Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,861 - 769,880 of 1,081,587 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Thanks LIberals...

Obamacare fallout...

'...Less Hiring in 2013...'

"Many businesses plan to bring on more part-time workers next year, trim the hours of full-time employees or curtail hiring because of the new health care law, human resource firms say..."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
BETHUNE WARRICK DEB WALMT

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Kay From NN wrote:
God doesn't make mistakes!!!!!!!!!!
ANIMAL CRUELTY. FINE AND INPRISIONMENT. DEBRA AND CHRISTINA, WITH STOLEN GOODS.STOLE ALL FROM YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI ESQ, LADY
FIRE THEM
DEBRA WARRICK, BETHUNE, CAUGHT STEALING FROM YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI, ESQ FR THE STATE OF VIRGINIA., AND ON HER FATHER SIDE 'LADY' THE FAMILY GOES BACK TO 1010, CRUSADES, KNIGHTS, LORDS, AND LADIES, W/KING RICHARD.
DEBRA AND CHRISTINE ANDERSON JEALOUS, ENVY, AND STOLE MUCH FROM YVETTE, UKRAINE CLOTHES, JEWLERY, FOOD, COSMETICS, WATCHES, PURSES, WITH A TASLE, COST OF PURSE OVER 300 DOLLARS, DEB RA NOR HER FAMILY, NOR CHRISTINE A COULD NEVER AFORD. WE
AWAITED FOR HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE, AND OR GO TO CHURCH, ST GABRIELA 80920.
DEBRA AND CHRISTINE ARE ATHESIST., THEY BELIEVE IN 'THOU SHALT CAN STEAL, AND THEY ARE OTHER AC MOVEMENTS.
DEBRA IS AN ALCOHOLIC AND GAMBLER, THAT IS TRYING TO SUBSIDISE HER ADDICTION OF DECADES.
DEBRA 'I WANT TO LEAVE A LEGACY TO MY FAMILY, AND STEAL AND I GAVE THEM YVETTE THINGS FOR XMAS, AND KEPTED SOME'
DEBRA I AM INSULTED BY THE STATEMENT 'APPLE DOES NOT FALL TOO FAR FROM THE TREE, I DID NOT KNOW THAT IS HISTORICAL STATEMENT.'
DEBRA 'I KNOW YVETTE IS EDUCATED, BUT I AM SO JEALOUS, I WANT ALL SHE HAS, AND WOULD HAVE STOLEN ALL IF SHE STAYED IN THE HOUSE.'
USA WALMART 80920 STOLE FR YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI (DEBRA &CHRISTINE WANTED PD)
CHRISTINE AND I MAKE HER BELIEVE THT WE WALK THE DOG THRU THE GARAGE, AND DOUBLE BACK TO SEE IF SHE IS NEAR US., I/DEBRA STOLE ALL HER UNDERWEAR, AND UKRAINE UN, AND CAMOSOLES, I LOVE THEM....SHE CAN BUY MORE AND I WILL STEAL MORE AND MORE AND MORE.....'
DEBRA
BETHUNE/WARRICK
WALMART WOODMEN ROAD EAST, 5550 COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920
I WORK IN FABRICS., STOLE HER GOLD UPOLSTERY MATERIAL OVER 800 DOLLARS., I LOVE TO STEAL.
CRIMINALS IN WALMART EMPLOYED FOR DECADES STEAL STORE AND ACQUAINTANCES FIRE
I HAVE STOLEN FROM W3ALMART FABRIC, HERE IS A THREAD, THERE, AND CLOTHES CHANGE THE PRICE I AM THE BEST STEALER OF WALMART EMPLOYEE.
CRIMINAL DEB RA BETHUNE WALMART EAST WOODMEN RD COLORADO SPRINGS
WALMART EMPLOYEE CRIMINAL DEBRA BETHUNE TELLS ALL
DEBRA B ETHUNE WALMART EMPLOYEE STEAL MUCH OF YVETTE A MARION DICAMPLI STUFF
WALMART WOODMEN ROAD EAST, 5550 THIEVES DEBRA WARRICK/BETHUNE CHRISTINE ANDERSON
WE EVEN STOLE TWO BLOUSE WITH UKRAINE PATTERN, AND STYLE SHE/YVETTE WORE WITH HER BROWN SKIRT., FUNNY
UGLY AMERICANS DEBRA BETHUNE AND CHRISTINE ANDERSON WALMART USA THIEVES
CHRISTINE A AND DEBRA BETHUNE CAUGHT IN BED TOGETHER, WE ARE IN LOVE
'MY DADDIE DIED AND DEBRA BETHUNE THERE FOR ME 4 LOVE' CHRISTINE ANDERSTON
COLIORADO POLICE DEPT STILL UNABLE TO APREHEND DEBRA BETHUNE CHRISTINE ANDERSON
'IM ALPHA W/DOG BITE EAR AND HITS SHOWS THAT I DEBRA THE BEAST' I AM SO ABUSIVE
'MY DADDIE BEAT ME UP FOR YEARS AND DEBRA BETHUNE UNDERSTANDS'CHRISTINE A
DEBRA BITES DOG EAR AND HITS YVETTES DOG, AND I KICKED HER W/DOOR SO FUN ABUSE
BETHUNE
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
Notice how a family of 4 can have both parents working full time at minimum wage & not make enough to pay income tax & then Flacktards call them moochers.
People who lack the ability to earn more than minimum wage should not start a family until they upgrade their skills.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Proceed indeed , obama already pushing to raise the debt limit again .
You have been mis-informed he plans to lower the taxes and raise the length of ladies skirts. LOL Mini-skirt style just as they do in Europe.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

