Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#835496 Jan 8, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post, "dem".
Stupid post, "Waxturd"!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#835497 Jan 8, 2013
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> You really need to stop drinking.
You really need to stop playing the idiot.

But hey, it's all you gots!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#835498 Jan 8, 2013
Never let a tragedy go to waste, shootings, and 'crisis actors'.....

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#835500 Jan 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably better than New York, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, etc.
You appear to be in competition with the Dweeb to see who can be the most ignorant poseur here.

So far, he's winning on baseline stupidity, but you're ahead on sheer volume of ahole comments!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#835502 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop playing the idiot.
But hey, it's all you gots!!
You really need to stop worshipping the incompetent Obama, even while inebriated.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#835503 Jan 8, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure dem, for sure.
!!!!!!!!!!
Why lily. How long have you been sockpuppeting as dem?
!!!!!!!!!!
We know you are Not Surprized, but dem too! Guess what? We're all not surprized either.
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Is the drinking making you giddy, lily?
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#835504 Jan 8, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure dem, for sure.
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
We know you are Not Surprized, but dem too! Guess what? We're all not surprized either.
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Not SurpriZed you are an incompetent Obama worshipper and a consistently rejected Waxman groupie. LOL

Location hidden

#835506 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we're bracing for it.
It's people like you - who are so naive and unexpecting - who will be knocking each other down to get to that panic button.
Just wait until Obamacare is in full swing for an entire year.
You won't know what happened.
The nice part is that you've been dead wrong on Obamacare from the day it was launched.

And the Supreme Court laughed at you niotwits as they approved the Constitutionality of it.

It will be a huge success, just as SS and Medicare are.

Hard as you will try to cut those programs, the American People will beat you like the rabid bi tch you are.

If you want proof, see election 2012. LOL

For more proof, see how Bush's second term was destroyed when he tried to change SS.

You're funny when angry. And lately, all you've been is angry!!

I love watching your ignorant rants!!
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#835507 Jan 8, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
lily also needs to resume taking her MPD meds. I think it was the drinking though, that casued her to slip up and post a "dem" remark before switching to her proxy in Chicago. I would say I'm "Not Surprized", but, oh, that would be her too!
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835508 Jan 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Just 8% Now Say They Are Tea Party Members
Views of the Tea Party movement are at their lowest point ever, with voters for the first time evenly divided when asked to match the views of the average Tea Party member against those of the average member of Congress. Only eight percent (8%) now say they are members of the Tea Party, down from a high of 24% in April 2010 just after passage of the national health care law.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only 30% of Likely U.S. Voters now have a favorable opinion of the Tea Party. Half (49%) of voters have an unfavorable view of the movement. Twenty-one percent (21%) are undecided.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
as predicted.
predicted by who? every liberal in the country.
8% and they're all on here still whining!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835509 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is crazy.
Seems the election has made her crazier, if that's even possible.
She doesn't like to be reminded of what an economic bottom feeder she actually is.
If BillyO didn't stick his tounge in her ears every night, she might not be so much the idiot.
One thing's for certain. Hubby is that in name only for Carol. Her late nighters are ample proof of that.
She comes here for social contacts, which she doesn't get at home.
He said something totally off the wall about Asians the other day too. I never thought she was a Holocaust denier as well.
We have a professor here at FAU who said that the massacre in CT was all a hoax by the government to institute gun control!!
Unfking believable.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#835510 Jan 8, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG
9 of the bottom 10 ranked states for education are red states:
Far Below Average
42 Oklahoma 2.01
43 Nebraska 1.97
44 Nevada 1.93
45 Arizona 1.91
46 New Mexico 1.72
47 Alabama 1.60
48 Louisiana 1.59
49 West Virginia 1.58
50 Mississippi 1.11
A splash of color my ass. The big picture shows a correlation between a bad education and coming from a red state. The question is which caused the other
When you're done making a fool of yourself on this topic, are you going to tackle the rest of my post? I clearly wrote "one of the worst" but I guess, under the circumstances, it's SOMETHING to try to defend.

Location hidden

#835511 Jan 8, 2013
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> You really need to stop worshipping the incompetent Obama, even while inebriated.
You really need to stop behaving like the jerk you are.

""The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 54% of Likely U.S. Voters at least somewhat approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-three percent (43%) at least somewhat disapprove (see trends).

Results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update.

The Democrats retain a six-point advantage on the Generic Congressional Ballot.

In 2010, nearly one-out-of-four voters considered themselves a member of the Tea Party Movement. Now, just eight percent (8%) say they are members of the grass-roots effort. While most voters share the Tea Party’s objective of fiscal responsibility and its belief that official Washington doesn’t listen to voters, just 30% have a favorable opinion of the movement itself.""

Let's recap, nitwit:

Obama approval = 54%

Tea Party members = 8%

Tea Party approval = 30%

And that's why the TP is the best thing thagt ever happened for Obama!!

Your inbred racism turned America against you nitwits.

Deal with it, loser!!

Location hidden

#835512 Jan 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like all the Teabaggers have found this thread.

Misery loves company.

Like Lemmings, they're all headed for the same cliff to jump off!!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#835513 Jan 8, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG
9 of the bottom 10 ranked states for education are red states:
Far Below Average
42 Oklahoma 2.01
43 Nebraska 1.97
44 Nevada 1.93
45 Arizona 1.91
46 New Mexico 1.72
47 Alabama 1.60
48 Louisiana 1.59
49 West Virginia 1.58
50 Mississippi 1.11
A splash of color my ass. The big picture shows a correlation between a bad education and coming from a red state. The question is which caused the other
When you're done making a fool of yourself on this topic, are you going to tackle the rest of my post? I clearly wrote "one of the worst" but I guess, under the circumstances, it's SOMETHING.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#835514 Jan 8, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the cartoons "GOOBER-WAXTURDS", leave the discussions to the grown ups.
"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), JEB, fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
You really need to stop fantasizing on the all the posters who recognize your inferior lunacy. LOL

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#835515 Jan 8, 2013
cool...a twofer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#835516 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
It was reported you were leaving; you're not supposed to continue drinking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#835517 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
He said something totally off the wall about Asians the other day too. I never thought she was a Holocaust denier as well.
We have a professor here at FAU who said that the massacre in CT was all a hoax by the government to institute gun control!!
Unfking believable.
Your gutter language continues to give away your lowlife background.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#835518 Jan 8, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure dem, for sure.
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Working hard on those judgeits, lily? Looks like the other person always wins though. Maybe if you stop drinking you can click faster, lib.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min KiMare 49,754
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Earthling-1 46,556
Revisiting the early days of Chicago's social-d... 1 hr suoper hard 2
Biology & geography answers has been posted her... 2 hr Showboy1234 1
Real And Confirmed Waec GCE 2014 Biology Altern... 2 hr ToscoBoy 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,778
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 320
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 177,941
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••