Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
770,981 - 771,000 of 1,085,015 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The death penalty is not a deterrent to crime, I am not in favor of it, although at times conflicted
The death penalty for murderers and rapists is an absolute deterrent preventing them from repeating their crimes.

Swift public executions would be a deterrent.

However, I agree that the current "death penalty", which lacks meaningful implementation, is a joke and no deterrent whatsoever.

Thanks largely to dirtbag lawyers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Just call him Al Gorezeera.

Monday morning, the still shell shocked staff at Current TV was called to an all hands staff meeting at its San Francisco headquarters, which was teleconferenced to their offices in LA and NYC, to meet their new bosses, The Post reports.

That would be two of Al Jazeera’s top guys: Ehab Al Shihabi, executive director of international operations, and Muftah AlSuwaidan, general manager of the London bureau.

Ominously missing was the creator of Current, the self proclaimed inventor of the Internet and savior of clean energy, Al Gore, although his partner, Joel Hyatt, stood proudly with the Al Jazeera honchos.

“Of course Al didn’t show up,” said one high placed Current staffer.“He has no credibility. He’s supposed to be the face of clean energy and just sold [the channel] to very big oil, the emir of Qatar! Current never even took big oil advertising—and Al Gore, that bulls---ter sells to the emir?”

The displeasure with Gore among the staff was thick enough to cut with a scimitar.

“We all know now that Al Gore is nothing but a bulls---ter,” said one staffer bluntly.“Al was always lecturing us about green. He kept his word about green all right—as in cold, hard cash!”
For real

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You probably hit your knees every night & pray to white jesus for zimmerman to walk, but I bet he aint doing the same, trust me! That boy got money on his head. If the system don't get him someone hungry enough for $20,000 will! Fair trade, either him or his daddy, but 1 of their asses is out of here if he walks out of that courthouse a free man, trust me! And it's gon be a lil young dude just like Trayvon looking yo make a name got himself. I know a few people talking bout making a special trip down to florida if that happens. He better take the deal!
Ok, and who is going to go after all those blacks who kill each other everyday? The other blacks? Who is going to go after the four or so blacks that kidnapped and raped that young white girl, who was made to perform sex acts on those animals , while she kept throwing up all over them? Who? You could give a shit? Because she is white! She was innocent. Should we put a price on their heads? Nicka pleeze!
For real

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've gotten a lot sicker since Rmoney and Santorum lost the election!!
Your depression and anxiety is off the charts!!
And you've got FOUR MORE YEARS to suffer!!
Carry on, Dweeb. Your disconnection from reality is becoming more severe by the day.
You've gone from attacking Obama to attacking Cassius Clay.
The only common thread is that they're both black men.
And we all know how frightened you impotent old white midgets are of powerful black men.
Y'all are enraged that black men have far larger penises than white boys.
Explains why you see all the georgeous white women (Heidi Klum for one) hooked up with black studs.
It's all about penis envy to you midgets, isn't it??
All penis, no brains...lol. I bet you have some sort of criminal record, I just bet you do.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
FFS did a good job of making you the idiot.
Of course, you did most of the work yourself.
Point is, the most stupid and poorly educated States are all Red ones!!
Just like all the states that get more Federal money than they pay in Federal taxes are Red States.
You people are the 'takers'.
Cut the budget, the worst hurt is on your poor Red states.
Hey, if you're proud of the 25% failure rate, fine. As it turns out though, having a "D" after your name is really all one needs to know.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

For real wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, and who is going to go after all those blacks who kill each other everyday? The other blacks? Who is going to go after the four or so blacks that kidnapped and raped that young white girl, who was made to perform sex acts on those animals , while she kept throwing up all over them? Who? You could give a shit? Because she is white! She was innocent. Should we put a price on their heads? Nicka pleeze!
Blacks killing blacks, most murders, are little more than roadkill to society.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Democrats are over-reaching on gun control, will cost them in 2014 elections.
Half of gun owners are Democrats, pissed off at Obama.
Yeap its going to cost the Democrats politically just like it did after the passage and Clinton signed into law the 1994 Federal Assaults Weapons Ban which cost the Democrats both Majority in the House and Senate.
surmetan

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

mixed blacks are superior to pure blacks and pure whites..
surmetan

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

blame OJ simpson

don't blame OJ simpsons son..

his sammy sosa..

Obama is no different from Sammy Sosa..
surmetan

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

sept that he's lighter..
For real

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The demographics of this nation are sounding a death knell for you hateful Republiclowns.
Your war on women failed.
Your war on minorities failed.
Your war on science failed.
Your war on poor and struggling Americans has failed.
Your war on middle class Americans has failed.
Your party is stuck with a dwindling minority of old, white voters.
Whites will be a minority in America soon. They already are in many states.
Deal with it, loser.
Are you really that stupid? Ted Cruz is not what I would call a white man. Marco Rubio is also hispanic. Better hope that no more hispanics get up to speed on what you liberals are doing to our country. Wewill be the majority soon and I voted conservative to help preserve my religious rights and my precious freedoms you wackos on the left are trying to take. As more and more Hispanics learn and vote with knowledge instead of tradition, maybe, just maybe we will be able to save our country. Hispanics are family oriented, religiously inclined, God fearing people. Once the rest get up to speed, liberalism will begin to go to hell, with its ilk.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

surmetan wrote:
mixed blacks are superior to pure blacks and pure whites..
Black racist pig.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeap its going to cost the Democrats politically just like it did after the passage and Clinton signed into law the 1994 Federal Assaults Weapons Ban which cost the Democrats both Majority in the House and Senate.
Democrat gun-grabbing will not end until gun owners run out of ammo.

There will be civil war with tragic results.
Obama Thug Bum voters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
Political commentator Sean Hannity was one of the big losers in the 2012 election
The right-wing Fox News host lost half his audience in the weeks after Obama's win
So what happened to Hannity?
The going wisdom is that viewers who basked in his preelection anti-Obama rhetoric tuned him out when they were stunned to wake up on Nov. 7 and discover that the President had won a second term — a scenario that Hannity had all but promised could never happen.
Before the election, Hannity was riding high in the ratings and topped thought leaders on the right, like Dick Morris, Ann Coulter, Peggy Noonan and talk radio bulldog Mark Levin, who predicted Obama would lose in a landslide.
Those voices — and many others like them — all but drove the political coverage on Fox News, talk radio and conservative blogs.
But as Conor Friedersdorf wrote in The Atlantic just after the election,“Outside the conservative media, the narrative was completely different.”
Because in reality, statistics proved the presidential race was in fact never even close — despite the lopsided picture delivered to faithful viewers by Hannity and those who shared his opinions.
Wrote Friedersdorf:“The right-leaning outlets like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh’s show are far more intellectually closed than CNN or public radio. If you’re a rank-and-file conservative, you’re probably ready to acknowledge that ideologically friendly media didn’t accurately inform you about Election 2012. Some pundits engaged in wishful thinking; others feigned confidence in hopes that it would be a self-fulfilling prophecy; still others decided it was smart to keep telling right-leaning audiences what they wanted to hear.”
And when the dust settled, it turns out Hannity’s viewers opted to vote again — with their remotes.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...
Yes,FOX is #1 in ratings!It isn't enough to beat the entire Liberal media and you uninformed voters!50 million Obama lover voters on welfare,many more on other Givemint dole programs!

You can't make it in life without being coddled by the Democrats and the Muslim Obama.He would rather fund the Muslim Brotherhood than you loser Blacks!

BOYCOTT ALL MINORITY BUSINESS unless they are conservatives!Do not tip Blacks unless you know they understand!Do not hire any Black people unless they are conservatives!This message will work!
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Tim McVeigh deserve the death penalty? How about Hitler?
How about Obama? God is our judge.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama Thug Bum voters wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,FOX is #1 in ratings!It isn't enough to beat the entire Liberal media and you uninformed voters!50 million Obama lover voters on welfare,many more on other Givemint dole programs!
You can't make it in life without being coddled by the Democrats and the Muslim Obama.He would rather fund the Muslim Brotherhood than you loser Blacks!
BOYCOTT ALL MINORITY BUSINESS unless they are conservatives!Do not tip Blacks unless you know they understand!Do not hire any Black people unless they are conservatives!This message will work!
Fox is a joke and for the most part seen as the redneck version of SNL so it's a comedy show. In fact you can see a condensed version of Fox news on the Daily show, it is watched by more viewers than the whole of fox news put together. So not much credibility as a news service, but gets lots of laughs. Viewed by the rest of the sane world in the same light as Stalin's bedtime stories.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

For real wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, and who is going to go after all those blacks who kill each other everyday? The other blacks? Who is going to go after the four or so blacks that kidnapped and raped that young white girl, who was made to perform sex acts on those animals , while she kept throwing up all over them? Who? You could give a shit? Because she is white! She was innocent. Should we put a price on their heads? Nicka pleeze!
Gangsta ain't something one can just turn overnight boy. Half assing like you talking is very, very dangerous! You might bump into a bullet or stumble on your death. Moral of the story, you just can't be what your not. Now if you read any of my earlier post you would've noticed I'm actually not racist. I have family members of damn near every race including half white kids birthed by a white woman. A half dominican nefew & a half puerto rican nefew. A puerto rican girlfriend. A host of white/black cousins. I'm far from racist. I just respond to racism with racism & ignorance with ignorance. Which 1 are you white boy ?
dumbass

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

what are you going to say when Obamas term is over that you won or somethin???
it's not a fcking dictator it's presdient sjesuf cking christ mon..
dumbass

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

if you are mad at Obama for what he just took a job that's all..

why weird people want to say he is the most powerful person int he world..

there's a balance of power.. leave the guy alone omfg..

he ain't gonna be there for all eternity rulling over you he'll step down when it's time sjesheesh..
dumbass

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

all he's doing is it's like managing a business.. the company it's like a big business..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min shauna 175,262
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 21 min obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 56 min andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 265
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,466
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,124
Ask Amy 8-1-14 4 hr Shari23 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••