Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#834915 Jan 7, 2013
Isreal German spies speak perfect English, want knowledge of European American troop strengths buy you drinks pretty women look American and cause to run faster than Lance Armstrong to get away. Off limits for Admirals. LOL Itold them we had 100,000 troops in batallion for extra drinks. LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#834916 Jan 7, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> ... more bs... Your response was to comeback with that Muhammad Ali b/s. It's been proven throughout history all the way up until today. We dominate!
Those of us who boxed know what "cupping" is. You obviously don't. Ali never won a fight when he was prevented from cupping.

And, since you dominate, how the f*ck did you become the very last race to be kept in slavery? And how did it happen that it was your own race that put you into slavery? And, since you outnumbered the slavers, how the f*ck did it happen that you didn't free yourself, but the white race had to do it for you?
And, you do know that there does not exist the race that has not been enslaved, don't you?
Get over yourself.
... and get an education and a job. ;-)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834917 Jan 7, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you inform John Edwards Ho's?
No, just another ho lol.
ScienceSays

Somerset, KY

#834918 Jan 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
fick off hillbilly
"Go eff yourself" jealous flukoho bootlicking ignoscum.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#834919 Jan 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes Goreduhmmy did-or something very close to it.
Whata Jerk.
No, he did not.

Al Gore was, in fact, instrumental in helping the internet, as we know it. get off the ground for the general public.

One of the real creators was Vincet Serf. "According to Vincent Cerf, a senior vice president with MCI Worldcom who's been called the Father of the Internet, "The Internet would not be where it is in the United States without the strong support given to it and related research areas by the Vice President in his current role and in his earlier role as Senator."

http://www.perkel.com/politics/gore/internet....
proud2bwhite

Mineral, VA

#834920 Jan 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Alabama white supremacist charged for plot to blow up black and gay students
A 17-year-old student in Alabama was arrested last week for allegedly plotting to use dozens of homemade grenades to kill at least fellow six students and a teacher at Russell County High School.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1y3zk )
looks like a ban on guns would have done nothing to stop this kid from planning a mass killing. What shall we bann now? Cleaning supplies??

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#834921 Jan 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course, pumping million of tons of pollutants into our atmosphere for decades has absolutely no effect you GD f*cking idiot.
Your so-called "scientists" seem to have a problem making that case. In fact, their case is so inconclusive, they hit the panic button and created a bunch of fraudulent evidence to support their notion.
The truth is, if you drop one grain of sand on a beach, you have changed the beach. The Earth is an engine of unimaginable proportions. To make your case, you have to somehow show that the contributions of humans has a significant effect.
So far, you have not been able to do that. The only thing you have been able to do is demonstrate how you can create fraudulent "scientific" findings.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834922 Jan 7, 2013
State of Washington will tax electric cars to prevent green freeloaders from using highways without paying gasoline tax.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834923 Jan 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
blah... blah... blah...
So, since Obama isn't black, he's a mulatto, why don't you think he's white?
You never answered that question.
And, why do you think George Zimmerman is white? His mother is hispanic.
You seem to be unattached to reality.
Or, is the race of the child that of the father, and not the mother? I'm thinking your logic is this stone-age bullshit.
Stone age bullchit-the theme of 2009-2012 years lol.

Can we send it to the gutter grates now-many Americans are beyond sick of it.

Ugh.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834924 Jan 7, 2013
California's food stamp programhas been rebranded as "CalFresh."

Isn't that precious?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#834925 Jan 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd just like to know if there's a problem or not, and how big it is.
must be some sort of study or another that some right wing blogger has discovered to lead to all of this talk.
you might call the NY Post right wing, but quite often they open the can of worms, and then the other media outlets are forced to pay attention. even if it is not as widespread as the Post alleges, it is wrong and there should be zero tolerance for misuse.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834926 Jan 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a dummy tax? Your rate would be 100%
You lose-because you (UNorginally) suck so bad lol.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#834927 Jan 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If dumbass Dave pays a premium for so-called "green" electricity, the power still most likely comes from a coal-fired plant.
"Green energy" companies are just power brokers who charge a premium price to suckers.
You pay for the electricity that goes into the system.

Try to keep up.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834928 Jan 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he did not.
Al Gore was, in fact, instrumental in helping the internet, as we know it. get off the ground for the general public.
One of the real creators was Vincet Serf. "According to Vincent Cerf, a senior vice president with MCI Worldcom who's been called the Father of the Internet, "The Internet would not be where it is in the United States without the strong support given to it and related research areas by the Vice President in his current role and in his earlier role as Senator."
http://www.perkel.com/politics/gore/internet....
You are such a gullible bootlicking lemming lol.
Go polish the tarnish on your tin foil hat..it's getting all black moldy.
carol

Orlando, FL

#834929 Jan 7, 2013
Okay, maybe this one's funnier.

Blind loyalitis - a condition that obstructs one's mind's eye from percieving reality, i.e. nakedness on emperors.

Yes? No?

(There has to be something physiologically wrong with half the country...and I'm trying my best to give it a proper name...)

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#834930 Jan 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so-called "scientists" seem to have a problem making that case. In fact, their case is so inconclusive, they hit the panic button and created a bunch of fraudulent evidence to support their notion.
The truth is, if you drop one grain of sand on a beach, you have changed the beach. The Earth is an engine of unimaginable proportions. To make your case, you have to somehow show that the contributions of humans has a significant effect.
So far, you have not been able to do that. The only thing you have been able to do is demonstrate how you can create fraudulent "scientific" findings.
I see you're a "climate-gate" believer., That figures.

The majority of climatologists say he ware experiencing mad made global warming.

If you were an actually Geologist instead of a pretend one, you would know this.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#834931 Jan 7, 2013
How about a National Mulatto History Month....

Ok, class, can anyone name a mulatto that achieved notoriety in the United States?

... anyone?
carol

Orlando, FL

#834932 Jan 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so-called "scientists" seem to have a problem making that case. In fact, their case is so inconclusive, they hit the panic button and created a bunch of fraudulent evidence to support their notion.
The truth is, if you drop one grain of sand on a beach, you have changed the beach. The Earth is an engine of unimaginable proportions. To make your case, you have to somehow show that the contributions of humans has a significant effect.
So far, you have not been able to do that. The only thing you have been able to do is demonstrate how you can create fraudulent "scientific" findings.
"...the only thing you have been able to do is demonstrate how you can create fraudulent 'scientific' findings..." in order to make Al "born with a silver spoon" richer.

He's laughing all the way to the bank in his carbon footprint jet.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834933 Jan 7, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> looks like a ban on guns would have done nothing to stop this kid from planning a mass killing. What shall we bann now? Cleaning supplies??
At least someone blew the whistle on this sicko before a mass killing took place.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#834934 Jan 7, 2013
Isreali intel is it an Article 15 to bounce beer bottles off German border guard towers then drive a French Racer 80mph as Officers in Jeeps with cameras arrive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Learn to Read 181,821
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 16 min _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min _Zoey_ 4,918
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Mothra 49,196
sex 2 hr rahul 1
amy 12-20 2 hr Pippa 5
abby 12-20 3 hr Pippa 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia