Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
carol

Orlando, FL

#835580 Jan 8, 2013
Helena Hansbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha -- you work for pennies per paragraph -- when you work at all. You're on here 24/7, you fat c**t.
No, wh**e, I don't know from experience; I'm a p*s*y doctor.
Hahahahahahahaha -- you dumb sow.
I work exactly 20 hours a week and make about the same as someone working 40 hours a week at minimum wage.

Don't be hatin'...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#835581 Jan 8, 2013
Helena Hansbasket wrote:
All the "transcription" been sent to the red dots. How ironic is *that!" Kinda drove down the price for line, huh numb brain? Soon there will be voice recognition, then you're really SOL, fatty ....Hahahahahahahaha ...
We've been doing speech recognition for four years now.

Try and keep up.

You wouldn't believe the stuff it spits out and the editing that has to be done.

It has a long way to go before it's so perfected and before MTs are no longer needed. I'll be retired long before then.

So how long have you been wearing a pessary?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#835582 Jan 8, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
Did we lose the DEBIL? First Carmino Serrani and now the DEBIL? This thread going to hell in a handbasket.
DEBIL is probably being tormented by his demons. Be careful of the company you keep and try and avoid it yourself. Will you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#835583 Jan 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Carol, now you're saying that there was no war on Jews in Germany?
1000 pieces of legislation brought forth by your party against womens rights
The middle class is dwindling because of the Bush tax cuts
Institutional racism from hiring to lending to housing to education and judicial system is well documented
You are totally off your rocker, I didn't think you could become worse than you are but today, you hit the jackpot.
1000 pieces of legislation? Wow.

Sure it wasn't 999?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#835584 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't believe she's gone that far over the cliff. No war against the Jews in Germany?
No war against women? middle class? minorities?
WTF?
You misread what I said about Nazi Germany's war on Jews.

Go back and read it again - before you get yourself more confused.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#835585 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Homer, 5 mins, working for a dictator? Carol now says there was no war against the Jews in Germany,
no war against women here
or minorities
or middle class
or science
Time to go.
What I said was Germans were suckered into believing there was a war on Jews too.

Because Hitler made them believe it by demonizing them enough times.

Get it?

Just like you're being suckered to believe Obama's "wars" on just about everything and everyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#835587 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be quite willing to bet that I pay more in federal taxes per year than you earn per year.
I don't mind. I've been blessed and I don't mind paying my fair share.
Though I don't make $400k per year, I'm very close to the original 200k threshold.
I don't mind paying more taxes.
It mesans I've made more money.
I'm sure folks like you don't see it that way. That's why you're a renter in FL with dreams of a double wide trailer!!
ROFLMAO!!
I was very blessed to learn a new career that allowed me to stay at home to work and have the flexibility to be there for my daughter when she was growing up.

And very blessed that I could then go to part-time when I got older after being a full-time mom and full-time MT for all those years.

Have you ever had to be a full-time mom and work full-time too?

Don't be hatin'...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#835589 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So why is it conservatives are the one's passing bills to slash the budget and liberals are the one's digging in their heels to spend more?
Sucka...
What about John Mica's train Carol? The one that Central Floridians voted against__three times__yet we're still getting along with 100% of the CSX track liability.

John Mica (R)

My grand kids will have white hair before that train needs over three sixty place passenger (cattle) cars.

How many million sucka?

Maybe we should compile a list of failed commuter train systems in Republican strongholds. Alphabetical order???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#835591 Jan 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been off for a while.
Are you feeling ok?
Peace
Just a busier than usual weekend. Also, hubby and I bought a Roku and flat screen TV for Christmas. Love to watch documentaries and foreign films on Netflix.

"Sarah's Key" and Aftershock" are just two of the pretty amazing foreign films I watched over the weekend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#835592 Jan 8, 2013
Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Waxman? You mean waxturd?
You're not fooling anyone JEB/goober/waxturd/subversiveb arry/Jimmy.... YOU are a charter member of psycho-team waxturd! Made up of ONE batshit crazy scumbag loony coward. This should earn at least 20 phony judge-its.
Bzzzzzzz.

Wrong again, lily.

Jeb is not me and I'm not those other people.

Go take another swig, swine bag.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#835593 Jan 8, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>The same place the money came from that ran Nixon's, Reagan"s, Daddy Bush, and W's governments
Conservatives suddenly hate spending and deficits? Do you really expect people to buy that?
You have to actually identify a source of the money. You haven't done that yet. It's a simple question. All you have to know is how the government works to answer it.
Here's the question again:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#835594 Jan 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another feeble attempt to divert attention from Obama's massive deficit spending.
so when are you going to back that one up?

and don't tell us to just look at the deficit. details. non-right wing details.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#835595 Jan 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked and answered, even by yourself, nitwit!!
Has to do with Article 1 Section 7 of the US Constitution.
It's something you obviously haven't read, even as you complain about others not understanding the Constitution.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're really dumb.
----------
Now back to Cassius Clay.
What boxing website did you find that got you so fired up and in attack mode??
After I finish making you look stupid on that subject, we'll move n to your idiocy concerning Adam Smith.
You're in for a tough time, Dweeb.
So, the government is going to print a bunch of copies of the text of Article I Section 7 and use that for money?

You still have to identify a source of the money, which you haven't done yet.

And, watch all of Ali's fights. Identify the fights where the referee stopped him from cupping, and notice that he lost all of those fights. Then, identify the fights where he cupped the entire fight, to include the fight where Ali punched the referee in the chest when he attempted to remove Ali's golve from a cupping position, and continued to cup the entire rest of that fight, and notice that Sli won all of those fights.
Let me know when you've verified this new information to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#835596 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL is probably being tormented by his demons. Be careful of the company you keep and try and avoid it yourself. Will you?
dribble is in topix jail for now, where he should be

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#835598 Jan 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to actually identify a source of the money. You haven't done that yet. It's a simple question. All you have to know is how the government works to answer it.
Where did Bush get hs moey to fnd hid government????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#835599 Jan 8, 2013
carol wrote:
President Obama is coming out swinging two weeks before his second inauguration, but critics say he is overreaching when he should be building bridges.
Obama has vowed not to negotiate over the debt ceiling, demanding that Congress raise it without drama. His aides have made clear they believe the U.S. public would blame Republicans - not Obama - if the nation is forced into a debt default that he has said would be "catastrophic" for the world economy.
"This is overreach hubris for sure," said Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions, the top Republican on the Senate Budget Committee.
http://news.msn.com/politics/obama-enters-sec...
Wasn't it Senator Obama who said raising the debt ceiling was a sign of bad leadership?
Yep, pretty sure it was him.
he's also the most divisive president in history. but maybe a civil war was his intended goal in the first place.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#835600 Jan 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
someone is texting while driving again, or he had a liquid lunch in downtown Bumblefck, or both.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#835601 Jan 8, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzzzzzz.
Wrong again, lily.
Jeb is not me and I'm not those other people.
Go take another swig, swine bag.
so, do you think Lily's husband is someone who..

a) it takes six beers to reconsummate their "marriage"
b) it takes more than six beers
c) hell, he just pulls the mu-mu (pronounced moo-moo) up over her face
d) all of the above, or...
e) he rarely comes home?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#835603 Jan 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me catch you up on some recent events in American history. This is the year 2013. Bush isn't the president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#835604 Jan 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me catch you up on some recent events in American history. This is the year 2013. Bush isn't the president.
the more apt question would be: where did it go?

we'd have plenty without lost revenue. you know, the kind not related to the spending that is dwarfed by the lost revenue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 48 min Terrible_Herbst 5,158
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,398
abby 3-31-15 1 hr Kuuipo 7
Amy 3-30-15 1 hr RACE 39
amy 3-31-15 1 hr liner 7
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 825
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 99,303
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]