Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,517)

Showing posts 770,321 - 770,340 of1,072,961
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CDC

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Ask Vietnamese President if I am not an expert with European and other assault rifles. NRA something has to be done our schools and children are our future. Civillians can survive without assault weapons. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Actually any police force is made up of civilians. Civilians On Patrol Service.(COPS). Any legal person should be able to buy and own any type weapon that the COPS own. I don't think most SWAT teams would like having single shot rifles.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
wow, negative icons ALREADY about my post about welfare recipients using YOUR tax money at strip clubs and NY DEMS blocking laws to prevent that.
the icons are symptoms of a poster with zero common sense and zero class. i want to see THIS defended by the typical parade of Obamatrons.
Lets pass a law that bans expensing costs from these establishments for all legislators first.

Your article makes assumptions that may not be true. Gambling & strip clubs are open late & some use may be from employees that work there part time.

Nice try Jane.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>well, he's (sensibly) nixing the Parthenon style for the second inauguration. so how else to show adulation and pray to a false God than through a coin. Mt Rushmore will probably be remodeled so they are all look like "The One."
That which the Democrats do using Obama that doesn't come directly from "Das Kapital", appears to come from Niccolò Machiavelli’s “The Prince”.
They are attempting to make the United States what Machiavelli called a "New Princedom", different than a "hereditary princedom", which is much easier to rule.

A not of irony: Supposing Obama was born in Kenya, and Nostradamus would have been well aware of Machiavelli's "The Prince", Obama can be who Mostradamus described when he wrote "A prince shall arise from the East" and 27 years of war will follow.
... nobody can ignore the irony of that.

How about waiting until Obama is dead before they start putting his face on money? What ever happened to that tradition?
I'm guessing gods don't have to wait for that.
CDC

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
Hello my desciples. We were successful and just raised payroll taxes 2% on the middle class for sopcial security. I lied and got away with it again! Thanks to all my worshippers for your support in helping me be deceptive.
You dumb POS. The 2% reduction was part of the Obama stimulus package of 2011 that all you Repubs bitched about going into effect. On Jan.1, 2011 it was KNOWN then it was a plan that reduced the Social Security payroll tax by 2% but would expire on Dec.2012. You hypocritical bastards bitched about the stimulus when it was put in place and NOW you bitch about it when it expires.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the old leap of faith?
not buying. i'd like to see what the percentage is for all of that supposed fraud. or will it be like voter fraud?.....'We think there's a problem so that should be good enough for everyone else.'
sooner or later you wingnuts will actually have to prove your assertions. or just keep self-marginalizing.
Let's see....
In just one state, about a hundred thousand votes were cast and not one goddam person pushed the wrong button by mistake. Not one.
Even when petty dictators hold sham elections where they get 95 percent of the vote, the 5 percent they don't get are from the people that pushed the wrong goddam button. The cases where Romney got zero votes are child's play to find. The ones that are almost impossible to find are those places where the computer program is written to steal one in three or one in four votes.
I can write a program that will count the votes any way I want, then erase itself when it's finished. Imagine what an IT professional can do.

Democracy is a matter of confidence.
After seeing the results of obvious fraud, that being a hundred thousand people being able to read everything perfectly and pressing the right button and not one person who got it backward, or thought they would be an individual and do something different, or forgot their glasses and couldn't even read the ballot, or was on crack, or was .... you get the message.

Nope. We just don't believe the numbers.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
In just one state, about a hundred thousand votes were cast and not one goddam person pushed the wrong button by mistake. Not one.
Even when petty dictators hold sham elections where they get 95 percent of the vote, the 5 percent they don't get are from the people that pushed the wrong goddam button. The cases where Romney got zero votes are child's play to find. The ones that are almost impossible to find are those places where the computer program is written to steal one in three or one in four votes.
I can write a program that will count the votes any way I want, then erase itself when it's finished. Imagine what an IT professional can do.
Democracy is a matter of confidence.
After seeing the results of obvious fraud, that being a hundred thousand people being able to read everything perfectly and pressing the right button and not one person who got it backward, or thought they would be an individual and do something different, or forgot their glasses and couldn't even read the ballot, or was on crack, or was .... you get the message.
Nope. We just don't believe the numbers.
"Democracy is a matter of confidence."

Bush's long history of tilting Justice

I spent more than 35 years in the department enforcing federal civil rights laws — particularly voting rights. Before leaving in 2005, I worked for attorneys general with dramatically different political philosophies — from John Mitchell to Ed Meese to Janet Reno. Regardless of the administration, the political appointees had respect for the experience and judgment of longtime civil servants.

Under the Bush administration, however, all that changed. Over the last six years, this Justice Department has ignored the advice of its staff and skewed aspects of law enforcement in ways that clearly were intended to influence the outcome of elections.

It has notably shirked its legal responsibility to protect voting rights. From 2001 to 2006, no voting discrimination cases were brought on behalf of African American or Native American voters. U.S. attorneys were told instead to give priority to voter fraud cases, which, when coupled with the strong support for voter ID laws, indicated an intent to depress voter turnout in minority and poor communities.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentar...

so how 'obvious' is your assertion of fraud?

not very. just sounds like sour grapes to me. or if you'd rather....your M.O.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, your sensitive I see. Well it's a fine tuned emission mocker and really only pollutes when I put my foot into it. Not only exaust fumes but clouds of foul smelling rubber smoke.
Yes such a great car deserves to mock emissions but I don't think you understand that. Shame.
I understand that you are just another jackass refusing to believe in global warming & our children's future.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets pass a law that bans expensing costs from these establishments for all legislators first.
Your article makes assumptions that may not be true. Gambling & strip clubs are open late & some use may be from employees that work there part time.
Nice try Jane.
Here, dufus. Here's something right out of Niccolò Machiavelli's "The Prince".
(You know, you idiots are so predictable. All anyone has to do is read "Das Kapital" or "Rules for Radicals" of "The Prince" to predict what you idiots will do next.)
Why don't you tell us what's going on here:

As if the clown act in the White House isn't obvious enough, there is a discussion actually happening about minting a coin with Obama's picture on it to pay the debt with.
Can you believe this?
Can you believe those dopes actually think an image of Obama is security for payment of a debt?

The first modern economist was Adam Smith. He described the embrionic stage of development of the modern industrial economy. The principles he stated have never been proven false.
Let's see what Adam Smith has to say about frauds like we have in the White House today:

"By means of those operations (authorizing the coinage of money without the backing of economic securities) the princes and sovereign states which performed them were enabled, in appearance, to pay their debts and to fulfil their engagements with a smaller quantity of silver than would otherwise have been requisite. It was indeed in appearance only; for their creditors were really defrauded of a part of what was due to them. All other debtors in the state were allowed the same privilege, and might pay with the same nominal sum of the new and debased coin whatever they had borrowed in the old.
Such operations, therefore, have always proved favourable to the debtor, and ruinous to the creditor, and have sometimes produced a greater and more universal revolution in the fortunes of private persons, than could have been occasioned by a very great public calamity."

Can you believe those idiots in charge of our economy are so ignorant they don't even know who Adam Smith is?

It's long been obvious Obama is ignorant. It should be obvious everyone around him is ignorant, also.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I understand that you are just another jackass refusing to believe in global warming & our children's future.
I believe in global warming. In fact, it's a very well documented fact the Earth is warming. In fact, it's been warming SINCE THE PEAK OF THE LAST GODDAM ICE AGE, you f**k*ng idiot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, dufus. Here's something right out of Niccolò Machiavelli's "The Prince".
(You know, you idiots are so predictable. All anyone has to do is read "Das Kapital" or "Rules for Radicals" of "The Prince" to predict what you idiots will do next.)
Why don't you tell us what's going on here:
As if the clown act in the White House isn't obvious enough, there is a discussion actually happening about minting a coin with Obama's picture on it to pay the debt with.
Can you believe this?
Can you believe those dopes actually think an image of Obama is security for payment of a debt?
The first modern economist was Adam Smith. He described the embrionic stage of development of the modern industrial economy. The principles he stated have never been proven false.
Let's see what Adam Smith has to say about frauds like we have in the White House today:
"By means of those operations (authorizing the coinage of money without the backing of economic securities) the princes and sovereign states which performed them were enabled, in appearance, to pay their debts and to fulfil their engagements with a smaller quantity of silver than would otherwise have been requisite. It was indeed in appearance only; for their creditors were really defrauded of a part of what was due to them. All other debtors in the state were allowed the same privilege, and might pay with the same nominal sum of the new and debased coin whatever they had borrowed in the old.
Such operations, therefore, have always proved favourable to the debtor, and ruinous to the creditor, and have sometimes produced a greater and more universal revolution in the fortunes of private persons, than could have been occasioned by a very great public calamity."
Can you believe those idiots in charge of our economy are so ignorant they don't even know who Adam Smith is?
It's long been obvious Obama is ignorant. It should be obvious everyone around him is ignorant, also.
"The principles he stated have never been proven false."

"Every tax, however, is, to the person who pays it, a badge, not of slavery, but of liberty"

sorry tea party.
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

SNAP...

2009 Table D-2 (SNAP)
Unweighted Distrabution of Participating Households by State.

THE STATES THAT OBAMA CARRIED in 08
Recv'd 49.4 percent of the total household SNAP distrabutions...
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

What did Dracula say at the dinner table? I don't like steak, it gives me heartburn. There's something rotten in Denmark.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I'm guession you're in favor of minting coins with Obama's image on it to pay the public debt....
And, give me one example of Mohammed Ali defeating any contender when he was prevented from cupping. You can't. Every time Mohammed Ali was prevented from cupping his opponent, he lost. Every fight he won, he cupped the entire fight.(I'm thinking you don't even know what cupping is.) However, every opponent who beat Ali was black, too.
So, you mention athletics, and we're talking about world economics, I'm guessing you think we should assept Marxist communism because Obama is a Marxist communist and he's black, right?
I've got some news for you. Obama isn't black. He's a mulatto.
Since it's obvious Obama isn't black, I'm wondering why you call him black and not white.
My fault for making you wonder so long. Just guessing you know this already, but 1st of all the black gene is dominate & 2ndly, when mixing genetics to make a child(mother & father Y/X chromazone) the child racially is what the father is. Giving the fact that he had a white mother & a black father (black father, 2 dominating factors) one can only come to the conclusion that he is indeed black. Not only that, but he himself says he's black. What more proof do you need. Don't give me that cupping Muhammad Ali story. He did what he was allowed to do in those times, & yes I do know what cupping is. It's a part of boxing. Guys cup the back of the head & throw punches all the time. It's opponents job to not let it happen. I named alot of successful black persons. Your response was to comeback with that Muhammad Ali b/s. It's been proven throughout history all the way up until today. We dominate!
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

SNAP Nutrional Assisstance Program
Report no: SNAP-10-CHAR
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb POS. The 2% reduction was part of the Obama stimulus package of 2011 that all you Repubs bitched about going into effect. On Jan.1, 2011 it was KNOWN then it was a plan that reduced the Social Security payroll tax by 2% but would expire on Dec.2012. You hypocritical bastards bitched about the stimulus when it was put in place and NOW you bitch about it when it expires.
One step forward-one step back....

In THIS economy, that little INcrease, makes it TWO steps back now though.

Idiots. Worst economy many of us have seen in 30 years.

And given your posting location-it almost makes you TREASONOUS...but then again-that fits right in with the lock step and jackboot velveteenage pharoah-type igno-poster level MENTALity lickers known as oboTics.

Carrying on "drinking the UNcool-aid" eventually it will choke YOU out as well.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

pens_make_us_dum wrote:
SNAP...
2009 Table D-2 (SNAP)
Unweighted Distrabution of Participating Households by State.
THE STATES THAT OBAMA CARRIED in 08
Recv'd 49.4 percent of the total household SNAP distrabutions...
At the county level, the Moocher Myth is more intriguing. The Census Bureau counts federal dollars in five broad categories: retirement and disability payments, salaries and wages, procurement contracts, grants, and other direct payments. In 2004 -- the last year the Tax Foundation calculated the tax burden per county -- the counties that received the most per person in retirement or grants had higher vote margins for Democrat John Kerry.

But the counties that received the highest per-capita spending in the category “other direct payments” voted for George W. Bush.“Other direct payments” includes Medicaid, food stamps, crop subsidies, housing assistance and many other programs that people generally think of as “welfare.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-19/blam...

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying electricity from "green sources" is a scam.
You are an idiot.

Buying electric from green sources saves emissions & lowers the carbon footprint.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"The principles he stated have never been proven false."
"Every tax, however, is, to the person who pays it, a badge, not of slavery, but of liberty"
sorry tea party.
WTH you talking-we the TEAP Party types paid PLENTY of taxes over MANY years.

It's the oboTIC nutcase type haterTics that want to line their greedy vulture claws-and only their greedy vulture claws, off of OTHER peoples hard work and years of contributions, that are dogchit.

Nothing but stankin', deceitful, ommisive dogchit.

Have a nice day :-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Bush and Obama, the Food Stamp Presidents

It’s true that the most recent figures from the Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service (provided to Factcheck.org/USA Today) show that a record number of people—some 46.2 million—are enrolled in the program. But the same data shows that more individuals were added to the program while George W. Bush was in office than have enrolled under Obama’s presidency: Under Bush, the program grew by 14.7 million individuals; under Obama so far, it’s grown by 14.2 million, and, as of October, was declining.

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

declining.

Bush will keep that record.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rise of Food Stamp Nation
Newt Gingrich famously calls Barack Obama “the food-stamp president.” But the first president worthy of the moniker was George W. Bush. His administration brought a Madison Avenue element to the otherwise unreconstructed Great Society program. Not everyone who is eligible for food stamps knows it or wants to sign up. Bush began a recruitment campaign.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/305894...
and we all know how much the Bush admin loved black folks. all those potential discrimination lawsuits that never got taken up by the DOJ would seem to be an indication.
i have no problem with needy people receiving help via food stamps. i do have a problem when the "food" is served at a strip club, and I don't understand how anyone can defend that--lest feelings be hurt--or in order to stop stereotypes about recipients from being spread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 770,321 - 770,340 of1,072,961
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,168
The New, New Math 10 min IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
Ron Paul: The Collapse Is Close 16 min Infowars Video 1
Ask Amy 7-13-14 24 min Pippa 3
Strategy 29 min Do not read this-too good 3
Abby 7-13-14 32 min Pippa 3
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 34 min That was 1 Friday night 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,755
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search