Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,497)

Showing posts 769,921 - 769,940 of1,036,978
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Real black male

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

He is not black his mother is white and according to the very laws which were in place during and after slavery this has not changed! So please stop calling him black! He is white.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots.
Here's a 6th grade reading problem.
Valerie Plame generated all US intel on Saddam Hussein's WMD program given to the US president.
The intel was falsified.
Please tell us who falsified that intelligence....
Wrong again moron! Valerie Plame didn't "generate" any intel. Intel is generated out in the field from human sources and other methods like satellite imagery and electronic intercepts. It then goes to Langley to analysts who look it over and attempt to verify it comparing it to other sources.
Much of the false information came from fabricators run by Ahmed Chalabi who among other things was on the Iranian payroll. That's who falsified the intel idiot and it was never verified by Plame or anyone else because it never checked out against other sources.
You're an idiot DB!
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Speaking of fairy tales and liars!
<quoted text>
So come up with some solid facts to dispute what I posted. Put up or shut up moron.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Real black male wrote:
He is not black his mother is white and according to the very laws which were in place during and after slavery this has not changed! So please stop calling him black! He is white.
I don't know if you're really black, but I think he knows what he is without your bogus opinion. What white man do you know that looks like Barack Obama? None ! 2nd of all, black is the dominate gene, not to mention by scientifical evidence, the child it what the father it.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So come up with some solid facts to dispute what I posted. Put up or shut up moron.
It is you far left loons that don't back up anything you say. especially you, idiot. Now go to your crappy job, peon libtard.

DFL

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again moron! Valerie Plame didn't "generate" any intel. Intel is generated out in the field from human sources and other methods like satellite imagery and electronic intercepts. It then goes to Langley to analysts who look it over and attempt to verify it comparing it to other sources.
Much of the false information came from fabricators run by Ahmed Chalabi who among other things was on the Iranian payroll. That's who falsified the intel idiot and it was never verified by Plame or anyone else because it never checked out against other sources.
You're an idiot DB!
Oh lookie here. The moron is a know it all on intel.

Baaaaawwwaaahhhh!!!!!

The moron blows a lot of hot air. Such a typicl liberal moron.

You are a liar and an idiot, libtard!

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq and Operation Wide Receiver you hypocrite. 4000 Dead and still counting.
Wide Receiver is not connected you frekkin lying leftist NAZI liar and your Democrats voted for Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Vietnam & Johnsons Gulf of Tonkin lie - 50,000+ dead hypocrite

GFY NAZI DEMOCRAT
RogerThat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

God's "CHOSEN ELECT" -------- 100% MATCH

James

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

RogerThat wrote:

God's "CHOSEN ELECT" -------- 100% MATCH

No
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

madam gooberskaya wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow me hillbilly.
Truth too much for you?

I would say "Sorry about your luck", but I'm not. Ah don't have much of a tolerance for ignorance.

GOD Bless America.
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad can beat up your dad....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But it passed in the Republiclown House, doofus!!
You own it!!
Whatever happens, Obama can point to the House vote!!
HAHAHAHA
Your velveteenage poster pharaoh can "point" where ever he wants-this is America...but where ever he "points", sure doesn't make anything so, because there's MILLIONs of other people, that have their own perspectives of "pointing".

Like whomever thought it worthwhile to tack roof repair and fishery allocations, onto a mega-storm aid bill.....
<inserting a defining example of ignorance here->"Hahahahahahha ". They personally should be been taxed and fined, for STUPIDITY.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Carol.
You're pitiful.
Ignoalert-

Carol wasn't the one that said those things.

Duh.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Challenge for republicans! Name 1 thing o's significance any republican has done in thee last 50yrs besides wars & scandals . And before ya'll jump out the damn window, remember reagans illegal shit offsets any good he could've done. This is going to be real interesting to day the least!

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Obama thinks he's Gone Girl
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Meanwhile the economy continues to improve. Even housing. Shiller is calling for a housing recovery in 2013.
So are the residents of Staten Island, and other Sandy ravaged areas.

Although, a truly honest administration would count those "recovery" numbers (jobs entialed in such etc) in a category all their own, rather than try to lump them into some over-all "economic improvement" of liars category...as the gubbermint really has no contwol over duh weatha.
Or does your poster pharaoh have secret storm making majik powers tew.... like some dem duhmazzez claim Bush did?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
Challenge for republicans! Name 1 thing o's significance any republican has done in thee last 50yrs besides wars & scandals . And before ya'll jump out the damn window, remember reagans illegal shit offsets any good he could've done. This is going to be real interesting to day the least!
Bush economic stimulus-mid 2k-right into the hands of WORKING class AMerica, rather than into the hands of do nothing but take others earnings slackerTICS, for a CHANGE.

The LAST time lots of the same, saw ANY return of their honest EARNED efforts.

Next?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
WHEN YOU'RE DEAD YOU'RE DEAD. IT'S SIMPLE. WANNA FIND TUTANKHAMEN? LOOK FOR HIM IN A MUSEUM. IN HEAVEN? NOT SO MUCH.CAROL, BABY, WHEN YOU DEAD -WHICH IS IMMINENT - SOME ARCHAEOLOGIST GONNA STICK A PROBE UP YOU DESSICATED VAGINA AN' REALIZE YOU A FLORIDA CONCUBINE.
Carol was a teacher in America-not a delusional, living in some ancient egyptian fantasy dark age "ho'tep" type.

Do try to keep up.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Wide Receiver is not connected you frekkin lying leftist NAZI liar and your Democrats voted for Iraq.
Vietnam & Johnsons Gulf of Tonkin lie - 50,000+ dead hypocrite
GFY NAZI DEMOCRAT
My little bitch is up early this morning. Dream about me last night? Of course you did, I own you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith makes more sense than believing that obama economics will succeed.
That's a pretty patheTic thing to put any faith in anyways...

...Of heatherns and hedonists...wooden ships and phallic worshipping pagan stuff in pharaoh like burial chambers fer everyone.

Um...EWE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 769,921 - 769,940 of1,036,978
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-24 6 min Toj 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Sublime1 96,292
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,738
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,190
Abby 4-24 22 min Toj 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Adam 36 67,245
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min mdbuilder 43,170
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 41
ask amy 4-22 19 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••