Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276774 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#834897 Jan 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd just like to know if there's a problem or not, and how big it is.
must be some sort of study or another that some right wing blogger has discovered to lead to all of this talk.
I wasn't aware that the SNAP cards would work in ATM's. Who knows, there was a lot of fraud with people selling the coupons for cash, that's why the program changed to the cards.

There were probably a handful of abuses and the legislator saw it as grounds for legislation__they must legislate after all, what would be the point in "not legislating?"

Idiots!!!

Now there is a rightwing move afoot that would require UE recipients to maintain an e-mail account.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#834898 Jan 7, 2013
Are German spies in the U.S. Isreal, let me know I have spotted them in the past. LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834899 Jan 7, 2013
Why are people like that ignorant Fluke-ho being recocgnized in America for anything of the year-when the world has amazing people like Ms. Fabiolla Gionatti--

(CNN)-- As coordinator for the world's biggest science experiment, Fabiola Gianotti occupies one of the top jobs in science.

Housed in an underground facility straddling the border between France and Switzerland, CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research) is the beating heart of modern physics research. A collaboration of 20 member states, it's also where the world wide web was invented in 1989.

After 18 years at CERN, Gianotti became spokesperson and coordinator of the lab's ATLAS experiment, which employs 3000 scientists. Her role -- a democratically elected position -- is to lead the experiment's strategic planning and present its findings to international media.

Answer:
"The toxic plague poison of libuhrulTics, entitleMENTAL diseases and sociopathic oboTic type disorders."

Thank GOD, some with some actual ethical and REAL BRAINS still exist!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834900 Jan 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said 12times you f*cking moron.
When you buy electric from green sources you are not putting out carbon emissions.
I guess that concept is just too far above your mental abilities.
If dumbass Dave pays a premium for so-called "green" electricity, the power still most likely comes from a coal-fired plant.

"Green energy" companies are just power brokers who charge a premium price to suckers.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834901 Jan 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many "red states" have larger-than-average black and Native American populations.
Your comments are racist and offensive.
Hey, I was trying for that nomination of TRUTH of the day post lol.
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#834902 Jan 7, 2013
BINGO!!!!!!

SNAP fraud, waste, and abuse....!

'According to the Department, improper payments for these programs in FY 2009 cost taxpayers nearly $2.2 billion for SNAP...'

http://www.agri-pulse.com/OIG_targets_fraud_a...
carol

Orlando, FL

#834903 Jan 7, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
My Obamatron disciples have been indoctrinated and trained to defend the indefensible. The lobotomy procedure they undergo removes part of the frontal lobe that contains the ability to reason.
Liberalitus ideologitis - a condition that prevents the brain from logically processing cause and effect, i.e. bad decisions to unintended consequences.

A fascinating phenomenon...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834904 Jan 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He never said he did, dumbass.
Oh yes Goreduhmmy did-or something very close to it.

Whata Jerk.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#834905 Jan 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that the Aurora theater killer and his leftwing lawyers even have the opportunity to use insanity as a defense is a disgrace. Anti-gun legislation will accomplish nothing when bleeding hearts allow killers off the hook.
Time to hang bastards like that quickly, in public.
Naw don't hang them. That's to easy. Tie them up to the top of a telephone pole and let the crows have them.
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#834906 Jan 7, 2013
We broke?

No taxpayer money to be saved?

Look no further....

$4 billion in improper rural housing loans...

http://www.agri-pulse.com/OIG_targets_fraud_a...

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#834907 Jan 7, 2013
IgnoRantsaplague wrote:
1069 Misc Ho-Tax Reporting Form
All Ho's, please report your illicitly gained income, and pay what you owe.
Bahahahahahahaha.
Did you inform John Edwards Ho's?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#834908 Jan 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a wierdo supporting a bigot - and it was probobly you posting being a jew hater.
Here is the Democrat Waxman I portray:
http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-Sta...
You Democrats sure are two-faced bigots & racists. By the way retard, goober is someone else, doofus.
Show me the post where I supported your new friend. In fact show me a post where I've expressed ANY bigotry or racism. Not my style. I grew up in a mixed race community and learned early on to not judge people by anything other than their actions. Besides, I have no idea or interest in your ethnicity, you are an equal opportunity moron, goober/waxturd/subversivebarry .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834909 Jan 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, that's reality.
Ho's are one of those loopholes that should be capped and curbed.
Or they ought to at least implement a Ho-tax. All ho's required to give receipts of howork, and made to pay their OWN tax burdens of.
That's why Nevada is a LOSER, slackertic, goverment vulture. Place is full of low life, non-contributing vermon.
How about a dummy tax? Your rate would be 100%
TSM

El Paso, TX

#834910 Jan 7, 2013
I hate to bust the Liberal Bubble but 9 out of 10 Biggest Welfare States are Blue!!

1. California
2. Maine
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetts
5. Vermont
6. District of Columbia
7. New York
8. Minnesota
9. Washington
Tie-10. New Mexico
Tie-10. Indiana
carol

Orlando, FL

#834911 Jan 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Bela Pelosi and her blood-sucking Democrats now want more taxes instead of spending reductions.
That's pretty good...Bela Pelosi...Bela Lugosi...

Wonder why no one ever thought of that similarity before.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834912 Jan 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
Why are people like that ignorant Fluke-ho being recocgnized in America for anything of the year-when the world has amazing people like Ms. Fabiolla Gionatti--
(CNN)-- As coordinator for the world's biggest science experiment, Fabiola Gianotti occupies one of the top jobs in science.
Housed in an underground facility straddling the border between France and Switzerland, CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research) is the beating heart of modern physics research. A collaboration of 20 member states, it's also where the world wide web was invented in 1989.
After 18 years at CERN, Gianotti became spokesperson and coordinator of the lab's ATLAS experiment, which employs 3000 scientists. Her role -- a democratically elected position -- is to lead the experiment's strategic planning and present its findings to international media.
Answer:
"The toxic plague poison of libuhrulTics, entitleMENTAL diseases and sociopathic oboTic type disorders."
Thank GOD, some with some actual ethical and REAL BRAINS still exist!
fick off hillbilly

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#834913 Jan 7, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> My fault for making you wonder so long. Just guessing you know this already, but 1st of all the black gene is dominate & 2ndly, when mixing genetics to make a child(mother & father Y/X chromazone) the child racially is what the father is. Giving the fact that he had a white mother & a black father (black father, 2 dominating factors) one can only come to the conclusion that he is indeed black. Not only that, but he himself says he's black. What more proof do you need. Don't give me that cupping Muhammad Ali story. He did what he was allowed to do in those times, & yes I do know what cupping is. It's a part of boxing. Guys cup the back of the head & throw punches all the time. It's opponents job to not let it happen. I named alot of successful black persons. Your response was to comeback with that Muhammad Ali b/s. It's been proven throughout history all the way up until today. We dominate!
blah... blah... blah...

So, since Obama isn't black, he's a mulatto, why don't you think he's white?
You never answered that question.

And, why do you think George Zimmerman is white? His mother is hispanic.
You seem to be unattached to reality.
Or, is the race of the child that of the father, and not the mother? I'm thinking your logic is this stone-age bullshit.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834914 Jan 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't aware that the SNAP cards would work in ATM's. Who knows, there was a lot of fraud with people selling the coupons for cash, that's why the program changed to the cards.
There were probably a handful of abuses and the legislator saw it as grounds for legislation__they must legislate after all, what would be the point in "not legislating?"
Idiots!!!
Now there is a rightwing move afoot that would require UE recipients to maintain an e-mail account.
If it's cash assistance they are issued an atm card apparently. Janes on the case! People can always trade the cards for cash; Jane thinks we should employ a special lap dance squad to follow all welfare recipients to see how they are spending their money!!
Seriously, as if this is our worst problem. Dummies.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#834915 Jan 7, 2013
Isreal German spies speak perfect English, want knowledge of European American troop strengths buy you drinks pretty women look American and cause to run faster than Lance Armstrong to get away. Off limits for Admirals. LOL Itold them we had 100,000 troops in batallion for extra drinks. LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#834916 Jan 7, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> ... more bs... Your response was to comeback with that Muhammad Ali b/s. It's been proven throughout history all the way up until today. We dominate!
Those of us who boxed know what "cupping" is. You obviously don't. Ali never won a fight when he was prevented from cupping.

And, since you dominate, how the f*ck did you become the very last race to be kept in slavery? And how did it happen that it was your own race that put you into slavery? And, since you outnumbered the slavers, how the f*ck did it happen that you didn't free yourself, but the white race had to do it for you?
And, you do know that there does not exist the race that has not been enslaved, don't you?
Get over yourself.
... and get an education and a job. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min ritedownthemiddle 54,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Prince Reebus 100,642
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques Ottawa 196,932
Word (Dec '08) 58 min boundary painter 5,426
Ask Amy 9-1-15 1 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 6,428
Dear Abby 9-1-15 2 hr boundary painter 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages