Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#835692 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I still take every deduction available.
Tax avoidance is perfectly legal.
But I don't whine about my taxes like you nitwits do.
It's the price of a decent society.
You'd rather allow your fellow citizens to die in the streets.
That's why you will continue to lose.
Later.
"nutsucker"
Why are you such a phoney, you said you were going to give us all a break from the crap you spew. But one more time you lie, you just continue to rant. Another lie, you claimed you ran "carol" off and guess what, the post immeadiately after your lie was from "carol".
Do you feel like a big man when you slur and demean "carol"? You would not make a wart on a man's azs.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#835693 Jan 8, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that the audience is young people. It's older uneducated hicks, white trash, who are usually republicans
Except, of course, in your case.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#835694 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of these idiots:
"Birthers Suggest Impeaching Chief Justice John Roberts"
The birther movement is now targeting Chief Justice John Roberts for impeachment if he swears in President Barack Obama for a second term later this month.
Craige McMillan, a columnist for the conservative publication WND.com , wrote a piece last week asking Roberts to not swear Obama in, because, according to McMillan, Obama does not meet the Constitution's definition of a natural born citizen. In the piece, McMillan claims that Obama is not a citizen because his father was a citizen of Kenya and the United Kingdom, and that Obama cannot be "a natural born citizen" because his father was not an American citizen. Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was born and raised in Kansas by parents who were born in Kansas.
McMillan wrote:
Your failure to investigate these citizenship issues surrounding Mr. Obama at the time questions were raised during his first term places you in a terrible position. You are now confronted with a most difficult choice.
Your own oath of office, sworn before God and the American people, requires you to uphold the Constitution.(If not you, then who?) If you now administer the oath of office for the presidency to a man who by his own admission fails to meet the natural born citizen requirement imposed by that Constitution, you have violated your own oath of office and are rightly subject to impeachment by any House of Representatives, at any time, now or in the future.
McMillan then suggested that the outcome for the country would be "Illegal wars. Illegal debts. Illegal laws." The New Civil Rights Movement reported that the National Memo responded to McMillan's piece by noting that Obama has met all the qualifications for being a natural born citizen, including being born in Hawaii and his mother being born in Kansas.""
----------
You people are so stupid!! Complain about how badly Bush was treated, while performing 4 year charsacter assasination of Obama.
And still you can't understand why Americans reject your program of hatred and divisiveness??
Keep it up. Your ilk insures a democratic majority for decades to come.
While your side convinces America how much you hate it.
I rather like watching you morons self-destruct.
You post moronic articles from your loon websites (which you never source), and then have the gall to call everyone else idiots?

I think EE sums you up pretty well.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835695 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a busier than usual weekend. Also, hubby and I bought a Roku and flat screen TV for Christmas. Love to watch documentaries and foreign films on Netflix.
"Sarah's Key" and Aftershock" are just two of the pretty amazing foreign films I watched over the weekend.
I love Roku too! The Girlfriend was a good one, lead actor was Down's syndrome
carol

Orlando, FL

#835696 Jan 8, 2013
ObamaCare taxes beginning January 2013:

The Medical Device Tax hits entrepreneurial firms making equipment such as heart valves and hip replacement parts. They face a 2.3% profit on gross sales – a tax they must pay even if they have no profit at all. Many firms say this tax – slated to collect $29 billion over 10 years – will soak up virtually all of their research budgets.

The medical device industry employs more than 400,000 people in 12,000 factories across the country, often small, entrepreneurial firms with a small product line. Many say that to survive, they will have no choice but to relocate abroad – taking much-needed, high-tech jobs with them. These lost jobs will be more casualties of ObamaCare. And the tax means that medical devices will be more expensive, driving up health cost even further.

(continued...)
carol

Orlando, FL

#835697 Jan 8, 2013
Obamacare - what to expect in 2014:

The most widespread change occurs in January 2014, when all taxpayers are required to have health insurance or pay an additional tax. In 2014, the tax will be 1% of your adjusted gross income that is above the taxable minimum income.(In 2011, the taxable minimum income was $9,500 for individuals under 65, and $19,000 for couples. For more, see IRS 501). The tax rate will rise to 2% in 2015, and 2.5% in 2016.

However, your tax can't be less than a base fee for every adult. The base fee is $95 in 2014,$395 in 2015, and $695 in 2016. After that, the base few will rise with the CPI. The base fee for each child is half the adult fee. However, no family will pay a base fee that is more than three times the adult rate. For example, no matter how many children you have, the base won't be more than $285 (3 X $95) in 2014.

http://useconomy.about.com/od/healthcarerefor...
carol

Orlando, FL

#835698 Jan 8, 2013
Beginning January 2014:

For businesses with 50 or more employees - In 2014, employers who refuse to provide health insurance must pay an excise tax of $2,000 per employee, except for the first 30 employees. To help them find the cheapest plans, businesses with fewer than 100 employees can use the state-run exchanges in 2014.(Sources: How Obamacare Affects Small Businesses); Washington Post Factchecker, Obamacare Tax Hikes)

http://useconomy.about.com/od/healthcarerefor...

Why does this sound more punitive than effective?
carol

Orlando, FL

#835699 Jan 8, 2013
At least someone wrote a book to simplify this 2700 monstrosity: Obamacare Survival Guide by Nicholas J. Tate.

http://www.amazon.com/ObamaCare-Survival-Guid...

Hard to believe we need a "survival guide" to understand and grasp Obama's, Pelosi's and Reid's "vision" of our "new and improved" health care system.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#835700 Jan 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have drastically reduced my carbon footprint.
What have you done?
Nobody gives a sh*t about your carbon footprint.

Normal people earn a living, pay their bills, don't depend on the government, and don't try to tell others how to lead their lives.

Not so for dumbass Dave.

Nobody gives a sh*t what you think.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#835701 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree. I also think that if someone molests your child and you kill him, that you should not be charged. If someone rapes you and you kill him, same thing.
So you favor the death penalty, including for rape?
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#835704 Jan 8, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
More than 800 new laws went into effect in Kalifornia on January 1.
It will now be impossible for anyone to know which law they are breaking.
Anyone want to argue that liberals don't destroy freedom and micromanage people's lives?
Thought you Repubs wanted a smaller less intrusive government? The 800 was the LEAST passed in one year since 1947. You just wanting something to bitch about you hypocrite?
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#835705 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
ObamaCare taxes beginning January 2013:
The Medical Device Tax hits entrepreneurial firms making equipment such as heart valves and hip replacement parts. They face a 2.3% profit on gross sales – a tax they must pay even if they have no profit at all. Many firms say this tax – slated to collect $29 billion over 10 years – will soak up virtually all of their research budgets.
The medical device industry employs more than 400,000 people in 12,000 factories across the country, often small, entrepreneurial firms with a small product line. Many say that to survive, they will have no choice but to relocate abroad – taking much-needed, high-tech jobs with them. These lost jobs will be more casualties of ObamaCare. And the tax means that medical devices will be more expensive, driving up health cost even further.
(continued...)
To make hips and valves takes a work force of 400,000 people and 12,000 factories. LMAO !!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha !!!!!!!!!! That's more than it takes to make all the cars in America.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#835706 Jan 8, 2013
Democrats are over-reaching on gun control, will cost them in 2014 elections.

Half of gun owners are Democrats, pissed off at Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#835707 Jan 8, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>To make hips and valves takes a work force of 400,000 people and 12,000 factories. LMAO !!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha !!!!!!!!!! That's more than it takes to make all the cars in America.
"Medical device industry", a-hole, which covers many products.

Cars are assembled in America, not "made" here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835708 Jan 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you favor the death penalty, including for rape?
The death penalty is not a deterrent to crime, I am not in favor of it, although at times conflicted

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#835709 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The death penalty is not a deterrent to crime, I am not in favor of it, although at times conflicted
The death penalty for murderers and rapists is an absolute deterrent preventing them from repeating their crimes.

Swift public executions would be a deterrent.

However, I agree that the current "death penalty", which lacks meaningful implementation, is a joke and no deterrent whatsoever.

Thanks largely to dirtbag lawyers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#835710 Jan 8, 2013
Just call him Al Gorezeera.

Monday morning, the still shell shocked staff at Current TV was called to an all hands staff meeting at its San Francisco headquarters, which was teleconferenced to their offices in LA and NYC, to meet their new bosses, The Post reports.

That would be two of Al Jazeera’s top guys: Ehab Al Shihabi, executive director of international operations, and Muftah AlSuwaidan, general manager of the London bureau.

Ominously missing was the creator of Current, the self proclaimed inventor of the Internet and savior of clean energy, Al Gore, although his partner, Joel Hyatt, stood proudly with the Al Jazeera honchos.

“Of course Al didn’t show up,” said one high placed Current staffer.“He has no credibility. He’s supposed to be the face of clean energy and just sold [the channel] to very big oil, the emir of Qatar! Current never even took big oil advertising—and Al Gore, that bulls---ter sells to the emir?”

The displeasure with Gore among the staff was thick enough to cut with a scimitar.

“We all know now that Al Gore is nothing but a bulls---ter,” said one staffer bluntly.“Al was always lecturing us about green. He kept his word about green all right—as in cold, hard cash!”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For real

Alice, TX

#835711 Jan 8, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You probably hit your knees every night & pray to white jesus for zimmerman to walk, but I bet he aint doing the same, trust me! That boy got money on his head. If the system don't get him someone hungry enough for $20,000 will! Fair trade, either him or his daddy, but 1 of their asses is out of here if he walks out of that courthouse a free man, trust me! And it's gon be a lil young dude just like Trayvon looking yo make a name got himself. I know a few people talking bout making a special trip down to florida if that happens. He better take the deal!
Ok, and who is going to go after all those blacks who kill each other everyday? The other blacks? Who is going to go after the four or so blacks that kidnapped and raped that young white girl, who was made to perform sex acts on those animals , while she kept throwing up all over them? Who? You could give a shit? Because she is white! She was innocent. Should we put a price on their heads? Nicka pleeze!
For real

Alice, TX

#835712 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've gotten a lot sicker since Rmoney and Santorum lost the election!!
Your depression and anxiety is off the charts!!
And you've got FOUR MORE YEARS to suffer!!
Carry on, Dweeb. Your disconnection from reality is becoming more severe by the day.
You've gone from attacking Obama to attacking Cassius Clay.
The only common thread is that they're both black men.
And we all know how frightened you impotent old white midgets are of powerful black men.
Y'all are enraged that black men have far larger penises than white boys.
Explains why you see all the georgeous white women (Heidi Klum for one) hooked up with black studs.
It's all about penis envy to you midgets, isn't it??
All penis, no brains...lol. I bet you have some sort of criminal record, I just bet you do.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#835713 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
FFS did a good job of making you the idiot.
Of course, you did most of the work yourself.
Point is, the most stupid and poorly educated States are all Red ones!!
Just like all the states that get more Federal money than they pay in Federal taxes are Red States.
You people are the 'takers'.
Cut the budget, the worst hurt is on your poor Red states.
Hey, if you're proud of the 25% failure rate, fine. As it turns out though, having a "D" after your name is really all one needs to know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 12-22 3 min Jnr Palmer Nat 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min positronium 49,241
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Guru 181,887
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,855
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,891
Abby 12-22 1 hr RACE 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,120
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?