Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,515)

Showing posts 770,281 - 770,300 of1,036,601
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Guess Tenzing had to leave again suddenly. Maybe he's still trying to come with an answer to my questions. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt a little while longer.

Anyway, did anyone else catch the exchange between Boehner and Reid? When Reid apparently told some bold-faced lies about Boehner and Boehner told him to "f" himself twice with witnesses to verify.

But this is the interesting part. Reid then meekly responded that he was "just reading the script they gave him to read" and one of Reid's right hand men confirmed this to be true.

Does anyone else see how funny that is? And revealing?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget the Palestinian suicide bombers he was paying the families of $25,000.
How quickly we forget. Realtime will say that was no big deal.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the debt the past two years belongs to Boehner.
I agree. That's why I think he should join the party he actually belongs to. Boehner is a Democrat. You'd know that if you actually follow events in Congress.
If you were paying any attention, he and Nancy Pelosi cut a deal for him to force the 112th Congress to vote him in as Speaker for the 113th Congress, which he did in mid-November. That got shoved up his ass yesterday. He barely kept enough votes to keep his position as Speaker.
It's obvious to everyone Boehner is a Democrat. It became obvious the first time the debt ceiling had to be raised, and he forced it through without any spending cuts.
And, what just happened?

Well, where's the money going to come from to pay for Obama's government?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A Connecticut Cop Halts Gun Shows After Newtown
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
so go to a gun shop.
Good__there is no reason for gun shows which allow gun dealers to move sales away from their stores.

Car dealers have off premise sales but don't invite personal sellers and buyers to participate, same with boat dealers and such.

It's a gun thing and one which draws in second amendment nutjobs such as those found on topix and other bullsht anonymous forums.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Schools ‘May Require Recitation Of The Lord’s Prayer’ Under Indiana Bill

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/04/1...

unconstitutional. a waste of taxpayer money.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

LARRY HAGMAN JUST SAID HOW KOOL IS IT TO KILL BLACKS he is called RACISTS but he is dead doesn't matter he is WHITE
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
Rush says 80% of us will pay more to the government now. The other 20%? the Buffets and Immelts of the world.
sucks to be a working slob with no options.
Rush who? is he some famous economist?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for that list. When can I expect it.
And what list would that be? Something related to something, I'm hoping.
Or, are you still harping about the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program collapsing the economy after 2 years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, both of whom got their constituents' boots up their asses because they caused the economy to collapse.
... something like that, dupe?

Now, where were we....
Oh, yeah. Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Limbaugh Outrageously Claims "There's Not A Whole Lot Of Opposition To Obama [In The] Conservative Media"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/04/limb...

re: too many in the conservative media have figured out that Obama won the election.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How quickly we forget. Realtime will say that was no big deal.
Should be no big deal for a high voltage Christian loser who not long ago was bitchin about footbaths and calls to prayer in SE Michigan.

Hey Carol, remember when I asked you if you'd ever heard of Southfield MI and you said no?

Scumbag lazy POS is what you are.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22567...

Scroll down to see the video - might have to type in "skip this ad" at the bottom. First, a few men start beating up this Indian politician for raping a young woman and then the women get in there, strip off his shirt and start slapping him around. Women in India are very angry. Rightfully so.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

The insensitive of the gays is astounding. Their ability to turn every celebrity statement or action into a cause célèbre for gay rights is particularly annoying and divisive.

As black people, we continue to be subjected to subtle and overt acts of racism daily, but we don’t take offense at every perceived slight. As gays, our inability to make light of a cartoon gives power to those who hate us.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Good weekend Everyone. May pop in from time to time.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Schools ‘May Require Recitation Of The Lord’s Prayer’ Under Indiana Bill
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/04/1...
unconstitutional. a waste of taxpayer money.
Do you think a newspaper in New York publishing a map that locates names and addresses of legal gun owners constitutional?

I mean, considering they become targets now? Or the ones who don't own guns? Whichever way you want to look at it?

Is that another liberal dumb move since they always have a difficult time figuring out the consequences of bad decisions? Or just a dumb move in general terms?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Good News for Republicans

A GOP strategy for 2016 is coming into view. And it has a good chance of working.

..... Listen to Chris Christie’s rhetorical assault on John Boehner over Sandy aid—especially his declaration that in New Jersey, unlike Washington, people work together across party lines—and you can hear the beginnings of a new, Bush-like, anti-Washington Republican centrism. In 2012, Mitt Romney didn’t dare put much distance between himself and the national GOP, especially during the primaries. But Christie has already shown that post–fiscal cliff, with Washington Republicans in disarray and the GOP’s anti-tax orthodoxy cracking, Republicans are more open to leaders who define themselves against their party’s leadership, even if that means tacking somewhat to the center.

I don’t want to exaggerate. Bush’s moderation proved largely cosmetic. And in 2016 the GOP will still likely be too right-wing to nominate anyone who offers a frontal challenge to the party’s anti-government dogma. But over the past week, the foundation has been laid for a GOP presidential candidate to run against the Washington GOP. And for a party that hasn’t had much in recent weeks, that’s reason for hope.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01...

and no, you're way to far to the right as it is.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Should be no big deal for a high voltage Christian loser who not long ago was bitchin about footbaths and calls to prayer in SE Michigan.
Hey Carol, remember when I asked you if you'd ever heard of Southfield MI and you said no?
Scumbag lazy POS is what you are.
I'm not as worldly and all-knowing as you are. Forgive me.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
What your boy accomplished and what knot headed libs like you are crowing about:
No spending cuts
no tax reform
no debt reduction
no entitlement reforms
there is no balance and none is forthcoming.
Hardly seems worth bragging about. Greece, here we come.
I'm like a moron magnet. Another right wing lunatic that doesn't even attempt a civil conversation.
Probably one of waxturd/goober's log-ins.
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they all say. Maybe different words but same thing.
"Thats what they all say"? This is very interesting. So do you invite all of them back to yr place for tea then?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Mr Eed is a member of the "but" crowd.
But we already knew that.
RealDave...

"But we already knew that."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

When sports guys go political...

{...On Wednesday, Whitlock took to his Twitter account, which has a following of over 155,000, to liken Hoover Institution senior fellow Thomas Sowell to Samuel L. Jackson’s “Django Unchained” character Stephen, the “house negro.”}

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/03/jason-whitl...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 770,281 - 770,300 of1,036,601
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 min mmm 3,788
Amy 4-19 17 min boundary painter 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min litesong 43,149
word in common game (Aug '13) 23 min boundary painter 21
Abby 4-23 28 min Mister Tonka 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min KiMare 47,170
Abby 4-22 32 min Mister Tonka 38
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,262
Amy 4-23 2 hr edogxxx 38
ask amy 4-22 4 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search