Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
cway

United States

#835273 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating lies over and over doesn't make them true, dilweed.
So why do you keep doing it, peanut breath?
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#835274 Jan 7, 2013
Good News letter of reprimand torn up By Commander-In-Chief for outstanding batttlefield promotions. Great Commander American History. Safer World 2013

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#835275 Jan 7, 2013
More gun nut stuff...

who needs a 10 or 20 round magazine...

this woman and her two children sure could have used a high capacity automatic...

"...The woman then shot him five times, but he survived, Chapman said. He said the woman ran out of bullets..."

He tried to drove off in a car...

http://www.dailypundit.com/2013/01/06/gun-sli...

cway

United States

#835276 Jan 7, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
I saluted 5 star General with left hand in Europe and was chewed out also. LOL I am accustomed to proper procedure. Safer World 2013
How old are you?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#835278 Jan 7, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Good News letter of reprimand torn up By Commander-In-Chief for outstanding batttlefield promotions. Great Commander American History. Safer World 2013
"President Obama’s 2013 budget will add roughly $6 trillion to the nation’s debt over the next 10 years". Obama’s plan is a reckless path to financial oblivion. It will not be successful, and Congress will not endorse it.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/7117/barack...
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#835279 Jan 7, 2013
Commuter hackers Alcatraz map controversy,
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#835280 Jan 7, 2013
I served with My Lai massacre officers brother in Europe. War is awful sometimes soldiers get out of hand. By the way Silent Treatment I did not like fellow officer being chewed out in front of troops over not liking spinach in mess hall I felt like throwing my plate in floor as did other officers. Safer World 2013
cway

United States

#835281 Jan 7, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
I served with My Lai massacre officers brother in Europe. War is awful sometimes soldiers get out of hand. By the way Silent Treatment I did not like fellow officer being chewed out in front of troops over not liking spinach in mess hall I felt like throwing my plate in floor as did other officers. Safer World 2013
How old are you?
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#835282 Jan 7, 2013
As to who flashed the Generals adult daughter from Headquarters window I don't know. General sure was angry Headquarters was stunned but General made them a better unit Europe. Safer World 2013
cway

United States

#835283 Jan 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"President Obama’s 2013 budget will add roughly $6 trillion to the nation’s debt over the next 10 years". Obama’s plan is a reckless path to financial oblivion. It will not be successful, and Congress will not endorse it.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/7117/barack...
And we can thank you Republicans who took us from Clinton's balanced budget to a trillion-dollar-per-year mess under Bush.
cway

United States

#835285 Jan 7, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
I served with My Lai massacre officers brother in Europe. War is awful sometimes soldiers get out of hand.
And sometimes officers encourage and exhort their troops to carry out massacres.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

#835286 Jan 7, 2013
Boy, am I beat!
cway

United States

#835287 Jan 7, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
As to who flashed the Generals adult daughter from Headquarters window I don't know. General sure was angry Headquarters was stunned but General made them a better unit Europe. Safer World 2013
You're about as credible as Gomer Pyle.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#835288 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that, shall we do nothing and wait for the next slaughter? These millions of young liberals bear close watching.
its both the ones on the extreme Far Left & Far Right that bear close watching.
cway

United States

#835289 Jan 7, 2013
browneyes served with General Foods in the cupcake division.

Decorated for bravery with the order of the Poppin Fresh Doughboy with cookie sprinkles.
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#835290 Jan 7, 2013
Was General driving speed boat that sunk gamba goat in Europe as pay back for flash incident. I wound up saving African Americans life who could not swim panicked in water I was ordered by fellow officer not to tear life jacket out of new box. I disobeyed orders as did others used common sense and European Coast Guard will tell you it's a good thing we were wearing them. Safer World 2013
cway

United States

#835291 Jan 7, 2013
Browneyes,

You say you gave a five-star general a left-handed salute.

Problem is, the last five-star general was Eisenhower.

Once again, how old are you?
cway

United States

#835292 Jan 7, 2013
Well, browneyes is gonna shut his yap for a while while he tries to figure how old he is.
Brown lies

United States

#835293 Jan 7, 2013
Yep, I flew F-86 Saber Jets over Germany during WW II. Saved a young Black guy's life. His piper cub ran out of gas. So I stepped out of my cockpit, walked along the wing of the plane and pulled him to safety.

The officer with me told me not to do this, but I used common sense. For this, I was made an admiral.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#835294 Jan 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>its both the ones on the extreme Far Left & Far Right that bear close watching.
"Close watching" by the government for political reasons is not an indication of a free society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 30 min ChicagOpinion 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 182,028
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 7 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 8 hr IUEC 7,564
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web