Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
770,181 - 770,200 of 1,079,909 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's worked great for me, sorry you're such an inept, no talent loser that couldn't make it work for you.
Your girlfriend fat Al and Clinton have gotten very wealthy since leaving office, how many people have they helped?
This is where it is ok to contradict yourselves all the time. Telling everyone to go out, get a job and when they do and are successful at it why aren't they throwing their money away. lol

Al made his movie, you didn't like what he said in it, but the rest of the world did so too bad. Bill makes some pocket change on the speaking circuit and he supposed to turn into Mother Theresa, well maybe he likes touring the worlds golf circuits instead.
Point is, both men have brains and are in demand, Al Gore is either on the board of Apple and Google or doing consulting as an example. Bill Clinton has more intellect than 10 tea bagger congress on a good day. So you will never see them on the board of anything other than coal fracking, oil drilling and the NRA.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, i know, brown eyes is likely posting from her free Obamaphone.
Ha Ha Ha people have more fun than anyone except for horses they get to sleep with their shoes on. I talk out of the bottom of my shoe, Built in Satelite Phone. Safer World 2013
What da H E Double L

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You people are so dense. You can't have gun control in 1 state & not the rest. It's called the United States for a reason! Now if that gun ban were stretched across the country it would'nt be so hard to police because the central focus would be mainly on our borders. This is not rocket science, but i'll tell you what it is. Washington sucking up to big money! Those with money for the most part don't own guns for self defense, because they live in low populated areas with very low gun violence. Most murders committed in those demographics are in house. So who are they defending themselves from? Their own families, friends, ect, ect, ect! They shouldn't have a horse in this race, butt money talks & bullshit is just bullshit. One can only come to the conclusion that guns are just profitable business to them which ties into gangs, drugs, & violence. All profitable sources of investment income to the rich. If not, why are they fighting so hard for the right of something that has less than a 1% chance of happening?
Then that same conclusion would mean that gangs,drugs, & violence, all profitable sources of investment income to the rich, must be doing well in all countries run by blacks. Somalians, Haiti, Nigeria, Zimbabwe. Are whites fighting over there too? Or is just that blacks can't manage anything, let alone each other? Everything they try to do, fails. But of course, they are victims and it is everyone else's fault. Just like with Obama. It is not his fault the GDP is at 1 1/2%(unlike with Reagan when it jumped up to 7%). But then with Reagan it wasn't black on black trying to fix things, was it?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The TP rallies consisted of fat ladies with boy haircuts with their doughboy husbands in tow, the gatherings wreaked of low IQ where the speakers often had to resort to God, guts or guns to get a rise from the mouthbreathing crowd. The few TP freaks I knew grow very quiet when reminded that DaBammy smacked the shtt out of Mitt.
Dick Armey and his eight million bucks claim the group no longer exists.
I'm watching Are you smarter than a 5th grader, these people should be ashamed of how damn dumb they are!!
Kinda like these dopes on here
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
"One thing I will not compromise over is whether or not Congress should pay the tab for a bill they've already racked up," Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address.
Borrowing more money to rack up more debt to pay off the debt Congress racked up?
Somebody's head isn't on straight. President Obama's.
I need a liberal to explain this logic.
How will the tab be paid?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Has everyone gotten their first smaller paycheck yet?
$30 a week more in Federal Income and Social Security taxes adds up.
Don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather keep that $120 a month especially since this president has no intention of cutting one dime from government waste and spending but only increasing the deficit.
How is taxing working Americans' more going to fix the government spending even more?
Again, any liberal who can explain this would be helpful and appreciated.
Guess you'll have to work another 10 hours a month
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Fire Mission Kandahar Illumination Rounds this time. Charlie Company R and R is over full alert. Drinking comes later. Safer World 2013
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Obama’s uninform. Low IQ voters/ supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases!! Obama’s definition of Wealth, anyone earning a Paycheck!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Jazeera English is basically made up from ex BBC guys. In fact the network was started after BBC closed its middle east Arabic network down around the time of the first gulf war. Al Jazerra english employed most of those correspondents and presenters. Right now they have more reporters in all countries than any other network in the world.
The fact that the US military didn't like them because they had reporters filing from these surgical strike sites during the gulf war that all western media was banned from or had no way of getting to.
This of course didn't look good when compared to the video game like images the pentagon released of smart bombs destroying targets full of bad guys. The pentagon controlled the media during the middle east conflicts because it had learn't a hard lesson from Vietnam and the news media's coverage of that. The fact that Bin Laden used them to file media releases too, was he knew it would not be doctored or trashed.
So as a news service it gives a view of stories all around the world not filtered or show bias such as the US networks do.
So it has a different style altogether, for instance say a horrific crime has been commited like the Indian rape case or the Ohio rape case for that matter. It will just report the story and not have a panel discussing how they will execute those charged with the crime. It's a totally different mindset. It's just news without political comment, panel discussions will be on issues of the day and possible outcomes. It works on BBC principles, which is rated as one of the best news services in the world. You can only benefit from that, not these BS opinions like Limbaugh & co. You may not like all the stories but its a true picture of the world as it is including both sides of the argument in the middle east.
I think it will be great. Similar to Canadian News, I read the online version sometimes

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, i know, brown eyes is likely posting from her free Obamaphone.
'Obamaphone, who is you, really? Obama Money???

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How will the tab be paid?

force government to cut all spending that they have no constitutional athority to spend .
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're getting real weird.
I am still celebrating New Years my wife left me and I am thrilled. I plan on going to a Dixie Chicks concert. Have a nice night.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Waxturd/goober? You're already using my picture pretending to be me, now you want information to build a pretend a career. Do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
You are psychotic, lying, ignorant, coward. And, my bitch. Go fetch me some judge-its, puss.
Oh sure. I have no insecurities like you do old man. Provide a link to a single lie. When you say stuff like my bitch it just demonstrates how immature you are. I have government and experience in a nuclear and fossil energy corporation so I'm willing to bet you are well below my level professionally and educational. So midget, what was your working life like? Were you a professional name caller?

Baaaawwwwaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Word on the street is that Al Jazeera English is a very different organization__why don't you give sonic, DuPont and Tenzing a break and explain that in terms that birthers, right wing scumbags and conspiracy freaks can all understand eh?
He did, he spouted some baseless nonsense about a subject he knows nothing about. The right wingers not only understood it but accepted it as gospel 'cause its what they want to hear.

You know this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth has always been out there, it's just a matter of what you want to hear.
That's only really true for people like right wingers and, I don't know, perhaps people with Down's Syndrome ...

The truth is what you want to hear so what you want to hear must be the truth.

A curious phenomenon to those who can think.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Jazeera English is basically made up from ex BBC guys. In fact the network was started after BBC closed its middle east Arabic network down around the time of the first gulf war. Al Jazerra english employed most of those correspondents and presenters. Right now they have more reporters in all countries than any other network in the world.
The fact that the US military didn't like them because they had reporters filing from these surgical strike sites during the gulf war that all western media was banned from or had no way of getting to.
This of course didn't look good when compared to the video game like images the pentagon released of smart bombs destroying targets full of bad guys. The pentagon controlled the media during the middle east conflicts because it had learn't a hard lesson from Vietnam and the news media's coverage of that. The fact that Bin Laden used them to file media releases too, was he knew it would not be doctored or trashed.
So as a news service it gives a view of stories all around the world not filtered or show bias such as the US networks do.
So it has a different style altogether, for instance say a horrific crime has been commited like the Indian rape case or the Ohio rape case for that matter. It will just report the story and not have a panel discussing how they will execute those charged with the crime. It's a totally different mindset. It's just news without political comment, panel discussions will be on issues of the day and possible outcomes. It works on BBC principles, which is rated as one of the best news services in the world. You can only benefit from that, not these BS opinions like Limbaugh & co. You may not like all the stories but its a true picture of the world as it is including both sides of the argument in the middle east.
Yup, if you want to know what's really going on in the ME, Africa, and S. Asia you go to al Jazeera. Their handlers told them a long time ago that AJE was a mouthpiece for terrorists because they showed the exact same videos that Fox, CNN, and MSNBC showed.

It doesn't have to make sense when you're talking about the terminally stupid.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>'Obamaphone, who is you, really? Obama Money???
A proud Democrat.
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Fake ingun Lizzie Warren...

Can't put a number what is 'middle class'

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/DanielDoherty/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
"One thing I will not compromise over is whether or not Congress should pay the tab for a bill they've already racked up," Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address.
Borrowing more money to rack up more debt to pay off the debt Congress racked up?
Somebody's head isn't on straight. President Obama's.
I need a liberal to explain this logic.
Its the same thing I've been telling you for years, you have to pay for the government you demanded instead of stealing from future generations. You've been more than happy to sit on your as s enjoying these tax cuts while demanding ever more from your government and deferring the cost to your daughter.
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I am still celebrating New Years my wife left me and I am thrilled. I plan on going to a Dixie Chicks concert. Have a nice night.
Did you use your EBT card to buy the tickets?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 48,907
Voice of God Weapon 14 min Psychopaths 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Mothra 45,794
Abby July 25, 2014 16 min Kuuipo 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min Sublime1 97,534
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 23 min Sublime1 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min LRS 174,625
Amy 7-24 1 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 14 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000