Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835837 Jan 9, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>In 2008 when the slackers such as your self voted in a mulatto who tries to dictate from above as if he were a god , I hope he tries to collect guns .
Bingo!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#835838 Jan 9, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, unlike idiot Gore, was savvy enough to realize an anti gun stance would cost him the presidency. Gore wasn't smart enough.
Did Bush steal the election from Gore? Hell no, the big dummy Gore gave it to him.
Actually, Gore won the election by 500,000 votes.

You like proving how ignorant you are, don't you??
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835839 Jan 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>well Morgan doesnt tell everything either about the Statistics on how effective the gun ban in Great Britian is which isnt working out like they want everyone to believe and crime went up.
Handgun crime 'up' despite ban
Monday, 16 July, 2001
A new study suggests the use of handguns in crime rose by 40% in the two years after the weapons were banned.
The research, commissioned by the Countryside Alliance's Campaign for Shooting, has concluded that existing laws are targeting legitimate users of firearms rather than criminals.
The ban on ownership of handguns was introduced in 1997 as a result of the Dunblane massacre, when Thomas Hamilton opened fire at a primary school leaving 16 children and their teacher dead.
But the report suggests that despite the restrictions on ownership the use of handguns in crime is rising.
The Centre for Defence Studies at Kings College in London, which carried out the research, said the number of crimes in which a handgun was reported increased from 2,648 in 1997/98 to 3,685 in 1999/2000.
It also said there was no link between high levels of gun crime and areas where there were still high levels of lawful gun possession.
Of the 20 police areas with the lowest number of legally held firearms, 10 had an above average level of gun crime.
And of the 20 police areas with the highest levels of legally held guns only two had armed crime levels above the average.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1440764.st...
There were 35 gun murders last year in the UK; how many have we had? 10,000? The police don't have guns either.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#835840 Jan 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the guessing game again.
so you're like the original birther? just keep asking questions that you can't answer?
well we know for a fact that there was no real time video at the moment of the attack, so any inference in that direction is a bust.
any other BS you mistakenly think you can trap me with?
Do you ever open your mouth and not lie?

We know for a fact there was real-time video from drones. We know for a fact this video was being watched in DoD facilities in the region and in the Pentagon.

Here's something from an article published November 15:

"Members of the Senate intelligence committee were shown real time video Thursday of the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the American Embassy in Benghazi.
"The video 'was a combination of video from surveillance cameras [inside the embassy] and drones,' Sen. Dan Coats told reporters as he left the hearing with acting CIA Director Michael Morrell, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and other intelligence officials.
“'It is real time,' committee chairwoman Sen. Dianne Feinstein told reporters after.'It does begin from when the incident– before the incident started, and it goes through the incident and the exodus. I don’t think I should say anymore at this time.'”

If you're going to lie, kindly tell the same lies every other Democrat is telling, like when the entire Obama administration told the same lie for two weeks after Al Qaeda killed 4 Americans in Benghazi. That every person without exception was repeating the exact same lie was impressive. That's one hell of a successful indoctrination program.

Now, back to the question:

Exactly where was Obama during the 7-hour attack between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security in Benghazi?
Was he watching the video real-time with everyone else in the government? Or, was he doiong the usual thing he does and just not being part of the government?

Location hidden

#835841 Jan 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I read, and reread your response, and I still can't see where you identified a source of money.
Can you repost, and this time actually identify a source of money in your post.
The question remains unanswered:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
If this question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States is ended.
I'm pretty tired of your lies and ignorance.

You pretended to be an oilman, but you lied. And I caught you in those lies. Just the other day, you insisted that America would not be energy independentunless some CA drilling was done.

You're dead wrong, and here's the proof, from a right wing libertarian who HATES Obama.

http://stockgumshoe.com/reviews/porter-stansb...

----------
I really enjoy mocking the ignorance from the right!! And you're the most ignorant of all!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#835842 Jan 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that is something we'll never know. They don't all kill themselves. I'd personally rather be dead than rot in a prison for life. It does not prevent a person from committing a crime; that has been proven. The moral issue with the death penalty is this:
If murder is a crime punishable by death, how can the state commit another murder? In addition to the thousands who have been exonerated from death row after the great work by the Innocence Project. What if they're innocent?
This from the woman who wants and cheers when innocent babies are aborted.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#835843 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Bingo!
Did you say Bingo? Quick - tell Old Raider!

Us old goober love Bingo!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#835844 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
How and when did you get like this?
I have alway been pro 2nd amendment & in favor of gun ownership which is everyones Right like any other right granted under the US constitution if they wish to exercise it or not and once they take that right away prepare to loose more rights under the US constitution which the 2nd amendment is what is standing in their way now since the SCOTUS ruling in Mcdonald vs Chicago which incorporated the 2nd down to the state level under the Privileges or Immunities Clause of the 14th amendment which before the 2nd Amendment did not pretain to the states because of the flaw in the 14th amendment and why some say its flawed and which is why for years politicans stated and correct to say that the 2nd amendment does not pretain to the states which was left up to the state constitutions.

Mcdonald vs Chicago decision

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._Chic...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#835845 Jan 9, 2013
Alex Jones on Gun Control

With Supporters Like Jones ...

First the NRA’s weird press conference and now this guy? Conservatives need to find better spokesmen on this and other issues.

http://www.redstate.com/mtmnd/2013/01/08/36/
carol

Orlando, FL

#835846 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Quel surpris! Everytime I see Marsha Blackburn, I think of you.
Of course she thinks this is the most important issue, it is with all you evangelical control freak misogyists.
Ensuring that taxpayer money isn't funding abortions under the law shouldn't upset you if this isn't the case.

The more you protest, the more I want an audit.

You might not mind paying for abortions, but I do, and the law is on my side.

PP performed more than 330,000 abortions last year and received over 500 million in federal funding.

If PP is not breaking the law, then you have no need to worry.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#835847 Jan 9, 2013
Nobody here has yet answered the question of where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
The inescapable reality is, if that question isn't answered the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends.

So:

Since: Jan 13

Fitzgerald, GA

#835848 Jan 9, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete moron and a blatant anti white racist, I don't know why i waste time with you.
Black america has moved on, hundreds of other young blacks have been murdered in the inner cities by other young blacks, Traygone is history, he;s already forgotten, just another young black who screwed up and wasted his life.
You'd do well to spend your anger trying to better the lives of some young blacks who maybe could be saved, instead of spewing your hate for whites here.
chit!! You cannot save Ignorance. Just in case you didn't know, Jesus wasn't white nor black my friend. He was a nazarene, he skin was bronze colored, a jew!! Sorry your too ignorant to know that. In the end every knee shall, and every mouth shall confess the Jesus is Lord!! Country being taken over by a bunch of anti-christ, muslim, haters!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#835849 Jan 9, 2013
Hospitals in Chicago are being so overwhelmed with people who have the flu they are turning away anybody who does not have insurance or the inability to pay for services.

Location hidden

#835850 Jan 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and every other mass-murdering despot was able to commit the worst mass murders in history because their populations were unarmed.
If the German population were armed, Hitler would never have been able to do what history has recorded in his name.
Yer an idiot.

Syrian rebels are well armed, but getting slaughtered.

You really think rifles and handguns are a good defense against panzers and the Luftwaffe??

The Russian Army was welll armed by America, but that didn't stop Hitler from overrunning most of the USSR.

The power of the state makes your small popguns meaningless.

It just makes you feel like you're a man. But you're not. It's an illusion.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#835851 Jan 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty tired of your lies and ignorance.
You pretended to be an oilman, but you lied. And I caught you in those lies. Just the other day, you insisted that America would not be energy independentunless some CA drilling was done.
You're dead wrong, and here's the proof, from a right wing libertarian who HATES Obama.
http://stockgumshoe.com/reviews/porter-stansb...
----------
I really enjoy mocking the ignorance from the right!! And you're the most ignorant of all!!
(for the slow people in the class, the question is repeated.)

I read, and reread your response, and I still can't see where you identified a source of money.
Can you repost, and this time actually identify a source of money in your post.
The question remains unanswered:
If this question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States is ended.

Location hidden

#835852 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
There were 35 gun murders last year in the UK; how many have we had? 10,000? The police don't have guns either.
the facts are provided, the criminals still get and have access to guns in england just like the criminals & gangs in Mexico that the Obama Adminstration were supplying in Operation Fast and Furious which they couldnt get or have accesss from the Mexican Government.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#835853 Jan 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Cap ad trade is a scam invented to milk idiots like you of their money.
Actually, we have an active Cap & Trade working today that has been successful for nearly 20 years & virtually eliminated the problem of acid rain.

When that was enacted, the people like you were flailing their arms& running & circles screaming how it would be a disaster.

It worked.

So would Cap & Trade for greenhouse gases.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#835854 Jan 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Nobody here has yet answered the question of where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
The inescapable reality is, if that question isn't answered the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends.
So:
You forgot to tell us where Bush got his.

Obama gets his from the same places.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#835855 Jan 9, 2013
Oregon to try to pass mileage tax. Device to track vehicles to be placed on your car. This is a dangerous thing.

Location hidden

#835856 Jan 9, 2013
flack wrote:
Hospitals in Chicago are being so overwhelmed with people who have the flu they are turning away anybody who does not have insurance or the inability to pay for services.
I believe that just look at the size of the entitlement society there in Chicago and the State & Federal Government cant afford to pay anymore or they are behind on payments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Edmond Pulpo 180,721
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min PEllen 98,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 28 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 30 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 51 min not a ghost 1,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr not a ghost 698
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago