Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#835524 Jan 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
8% and they're all on here still whining!!
this is mild. you should spend some time on a FOX forum. it gets real exciting every time the Secret Service starts pokin' around.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835525 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like all the Teabaggers have found this thread.
Misery loves company.
Like Lemmings, they're all headed for the same cliff to jump off!!
Yes, they're revealing their inner white supremacy; now finally coming clean on their hatred of the Jews, which we knew anyway.
All this defending Israel is such hypocrisy. They hate everyone.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#835526 Jan 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're done making a fool of yourself on this topic, are you going to tackle the rest of my post? I clearly wrote "one of the worst" but I guess, under the circumstances, it's SOMETHING to try to defend.
One of worst? I guess if you mean in the bottom 30?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835527 Jan 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Flack will be proud of the Orange County Florida Sheriffs Office which already possesses several weapons not available to the citizens and now has ordered two drones. Well, not exactly the sorts of drones being used by the CIA and military to kill people but cute little low altitude drones that more closely resemble the stuff one might see at a radio controlled aircraft club like the one Carol's hubs belong to.
Twenty Five grand apiece, they come with a camera and must be controlled visually at heights no greater than 300 feet.
Nifty__if I had money to burn__I'd buy one to get great nature photos.
Betcha they wreck one of them within two months.
Interesting about the 200 tanks to Lebanon, where did you read that? Is that part of the Nato operation regarding Turkey?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#835528 Jan 8, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong as usual, Dumbass
Rank State SERI
Well Above Average 1 Massachusetts 4.82
2 Minnesota 4.06
3 New Jersey 4.04
4 New Hampshire 4.01
5 New York 3.94
Above Average 6 Virginia 3.73
7 Maryland 3.57
8 Connecticut 3.28
9 Indiana 3.28
10 Maine 3.24
Average 11 Florida 3.13
12 Illinois 3.08
13 South Dakota 3.08
14 Wisconsin 3.06
15 Colorado 3.04
16 Kansas 3.00
17 Kentucky 3.00
18 Vermont 2.93
19 Georgia 2.88
20 Washington 2.86
21 Utah 2.85
22 Pennsylvania 2.80
23 Tennessee 2.67
24 Ohio 2.64
25 Delaware 2.60
26 Michigan 2.60
27 Oregon 2.58
28 Wyoming 2.58
29 Montana 2.53
Below Average 30 Idaho 2.47
31 Texas 2.45
32 North Dakota 2.40
33 Missouri 2.39
34 California 2.38
35 Rhode Island 2.38
36 North Carolina 2.34
37 Hawaii 2.29
38 Iowa 2.25
39 Alaska 2.20
40 South Carolina 2.20
41 Arkansas 2.14
Far Below Average 42 Oklahoma 2.01
43 Nebraska 1.97
44 Nevada 1.93
45 Arizona 1.91
46 New Mexico 1.72
47 Alabama 1.60
48 Louisiana 1.59
49 West Virginia 1.58
50 Mississippi 1.11
National Average ---- 2.82
THis explains why Universities are fillled with liberals, and why the stands at a NASCAR are filled with conservatives!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#835529 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like all the Teabaggers have found this thread.
Misery loves company.
Like Lemmings, they're all headed for the same cliff to jump off!!
Quite a few removed posts today on this usually calm, peaceful and polite thread.

Could be one of those crazy ron knuckledraggers or maybe dweeb skipped his meds again. Hah, fruitcakes get one heart on topix and think they've been cured no longer needing that lithium.
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#835530 Jan 8, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG
9 of the bottom 10 ranked states for education are red states:
Far Below Average
42 Oklahoma 2.01
43 Nebraska 1.97
44 Nevada 1.93
45 Arizona 1.91
46 New Mexico 1.72
47 Alabama 1.60
48 Louisiana 1.59
49 West Virginia 1.58
50 Mississippi 1.11
A splash of color my ass. The big picture shows a correlation between a bad education and coming from a red state. The question is which caused the other
Grades....

http://www.edweek.org/ew/qc/2012/16src.h31.ht...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#835531 Jan 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're done making a fool of yourself on this topic, are you going to tackle the rest of my post? I clearly wrote "one of the worst" but I guess, under the circumstances, it's SOMETHING to try to defend.
FFS did a good job of making you the idiot.

Of course, you did most of the work yourself.

Point is, the most stupid and poorly educated States are all Red ones!!

Just like all the states that get more Federal money than they pay in Federal taxes are Red States.

You people are the 'takers'.

Cut the budget, the worst hurt is on your poor Red states.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#835532 Jan 8, 2013
ethics......?

The "Smoking Gun" Memo That Triggered the FreedomWorks Feud

A contract drafted for FreedomWorks president Matt Kibbe sparked Dick Armey's departure from the tea party group.

.....in Wyoming, according to Armey and other sources connected to FreedomWorks, another issue arose. A FreedomWorks staffer passed to Armey a two-page memo that Kibbe wanted Armey to sign. This proposed agreement—of which Mother Jones obtained a copy—caused Armey to suspect something was amiss at the organization. It began:

The purpose of this Agreement is to memorialize the pre-existing understandings between the Board of Directors of FreedomWorks and Mr. Kibbe regarding the creation and publication of a book written by Mr. Kibbe during his tenure as President of FreedomWorks, titled, Hostile Takeover.

Kibbe had published Hostile Takeover two months earlier. Armey, who in 2010 had co-written with Kibbe a best-selling book, Give Us Liberty: A Tea Party Manifesto, had assumed that Hostile Takeover had been produced the same way as the one he and Kibbe had crafted. While writing Give Us Liberty, Armey and Kibbe had used the resources of FreedomWorks—staffers on the nonprofit group's payroll, for instance, had conducted research and drafted different chapters—and FreedomWorks had received all the proceeds.

The two-page memo that Armey read maintained that Kibbe was the "sole author and copyright owner" of the more recent work and that "no significant FreedomWorks resources were used in the writing of the book." It stated that FreedomWorks acknowledged Kibbe had written Hostile Takeover and had done so "not within the scope of Mr. Kibbe's duties as President of FreedomWorks." In essence, Kibbe was asking Armey to certify that Kibbe was justified to claim full and sole ownership of the copyright and to pocket all the money from the book deal.

As Armey read the document, he saw serious problems. There had been no pre-existing understanding between him and Kibbe to "memorialize," he told me—so the fundamental premise of the document appeared groundless. "Why was he asking me to memorialize an agreement about a subject he never discussed with me?" Armey says. Moreover, he says, until this point he'd had no idea that Kibbe was privately profiting from the book. It had been Armey's impression that Kibbe had utilized FreedomWorks staff for the book. In fact, Armey notes, when he once requested the assistance of a FreedomWorks staffer, he had been told told that person was busy with work on the book. When Armey had read Hostile Takeover, he believed he could even identify which FreedomWorks experts had worked on specific sections.

Yet now Kibbe was stating he wrote the book mostly by himself "on his own time" and that those FreedomWorks employees who helped him research and edit it had also "used their own time." Armey was convinced that was not so.(Another former FreedomWorks official says that Kibbe did use on-the-clock FreedomWorks employees to produce and promote the book, distracting them from other duties: "He was commandeering staff to help him write this book.")

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/d...

money.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#835533 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like all the Teabaggers have found this thread.
Misery loves company.
Like Lemmings, they're all headed for the same cliff to jump off!!
Tea Party is valuable to the Democrats.
Democrats were handed two Senate Seats by the Tea Party

Republican Senate candidates Akin
and Mourdock,
both lose their respective Senate races in Missouri and Indiana!

Two once-favored GOP Senate candidates, Todd Akin of Missouri and Richard Mourdock of Indiana, who got tangled up in the politics of rape and abortion and were rejected by voters.
-
Republicans may feel entitled to the presidency and may have to get over this feeling if they can't get along with each other

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#835534 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The demographics of this nation are sounding a death knell for you hateful Republiclowns.
Your war on women failed.
Your war on minorities failed.
Your war on science failed.
Your war on poor and struggling Americans has failed.
Your war on middle class Americans has failed.
Your party is stuck with a dwindling minority of old, white voters.
Whites will be a minority in America soon. They already are in many states.
Deal with it, loser.
Wanna talk about failed? Here you go, son

" Health insurance companies across the country are seeking and winning double-digit increases in premiums for some customers, even though one of the biggest objectives of the Obama administration's health care law was to stem the rapid rise in insurance costs for consumers."

Obamacare failed. Now we all get to deal with it, loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#835535 Jan 8, 2013
chuckle of the day....

25 Examples That Prove Rush Limbaugh Is A "Low-Information" Radio Host

http://mediamatters.org/research/2013/01/07/2...

well you see....they could only get 25 on one page.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#835536 Jan 8, 2013
Helena Hansbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, a real hoot, fatty; funnier, though, would be your uterus falling out on the linoleum after your pessary fails.
Are you trying to restore lily's opinion of you by attacking carol with a different name? Lmao!

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#835537 Jan 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
cool...a twofer.
Naw, you've made yourself look the fool far more than a twofer.

Maybe a twentyfer!!

Best you can do is attack Lily for drinking??

Talk about a weak lamebrain, you're it!!

Come back when you're able to converse without apearing the idiot.

Bet your still seeing triple, after the whuppin' FFE's dumped onto you!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#835538 Jan 8, 2013
I guess those secret letters Obama’s been sending to Ahmadinejad paid off!! Iran endorses Hagel nomination!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#835539 Jan 8, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, the mess that Faux made. UPDATED: Fox Deceptively Crops 2008 Obama Speech To Falsely Suggest Assault Weapons Hypocrisy
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/07/fox-d ...
Nooooooo! Faux News! They would never do something like that....unfortunately all the 60-70 plus viewers will be dead by 2016...but I do love ya you old guys and gals just like my Mom.
Mediamatters. Hahahahahahahahaha

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#835540 Jan 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna talk about failed? Here you go, son
" Health insurance companies across the country are seeking and winning double-digit increases in premiums for some customers, even though one of the biggest objectives of the Obama administration's health care law was to stem the rapid rise in insurance costs for consumers."
Obamacare failed. Now we all get to deal with it, loser.
Not a surprise!
Health Insurance Companies do not give a damn about peoples health.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#835541 Jan 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Quite a few removed posts today on this usually calm, peaceful and polite thread.
Could be one of those crazy ron knuckledraggers or maybe dweeb skipped his meds again. Hah, fruitcakes get one heart on topix and think they've been cured no longer needing that lithium.
Keep up the good work, Real!!

These nitwits disappoint me if i don't get more than 10 negative judge-its per post.

I measure my effectiveness by how angry i make people like Waxturd and Nobraina, the chief judge-its with their binders full of sockpuppets!!

Dweeb has been really crazy since election. Careening from one crazy conspiracy theory to another!!

He's found an ally in Carol. Birdbrains of a feather flock together!!

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#835542 Jan 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they're revealing their inner white supremacy; now finally coming clean on their hatred of the Jews, which we knew anyway.
All this defending Israel is such hypocrisy. They hate everyone.
I especially enjoy Nobraina's anti-semitism.

He's only for Israel when Netenyahu has a disagreement with Obama on policy.

On one hand, they want our foreighn policy to be dictated by Israel.

On the other, they have a deep and abiding hatred for Jews. Just scratch the surface and out it comes!!

And the Jews know it, which is why most are Democrats who mistrust and despise the hatred the Republiclown Party exhibits.

And Carol's stupid enough to think people don't know it!!

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#835543 Jan 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
ethics......?
The "Smoking Gun" Memo That Triggered the FreedomWorks Feud
A contract drafted for FreedomWorks president Matt Kibbe sparked Dick Armey's departure from the tea party group.
.....in Wyoming, according to Armey and other sources connected to FreedomWorks, another issue arose. A FreedomWorks staffer passed to Armey a two-page memo that Kibbe wanted Armey to sign. This proposed agreement—of which Mother Jones obtained a copy—caused Armey to suspect something was amiss at the organization. It began:
The purpose of this Agreement is to memorialize the pre-existing understandings between the Board of Directors of FreedomWorks and Mr. Kibbe regarding the creation and publication of a book written by Mr. Kibbe during his tenure as President of FreedomWorks, titled, Hostile Takeover.
Kibbe had published Hostile Takeover two months earlier. Armey, who in 2010 had co-written with Kibbe a best-selling book, Give Us Liberty: A Tea Party Manifesto, had assumed that Hostile Takeover had been produced the same way as the one he and Kibbe had crafted. While writing Give Us Liberty, Armey and Kibbe had used the resources of FreedomWorks—staffers on the nonprofit group's payroll, for instance, had conducted research and drafted different chapters—and FreedomWorks had received all the proceeds.
The two-page memo that Armey read maintained that Kibbe was the "sole author and copyright owner" of the more recent work and that "no significant FreedomWorks resources were used in the writing of the book." It stated that FreedomWorks acknowledged Kibbe had written Hostile Takeover and had done so "not within the scope of Mr. Kibbe's duties as President of FreedomWorks." In essence, Kibbe was asking Armey to certify that Kibbe was justified to claim full and sole ownership of the copyright and to pocket all the money from the book deal.
As Armey read the document, he saw serious problems. There had been no pre-existing understanding between him and Kibbe to "memorialize," he told me—so the fundamental premise of the document appeared groundless. "Why was he asking me to memorialize an agreement about a subject he never discussed with me?" Armey says. Moreover, he says, until this point he'd had no idea that Kibbe was privately profiting from the book. It had been Armey's impression that Kibbe had utilized FreedomWorks staff for the book. In fact, Armey notes, when he once requested the assistance of a FreedomWorks staffer, he had been told told that person was busy with work on the book. When Armey had read Hostile Takeover, he believed he could even identify which FreedomWorks experts had worked on specific sections.
Yet now Kibbe was stating he wrote the book mostly by himself "on his own time" and that those FreedomWorks employees who helped him research and edit it had also "used their own time." Armey was convinced that was not so.(Another former FreedomWorks official says that Kibbe did use on-the-clock FreedomWorks employees to produce and promote the book, distracting them from other duties: "He was commandeering staff to help him write this book.")
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/d...
money.
About three years ago someone here, maybe you, posted that they'd been to a TP rally and was reminded of an AMWAY meeting. Hah, makes better sense now eh? I guess Armey was a double platinum triple diamond sort of mope LMAO.

Armey and his eight million friend$ now claim that the TeaParty is a history lesson.

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 39 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,720
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••