Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Dick Cheney

United States

#835173 Jan 7, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Sorry Miss Rice I know you took Washington Redskins wide receiver to White House dance. I like fighting Irish in upset special. Just a simple man. Chiefs fan here fond of Missouri nun who used drain gutter in emergency situation. LOL
I see the Chiefs used last year's top draft picks to bolster their offensive line. Now if they can get a QB and some more D.
cway

United States

#835174 Jan 7, 2013
How about the Broncos. 11 wins in a row.
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#835178 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>read it again, chucklehead

Obama expanded it to include cell phones and the numbers then skyrocketed and that is when the term "Obama phone" was for, the tens (if not hundreds of thousands)of thousands of added cell phones. It was named after him because he created the program but because he expanded it beyond out ability to control it.

Obamaphones, part of the lexicon now. whether you like it or not.

Look it's the old man jagoff formally know as snowtard.
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#835179 Jan 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>At your next session with the shrink bring in this post. Explain to him how you study my every comment, how you measure the time between my posts, how you use my picture to represent yourself, how I can make you change images to run from my insults, how you award yourself judge-its to soothe the pain of my rejection. Ask him how to get me out of your mind. See you in your dreams, my little bitch, waxturd, goober, subversivebarry/ et.al......
He is a little pathetic co ck suc ker isn't he.
I make him dance like the chimp he is
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#835181 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
Obamaphones

102 million hits on google, sorry davey
More facts you don't understand, bitch boi?
cway

United States

#835182 Jan 7, 2013
Of course, nothing musical exceeds Eric Burdon and the original Animals.
cway

United States

#835183 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Obama has blown about $80 billion on failed green energy. Isn't that enough?
Let's see... Obama's 80 billion compared to Bush's 5.7 trillion.

Hmmmm.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#835185 Jan 7, 2013
Southern family members dedicated Redskins fans Miss Rice. I did admire drunken Sonny Jergenson he could thread a needle from 50 yards away on the scramble. LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#835186 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hundreds of millions he stole from medicare, christ, do you ever read a paper or watch the news?
Romney advisor John Sununu: Obama stole money from Medicare ...
startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com/.../romney-adviso... ...
Aug 14, 2012 Following his selection as Mitt Romney's running mate, Paul Ryan's controversial entitlement reform plan has taken center stage. Democrats ...
PolitiFact | Did President Barack Obama "steal" $500 billion from ...
www.politifact.com/.../did-president-obama-st... ...
Sep 12, 2011 ... President Obama stole over $500 billion out of Medicare to switch it ... we haven't heard the specific allegation that the money was "stolen." ...
I am not one track minded.
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#835188 Jan 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
At your next session with the shrink bring in this post. Explain to him how you study my every comment, how you measure the time between my posts, how you use my picture to represent yourself, how I can make you change images to run from my insults, how you award yourself judge-its to soothe the pain of my rejection. Ask him how to get me out of your mind. See you in your dreams, my little bitch, waxturd, goober, subversivebarry/ et.al......
You are a little pathetic co ck suc ker aren't you?
I make you dance like the chimp you are

Location hidden

#835191 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hundreds of millions he stole from medicare, christ, do you ever read a paper or watch the news?
Romney advisor John Sununu: Obama stole money from Medicare ...
startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com/.../romney-adviso... ...
Aug 14, 2012 Following his selection as Mitt Romney's running mate, Paul Ryan's controversial entitlement reform plan has taken center stage. Democrats ...
PolitiFact | Did President Barack Obama "steal" $500 billion from ...
www.politifact.com/.../did-president-obama-st... ...
Sep 12, 2011 ... President Obama stole over $500 billion out of Medicare to switch it ... we haven't heard the specific allegation that the money was "stolen." ...
another thing, its creating jusification for the need to eliminate Medicare since it is just like the Social Security based on a Tax which means that tax money is the Property of US Federal Government and the Federal Government can do anything they want with that money since all tax money is collected goes into the general fund and besides there is no property rights to Social Security which means the same thing for Medicare as stated in the SCOTUS of Fleming vs Nestor(1960) and is another reason why medicare should be eliminated too along with Social Security which the Republicans were the ones that brought up the Fleming vs Nestor case which would help eliminate some of the Federal Deficit.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#835192 Jan 7, 2013
Bengazi AlQaeda attackers run and hide cowards NATO will hunt you down and make you pay. I have knocked meaner people out of my way looking for a fight than ALQaeda ask USMC European boxing champ. Hero from Southeast Asia just friendly misunderstanding we got drunk the next day. LOL

Location hidden

#835194 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you agree with that SC ruling there's something seriously wrong with you. Assuming you've been "contributing" to SS your entire working life are you going to slink away with your tale between your leg if they refuse to pay you yours?
I doubt it.
thats the law, Obviously you want to depend on the Federal Government to be your provider and dictate to you then besides they could eliminate Social Security and I will be fine.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835198 Jan 7, 2013
cway wrote:
Banks are now paying 8.5 billion to settle with thousands of homeowners they wrongfully foreclosed on.
So it wasn't Democrats "forcing banks" to make bad loans afterall.
Sounds like a lot, but it's just a little drop in the bucket. Only 3.5 million people may receive between $200-$1000, with maybe a few with larger amounts of up to $125,000. Most of it will be taken by the lawyers.

Instead if forcing the banks to rewrite those loans and keep those people in their homes paying their mortgages, they have thrown them out, taken the homes back, and will throw a few bucks their way
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#835200 Jan 7, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
Hello rightwing dummies and normal people. I got a quick 10 minutes back to work, gimme what you got.
I had a Devil Dog Homer, but I ATE it.

Too bahhDUH fer you lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#835202 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
irrelevant dissembling, is that the best you have?
My my, some of our resident bolsheviks are really getting upset, vulgarity after vulgarity.
Too bad for some of us Topix is ran by liberals.
An whar yew libuhrulTics "ran"ning it to?

Damn straw brained, commie-type libuhrulTics...always trying to ran something or another.

Have you..........checked your tofu and soy supply today Mad Max?
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#835203 Jan 7, 2013
Jefferson Davis Needed European help to get peace truce with Lincoln and The Butcher Grant. Slopes helped blockade runners were not enough.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#835206 Jan 7, 2013
Americans spend $36,000,000 a hour every hour every day at WalMart.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#835208 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The level of the ocean hasn't risen one inch.
The USA has already done more to lessen carbon emissions than the rest of the world combined. Go over to Russia, China, India, Pakistan and spew your rage at them, they're the problem. Of course you might get locked up or shot.
Yeah, bigga poliTICS needs to quit messing with the way the water flows, just so one country can drain another one dry- in a lot them places!!

(Hey...that kinda sounds like some stuff here over the last four years! Flippin thoughtless thieving-grubbers!)
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#835209 Jan 7, 2013
Uphill battles can be won Hamburger Hill is example President Obama appointees. Fox News Agency

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Homo Erectus 49,338
abby 12-26 40 min RACE 5
amy 12-26 47 min RACE 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 182,134
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 6 hr Reddog 6
Fight at Navy Pier 9 hr joey 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]