The Republican Party seems as divided and angry as ever.

Infighting has penetrated the highest levels of the House GOP leadership. Long-standing geographic tensions have increased, pitting endangered Northeastern Republicans against their colleagues from other parts of the country. Enraged tea party leaders are threatening to knock off dozens of Republicans who supported a measure that raised taxes on the nation's highest earners.

"People are mad as hell. I'm right there with them," Amy Kremer, chairman of the Tea Party Express, said late last week, declaring that she has "no confidence" in the party her members typically support. Her remarks came after GOP lawmakers agreed to higher taxes but no broad spending cuts as part of a deal to avert the "fiscal cliff."

"Anybody that voted `yes' in the House should be concerned" about primary challenges in 2014, she said.

At the same time, one of the GOP's most popular voices, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, blasted his party's "toxic internal politics" after House Republicans initially declined to approve disaster relief for victims of Superstorm Sandy. He said it was "disgusting to watch" their actions and he faulted the GOP's most powerful elected official, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.

The GOP's internal struggles to figure out what it wants to be were painfully exposed after Mitt Romney's loss to President Barack Obama on Nov. 6, but they have exploded in recent days. The fallout could extend well beyond the party's ability to win policy battles on Capitol Hill. It could hamper Republicans as they examine how to regroup and attract new voters after a disheartening election season.

To a greater degree than the Democrats, the Republican Party has struggled with internal divisions for the past few years. But these latest clashes have seemed especially public and vicious.

"It's disappointing to see infighting in the party," said Ryan Williams, a Republican operative and former Romney aide. "It doesn't make us look like we're in a position to challenge the president and hold him accountable to the promises he made."

