Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#835209 Jan 7, 2013
Uphill battles can be won Hamburger Hill is example President Obama appointees. Fox News Agency
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835212 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Holmes obeyed their commands it would have been pretty hard to shoot him, altho I wouldn't have shed any tears. Too bad one of those bullets didn't kill Hassan. I want to see Obama sign Hassan's death warrant.
Who would have objected? As I said, cops kill people for far less, stick together. Why did they spare Holmes?
Hell the cops make shyt up all the time to justify killing someone. I don't get it
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835213 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
sukk it bozo
where'
s our Lee harvey Oswald when we need him?
Threatening the Presidents life is a crime

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#835214 Jan 7, 2013
cway wrote:
Real Dave's Post is worth repeating.
We had a balanced budget & were on the path to paying down the debt.
What happened?
Dumbasses like you elected George W Bush & a Republican Congress.
Yes, the same ones that are running screaming through the streets today about debt actually voted to take us off path & sent us down the road to debt & deficits.
Bush not only doubled the debt, he left office with the worst recession in 80 years that has driven the debt since.
If you really cared about the debt, you would quit voting for the party that made this mess - Republicans.
AMEN
and we gave idiots like you a FEMA trailer and you didn't need it...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#835215 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsecrap and dissembling, what a surprise.
your are the dissembling Surprise.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#835216 Jan 7, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
After Newtown we need new gun regulations. While those types shootings are horrific, they are a very small part of the violence, most of which is done by illegal guns. Many times in the hands of inner city gangbangers.
all the Gun Regulations & laws will only affect the the law abiding citizens but to non law abiding citizens Gun Regulations & laws mean nothing and all one has to do is look to Chicago for proof.
Happy now

San Diego, CA

#835217 Jan 7, 2013
What a bunch of morons your Prez just hiked up your taxes via Social Security which you can not recoup as a deduction for your 2013 income taxes. Hey DemoIdiots I have a bridge I want to sell you! LOL What a bunch of idiots. Yoyu deserve what you voted for, enjoy!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#835218 Jan 7, 2013
flack wrote:
Americans spend $36,000,000 a hour every hour every day at WalMart.
How disgusting, and you're one of them

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#835219 Jan 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
At your next session with the shrink bring in this post. Explain to him how you study my every comment, how you measure the time between my posts, how you use my picture to represent yourself, how I can make you change images to run from my insults, how you award yourself judge-its to soothe the pain of my rejection. Ask him how to get me out of your mind. See you in your dreams, my little bitch, waxturd, goober, subversivebarry/ et.al......
"old turd"
You do have delusions or grandeur. No one studies any of your posts, they simply sit back and laugh. Please continue, for a moran, on occasion your idiotic, inane posts do produce a chuckle. You are a whiner. You whine about posters names, the fact they use judgeits, the fact they point you out to be an idiot. Speaking of judgeits, if they had one that called you a stoopindsonofabitch, you would get 40 or 50 every posts you make.
Why do you not quit the whining and respond to this threads topix, the lousy job president nobama is doing?
Peace
KMA
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#835220 Jan 7, 2013
I wish R.G. 111 a speedy recovery coach Shannahan I wish Chiefs had Warren Moon. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#835223 Jan 7, 2013
He already won another term so people just let it go already. If you don't like it, then prepare to vote in the next Presidential election in 2016.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#835224 Jan 7, 2013
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... Obama's 80 billion compared to Bush's 5.7 trillion.
Hmmmm.
"cway"
You are a phomeysonofabitch are you not. Bush did a lousy job, 5.7 trillion deficit in 8 years, president nobama is doing a lousier job, his deficits will exceed 10 trillion over 8 years.
Be honest.
Peace
KMA

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#835227 Jan 7, 2013
Fiscal cliff looms...

wait...

Piss-poor ethics all around us!

"New York Medicaid Fraud May Reach Into Billions"

more behaviour to be proud of!

"...garnering more than $1 billion in questionable Medicaid payments for their districts. One Buffalo school official sent 4,434 students into speech therapy in a single day without talking to them or reviewing their records, according to federal investigators."

NY Times!

Yippee!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/18/nyregion/18...
Happy now

San Diego, CA

#835229 Jan 7, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeh, bankrupt all rich white ppl.. The upper 1% are going to have a terrible fall...just like humpty-dumpty.
I don't think so bright boy, Americas rich and their jobs are going to leave America just like the French and English rich left their homelands because of unfair taxes. Look out here comes Obozo with more taxes for the poor and middle class and there will be no more rich people in America. SUCKER!!
Happy now

San Diego, CA

#835232 Jan 7, 2013
Speaking of the rich how come you morons aren't demanding your politicans pay their fair share most of them are the 1%
Happy now

San Diego, CA

#835234 Jan 7, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not enact the legislation. It was handed to him by a bi-partisan Congress. You stupid rethugs agreed all the way.
Doesn't matter who passed it, you are screwed. You will pay higher taxes via Social Security and you can't use deductions to offset the tax.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#835235 Jan 7, 2013
No wonder Pakistan responded when someone stated send me more terrorists Pakistan Bin Laden was sending them right under Pakistani Armys noses. Sounds fishy Mushareff.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#835236 Jan 7, 2013
I figured NATO would capture Pakistani Terorrists in Huge INTERPOL Net.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#835237 Jan 7, 2013
Top 10 Most Dangerous U.S. Government Agencies

Monday, January 7, 2013

#7 - Department of Justice (DoJ)- annual budget $28 billion: This includes the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) which has its own annual budget of $8 billion. The "Department of Justice" is perhaps the most Orwellian oxymoron of all government agencies. For decades they have pursued a failed War on Drugs that targets small-time users while ignoring the true drug criminals. In fact, they've even armed the drug gangs as revealed in the Fast and Furious scandal. We have a Justice Department more concerned with going after whistleblowers of crimes than the criminals themselves. The FBI deserves a whole section unto itself given their recent behavior. The only "terrorists" they've caught since 9-11 are the ones they have created with their own material support. Further, the FBI is increasingly using illegal surveillance tactics for peaceful activists like Occupy demonstrators and others. It has recently been revealed that the FBI was actually spying on Occupy protesters at the behest of banks, not the government, even refusing to tell Occupy leaders that there were assassination plots against them. Finally, it must be noted that no bankers have gone to jail from the immense fraud that led to the financial collapse of 2008 and beyond; no one significant has gone to jail for torture and other war crimes; and government corruption has been all but legalized.

#6 - Spy Agencies: The nation's 17 spy agencies, including the CIA and the National Security Agency (NSA)- annual budget $55 billion? Many of the intelligence accounts are classified, so we can't really know the true total, but we do know that the budget for spy agencies has doubled since 9/11. The NSA has grabbed the most attention as of late with plans to expand into their new $2 billion data mining center in Bluffdale, Utah set to launch in September of this year. Whistleblowers like William Binney have stated that the agency is already spying on its own citizens domestically. As the war on terror increases its scope through drone surveillance on American soil, the NSA's budget will only increase, while increasing the danger posed to large sections of the U.S. Constitution. The CIA of course has long been implicated in using assassination rings to topple foreign governments and political opponents, while being at the center of the Guantanamo Bay and rendition torture apparatus. With the arrival of no-holds-barred legislation like NDAA 2013, the intelligence regime becomes more dangerous than ever.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/top-10-mo...
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#835238 Jan 7, 2013
Hmmmmm...mm... dat King Pimp Barry sho nuff sold out the black race, he's done played us fo a bunch of brainless fools, all his B.S. bout taking it from da rich and giving it to da po... da black folk thought dat da rich man was a top hat wearing cracka... just like da lil monopoly boarwalk man... uh..nooo...the rich are da banks and da corporation who own da grocery stores and run da gas companies...! those fools just pass on higher prices on down to da po black folk.... yeah that Barry is living large... an us po black folk continues to live like dumb azz'z fo voting for dat Pimp....!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min FoLLoW aLoNg 5,410
Infighting marks Bellport village board elections (Jun '08) 59 min Donna 1,924
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 183,969
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 50,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr boundary painter 775
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 5 hr boundary painter 401
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr boundary painter 981

Blizzard Warning for Cook County was issued at February 01 at 1:50PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News