Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
770,901 - 770,920 of 1,099,908 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
carol

Chicago, IL

#835646 Jan 8, 2013
Not that I give a fk about those anti American racists.
But it's funny to see the red states in a drought.
Any of you red state azzholes wanna buy some water?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#835648 Jan 8, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/08/us-...

And we still have assh*les like Flack, DAWriter & the rest of the rabid right deny man made global warming.

How f*cking stupid can you people get.

“I AM”

Since: Jan 13

Blow Me

#835649 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you piece of shit racist imbecile
You really have a potty mouth. I can't imagine a man kissing that mouth of yours. Maybe a butchy lesbian would be interested.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#835651 Jan 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to actually identify a source of the money. You haven't done that yet. It's a simple question. All you have to know is how the government works to answer it.
Here's the question again:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
"You have to"??

Did someone die and appoint you God??

Yer an idiot, now go away.

Your stupidity and redundancy are getting really old. Old as you, gramps.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#835653 Jan 8, 2013
-Popeye- wrote:
<quoted text>You really have a potty mouth. I can't imagine a man kissing that mouth of yours. Maybe a butchy lesbian would be interested.
lily, for sure.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#835655 Jan 8, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooo kkkkkkkkkk. John Roberts is a moron in my opinion. Obamacare will make part D look like chump change, mark my words. Fortunately it shouldn't affect me. Many others will pay and pay dearly.
Obamacare addresses the cost of Medicare Part D supposedly but your right everyone is to affected.
carol

Chicago, IL

#835656 Jan 8, 2013
Open question to tea bag idiots.
What will it take for you to buy into man made global warming?
Rush Limbaugh telling you?
Jesus Christ telling you?

Or do you prefer to be the last of the 'flat earthers'????
carol

Chicago, IL

#835657 Jan 8, 2013
-Popeye- wrote:
<quoted text>You really have a potty mouth. I can't imagine a man kissing that mouth of yours. Maybe a butchy lesbian would be interested.
Nostrilfuckface for absolute sure.

Location hidden

#835659 Jan 8, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, apparently some liberals didn't know it when GWB was president.
What was the name of that movie? Killing Bush or something like that. The filth and lies that were said about GWB and his wife was disgusting.
Yeah, it was just awful how they accused Bush of being born in Saudi Arabia as a muslim with a fake Birth Certificate.

And how his parents were communists.

And how Laura was so ugly and looked like a gorilla and had such a big azz.

You can't even fool yourself with your stupid nonsense, nitwit.
carol

Chicago, IL

#835660 Jan 8, 2013
-Popeye- wrote:
Butchy lesbian?
You mean your mother is available?
carol

Chicago, IL

#835662 Jan 8, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
[QUOTE who="carol/dem"]< quoted text>
How bout we discuss you being a lying racist jagoff?"

Boring, i'm sure the gals would rather hear about your recent sex change operation and your likely comical efforts at walking in high heels. And finding a girdle and bra that would encompass your 52" waist.
You often imagine men dressed as ladies, you typical closeted tea bag homosexual????
carol

Chicago, IL

#835663 Jan 8, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>There's no consensus, honest people have different opinions, you have no moral high ground, stop pretending :

AGW skeptics - Home - WAOW - Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather ...

Also, scientists don’t like to be told “this is how it is, this is the truth,... The AGW skeptics are of course met with condescension ...
addins.waow.com/blogs/weather/tag/agw-skeptic...

How many climate scientists are climate skeptics?

How many climate scientists are climate skeptics?... There are definitely real scientists who are genuinely skeptical of AGW out there who are getting funded.
www.skepticalscience.com/...scientists-are...... – seo more

Princeton Scientist Adds His Voice To AGW Skeptics - Weekend ...

Isn't it interesting that yet another scientist has decided to speak out against the proponents of Anthropogenic Global Warming, saying he "believes the community of ...
weekendpundit.org/2009/01/princeton-scientist...
Nobody asked you to find like thinking imbeciles.
I asked what it would take to wake up a stupid as fk person such as yourself to the fact global warming is man made.
Maybe Limbaugh can educate you stupid fks.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#835664 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for absolute sure.
lily for sure. Busted yesterday. Gutter mouth alcoholic sockpuppet. Yawn.

Location hidden

#835666 Jan 8, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooo kkkkkkkkkk. John Roberts is a moron in my opinion. Obamacare will make part D look like chump change, mark my words. Fortunately it shouldn't affect me. Many others will pay and pay dearly.
You're one of these idiots:

"Birthers Suggest Impeaching Chief Justice John Roberts"

The birther movement is now targeting Chief Justice John Roberts for impeachment if he swears in President Barack Obama for a second term later this month.

Craige McMillan, a columnist for the conservative publication WND.com , wrote a piece last week asking Roberts to not swear Obama in, because, according to McMillan, Obama does not meet the Constitution's definition of a natural born citizen. In the piece, McMillan claims that Obama is not a citizen because his father was a citizen of Kenya and the United Kingdom, and that Obama cannot be "a natural born citizen" because his father was not an American citizen. Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was born and raised in Kansas by parents who were born in Kansas.

McMillan wrote:

Your failure to investigate these citizenship issues surrounding Mr. Obama at the time questions were raised during his first term places you in a terrible position. You are now confronted with a most difficult choice.
Your own oath of office, sworn before God and the American people, requires you to uphold the Constitution.(If not you, then who?) If you now administer the oath of office for the presidency to a man who by his own admission fails to meet the natural born citizen requirement imposed by that Constitution, you have violated your own oath of office and are rightly subject to impeachment by any House of Representatives, at any time, now or in the future.

McMillan then suggested that the outcome for the country would be "Illegal wars. Illegal debts. Illegal laws." The New Civil Rights Movement reported that the National Memo responded to McMillan's piece by noting that Obama has met all the qualifications for being a natural born citizen, including being born in Hawaii and his mother being born in Kansas.""

----------

You people are so stupid!! Complain about how badly Bush was treated, while performing 4 year charsacter assasination of Obama.

And still you can't understand why Americans reject your program of hatred and divisiveness??

Keep it up. Your ilk insures a democratic majority for decades to come.

While your side convinces America how much you hate it.

I rather like watching you morons self-destruct.
carol

Chicago, IL

#835667 Jan 8, 2013
You dks hate whales?
How about polar bears?
I know they threaten you by being more intelligent but why let global warming kill them???

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#835670 Jan 8, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh, do I detect some jealousy? No problem, you can be my bitch too.
"old turd"
Jealousy? You gotta be shittin me. You get your worthless azs kicked by every poster who responds to you. You are sofucking ignorant that not even the leftwingloonnuts support the crap you spew. The only bitch you have or ever have will have is some mongrel cur in heat.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#835671 Jan 8, 2013
Political commentator Sean Hannity was one of the big losers in the 2012 election

The right-wing Fox News host lost half his audience in the weeks after Obama's win

So what happened to Hannity?

The going wisdom is that viewers who basked in his preelection anti-Obama rhetoric tuned him out when they were stunned to wake up on Nov. 7 and discover that the President had won a second term a scenario that Hannity had all but promised could never happen.

Before the election, Hannity was riding high in the ratings and topped thought leaders on the right, like Dick Morris, Ann Coulter, Peggy Noonan and talk radio bulldog Mark Levin, who predicted Obama would lose in a landslide.

Those voices and many others like them all but drove the political coverage on Fox News, talk radio and conservative blogs.

But as Conor Friedersdorf wrote in The Atlantic just after the election,Outside the conservative media, the narrative was completely different.

Because in reality, statistics proved the presidential race was in fact never even close despite the lopsided picture delivered to faithful viewers by Hannity and those who shared his opinions.

Wrote Friedersdorf:The right-leaning outlets like Fox News and Rush Limbaughs show are far more intellectually closed than CNN or public radio. If youre a rank-and-file conservative, youre probably ready to acknowledge that ideologically friendly media didnt accurately inform you about Election 2012. Some pundits engaged in wishful thinking; others feigned confidence in hopes that it would be a self-fulfilling prophecy; still others decided it was smart to keep telling right-leaning audiences what they wanted to hear.

And when the dust settled, it turns out Hannitys viewers opted to vote again with their remotes.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...

Spokane, WA

#835672 Jan 8, 2013
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
EasyEed,
I can't argue with an someone who doesn't know the facts.
Welcome to GOP Bizarro World. Population: You.
"cway"
Point out something I posted that was not true. Do you live in La La Land? You do, just a troll of president nobama. Keep your hand out, the president will reward you.
Peace
KMA
carol

Chicago, IL

#835673 Jan 8, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>lily for sure. Busted yesterday. Gutter mouth alcoholic sockpuppet. Yawn.
Beat it you pathetic old jagoff.

Spokane, WA

#835674 Jan 8, 2013
Brown lies wrote:
As if battling that pesky Napoleon wasn't enough, right afterward, I was summoned by Ulysses S. Grant to help him at Gettysburg.
The Rebs were commanded by the South's most able general, Martin Scorzese.
Thankfully, I brought truckloads of jello which I smeared all over the battlefield.
When the South charged, they slipped and we took them all prisoner.
For that, I was made a 33-star general with unlimited dining privileges and issued the very first VISA card.
"brown lies"
I have to say you are much more believable than "brown eyes".
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drastically Underestimated Amount of Fukushima ... 9 min Washington 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot 46,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min the wandering girl 4,664
Abby 8-29 39 min edogxxx 2
Amy 8-29 45 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min YesWeCan 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min edogxxx 97,918
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Donnie 177,357
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago