Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
770,881 - 770,900 of 1,095,053 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>The same place the money came from that ran Nixon's, Reagan"s, Daddy Bush, and W's governments
Conservatives suddenly hate spending and deficits? Do you really expect people to buy that?
You have to actually identify a source of the money. You haven't done that yet. It's a simple question. All you have to know is how the government works to answer it.
Here's the question again:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another feeble attempt to divert attention from Obama's massive deficit spending.
so when are you going to back that one up?

and don't tell us to just look at the deficit. details. non-right wing details.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked and answered, even by yourself, nitwit!!
Has to do with Article 1 Section 7 of the US Constitution.
It's something you obviously haven't read, even as you complain about others not understanding the Constitution.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're really dumb.
----------
Now back to Cassius Clay.
What boxing website did you find that got you so fired up and in attack mode??
After I finish making you look stupid on that subject, we'll move n to your idiocy concerning Adam Smith.
You're in for a tough time, Dweeb.
So, the government is going to print a bunch of copies of the text of Article I Section 7 and use that for money?

You still have to identify a source of the money, which you haven't done yet.

And, watch all of Ali's fights. Identify the fights where the referee stopped him from cupping, and notice that he lost all of those fights. Then, identify the fights where he cupped the entire fight, to include the fight where Ali punched the referee in the chest when he attempted to remove Ali's golve from a cupping position, and continued to cup the entire rest of that fight, and notice that Sli won all of those fights.
Let me know when you've verified this new information to you.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL is probably being tormented by his demons. Be careful of the company you keep and try and avoid it yourself. Will you?
dribble is in topix jail for now, where he should be

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to actually identify a source of the money. You haven't done that yet. It's a simple question. All you have to know is how the government works to answer it.
Where did Bush get hs moey to fnd hid government????
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
President Obama is coming out swinging two weeks before his second inauguration, but critics say he is overreaching when he should be building bridges.
Obama has vowed not to negotiate over the debt ceiling, demanding that Congress raise it without drama. His aides have made clear they believe the U.S. public would blame Republicans - not Obama - if the nation is forced into a debt default that he has said would be "catastrophic" for the world economy.
"This is overreach — hubris — for sure," said Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions, the top Republican on the Senate Budget Committee.
http://news.msn.com/politics/obama-enters-sec...
Wasn't it Senator Obama who said raising the debt ceiling was a sign of bad leadership?
Yep, pretty sure it was him.
he's also the most divisive president in history. but maybe a civil war was his intended goal in the first place.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
someone is texting while driving again, or he had a liquid lunch in downtown Bumblefck, or both.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzzzzzz.
Wrong again, lily.
Jeb is not me and I'm not those other people.
Go take another swig, swine bag.
so, do you think Lily's husband is someone who..

a) it takes six beers to reconsummate their "marriage"
b) it takes more than six beers
c) hell, he just pulls the mu-mu (pronounced moo-moo) up over her face
d) all of the above, or...
e) he rarely comes home?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me catch you up on some recent events in American history. This is the year 2013. Bush isn't the president.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me catch you up on some recent events in American history. This is the year 2013. Bush isn't the president.
the more apt question would be: where did it go?

we'd have plenty without lost revenue. you know, the kind not related to the spending that is dwarfed by the lost revenue.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here is the answer, Obama has cut more government jobs than any president previous, just ask the states. Yet at the same time maintained growth in the private sector. Google it and see.

So in otherwords you want him to cut all spending so the country goes into a deep depression sending millions more out of work because that is what you are really asking for. Yet cannot name any program except welfare. Then there is the other tea baggers argument about taxes, if you don't collect any, none of this can happen. So that's why they have always been seen as idiots bringing the government to a standstill without any valid policy that would promote growth. BTW Someone had to pay for Bush's debt did it just go away after Obama took office ?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Tim Huelskamp Fundraises Off Anti-Boehner Speaker Vote, Says GOP Will 'Attack My Family' In Retaliation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/08/tim-...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here is the answer, Obama has cut more government jobs than any president previous, just ask the states. Yet at the same time maintained growth in the private sector. Google it and see.
So in otherwords you want him to cut all spending so the country goes into a deep depression sending millions more out of work because that is what you are really asking for. Yet cannot name any program except welfare. Then there is the other tea baggers argument about taxes, if you don't collect any, none of this can happen. So that's why they have always been seen as idiots bringing the government to a standstill without any valid policy that would promote growth. BTW Someone had to pay for Bush's debt did it just go away after Obama took office ?
Maybe he should have been cutting government spending instead of increasing the unemployment lines. Just how did he manage to cut jobs while at the same time post the most outrageous deficits in history?
Even you have to admit he's got to be really f**k*d up to do that.(Assuming he's actually in charge of anything and not just a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president.)
And, why can't the government even come up with a plan for government? With Obama, we don't even have a plan.
Even you have to admit that nobody's in control in Washington when that's the case for four goddam years.
So, just why haven't we had a plan for government since Obama took office?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
As a nation, we'll be paying for the debt of W until he's stiff in the grave. We are still paying for the misguided war in Vietnam which ended officially in 1975__going on 40 years ago__ yet still going on in VA hospitals, clinics and the nations homeless shelters.

Twenty five billion slam dunk and the oil will pay for the reconstruction__they'll be throwing roses.

WOW!

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>so, do you think Lily's husband is someone who..
a) it takes six beers to reconsummate their "marriage"
b) it takes more than six beers
c) hell, he just pulls the mu-mu (pronounced moo-moo) up over her face
d) all of the above, or...
e) he rarely comes home?
I would say D & E, however only a really wimpy man would put up with ab alcoholic as nasty and whacked as lily. I bet she was never married for more than six months and is alone now.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
http://useconomy.about.com/od/fiscalpolicy/p/...
Suckered again...
Republicans don't even come close to the spending - and future spending - by this administration.
Not even close.
I know logic isnt a strong point with your group. But NOBODY can take conservative seriously when they talk about cutting spending! NOBODY! they have never done it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

In Hollywood, executives are notoriously reluctant to admit that they’re on the lookout for viewers of color. For some reason, it seems to be conventional wisdom that, say, the kind of content that African-American audiences are looking for overlaps in no way with anything any white viewer might be engaged by, ever. And so expressing a wish for a black, Latino, or Asian audience is apparently to express a wish to make a niche product.

So there’s something really refreshing about seeing MSNBC president Phil Griffin tout the fact that his network, which was already number one in cable news for African-American viewers, grew their African-American viewership in 2012 by 60 percent, in a year when CNN’s grew 23.7 percent and Fox’s declined by the same number.

http://thinkprogress.org/alyssa/2013/01/08/14...

i wonder why FOX declined?

Since: Jan 13

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Point blank the man was put in office for the mere fact of destroying this country from the inside, because our enemies couldn't touch us. Once we are weakened, they will come in and start the new world order. Its just a matter of time now. Obama was born in kenya and adopted. His social security is fake and everything. All this was a set up to destroy this nation. There is already a racist war brewing in america. Once we are fighting ourselves and our guns are gone, we are weak to a take over. Does the word civil war ring a bell??

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you come from a red state education, my answer was pretty cut n dry

the money for obama's government comes from the same place as the money for Nixon's, reagan's, Daddy Buh, and W's.

What part of that are you having difficulty understanding?

The new found conservative hatred for deficits is laughable at best! Please name ANY republican administration that didnt borrow to run the government....I'll wait!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a very successful, hard-working, white male.
I don't see any war. I pay my taxes gladly, as an American who believes in equality.
But I'm a generation younger than you nitwits.
You're just a frightened, bitter old man!!
With age comes Wisdom. You are still in SmartAss Stage.

There is a thin line between being a SmartAss and being a DumbAss.

You straddle that line like a drunk wh ore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min RONE 49,231
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 3 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 3 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 550
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 176,650
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters