Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
770,341 - 770,360 of 1,079,689 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Raise your hand if you think this too typical, also cultural, murder was committed by a licensed gunholder and NRA member?
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/d...
keep it raised if you think this criminal will only get a slap from a liberal judge and be let loose too soon by a liberal parole board.
and then throw in a bet that the POS' family will say "he was turnin his life around," a great father to his fourteen kids by fourteen women, and that the police roughed him up while in custody.
The fact that the Aurora theater killer and his leftwing lawyers even have the opportunity to use insanity as a defense is a disgrace. Anti-gun legislation will accomplish nothing when bleeding hearts allow killers off the hook.

Time to hang bastards like that quickly, in public.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in global warming. In fact, it's a very well documented fact the Earth is warming. In fact, it's been warming SINCE THE PEAK OF THE LAST GODDAM ICE AGE, you f**k*ng idiot.
But if it's not made man they can't scam the stupid.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Bush and Obama, the Food Stamp Presidents
It’s true that the most recent figures from the Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service (provided to Factcheck.org/USA Today) show that a record number of people—some 46.2 million—are enrolled in the program. But the same data shows that more individuals were added to the program while George W. Bush was in office than have enrolled under Obama’s presidency: Under Bush, the program grew by 14.7 million individuals; under Obama so far, it’s grown by 14.2 million, and, as of October, was declining.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
declining.
Bush will keep that record.
Sonicfilter not only is Obama the Food Stamp President, he’s the Welfare President that’s just the Facts!!
IgnoRantsaplague

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

1069 Misc Ho-Tax Reporting Form

All Ho's, please report your illicitly gained income, and pay what you owe.

Bahahahahahahaha.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
http://reason.com/blog/2012/01 /23/bush-and-obama-the-food-st amp-presidents
You'll love this:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Stopid did not invent the internet either.
The wwweb was CERNs contribution to the world.
See how DUHM, ignojerks are?
He never said he did, dumbass.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Food Stamp Use is Highest in Red States:
Many "red states" have larger-than-average black and Native American populations.

Your comments are racist and offensive.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd just like to know if there's a problem or not, and how big it is.
must be some sort of study or another that some right wing blogger has discovered to lead to all of this talk.
I wasn't aware that the SNAP cards would work in ATM's. Who knows, there was a lot of fraud with people selling the coupons for cash, that's why the program changed to the cards.

There were probably a handful of abuses and the legislator saw it as grounds for legislation__they must legislate after all, what would be the point in "not legislating?"

Idiots!!!

Now there is a rightwing move afoot that would require UE recipients to maintain an e-mail account.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Are German spies in the U.S. Isreal, let me know I have spotted them in the past. LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Why are people like that ignorant Fluke-ho being recocgnized in America for anything of the year-when the world has amazing people like Ms. Fabiolla Gionatti--

(CNN)-- As coordinator for the world's biggest science experiment, Fabiola Gianotti occupies one of the top jobs in science.

Housed in an underground facility straddling the border between France and Switzerland, CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research) is the beating heart of modern physics research. A collaboration of 20 member states, it's also where the world wide web was invented in 1989.

After 18 years at CERN, Gianotti became spokesperson and coordinator of the lab's ATLAS experiment, which employs 3000 scientists. Her role -- a democratically elected position -- is to lead the experiment's strategic planning and present its findings to international media.

Answer:
"The toxic plague poison of libuhrulTics, entitleMENTAL diseases and sociopathic oboTic type disorders."

Thank GOD, some with some actual ethical and REAL BRAINS still exist!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said 12times you f*cking moron.
When you buy electric from green sources you are not putting out carbon emissions.
I guess that concept is just too far above your mental abilities.
If dumbass Dave pays a premium for so-called "green" electricity, the power still most likely comes from a coal-fired plant.

"Green energy" companies are just power brokers who charge a premium price to suckers.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many "red states" have larger-than-average black and Native American populations.
Your comments are racist and offensive.
Hey, I was trying for that nomination of TRUTH of the day post lol.
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

BINGO!!!!!!

SNAP fraud, waste, and abuse....!

'According to the Department, improper payments for these programs in FY 2009 cost taxpayers nearly $2.2 billion for SNAP...'

http://www.agri-pulse.com/OIG_targets_fraud_a...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
My Obamatron disciples have been indoctrinated and trained to defend the indefensible. The lobotomy procedure they undergo removes part of the frontal lobe that contains the ability to reason.
Liberalitus ideologitis - a condition that prevents the brain from logically processing cause and effect, i.e. bad decisions to unintended consequences.

A fascinating phenomenon...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He never said he did, dumbass.
Oh yes Goreduhmmy did-or something very close to it.

Whata Jerk.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that the Aurora theater killer and his leftwing lawyers even have the opportunity to use insanity as a defense is a disgrace. Anti-gun legislation will accomplish nothing when bleeding hearts allow killers off the hook.
Time to hang bastards like that quickly, in public.
Naw don't hang them. That's to easy. Tie them up to the top of a telephone pole and let the crows have them.
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

We broke?

No taxpayer money to be saved?

Look no further....

$4 billion in improper rural housing loans...

http://www.agri-pulse.com/OIG_targets_fraud_a...

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

IgnoRantsaplague wrote:
1069 Misc Ho-Tax Reporting Form
All Ho's, please report your illicitly gained income, and pay what you owe.
Bahahahahahahaha.
Did you inform John Edwards Ho's?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a wierdo supporting a bigot - and it was probobly you posting being a jew hater.
Here is the Democrat Waxman I portray:
http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-Sta...
You Democrats sure are two-faced bigots & racists. By the way retard, goober is someone else, doofus.
Show me the post where I supported your new friend. In fact show me a post where I've expressed ANY bigotry or racism. Not my style. I grew up in a mixed race community and learned early on to not judge people by anything other than their actions. Besides, I have no idea or interest in your ethnicity, you are an equal opportunity moron, goober/waxturd/subversivebarry ….
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, that's reality.
Ho's are one of those loopholes that should be capped and curbed.
Or they ought to at least implement a Ho-tax. All ho's required to give receipts of howork, and made to pay their OWN tax burdens of.
That's why Nevada is a LOSER, slackertic, goverment vulture. Place is full of low life, non-contributing vermon.
How about a dummy tax? Your rate would be 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search