Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#834666 Jan 6, 2013
Show us the money Obama says...

"Only 14 of the president's 400-plus campaign bundlers have written a check."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/obamas-bi...

Location hidden

#834667 Jan 6, 2013
From the "Imagine that" file...

"MSNBC really is more partisan than Fox, according to Pew study"

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/...
carol

Orlando, FL

#834668 Jan 6, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you tune into a news network only telling you what you want to hear everyday, is that real news or propaganda. That's the question you should be asking yourself. Carol is a classic example of that, actively seeks out stories or mostly comments that re-enforce her point of view rather than having an open mind. Fox news was designed by Murdoch to target exactly that audience which had been ignored for the most part because it was a small voice of minorities the other networks did not give credence too. However that has consequences and Tea party was one of them which may have appeared anyway after an election of the first black president. However Fox gave them oxygen, way more than they deserved which led to the loser congress you have today. Totally functionless leaving the bulk of the population without any real government.
Actually, I go out of my way to find as many sources as possible to back up my point of view other than Fox News - for your benefit. Some sources do reinforce the point of view I and many others share that make the most sense; however, no matter the source, the information is ignored if it doesn't follow the liberal agenda.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#834669 Jan 6, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar and a coward waxturd/goober….
I made a living exposing liars and cowards. There should be a bounty on your head.
So what did you do for a living?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834670 Jan 6, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Show us the money Obama says...
"Only 14 of the president's 400-plus campaign bundlers have written a check."
http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/obamas-bi...
I will write President Obama a personel check to cover his expenditures for his vacation time. Donald Trump take that. United States Government pays their military personel good money and good benefits. Have sibling named Chumley Europe be prepared for a future American Leader. I just hope they don't turn out to be Republican. Save The Children Angels Amongst Us.
carol

Orlando, FL

#834671 Jan 6, 2013
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign has been fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for reporting violations related to a set of donations received during the final days of the campaign.

The fines are among the largest ever levied on a presidential campaign by the FEC and stem from a series of missing filings for nearly 1,200 contributions totaling nearly $1.9 million. Campaigns are required to file the reports during the final weeks of the campaign.

http://news.msn.com/politics/obama-08-campaig...

"...missing filings for nearly 1200 contributions..."

And we trust this administration to handle the debt ceiling and the entire nation's health care?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#834672 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I think we'd rather be thought of good Americans before you got your brainwashing hands on us, son!
Well you're gonna have to do some fast talkin' and high steppin' to pull that one off. You used up all your Magic Negro dust this last election, there's nothing left but to deliver - and that's not in the cards. We now have higher taxes, NO spending cuts, and $5 trillion added to the debt. You're on a roll.
carol

Orlando, FL

#834678 Jan 6, 2013
"One thing I will not compromise over is whether or not Congress should pay the tab for a bill they've already racked up," Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address.

Borrowing more money to rack up more debt to pay off the debt Congress racked up?

Somebody's head isn't on straight. President Obama's.

I need a liberal to explain this logic.
carol

Orlando, FL

#834679 Jan 6, 2013
Has everyone gotten their first smaller paycheck yet?

$30 a week more in Federal Income and Social Security taxes adds up.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather keep that $120 a month especially since this president has no intention of cutting one dime from government waste and spending but only increasing the deficit.

How is taxing working Americans' more going to fix the government spending even more?

Again, any liberal who can explain this would be helpful and appreciated.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834683 Jan 6, 2013
Commander-in Chief says there is still work to be done Great Britian, Europe, NATO. Where is top ranking AlQaeda located in the World. Have horse will travel. Faster than Jesse James in Wild West Shoot-Out. Safer World 2013. Operation Geronimo was nice Seal Team Six lets finish the job. Safer World 2013

Location hidden

#834686 Jan 6, 2013
Lets copy England's medical system...

{60,000 patients put on death pathway without being told but minister still says controversial end-of-life plan is 'fantastic'}

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22550...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#834689 Jan 6, 2013
Nothing to see here...
Just typical Democratic freeloaders freeloading...
{...federal sting last year found that one Canarsie grocer was recording huge phony purchases on EBT cards, giving customers 70 percent in cash and pocketing the rest as a “commission.”
That one scam alone defrauded taxpayers of nearly $1 million over two years.}

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editoria...
WiseMan

Bowling Green, KY

#834692 Jan 6, 2013
carol wrote:
Has everyone gotten their first smaller paycheck yet?
$30 a week more in Federal Income and Social Security taxes adds up.
Don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather keep that $120 a month especially since this president has no intention of cutting one dime from government waste and spending but only increasing the deficit.
How is taxing working Americans' more going to fix the government spending even more?
Again, any liberal who can explain this would be helpful and appreciated.
WOW!!!! You a retired teacher making gross of $1500.00 per week. And you want to be on here bitching about government when the tax payers are paying you $1500.00 per week retirement??????????

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#834695 Jan 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did you do for a living?
Really Waxturd/goober? You're already using my picture pretending to be me, now you want information to build a pretend a career. Do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
You are psychotic, lying, ignorant, coward. And, my bitch. Go fetch me some judge-its, puss.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834697 Jan 6, 2013
Spandau Prison is haunted NATO Hollywood, California plans new movie whose piano string got Rudolph and blamed it on self inflicted belt incident. Good riddance I say someone deserves a medal. God Bless Isreal. Take that Iran. Safer World 2013

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#834703 Jan 6, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's worked great for me, sorry you're such an inept, no talent loser that couldn't make it work for you.
Your girlfriend fat Al and Clinton have gotten very wealthy since leaving office, how many people have they helped?
This is where it is ok to contradict yourselves all the time. Telling everyone to go out, get a job and when they do and are successful at it why aren't they throwing their money away. lol

Al made his movie, you didn't like what he said in it, but the rest of the world did so too bad. Bill makes some pocket change on the speaking circuit and he supposed to turn into Mother Theresa, well maybe he likes touring the worlds golf circuits instead.
Point is, both men have brains and are in demand, Al Gore is either on the board of Apple and Google or doing consulting as an example. Bill Clinton has more intellect than 10 tea bagger congress on a good day. So you will never see them on the board of anything other than coal fracking, oil drilling and the NRA.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834705 Jan 6, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, i know, brown eyes is likely posting from her free Obamaphone.
Ha Ha Ha people have more fun than anyone except for horses they get to sleep with their shoes on. I talk out of the bottom of my shoe, Built in Satelite Phone. Safer World 2013
What da H E Double L

Edison, NJ

#834706 Jan 6, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You people are so dense. You can't have gun control in 1 state & not the rest. It's called the United States for a reason! Now if that gun ban were stretched across the country it would'nt be so hard to police because the central focus would be mainly on our borders. This is not rocket science, but i'll tell you what it is. Washington sucking up to big money! Those with money for the most part don't own guns for self defense, because they live in low populated areas with very low gun violence. Most murders committed in those demographics are in house. So who are they defending themselves from? Their own families, friends, ect, ect, ect! They shouldn't have a horse in this race, butt money talks & bullshit is just bullshit. One can only come to the conclusion that guns are just profitable business to them which ties into gangs, drugs, & violence. All profitable sources of investment income to the rich. If not, why are they fighting so hard for the right of something that has less than a 1% chance of happening?
Then that same conclusion would mean that gangs,drugs, & violence, all profitable sources of investment income to the rich, must be doing well in all countries run by blacks. Somalians, Haiti, Nigeria, Zimbabwe. Are whites fighting over there too? Or is just that blacks can't manage anything, let alone each other? Everything they try to do, fails. But of course, they are victims and it is everyone else's fault. Just like with Obama. It is not his fault the GDP is at 1 1/2%(unlike with Reagan when it jumped up to 7%). But then with Reagan it wasn't black on black trying to fix things, was it?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834707 Jan 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The TP rallies consisted of fat ladies with boy haircuts with their doughboy husbands in tow, the gatherings wreaked of low IQ where the speakers often had to resort to God, guts or guns to get a rise from the mouthbreathing crowd. The few TP freaks I knew grow very quiet when reminded that DaBammy smacked the shtt out of Mitt.
Dick Armey and his eight million bucks claim the group no longer exists.
I'm watching Are you smarter than a 5th grader, these people should be ashamed of how damn dumb they are!!
Kinda like these dopes on here
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834708 Jan 6, 2013
carol wrote:
"One thing I will not compromise over is whether or not Congress should pay the tab for a bill they've already racked up," Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address.
Borrowing more money to rack up more debt to pay off the debt Congress racked up?
Somebody's head isn't on straight. President Obama's.
I need a liberal to explain this logic.
How will the tab be paid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Osmius 49,349
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 722
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,923
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 1 hr Wish 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,264
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM