who are neither inclined, nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
– Thomas Jefferson, 1764

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#836007 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Democrats were also isolationists.
The American left was particularly opposed to entering the war because of the Hitler-Stain pact.
Joseph Kennedy was pro-Nazi because of his hatred of Great Britain over Ireland.
correct

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#836008 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas sure as hell beats Connecticut as a place to live.
you got that Right and I know that for a fact.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836009 Jan 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you wait Biden & Fienstein classification of Mental Health Issues will cover 99.9% of the US Population, so you know what that will mean.
That is a danger to be considered.

But, once again, putting Biden in charge of the program is a signal that it will die quietly.

Recently saw an interview with Heidi Heitcamp, newly elected Democrat Senator from North Dakota. She dismissed any possibility of severe anti-gun legislation.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#836010 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtually every mass murderer in recent years has had mental health issues sufficient to justify treatment and/or medication.
Yet the left apparently is unconcerned with this issue.
It's not a left or right issue and one mo time pal most Americans reside somewhere closer to the middle.

Mental illness is pretty tricky as demonstrated by James Holmes of Aurora fame whose IQ and experiences enabled him to understand that he was going over the edge. The VA Tech shooter presented a better case study but he too was overlooked by parents, physicians and professional educators.

The answer is that there is no answer or any legislation that will keep guns, explosives etc out of the hands of every mental defect that looks and behaves somewhat normal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836011 Jan 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms, disarm only those who are neither inclined, nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
– Thomas Jefferson, 1764
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Democrats are flirting with a civil war.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

#836012 Jan 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Concerning your diatribe avoiding the original point of discussioni:

Where exactly was Obama when the White House was watching the real-time video of the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Where exactly was Obama when the real-time video of the battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Your dance routine is getting repetitive and boring. How about providing an answer to these two questions nobody on Earth has been able to answer.
I didn't realize you'd thrown it all open to every person on earth? Do they know?

Anyways, I'm thinking it's already been explained to you so many times it's kind of pointless to respond to questions you don't expect answers to. Say, um, how'd you get from the Soviet Union - it was the Soviet Union back then, sweetie, you know, the commies? Anyways, you don't want answers so I guess we might as well make fun of your manhood instead. How little is your pecker anyways? You know what they say about middle-aged men on motorcycles... Why don't you just paint a big glans on the front fender and get it over with?

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

#836013 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are flirting with a civil war.
Are you saying you're a Democrat?
carol

Orlando, FL

#836014 Jan 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the entire plan.
“Obama’s Plan to Bankrupt the USA: The Cloward-Piven Theory.”
"Two Columbia University sociologists, Professor of Social Work Richard A. Cloward and his then-research associate Frances Fox Piven, wrote a pivotal article articulating “a strategy to end poverty.”
The solution to ending poverty, required expanding the government welfare state beyond providing Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment insurance and food stamps.
Having concluded that a capitalist system would never apply capital fairly to fulfill the needs of workers, the two Columbia University-based sociologists concluded that a progressive strategy of voting ever-expanding social welfare programs could push the capitalist system to the breaking point.
“Barack Obama and the radical left activists now in control of the Democratic Party see the Cloward-Piven theory as predicting a welfare state expanded to the point where the accumulated national debt bankrupts the USA,”
“The Cloward-Piven theory predicts capitalism will collapse such that the USA can be reconstructed as a truly socialist state dedicated to the elimination of private property and the creation of ‘social justice’ achieved by redistributing income from the ‘haves’ to the ‘have-nots.’”
“Saul Alinsky’s tactics of power politics explain why Obama continually fans the flames of class warfare,”
“In his 2012 presidential campaign, Obama followed the Saul Alinsky playbook chapter and verse, campaigning on the theme to ‘tax the rich.’ When the accumulated U.S. debt causes a credit downgrade in Obama’s second term, Obama and the radical left will continue to blame capitalism and ‘the rich.’”
In the last stages of credit default and technical bankruptcy, the Cloward-Piven theory explains why Americans will abandon the U.S. Constitution in favor of establishing a socialist state.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/does-obama-plan-to...
**********
Congress has already signed off & are spineless.
They got theirs and too bad for you.
The majority of people simply do not care nor do they pay attention to much of anything and are caught up pitted against each other in the orchestrated class & economic division & warfare; their chains being pulled by the puppet master(s) all along. Played like a fiddle.
There are no plans to correct or boost the economy, there never was.
Just keep the hope (lol) and they will change (to pure socialism and a totally centralized gov.).
You already traded your freedom for chains of (false) security = slavery & serfdom.
Enjoy your slavery & serfdom.
Sounds just like the plan to me. Obama is right on track with liberals firing up the furnaces in the engine room.

Can people really be this blind?

Nevermind, I know the answer from reading history.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#836015 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Family values and structure, largely absent in the black community.
The statistics are available somewhere and probably vary by region but I'm betting that proportionately, the bulk of abortions in America are performed on Caucasians.

Would also bet that proportionately, in teen pregnancies resulting in birth, the mother would be Caucasian.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

#836016 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas sure as hell beats Connecticut as a place to live.
Huh? Didn't you hear all the people in here commenting on what a beautiful town Newtown is? You can pretty much drive through Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, just by navigating from one beautiful town to another. Try that in texas. Hahahahahahahahahaha... You see? We New Englanders learned something elemental many years ago: life without beauty is like being married to a conservative. Doesn't really matter how you dress it up, it's still a pig.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836017 Jan 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms, disarm only those who are neither inclined, nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
– Thomas Jefferson, 1764
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Too many liberals - mainly those surrounding Obama - want to change history. In his image. Or, according to Obama's former cabinet member, Anita Dunn, Mao-Tse Tung's...her hero.

We are in such deep doo-doo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min RACE 98,975
abby 1-26 11 min RACE 46
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 14 min RACE 1,336
Word (Dec '08) 16 min RACE 4,962
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min Terrible_Herbst 5,366
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Community Disorga... 50,372
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Jacques Ottawa 183,809
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots