Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,521)

Showing posts 770,401 - 770,420 of1,072,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

How about a National Mulatto History Month....

Ok, class, can anyone name a mulatto that achieved notoriety in the United States?

... anyone?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so-called "scientists" seem to have a problem making that case. In fact, their case is so inconclusive, they hit the panic button and created a bunch of fraudulent evidence to support their notion.
The truth is, if you drop one grain of sand on a beach, you have changed the beach. The Earth is an engine of unimaginable proportions. To make your case, you have to somehow show that the contributions of humans has a significant effect.
So far, you have not been able to do that. The only thing you have been able to do is demonstrate how you can create fraudulent "scientific" findings.
"...the only thing you have been able to do is demonstrate how you can create fraudulent 'scientific' findings..." in order to make Al "born with a silver spoon" richer.

He's laughing all the way to the bank in his carbon footprint jet.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> looks like a ban on guns would have done nothing to stop this kid from planning a mass killing. What shall we bann now? Cleaning supplies??
At least someone blew the whistle on this sicko before a mass killing took place.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Isreali intel is it an Article 15 to bounce beer bottles off German border guard towers then drive a French Racer 80mph as Officers in Jeeps with cameras arrive.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you might call the NY Post right wing, but quite often they open the can of worms, and then the other media outlets are forced to pay attention. even if it is not as widespread as the Post alleges, it is wrong and there should be zero tolerance for misuse.
So, you're going to volunteer to follow them too?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're a "climate-gate" believer., That figures.
The majority of climatologists say he ware experiencing mad made global warming.
If you were an actually Geologist instead of a pretend one, you would know this.
Dave believes whatever his political leaders tell him to believe.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
fick off hillbilly
!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BLEW YOUR COVER DEM

!!!!!!!!!!

cough, cough....

lily, next time you want to be dem, don't forget to turn on your proxy and logout
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If it's cash assistance they are issued an atm card apparently. Janes on the case! People can always trade the cards for cash; Jane thinks we should employ a special lap dance squad to follow all welfare recipients to see how they are spending their money!!
Seriously, as if this is our worst problem. Dummies.
Most of this rightwing puke is simply fun with numbers. I once saw the numbers for Florida, county by county and the saddest cases were widows who simply could no longer get by without everything the US Government and the Council on Aging have to offer.

These azzholes hear welfare or SNAP and their twisted minds automatically conjure up black folks with big screens, and 22" rims. Morons!
proud2bwhite

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

<quoted text>
At least someone blew the whistle on this sicko before a mass killing took place.
I agree.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Yes lily.

You blew it on this post at about 11:40 this morning eastern standard time:

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

"fick off hillbilly" is pure dem, but this post was from you.

Dumb people always blow it sooner or later, sockpuppet.

What a loser you are lily.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the cartoons "GOOBER-WAXTURDS", leave the discussions to the grown ups.
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Most of this rightwing puke is simply fun with numbers. I once saw the numbers for Florida, county by county and the saddest cases were widows who simply could no longer get by without everything the US Government and the Council on Aging have to offer.
These azzholes hear welfare or SNAP and their twisted minds automatically conjure up black folks with big screens, and 22" rims. Morons!
What ever came from Cory Bookers experiment, living on foodstamps?
In addition; perhaps those 67 congressmen who voted no on Sandy relief should have had to make the trip to see the devastation first hand and then vote.
They like to keep busy harrassing the poor and disadvantaged; meanwhile the the big takers go untouched.
We shall see what actual loopholes are going to be closed. Sounds like total bs to me.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
fick off hillbilly
dem, for sure.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
fick off hillbilly
!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BLEW YOUR COVER DEM

!!!!!!!!!!

cough, cough....

lily, next time you want to be dem, don't forget to turn on your proxy and logout
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Hello rightwing dummies and normal people. I got a quick 10 minutes back to work, gimme what you got.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

A Georgia mother shot an ex-convict six times to protect her and her children after he apparently forced his way into the family’s home.

The mom heard knocks on her front door Friday and assumed it was just a solicitor, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

She told her 9-year-old twins not to answer the door and, when the visitor began repeatedly ringing the doorbell, she called her husband at his job and he told her to gather the children and hide.

“He opens the closet door and finds himself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver.”

According to the Journal-Constitution, the father then dialed 911 and his wife, who works from a home office, hid with the children in a crawlspace.

By that time, according to the paper, the intruder had used a crowbar to forcibly enter the home, and made his way to the home office.

“He opens the closet door and finds himself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver,” Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The woman fired six bullets, five of which hit Paul Ali Slater in the face and neck area, Chapman said. But Slater, who has arrests dating to 2008 and was released from jail in August, was still conscious.

“The guy’s face down, crying,” the sheriff said. The woman told him to stay down or she’d shoot again.

While down, the woman and her children ran to a neighbor’s house, and the injured intruder made it out of the home and into his car, the paper reported.

Authorities found Slater a short time later bleeding profusely in a neighbor’s driveway.

“I’m dying. Help me,” he told them, according to Chapman.

Slater was transported to Gwinnett Medical Center and is expected to survive, the sheriff said.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose-because you (UNorginally) suck so bad lol.
tic toc
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Iran NATO has devolped newer drones invisible to the naked eye. You will not shoot these down.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Lily blew it - check this one out!

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

dem, for sure!

LOL!

My sockpuppet disciples always screw up sooner or later.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
dem, for sure.
If lily is dem then John Galt is the Queen of Sheba.

dem says 'fck off hillbilly', lily says 'fick off hillbilly', see the difference?

Are we clear hillbilly?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave believes whatever his political leaders tell him to believe.
I believe in science.

You believe in whatever the right tells you.

Go back to the late 90's & even Republicans believed in global warming & the need to curtail emissions.

Then it became a political issue & the right turned you right whiners into imbeciles. You a shining example.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 770,401 - 770,420 of1,072,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min No Warming 45,547
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min LRS 173,737
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 37 min andet1987 403
1st to contact have a gift 1 hr posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 2 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE