Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
770,581 - 770,600 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Nj raider 1

United States

#835247 Jan 7, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> you libs all cared untill you found out he wasn't a white guy.
I still care to the extent I hope they lick his ass up & throw away the key. That case has nothing to do with race or political party. It's as clear as night & day. He instigated theatre confrontation then turn pusce when shit got real. Hew thought hew could handle that young boy so he shit him . Sends his ass to prison with some some men where there aint no guns, see if he survives . I would'nt care if the scenario was flopped. Whats wrong is wrong!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#835250 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
now you're just lying. I never lie.
go back and look at your post they are very contradictive like the Obamaphone as an example

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-ph...

Location hidden

#835253 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that, shall we do nothing and wait for the next slaughter? These millions of young liberals bear close watching.
Laws are not going to stop non law abiding citizens if any eliminate this stupid restrictive gun laws and GHW Bush is the one that signed into law the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 which was later ruled unconstitutional in the SCOTUS case of United States v. Lopez(1995) but Clinton & Reno saved it by having congress relegislate Gun-Free School Zone Act of 1990 to get around the SCOTUS ruling.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#835255 Jan 7, 2013
Happy now wrote:
Speaking of the rich how come you morons aren't demanding your politicans pay their fair share most of them are the 1%
We did pick at one last night-No botox coverage on tax payer dimes for Nancy Lagosi-she can pay one hundreed percent out of pocket!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#835257 Jan 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"old turd"
You do have delusions or grandeur. No one studies any of your posts, they simply sit back and laugh. Please continue, for a moran, on occasion your idiotic, inane posts do produce a chuckle. You are a whiner. You whine about posters names, the fact they use judgeits, the fact they point you out to be an idiot. Speaking of judgeits, if they had one that called you a stoopindsonofabitch, you would get 40 or 50 every posts you make.
Why do you not quit the whining and respond to this threads topix, the lousy job president nobama is doing?
Peace
KMA
Oooh, do I detect some jealousy? No problem, you can be my bitch too.

Location hidden

#835260 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Until the likes of Holmes and Loughner flipped out they were law abiding citizens, weren't they? We aren't talking about the gangbangers who thank goodness usually shoot their own.
Don't worry, lil'dic, no one will disarm you completely.
then you dont know nothing about Dianne Feinstein and that bunch within the Democratic Party then.

Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans

http://www.infowars.com/video-dianne-feinstei...

Dianne Feinstein Gun ban in 1995 - She wanted to Ban all guns, Force turn in

&fe ature=player_embedded

Location hidden

#835261 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
120 million hits on "Obamaphone" can't be wrong. Not to mention that nice lady in the video.
that just shows people will believe anything which worked for Vladimir Lenin & Joseph Goebbels.

“A lie told often enough becomes truth”- Vladimir Lenin

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." - Joseph Goebbels

Here are a few “lies” which have been told often enough that they have become truth:

http://blamethe1st.deviantart.com/art/A-Lie-T...
brown eyes

Elliston, VA

#835262 Jan 7, 2013
One thousand pardons Pakistani Army but Bengazi incident rattled U,S, Gov's cage. I know Pakistan has been victimized by terrorist attacks. Let's capture ALQaeda everywhere. Safer World 2013
Nj raider 1

United States

#835263 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The scumbag, racist criminal Traygone got exactly what his violent and illegal behavior deserved. Was he buried in the stolen women's jewelry? You were at the funeral, weren't you?
Where I'm from, we call that bytch boy shyt. Probably quiet as a church mouse in the presence of even a young black dude like Trayvon Martin. Basically you taking slick to a computer screen tough guy or shall I say gal! Zimmerman is gon get what he deserves though I hope they free his ass so some young dude from florida cen show him what time it is. Coward like him will will ask for prison time after all them death threats!
brown eyes

Elliston, VA

#835264 Jan 7, 2013
New Movie in the works The Great Communicator Part 2. Safer World 2013

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#835266 Jan 7, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
One thousand pardons Pakistani Army but Bengazi incident rattled U,S, Gov's cage. I know Pakistan has been victimized by terrorist attacks. Let's capture ALQaeda everywhere. Safer World 2013
You really need to rethink your priorities! Good grief!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#835267 Jan 7, 2013
flack wrote:
Americans spend $36,000,000 a hour every hour every day at WalMart.
No wonder the unions are fit to be tied.
cway

United States

#835268 Jan 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"cway"
You are a phomeysonofabitch are you not. Bush did a lousy job, 5.7 trillion deficit in 8 years, president nobama is doing a lousier job, his deficits will exceed 10 trillion over 8 years.
Be honest.
Peace
KMA
EasyEed,

I can't argue with an someone who doesn't know the facts.

Welcome to GOP Bizarro World. Population: You.
cway

United States

#835270 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only conservatives are driving SUV's and 4x 4's? You really are a dumbass if you think that's true. I once dated a woman who was a staunch democrat and in a misguided effort to get in her knickers I went with her to a democrat caucus.
Guess what the parking lot was full of? Shiny new SUV's. So much for you knowing wtf you're talking about.
I also went to the dem convention when Obama was nominated. Wanna guess what I saw? A very long line of huge SUV's, idling, waiting to carry away the VIP's. Mostly Chevy Suburbans.
Might want to tone down your foolish rhetoric a bit.
Wow...

"Killer Point"

Dems everywhere deflated.
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#835271 Jan 7, 2013
I saluted 5 star General with left hand in Europe and was chewed out also. LOL I am accustomed to proper procedure. Safer World 2013
cway

United States

#835272 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The level of the ocean hasn't risen one inch.
The USA has already done more to lessen carbon emissions than the rest of the world combined. Go over to Russia, China, India, Pakistan and spew your rage at them, they're the problem. Of course you might get locked up or shot.
There's a lot of ice yet to be melted.

I suppose the entire peninsula of ice which used to exist from Antarctica pointing toward Argentina- all of that crumbling away just recently- means nothing.

The recent recession of glaciers and ice packs is unprecedented in modern times. We're talking within the last twenty years.

You are in denial, Dumbo Jumbo.
cway

United States

#835273 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating lies over and over doesn't make them true, dilweed.
So why do you keep doing it, peanut breath?
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#835274 Jan 7, 2013
Good News letter of reprimand torn up By Commander-In-Chief for outstanding batttlefield promotions. Great Commander American History. Safer World 2013

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#835275 Jan 7, 2013
More gun nut stuff...

who needs a 10 or 20 round magazine...

this woman and her two children sure could have used a high capacity automatic...

"...The woman then shot him five times, but he survived, Chapman said. He said the woman ran out of bullets..."

He tried to drove off in a car...

http://www.dailypundit.com/2013/01/06/gun-sli...

cway

United States

#835276 Jan 7, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
I saluted 5 star General with left hand in Europe and was chewed out also. LOL I am accustomed to proper procedure. Safer World 2013
How old are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min wojar 177,385
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 25 min 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr SLY WEST 7,749
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info