What's largely causing the dissension? A lack of a clear GOP leader with a single vision for the party.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/05/repu...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
Decent educated level headed white folks do not behave so ghetto and vile. These white folks on this black forum are the dirt poor, ghetto rat, filthy diseased, unattractive ones that not even their own race wants. That's why they are on a black forum day in and day out trying to make themselves feel better for being losers by insulting black people. They are worthless trash in the white race and black race. They are a big fat joke. The more the spew the more pathetic I know they are. They say they hate black people, yet their under black people's azz every day.
LOL.
Do you have a passport to post that with Alex?
Non? Ferme de bouche avec la bullchitaye hentay lol.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I yeard the px sayz it caint afferd no'mo wooden nickels an it caint take givverment EBT cawds...dats Duh big pwoblem alweady deez dayz
CAP, CURB, BALANCE, B-U-D-G-E-T and live within the means-the economy (and the FUTURE economy) demands it again!
Me and Donald Trump will write the United States Military a personal check and pass the hat around so they can afford C-rations and ammunition for about two weeks. Everything will be fine.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
People who lack the ability to earn more than minimum wage should not start a family until they upgrade their skills.
OR...minimum wage should be increased a bit, to allot it to be a living wage. Galt/
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
NBCs David Gregory and his high capacity magazine...
NO ARREST...
Meanwhile...
"...at least 105 individuals who, unlike Mr. Gregory, were arrested in 2012 for having a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds."
We have ENOUGH gun laws...enforce the ones on the books...LIBERALS...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
If David Gregory is not prosecuted, others arrested for the same "crime" will have an affirmative defense of selective prosecution.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Infighting has penetrated the highest levels of the House GOP leadership. Long-standing geographic tensions have increased, pitting endangered Northeastern Republicans against their colleagues from other parts of the country. Enraged tea party leaders are threatening to knock off dozens of Republicans who supported a measure that raised taxes on the nation's highest earners.
"People are mad as hell. I'm right there with them," Amy Kremer, chairman of the Tea Party Express, said late last week, declaring that she has "no confidence" in the party her members typically support. Her remarks came after GOP lawmakers agreed to higher taxes but no broad spending cuts as part of a deal to avert the "fiscal cliff."
"Anybody that voted `yes' in the House should be concerned" about primary challenges in 2014, she said.
At the same time, one of the GOP's most popular voices, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, blasted his party's "toxic internal politics" after House Republicans initially declined to approve disaster relief for victims of Superstorm Sandy. He said it was "disgusting to watch" their actions and he faulted the GOP's most powerful elected official, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.
The GOP's internal struggles to figure out what it wants to be were painfully exposed after Mitt Romney's loss to President Barack Obama on Nov. 6, but they have exploded in recent days. The fallout could extend well beyond the party's ability to win policy battles on Capitol Hill. It could hamper Republicans as they examine how to regroup and attract new voters after a disheartening election season.
To a greater degree than the Democrats, the Republican Party has struggled with internal divisions for the past few years. But these latest clashes have seemed especially public and vicious.
"It's disappointing to see infighting in the party," said Ryan Williams, a Republican operative and former Romney aide. "It doesn't make us look like we're in a position to challenge the president and hold him accountable to the promises he made."
What's largely causing the dissension? A lack of a clear GOP leader with a single vision for the party.
Had they given Christie a good makeover months before he was the only one capable of giving Obama a run for his money. But they choose a robot instead. Manipulated by party hacks
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Me and Donald Trump will write the United States Military a personal check and pass the hat around so they can afford C-rations and ammunition for about two weeks. Everything will be fine.
Westinghouse said it wants to make a vertical integration an you'll have to pay cash. Trump too lol.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OR...minimum wage should be increased a bit, to allot it to be a living wage. Galt/
Increasing the minimum wage sufficiently to support a family will result in significant inflation.

Let's say the minimum wage is increased from $7.25 to $15.

If you are already making $10 or $12 or $15 per hour, how much should you then be paid?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Correct. The House should have passed "Plan B" as proposed by Speaker Boehner and then refused to negotiate. Just like obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Had they given Christie a good makeover months before he was the only one capable of giving Obama a run for his money. But they choose a robot instead. Manipulated by party hacks
Good thing Republicans ducked the Manchurian Candidate.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Increasing the minimum wage sufficiently to support a family will result in significant inflation.
Let's say the minimum wage is increased from $7.25 to $15.
If you are already making $10 or $12 or $15 per hour, how much should you then be paid?
If minimum wage were 11$-12$ an hour, people (with some SENSE anyway) would be a lot better off...providing the economy DEflated some (as is now) in (some)price areas along with it.

(and then the rest could just be adjusted accordingly)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie doesn't need a make over. He didn't WANT to run for POTUS- this time around. He was ALREADY busy doing a good job, as NJ's governor.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Westinghouse said it wants to make a vertical integration an you'll have to pay cash. Trump too lol.
Bayonets and horses and plenty of them is all the United States Military needs no bullets required.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Bayonets and horses and plenty of them is all the United States Military needs no bullets required.
Yeah-and we can send fwee disaster aid coupons to Berlin to rebuild that wall...or was it for supplies for the air drop relief effort...or..wait..even if was Russia that left all that scrap metal in Afghanistan..we can shew how to recycle it!!!!

(is that yew Mr Reagan??)
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Publish addresses of gun owners?

Free speech?

Ask these folks...

Prison guards threatened...

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9030...
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah-and we can send fwee disaster aid coupons to Berlin to rebuild that wall...or was it for supplies for the air drop relief effort...or..wait..even if was Russia that left all that scrap metal in Afghanistan..we can shew how to recycle it!!!!
(is that yew Mr Reagan??)
Shh! don't blow my cover. President Obama plans to normalize relations with North and South Korea and tear down the DMZ. The fraulines are so nice in Korea. They demand no more rice. Peace talks already in process.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs