Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
770,521 - 770,540 of 1,100,234 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

#835155 Jan 7, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>The phone program was started by Bush43 so the actual name should be BushPhones you ignorant POS.
Our local tea bag imbeciles here get confused by facts.
They just hate blacks.
Mr Dumbocrat

United States

#835156 Jan 7, 2013
Mr Retardican wrote:
Duhhhhhhh...
One half of one percent of disaster victims turn out to be con artists.
So let's just penalize everyone by shutting down the program.
Duhhhh-eeeeee.... ah so smart ah so smart
One billionth of one percent of murderers turn out to have used so called, scary looking assault rifles.
So let's just penalize everyone by banning all semi-automatic rifles.
Duhhhh-eeeeee.... ah Libterds are so smart ah so smart
cway

United States

#835157 Jan 7, 2013
I like the way you Repugnants justify Bush and Cheney for their war-by-lies in Iraq:

The CIA lied to them!

Yes, the same CIA Cheney bypassed by setting up his own private office in the Pentagon where all CIA reports on Iraq were sent.

Cheney then decided which ones he "liked".
cway

United States

#835159 Jan 7, 2013
Mr Dumbocrat wrote:
<quoted text>
One billionth of one percent of murderers turn out to have used so called, scary looking assault rifles.
I actually agree with your point, believe it or not.

That doesn't let Kiltaker off the hook for his nonsense.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#835160 Jan 7, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe...
Why hello there fellow goober. For someone who says he just stops in occasionally, I see you have been lurking and respond to others posts in just minutes. Well, you know what that tells anyone who is slightly savvy on the web (you call it "online")? It tells them you are a lurker. More precicely, it's obvious you, yourself are a sockpuppet.
BORING.
It looks like you have establishe quite the reputation for being a hypocrite. How are those judgeits going for ya today? I never see a whiner like you complain when you are abusing the system, hypocrite.
WGAF about judgeits anyways. Oh, I forgot, small people just like you. What a crybaby!
LOL!
At your next session with the shrink bring in this post. Explain to him how you study my every comment, how you measure the time between my posts, how you use my picture to represent yourself, how I can make you change images to run from my insults, how you award yourself judge-its to soothe the pain of my rejection. Ask him how to get me out of your mind. See you in your dreams, my little bitch, waxturd, goober, subversivebarry/ et.al......
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

#835161 Jan 7, 2013
Mr Dumbocrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Our local dirtbagger dumbocrat imbeciles here get confused by facts.
They just hate blacks.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#835162 Jan 7, 2013
Sorry Miss Rice I know you took Washington Redskins wide receiver to White House dance. I like fighting Irish in upset special. Just a simple man. Chiefs fan here fond of Missouri nun who used drain gutter in emergency situation. LOL
cway

United States

#835163 Jan 7, 2013
TSM wrote:
Liberals go to guy on Economic’ Price Less!!’ Krugman turn down Treasury Secretary Job even though it wasn’t offered!! In a blog post in the NY Times ‘ Krugman’ Yes, I’ve heard about the notion that I should be nominated as Treasury Secretary. I’m flattered, but it really is a bad idea!! Yeah, Krugman I understand why, your Ideology ‘ Theory ‘ meets Reality ‘ Facts’ You Lose!!
If your read your own post carefully, you'll see Krugman didn't say he was offered the job.

He said he had heard the notion (rumor) of it.
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

#835164 Jan 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
At your next session with the shrink bring in this post. Explain to him how you study my every comment, how you measure the time between my posts, how you use my picture to represent yourself, how I can make you change images to run from my insults, how you award yourself judge-its to soothe the pain of my rejection. Ask him how to get me out of your mind. See you in your dreams, my little bitch, waxturd, goober, subversivebarry/ et.al......
fikoff birther
Dick Cheney

United States

#835165 Jan 7, 2013
I like this report based on the Iraqi defector the CIA named "curveball".

He sounds so reliable.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#835166 Jan 7, 2013
What happened to democracy missonairy worshipped by villagers in North Korea Mr. Richardson.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#835167 Jan 7, 2013
Adding THIS!
This Land is Your Land [article]
Woody Guthrie playing guitar. Al Aumuller, photographer, March 8, 1943. Prints and Photographs Division, Library of Congress.

this land is my land ...

Woody Guthrie, the composer of "This Land Is Your Land," was one of the most influential voices in the entire American folk music tradition. His personal and musical styles were deeply influenced by his childhood in rural Oklahoma during the Great Depression years, which led him to a hobo life-style, a powerful dislike of greed, and a deep appreciation for the diversity of America's everyday folk.
http://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib....
Dick Cheney

United States

#835168 Jan 7, 2013
Smoking mushroom clouds... fleets of umanned aerial vehicles... mobile bio-weapons labs... alumunum centrifuges for uranium enrichment...

Curveball told me.

And Chalobi backed him.
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

#835169 Jan 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You see them in your dreams, fktard? fikoff, birther.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#835170 Jan 7, 2013
This Land Is Your Land - Woody Guthrie
dem

Chicago, IL

#835172 Jan 7, 2013
defeated tea bag cum swallower wrote:
<quoted text>fikoff birther
Evening
Dick Cheney

United States

#835173 Jan 7, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Sorry Miss Rice I know you took Washington Redskins wide receiver to White House dance. I like fighting Irish in upset special. Just a simple man. Chiefs fan here fond of Missouri nun who used drain gutter in emergency situation. LOL
I see the Chiefs used last year's top draft picks to bolster their offensive line. Now if they can get a QB and some more D.
cway

United States

#835174 Jan 7, 2013
How about the Broncos. 11 wins in a row.
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#835178 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>read it again, chucklehead

Obama expanded it to include cell phones and the numbers then skyrocketed and that is when the term "Obama phone" was for, the tens (if not hundreds of thousands)of thousands of added cell phones. It was named after him because he created the program but because he expanded it beyond out ability to control it.

Obamaphones, part of the lexicon now. whether you like it or not.

Look it's the old man jagoff formally know as snowtard.
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#835179 Jan 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>At your next session with the shrink bring in this post. Explain to him how you study my every comment, how you measure the time between my posts, how you use my picture to represent yourself, how I can make you change images to run from my insults, how you award yourself judge-its to soothe the pain of my rejection. Ask him how to get me out of your mind. See you in your dreams, my little bitch, waxturd, goober, subversivebarry/ et.al......
He is a little pathetic co ck suc ker isn't he.
I make him dance like the chimp he is

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min KiMare 49,491
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 1 hr Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••