Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,981 - 770,000 of 1,100,356 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#834494 Jan 6, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey clown! Some in democrat Hollywood are some of the richest!
The liberal cowns are too stupid to get this simple fact. The wealthy left uses them and gives them bread crumbs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#834495 Jan 6, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the movie?
It was really good, the gore was unnecessarily over the top but the movie worked in so many ways.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
W Church

Edison, NJ

#834496 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>Hey clown! Some in democrat Hollywood are some of the richest!
A lot of Democrats did a lot to avoid "chipping in more" as Obama calls paying more taxes. Look at Al Gore to start.

Al Gore, the low-hanging fruit in the “say one thing, do another” culture. With his sale of Current TV to Al Jazeera, the almost-president instantly doubled his charlatan quotient.

The blowhard who often proclaims the end of the world is nigh because of fossil fuels sold his TV business to the emir of Qatar, king of the oil patch.

But Gore’s scheming didn’t stop there. He also reportedly wanted to finalize the deal before the end of the year so his $100 million windfall wouldn’t be subject to new higher tax rates he zealously supported.

He’s not alone in urging tax hikes he tried to avoid. From the Washington Post to Costco to Warren Buffett to Hollywood, the woods are full of tax avoiders.

President Obama’s Tinseltown pals got lucrative tax breaks and, after declaring themselves eager to pay their fair share, the Post and Costco pushed 2013 dividends into 2012 so higher taxes this year wouldn’t hit their wallets.

Sharpies for sure, especially Buffett, who is on the Post board and is a big stockholder. He made himself the poster boy for soaking the rich, though “Taxes for thee, but not for me” is his real creed.

There’s no telling how many wealthy Obama supporters helped fuel the surge of apartment sales in deep-blue Manhattan, but brokers say the coming hikes played a role. With capital-gains taxes going from 15 percent to 23.8 percent, including an ObamaCare real estate tax hit, sellers took the money and ran.

A friend tells of a rich liberal who did exactly that — sold before the ball dropped and moved to Connecticut to avoid New York City and state taxes as well.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/that_hypoc...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#834497 Jan 6, 2013
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
FIND A ROCK AND HIDE UNDER IT. SATAN HAS DECIDED TO GET A LIFE. YOURS.
There must be extra space under your rock.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#834498 Jan 6, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, more atrocities were committed in Iraq after we invaded. And no stupid, we already know that the Iraq ware was a waste of lives and money which did nothing but play into the hands of the Iranians and gave Al Qaeda another area to operate in. I notice that you didn't mention Eisenhower's overthrow of the elected president of Iran putting the Shah in his place who was responsible for as many atrocities as Sadaam Hussein or Nixon using the CIA to overthrow Salvador Allende and put Augusto Pinochet into power whose abuses would make Sadaam blush with envy.
There are a lot of things we don't fully understand or about which we know the full story.

Apparently, the democratically elected, Mohammed Mosaddeq, planned to nationalize the oil industry and shut out the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company which was a vital interest to Britain's economy and provided them political clout in the region.

By the time Eisenhower came to office, fears that communists were poised to overthrow the Iranian government became an all-consuming concern. The power struggle between Russia and the U.S. back then was, in part, who had the most influence in oil-rich countries.

Both Britian and the United States had much to lose.

We could have gone back to the horse and buggy, I suppose.

As Madeline Albright summized, "The Eisenhower Administration believed its actions were justified for strategic reasons."

There are no crystal balls.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834499 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>One minute you Left wingnut whack jobs are complaining that the rich don't pay enough while you lazy clowns are collecting freebees from those same people AND THE MIDDLE CLASS! Did little Mary have two lollipops and you had only one?? What a crying shame! Get job and get a life!!
ONE MINUTE YOU JEW APOLOGISTS ARE COMPLAININ' THE RES' OF US DON' SUPPORT ISRAEL ENOUGH, AN THE NEXT MINUTE YOU TRYIN TO CENSOR A WEBSITE DESIGNED TO PROMOTE JEWS AN' INTERNET PROSTITUTION.

SHAKESPEARE REALLY HAD YOU CLOWNS PEGGED, DIDN'T HE? BESIDES, YOU KEEP SWITCHIN' LEXICONS. AIN'T IT SUPPOSED TO READ: "DID LITTLE AARON HAVE 97% OF THE LOLLIPOPS AND LITTLE MARY JUST HAVE $1?" SAY, UM, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A JEW HAS A JOB? A: WHEN YOU SEE HIM SKITTERING AROUND IN THE FOUNTAIN PICKING UP PENNIES WHICH NOW COST $.03 TO PRODUCE SO THERE'S REAL MONEY TO BE MADE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834500 Jan 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It was really good, the gore was unnecessarily over the top but the movie worked in so many ways.
Well it wouldn't be Quentin Tarantino without the gore. Tell me how it worked

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#834502 Jan 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one source of alcohol that forces itself down the throats of those that drive drunk. We control alcohol sales & consumptions.
Great analogy! You know you landed a good one when waxturd tries to marginalize your point with 18-20 spam judge-its.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834503 Jan 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of things we don't fully understand or about which we know the full story.
NEVER STOPPED YOU BEFO' YOU DUMB BITCH. YOU RIGHT, THERE NO CRYSTAL BALLS. BUT STICK YOU FACE IN THESE HAIRY BROWN ONE AN' TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE IN YOU MOUTH IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834504 Jan 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say: "BOY, YOU ARE A PINHEAD AIN'T YOU"?
baaaawwwaaaahhh!!!!
You deserve to be poor, dumbfk.
UM... IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION? AND YES, YES I SUPPOSE I DESERVE TO BE POOR ALRIGHT. I FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST. YOU?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834505 Jan 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal cowns are too stupid to get this simple fact. The wealthy left uses them and gives them bread crumbs.
AND WHADDA YOU GIVE ME, HONEY? INCENTIVE TO BE MO' LIKE YOU?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#834506 Jan 6, 2013
Fox Flash: O’Reilly’s Crystal Ball

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1918848153001/fox-...

wrong again carol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834507 Jan 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be extra space under your rock.
OH, THERE IS, HONEY. ALWAYS ROOM FOR ONE MORE. AND IF WE RUN OUT OF ROOM DOWN HERE, THERE'S A PALESTINIAN LIVING UNDER THE ROCK NEXT TO MINE AND WE CAN JUST TAKE SOME OF HIS. YAWN. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ME, DEARIES? I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD MY COFFEE YET?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#834509 Jan 6, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Great analogy! You know you landed a good one when waxturd tries to marginalize your point with 18-20 spam judge-its.
Hey Ammo Man! It's the thread moron OldRaider who tries to set a up a phoney scenario and then the idiot asks the same question over & over again. What a pethetic little Dumbfk. Move along hypocrite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834510 Jan 6, 2013
Q: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE JEW AT A POLISH WEDDING?
A: HE'S ON FIRE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834511 Jan 6, 2013
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE MINUTE YOU JEW APOLOGISTS ARE COMPLAININ' THE RES' OF US DON' SUPPORT ISRAEL ENOUGH, AN THE NEXT MINUTE YOU TRYIN TO CENSOR A WEBSITE DESIGNED TO PROMOTE JEWS AN' INTERNET PROSTITUTION.
SHAKESPEARE REALLY HAD YOU CLOWNS PEGGED, DIDN'T HE? BESIDES, YOU KEEP SWITCHIN' LEXICONS. AIN'T IT SUPPOSED TO READ: "DID LITTLE AARON HAVE 97% OF THE LOLLIPOPS AND LITTLE MARY JUST HAVE $1?" SAY, UM, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A JEW HAS A JOB? A: WHEN YOU SEE HIM SKITTERING AROUND IN THE FOUNTAIN PICKING UP PENNIES WHICH NOW COST $.03 TO PRODUCE SO THERE'S REAL MONEY TO BE MADE.
Filthy Disgusting LIAR!! Did Jews hang you by your filthy little Muslim baby feet and spank your little bottom blue and that's why you hate them so much you imbecile?? I only wish they had and then you have a reason for your gum flappin ignorant nonsense, hate, lies, propaganda and endless hogwash!! Go back to looking at your Hamas Jewish hate material they sent you and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media.
Israel is the ONLY democracy in the Arab sewer region known as the Middle East, it shares boots on the ground Intel with the US Intelligence. 60% of Israel's Jews have originated from Arab countries look Arab, and speak fluent Arabic its spies can penetrate where no US spy can. Israel took out Saddam's nuclear reactor saving thousands of US GI lives during Desert Storm. Recently the Mayor of Los Angeles accompanied LAPD officers to Israel where they were trained by Israel anti-terrorism experts to better protect US citizens. Recently Israel formed a military alliance with Canada, Cyprus, and several major African nations, and soon will form an alliance with Vietnam. YOU anti-Israel whiners assclowns should do some soul searching to try and see what the hell you're talking about. Whatever the reason for your personal hate, phobia, psychosis or just plain ignorance, get OVER IT!! Israel is very important to the US and it is in our national interest to keep it strong as our ally. We are thankful to Israel daring and brave to stand up to the Arab/Muslim bullies who surround their little but powerful nation. Now tell us about Arab AID dumbazz. You know!! Those same Arabs that support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#834512 Jan 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us liberal clowns once more how that the more the rich have the more jobs are created. How has that Trickle Down theory worked for the average American worker?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834513 Jan 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Flash: O’Reilly’s Crystal Ball
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1918848153001/fox-...
wrong again carol.
I find that those who bash Fox News are the same ones being brainwashed by NBC's MSLSD, Soro's Media Matters, The New York Times, The Huffington Post and all the other so-called radical News Organizations!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834514 Jan 6, 2013
Q: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE JEW AT A MORMON WEDDING?
A: HE'S THE GUY DRESSED UP LIKE A WOMAN STOMPING ON THE OTHER GIRLS TRYING TO MAXIMIZE HIS CHANCES TO CATCH THE BOUQUET.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#834516 Jan 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, the democratically elected, Mohammed Mosaddeq, planned to nationalize the oil industry and shut out the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company which was a vital interest to Britain's economy and provided them political clout in the region.
By the time Eisenhower came to office, fears that communists were poised to overthrow the Iranian government became an all-consuming concern. The power struggle between Russia and the U.S. back then was, in part, who had the most influence in oil-rich countries.
Both Britian and the United States had much to lose.
We could have gone back to the horse and buggy, I suppose.
As Madeline Albright summized, "The Eisenhower Administration believed its actions were justified for strategic reasons."
I wish you wouldn't use the word "we" when talking about things YOU don't understand.

You can make the above rationalization all you want but it doesn't negate the damage that resulted and doesn't justify repeating the mistakes of the past.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 min andet1987 1,258
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Posted Response 49,527
Word (Dec '08) 8 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 10 min andet1987 1,455
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 16 min andet1987 572
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••