Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#835630 Jan 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he should have been cutting government spending instead of increasing the unemployment lines. Just how did he manage to cut jobs while at the same time post the most outrageous deficits in history?
Even you have to admit he's got to be really f**k*d up to do that.(Assuming he's actually in charge of anything and not just a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president.)
And, why can't the government even come up with a plan for government? With Obama, we don't even have a plan.
Even you have to admit that nobody's in control in Washington when that's the case for four goddam years.
So, just why haven't we had a plan for government since Obama took office?
No surprise here, we have yet another right whiner blaming Obama for the Bush recession.

Where did Bush get the funding for his governmet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Chicago, IL

#835631 Jan 8, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>I never dissemble, I don't need to, rarely do my opponents ever ask a question they want an answer to. Mostly recriminations and changing the subject. Usually to Bush, Reagan or some old republican who no longer is relevant to the topic of this thread.
How bout we discuss you being a lying racist jagoff?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#835632 Jan 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me catch you up on some recent events in American history. This is the year 2013. Bush isn't the president.
You have to actually identify a source of the money. You haven't done that yet. It's a simple question. All you have to know is how the government works to answer it.
Here's the question again:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Well then, since it is history, you should know where Bush got his money.

So, where did he get it?

Oh wait, you either don't know (being the idiot you are) or can't say because it is the same as Obama would get his in 2013 (making you the true jackass you are).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#835635 Jan 8, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you come from a red state education, my answer was pretty cut n dry
the money for obama's government comes from the same place as the money for Nixon's, reagan's, Daddy Buh, and W's.
What part of that are you having difficulty understanding?
The new found conservative hatred for deficits is laughable at best! Please name ANY republican administration that didnt borrow to run the government....I'll wait!
How many of those presidents used quantative easing?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#835637 Jan 8, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
By that definition of liberalism, liberalism is dead. IMO todays liberals are fascists/nazis/tyrants, call them what you will, they desire to force behavior on others.
Todays' republicans at least nominally want less government and more personal freedom, i certainly do. I disagree with many when it comes to abortion, I'm very pro choice, in fact I'd like to see all unmarried pregnant women have abortions if they are already receiving any taxpayer money.
I 100% agree and your right true Liberalism in the classical sense and what it meant to be a liberal before FDR is dead but FDR is responsible for redefining what it means to be a liberal which is why I call the Bigots of today Pseudo or Modern Liberals because they have noting in common with Classical Liberalism which they dont like that being pointed out and why I dont even consider Modern Conservatives Conservative because most of the ones I know that call themselves conservative are somehow or someway recieving or dependent on entitlements or money from the Government sponsered programs and consider that Conservative or Conservatism which is why they are considered Neo Conservatives or Neo Conservatism.

here is a link that really explains True or Classical Liberalism which todays Liberals are no where close in Ideaology of True Liberals(Classical sense) before the 20th Century.

Prior to the 20th century, classical liberalism was the dominant political philosophy in the United States. It was the political philosophy of Thomas Jefferson and the signers of the Declaration of Independence and it permeates the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Federalist Papers and many other documents produced by the people who created the American system of government. Many of the emancipationists who opposed slavery were essentially classical liberals, as were the suffragettes, who fought for equal rights for women.

What Is Classical Liberalism?

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/what-is-classical-lib...

Classical Liberalism vs. Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/classical-liberalism-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#835638 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a busier than usual weekend. Also, hubby and I bought a Roku and flat screen TV for Christmas. Love to watch documentaries and foreign films on Netflix.
"Sarah's Key" and Aftershock" are just two of the pretty amazing foreign films I watched over the weekend.
Thanks will look these two up.
"Central Station" a good Brazil film

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#835639 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
Hottest year EVER!
Any of you tea bag fks wanna make excuses?
This cracks me up

" In 2009, the world’s leaders pledged to keep global temperatures from rising above pre-industrial levels by 2 degrees Celsius, or 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit."

They better start nuking the planet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#835641 Jan 8, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe if we read the original bill that established SS we would all believe it is in fact a retirement plan that we are forced to belong to.
The SC is frequently full of crap..
Right, Social Security was a Federal Mandate that everyone at the time was required and still is for some which is why the SCOTUS ruled on Obamacare they way they did on the Individual Mandate that was sponsered by the Republicans by saying that Obamacare Individual Mandate was Constitutional because Chief Justice Roberts knew & casted the final vote which if he ruled Obamacare unconstitutional that meant Social Security and any other Federal Mandates by the Federal Government would be considered unconstitutional too like the age to buy gun & vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Chicago, IL

#835642 Jan 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>This cracks me up

" In 2009, the worldÂ’s leaders pledged to keep global temperatures from rising above pre-industrial levels by 2 degrees Celsius, or 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit."

They better start nuking the planet.
Of course you laugh at science.
You are a tea bag moron of limited intelligence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#835643 Jan 8, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe if we read the original bill that established SS we would all believe it is in fact a retirement plan that we are forced to belong to.
The SC is frequently full of crap..
Property Rights
The Hidden Issue of Social Security
Reform

http://www.cato.org/publications/social-secur...

Whole PDF of the Article

http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#835644 Jan 8, 2013
Don't ya just love these spam "judge it!" that rate the ringers and discredit the opposing view all with exactly the same numbers on all posts. Either the whole forum are thinking in unison or there is only ONE person doing it. One tends to think the later as only a moron would bother taking the time and we all know what side they are on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Chicago, IL

#835645 Jan 8, 2013
Any of you stupid dks watching Texas starve from no water?
carol

Chicago, IL

#835646 Jan 8, 2013
Not that I give a fk about those anti American racists.
But it's funny to see the red states in a drought.
Any of you red state azzholes wanna buy some water?

Loysville, PA

#835648 Jan 8, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/08/us-...

And we still have assh*les like Flack, DAWriter & the rest of the rabid right deny man made global warming.

How f*cking stupid can you people get.

“I AM”

Since: Jan 13

Blow Me

#835649 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you piece of shit racist imbecile
You really have a potty mouth. I can't imagine a man kissing that mouth of yours. Maybe a butchy lesbian would be interested.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#835651 Jan 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to actually identify a source of the money. You haven't done that yet. It's a simple question. All you have to know is how the government works to answer it.
Here's the question again:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
"You have to"??

Did someone die and appoint you God??

Yer an idiot, now go away.

Your stupidity and redundancy are getting really old. Old as you, gramps.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#835653 Jan 8, 2013
-Popeye- wrote:
<quoted text>You really have a potty mouth. I can't imagine a man kissing that mouth of yours. Maybe a butchy lesbian would be interested.
lily, for sure.

Location hidden

#835655 Jan 8, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooo kkkkkkkkkk. John Roberts is a moron in my opinion. Obamacare will make part D look like chump change, mark my words. Fortunately it shouldn't affect me. Many others will pay and pay dearly.
Obamacare addresses the cost of Medicare Part D supposedly but your right everyone is to affected.
carol

Chicago, IL

#835656 Jan 8, 2013
Open question to tea bag idiots.
What will it take for you to buy into man made global warming?
Rush Limbaugh telling you?
Jesus Christ telling you?

Or do you prefer to be the last of the 'flat earthers'????
carol

Chicago, IL

#835657 Jan 8, 2013
-Popeye- wrote:
<quoted text>You really have a potty mouth. I can't imagine a man kissing that mouth of yours. Maybe a butchy lesbian would be interested.
Nostrilfuckface for absolute sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Learn to Read 178,145
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Fair Game 46,765
Word (Dec '08) 43 min andet1987 4,728
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min MaryanMattie 49,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Faith 68,521
is there any girl frm ghaziabad .... 2 hr ayush11gupta 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••