Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

#835161 Jan 7, 2013
Mr Dumbocrat wrote:
<quoted text>
One billionth of one percent of murderers turn out to have used so called, scary looking assault rifles.
So let's just penalize everyone by banning all semi-automatic rifles.
Duhhhh-eeeeee.... ah Libterds are so smart ah so smart
Our local dirtbagger dumbocrat imbeciles here get confused by facts.
They just hate blacks.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#835162 Jan 7, 2013
Sorry Miss Rice I know you took Washington Redskins wide receiver to White House dance. I like fighting Irish in upset special. Just a simple man. Chiefs fan here fond of Missouri nun who used drain gutter in emergency situation. LOL
cway

United States

#835163 Jan 7, 2013
TSM wrote:
Liberals go to guy on Economic’ Price Less!!’ Krugman turn down Treasury Secretary Job even though it wasn’t offered!! In a blog post in the NY Times ‘ Krugman’ Yes, I’ve heard about the notion that I should be nominated as Treasury Secretary. I’m flattered, but it really is a bad idea!! Yeah, Krugman I understand why, your Ideology ‘ Theory ‘ meets Reality ‘ Facts’ You Lose!!
If your read your own post carefully, you'll see Krugman didn't say he was offered the job.

He said he had heard the notion (rumor) of it.
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

#835164 Jan 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
At your next session with the shrink bring in this post. Explain to him how you study my every comment, how you measure the time between my posts, how you use my picture to represent yourself, how I can make you change images to run from my insults, how you award yourself judge-its to soothe the pain of my rejection. Ask him how to get me out of your mind. See you in your dreams, my little bitch, waxturd, goober, subversivebarry/ et.al......
fikoff birther
Dick Cheney

United States

#835165 Jan 7, 2013
I like this report based on the Iraqi defector the CIA named "curveball".

He sounds so reliable.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#835166 Jan 7, 2013
What happened to democracy missonairy worshipped by villagers in North Korea Mr. Richardson.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#835167 Jan 7, 2013
Adding THIS!
This Land is Your Land [article]
Woody Guthrie playing guitar. Al Aumuller, photographer, March 8, 1943. Prints and Photographs Division, Library of Congress.

this land is my land ...

Woody Guthrie, the composer of "This Land Is Your Land," was one of the most influential voices in the entire American folk music tradition. His personal and musical styles were deeply influenced by his childhood in rural Oklahoma during the Great Depression years, which led him to a hobo life-style, a powerful dislike of greed, and a deep appreciation for the diversity of America's everyday folk.
http://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib....
Dick Cheney

United States

#835168 Jan 7, 2013
Smoking mushroom clouds... fleets of umanned aerial vehicles... mobile bio-weapons labs... alumunum centrifuges for uranium enrichment...

Curveball told me.

And Chalobi backed him.
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

#835169 Jan 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
At your next session with the shrink bring in this post. Explain to him how you study my every comment, how you measure the time between my posts, how you use my picture to represent yourself, how I can make you change images to run from my insults, how you award yourself judge-its to soothe the pain of my rejection. Ask him how to get me out of your mind. See you in your dreams, my little bitch, waxturd, goober, subversivebarry/ et.al......
You see them in your dreams, fktard? fikoff, birther.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#835170 Jan 7, 2013
This Land Is Your Land - Woody Guthrie
dem

Chicago, IL

#835172 Jan 7, 2013
defeated tea bag cum swallower wrote:
<quoted text>fikoff birther
Evening
Dick Cheney

United States

#835173 Jan 7, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Sorry Miss Rice I know you took Washington Redskins wide receiver to White House dance. I like fighting Irish in upset special. Just a simple man. Chiefs fan here fond of Missouri nun who used drain gutter in emergency situation. LOL
I see the Chiefs used last year's top draft picks to bolster their offensive line. Now if they can get a QB and some more D.
cway

United States

#835174 Jan 7, 2013
How about the Broncos. 11 wins in a row.
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#835178 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>read it again, chucklehead

Obama expanded it to include cell phones and the numbers then skyrocketed and that is when the term "Obama phone" was for, the tens (if not hundreds of thousands)of thousands of added cell phones. It was named after him because he created the program but because he expanded it beyond out ability to control it.

Obamaphones, part of the lexicon now. whether you like it or not.

Look it's the old man jagoff formally know as snowtard.
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#835179 Jan 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>At your next session with the shrink bring in this post. Explain to him how you study my every comment, how you measure the time between my posts, how you use my picture to represent yourself, how I can make you change images to run from my insults, how you award yourself judge-its to soothe the pain of my rejection. Ask him how to get me out of your mind. See you in your dreams, my little bitch, waxturd, goober, subversivebarry/ et.al......
He is a little pathetic co ck suc ker isn't he.
I make him dance like the chimp he is
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#835181 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
Obamaphones

102 million hits on google, sorry davey
More facts you don't understand, bitch boi?
cway

United States

#835182 Jan 7, 2013
Of course, nothing musical exceeds Eric Burdon and the original Animals.
cway

United States

#835183 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Obama has blown about $80 billion on failed green energy. Isn't that enough?
Let's see... Obama's 80 billion compared to Bush's 5.7 trillion.

Hmmmm.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#835185 Jan 7, 2013
Southern family members dedicated Redskins fans Miss Rice. I did admire drunken Sonny Jergenson he could thread a needle from 50 yards away on the scramble. LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#835186 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hundreds of millions he stole from medicare, christ, do you ever read a paper or watch the news?
Romney advisor John Sununu: Obama stole money from Medicare ...
startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com/.../romney-adviso... ...
Aug 14, 2012 – Following his selection as Mitt Romney's running mate, Paul Ryan's controversial entitlement reform plan has taken center stage. Democrats ...
PolitiFact | Did President Barack Obama "steal" $500 billion from ...
www.politifact.com/.../did-president-obama-st... ...
Sep 12, 2011 –... President Obama stole over $500 billion out of Medicare to switch it ... we haven't heard the specific allegation that the money was "stolen." ...
I am not one track minded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Fair Game 46,728
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 15 min LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 29 min fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 33 min Blwlgo 1,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,869
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,235
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••