Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,533)

Showing posts 770,641 - 770,660 of1,034,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Think that's pretty much the statistics from any war. It's the generations who follow who reap the benefits of being free from tyranny.
... and if the next guy's a tyrant?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's the resident bleeding heart?
Kinda sorta...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We have become a voyeuristic society that thinks we have the right to know everything; neighbors spying on neighbors, looking up info on everyone they meet; the latest news here: a $100 bonus to report an impaired driver. Soon there will be a law against texting and driving; another reason for the police to pull people over. It's sickening.
Regarding the gun owners info being published; who does that serve?
It's like a roadmap for the gun thieves.
I think vehicle licensing should be done by the insurers, maybe gun ownership should be treated similarly. I know that in my industry insurers are a far stricter regulator than the NRC. I'm just thinking out loud here and I'd be interested in other's thoughts.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the retards on the right and their neocon handlers haven't figured out what a colossal disaster Iraq was/is but of course, y'all haven't paid for it yet so its not real to you yet.
Get a clue!! Your Beloved Democrats voted WITH GWB to use force IN BOTH WARS! Where did Democrats get their info?? Why it was the same Intel that GWB got his but we hear nothing from you clowns!! Why is that? No WMD's? What the hell do you call nerve agents Saddam used on Iranians and his OWN people as hundreds of thousands died from it? Kool- aid?? IT'S KNOWN FACT THAT HE HAD WMD'S!! What is so hard to understand that?? What did Saddam do with them? Archeologists many years from now will probably find them buried thousands of feet underground or he simply had them shipped off to Syria prior to the war! Take your pick! Regardless!!! Saddam had violated U.N. Resolutions from the First Gulf War and that gave us every right to go back in!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and if the next guy's a tyrant?
Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished
anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or
commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea. Terrific.!

I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform,
and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration,
and we made him President of the United States ---- TWICE.!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to follow up on that statement, I also believe this country has done more good in the world than bad to make it a better place.
But I'm also glad this old world isn't my home. Too much strife and suffering. Who really would want to live here forever?
I saw a documentary last night called "Happy" about how people live all over the world and what really makes all of us happy.
It was amazing to see how much we have in common with even the poorest among us when it comes to the most important things.
If anyone gets a chance to see it, it's worth watching.
Think it was Eugene Cernan (Gemini/Apollo 10 and 17 Astronaut) that made a statement similar to "if all mankind could "look back and see the Earth" as those who have traveled to it's outer limits have, the world would be a better place"...

I think that would be true...for the ones with any real humanity and an actual honest working brain cell to them anyway :-).
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the retards on the right and their neocon handlers haven't figured out what a colossal disaster Iraq was/is but of course, y'all haven't paid for it yet so its not real to you yet.
Only a colossal retard off the charts on the left calls a victory and liberation a "disaster".

By the way, two facer, who's paying for Obama's government that is tanking our country into more and more debt?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Off topic: Sessions was a good movie, Helen Hunt
Haven't even heard of it, we're going to see Django Unchained here in a few minutes.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
die off?
that's one way to keep the black folks from voting.
You really should lower the air pressure between your ears, sonicflutter.
brown eyes

Vinton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a crack-down on Kentucky roadside gun-shows. Take that NRA and TEA Party members.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No one gives a damn about poor blacks in Africa, unless theres something to gain, like oil
Chechnya 2008
Read about Micael Kodorovsky and Alexander Litivenko
You're pretty naive
Would that include Clinton and Obama? Do they not give a damn either?

If it had been up to you and me - and Tenzing - I'm sure we would have led the charge in Darfur and Rwanda.

Unfortunately, we're on sidelines and can only observe and ask why.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>do you consider the blacks that disagree with your views as racist as well, or is there another word you use to show your hate for them?
And that's just that "category"...you ought to see the hate against other peoples "differences" of beliefs!!(talk about children needing to learn to reject parental ignorance!!!!)
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Yet another example of liberal policies:

"Chicago has tough gun laws, but leads nation in gun violence"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/04/ch...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a crack-down on Kentucky roadside gun-shows. Take that NRA and TEA Party members.
Here we go again with the teabagger garbage again. You clowns are stuck on that word for some odd ball reason. Do you even know what the courageous Tea Party is all about? It's obvious you don't!!!
Iíll tell you since you have no clue.
Itís about a balanced budget, fiscal responsibility, more open government (something we have not seen from you Savior in Thief) and less taxes (which should not affect you as you and almost 50 percent of Americans pay no income tax what-so-ever.)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't even heard of it, we're going to see Django Unchained here in a few minutes.
It's an Indy film, she plays a sex surrogate to a paralyzed man;
I don't think I want to see Django. Let me know how you liked it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a colossal retard off the charts on the left calls a victory and liberation a "disaster".
By the way, two facer, who's paying for Obama's government that is tanking our country into more and more debt?
Little more and it'll be o par with the Roosevelt/Truman (Depression Era) years.

God Congress-get some real brain activity and help us.

"Most of the increased spending is automatic increases in unemployment benefits, food stamps, and social security payments for early retirement."

National Debt Graph by President
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

CAP, CURB, BALANCE, B-U-D-G-E-T and live within the means!
And create some JOBS for this pathetically, overrun by robbinghoodietic type, entitleMENTALly UNearned moochers economy!

The Economy DEMANDS it again!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If it had been up to you and me - and Tenzing - I'm sure we would have led the charge in Darfur and Rwanda.
Not me.

We need a specific sales tax to directly pay for our military adventures abroad, that'd get y'all's attention.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we, as a country, intervene in every civil war around the world?
Let the Russians and Iranians spend their resources in Syria; I am glad that we have not gotten involved. The involvement is to protect Turkeys border, a Nato operation.
While it's horrible what happened in Darfur and Rwanda; is it our responsibility to solve it and how?
I think we as a country have to concentrate on helping Americans and stop putting our noses in everyones business.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again with the teabagger garbage again. You clowns are stuck on that word for some odd ball reason. Do you even know what the courageous Tea Party is all about? It's obvious you don't!!!
Itís about a balanced budget, fiscal responsibility, more open government (something we have not seen from you Savior in Thief) and less taxes (which should not affect you as you and almost 50 percent of Americans pay no income tax what-so-ever.)
HERE HERE! And the PROOF (as in NO need of "sealed records" to go with it!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again with the teabagger garbage again. You clowns are stuck on that word for some odd ball reason. Do you even know what the courageous Tea Party is all about? It's obvious you don't!!!
Black and white skunk sign at Kansas TEA Party rally was not funny, referring to President Obama. Pushing the envelope I say close to being a racist sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 770,641 - 770,660 of1,034,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 65,180
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min doggy doo 167,664
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 35 min Buckeye 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min Mister Tonka 96,148
Abby 4-20 55 min NWmoon 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 58 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Amy 4-20 1 hr RACE 4
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance