Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,541)

Showing posts 770,801 - 770,820 of1,033,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack has 3 of his friends over & they ate all of his wife's cupcakes she made. Flack ate 9 & the others had 5 each.
She came home & was mad. All 24 of her cakes were gone.
Flack jumped up & cried out " Not my fault, I only ate 9, those guys were pigs & ate 15".
Continuing to prove my point.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah let's raise it to ten dollars an hour and put another million poor people out of work. You libtards just don't have a clue do you?
I understand.

Notice how a family of 4 can have both parents working full time at minimum wage & not make enough to pay income tax & then Flacktards call them moochers.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"brown eyes"
New Years resolutions? Me? As a matter of fact yes. In a few words, continue to piss off "real dumb", "nutsucker", "dumos", etal. so they will continue to lie, dance, dodge and run off their mouths.
Peace
PS: And your New Years resolutions?
Ha!

You'll need some better ammo to piss somebody off there Goober.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Continuing to prove my point.
Your argument about the tax cuts being bent toward the middle class & lower because that part was more than the total for the wealthy even though they had a higher percentage point reduction along with dividend & capital gains slashed is the same logic.

I guess you are calling yourself stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah pal, 95% of the world is clueless and 5% have all the answers. If gays want to be in the military they should have their own division, maybe the "Big Pink One" or the "Screaming Seagulls". No pretense, no curiosity, no black eyes.
Were you a rear admiral?
If you were in the military you served right alongside gays, you just didn't know it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah pal, 95% of the world is clueless and 5% have all the answers. If gays want to be in the military they should have their own division, maybe the "Big Pink One" or the "Screaming Seagulls". No pretense, no curiosity, no black eyes.
Were you a rear admiral?
What was your MOS? What years did you serve?

Don't you dare lie to me!
1x2wins

Kazanlak, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

NEW: Betting http://www.1x2wins.com/ , with a little help from us, you make money from home.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death no one can match Pelosi/Democrats in Spending!! When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!!
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner oversaw the largest increase in the national debt of any Treasury secretary in American history, presiding over a $3.7 trillion increase in the debt!! Death Billion sounds like Pocket Change compare to 111th congress!!
Just think...it all kept white folks employed. You ungrateful sumbytch.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The violence was excessive but an otherwise excellent movie. Great soundtrack. Tarantino accomplished what he was shooting for.
Black on white is excellent, artful, topical. White on black..... you'd be arrested for writing such blasphemy.
Satan

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between a gay man and a normal one? As far as I can tell it's their sexual inclination. Like you do with gun control, you base your opinions on what crooks, wackos and deviants do. You're only 180 degrees out.
Wowsers! An' you accuse me of towin' the party line. So, um, now it's, "I will give up my sexual inclination when they pry my cold dead hands from around it?" Yeah... I guess I can accept that. Tell me the truth, was you daddy a dairy farmer? Jack-Amish?

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were in the military you served right alongside gays, you just didn't know it.
I knew one. He never made it through BCT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death no one can match Pelosi/Democrats in Spending!! When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!!
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner oversaw the largest increase in the national debt of any Treasury secretary in American history, presiding over a $3.7 trillion increase in the debt!! Death Billion sounds like Pocket Change compare to 111th congress!!
That's a ploy your handlers use because they know you don't know any better. You're trying to explain spending with debt, it doesn't work because roughly a third of the debt is intra-agency debt. When a fund like SS has a surplus they have to buy treasury instruments with it. If you sum all the deficits for the entire history of the US it comes out to just over $10 trillion, that other $6 trillion is intra-agency debt. So you see, the level of debt doesn't say sh it about spending in a given period.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nj reeferuser 1"
One more time a liberal loon comes thru as expected. He has no answers except blame Bush. He can point to nothing of note president nobama has accomplished. Well nobama does have some accomplishments, Declining incomes for Americans, more folks on food stamps, crappy GDP growth, higher taxes, forcing American's to buy a product they may not need or want. Pretty lame but exactly what one expects from a person with his hand out.
Peace
KMA
What a dumb slob you are/ still can't figure out anything Obama has done. Well, he accomplised the so-called impossible, winning a 2nd term in the midst of tremendous opposition from the "empire of darkness." You ppl. exist for the sole purpose of starting ignornant shyt. So glad when 2014 comes, your crooked azzes will bite the dust.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Black on white is excellent, artful, topical. White on black..... you'd be arrested for writing such blasphemy.
That's ok, I don't expect any of you nitwits to ever actually know what you're talking about.

Its a given.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text> That incompetent Obama!
My Gawd....an imcompetent man wins a 2nd term. Would you like to recast your opinion....b/c right now you are looking pretty stupid? The reassure you, rethugs and the t'pannie fools are the incompetents.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"brown eyes"
New Years resolutions? Me? As a matter of fact yes. In a few words, continue to piss off "real dumb", "nutsucker", "dumos", etal. so they will continue to lie, dance, dodge and run off their mouths.
Peace
PS: And your New Years resolutions?
Ain't much of a resolution....if anything it'll be futile.
Bite your arse you narcissistic Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowsers! An' you accuse me of towin' the party line. So, um, now it's, "I will give up my sexual inclination when they pry my cold dead hands from around it?" Yeah... I guess I can accept that. Tell me the truth, was you daddy a dairy farmer? Jack-Amish?
LOL, that may well be but it'll be 'me' they pry my hands from.
My father was Army, I was born at Fort Lawton, WA.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think...it all kept white folks employed. You ungrateful sumbytch.
Unemployment for everyone went up though, especially black people. Now the Democrats have them more dependant on the whites than ever. Congrats, you dumb sumbytch!

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok, I don't expect any of you nitwits to ever actually know what you're talking about.
Its a given.
I think I don't give a sh!t what you expect.
bob

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 770,801 - 770,820 of1,033,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min CDC 47,055
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Poppo 167,532
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 42 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••