Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,821 - 769,840 of 1,079,622 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were in the military you served right alongside gays, you just didn't know it.
I knew one. He never made it through BCT.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death no one can match Pelosi/Democrats in Spending!! When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!!
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner oversaw the largest increase in the national debt of any Treasury secretary in American history, presiding over a $3.7 trillion increase in the debt!! Death Billion sounds like Pocket Change compare to 111th congress!!
That's a ploy your handlers use because they know you don't know any better. You're trying to explain spending with debt, it doesn't work because roughly a third of the debt is intra-agency debt. When a fund like SS has a surplus they have to buy treasury instruments with it. If you sum all the deficits for the entire history of the US it comes out to just over $10 trillion, that other $6 trillion is intra-agency debt. So you see, the level of debt doesn't say sh it about spending in a given period.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nj reeferuser 1"
One more time a liberal loon comes thru as expected. He has no answers except blame Bush. He can point to nothing of note president nobama has accomplished. Well nobama does have some accomplishments, Declining incomes for Americans, more folks on food stamps, crappy GDP growth, higher taxes, forcing American's to buy a product they may not need or want. Pretty lame but exactly what one expects from a person with his hand out.
Peace
KMA
What a dumb slob you are/ still can't figure out anything Obama has done. Well, he accomplised the so-called impossible, winning a 2nd term in the midst of tremendous opposition from the "empire of darkness." You ppl. exist for the sole purpose of starting ignornant shyt. So glad when 2014 comes, your crooked azzes will bite the dust.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Black on white is excellent, artful, topical. White on black..... you'd be arrested for writing such blasphemy.
That's ok, I don't expect any of you nitwits to ever actually know what you're talking about.

Its a given.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text> That incompetent Obama!
My Gawd....an imcompetent man wins a 2nd term. Would you like to recast your opinion....b/c right now you are looking pretty stupid? The reassure you, rethugs and the t'pannie fools are the incompetents.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"brown eyes"
New Years resolutions? Me? As a matter of fact yes. In a few words, continue to piss off "real dumb", "nutsucker", "dumos", etal. so they will continue to lie, dance, dodge and run off their mouths.
Peace
PS: And your New Years resolutions?
Ain't much of a resolution....if anything it'll be futile.
Bite your arse you narcissistic Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowsers! An' you accuse me of towin' the party line. So, um, now it's, "I will give up my sexual inclination when they pry my cold dead hands from around it?" Yeah... I guess I can accept that. Tell me the truth, was you daddy a dairy farmer? Jack-Amish?
LOL, that may well be but it'll be 'me' they pry my hands from.
My father was Army, I was born at Fort Lawton, WA.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think...it all kept white folks employed. You ungrateful sumbytch.
Unemployment for everyone went up though, especially black people. Now the Democrats have them more dependant on the whites than ever. Congrats, you dumb sumbytch!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok, I don't expect any of you nitwits to ever actually know what you're talking about.
Its a given.
I think I don't give a sh!t what you expect.
bob

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly. follow me instagram @ludvrico! i follow back instantly.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a given.
OK - tell everyone to type incoherent things that demonstrate ignorance. Then they will make sense you you Ditzing.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What was your MOS? What years did you serve?
Don't you dare lie to me!
I enlisted the summer of 1968. The rest is nobody's business.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a ploy your handlers use because they know you don't know any better.
Death not a Ploy thatís what our government agencies that track/analysis legislation/Budgets say that the 111th congress/Democrats are the Biggest Spenders in American History!!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death not a Ploy thatís what our government agencies that track/analysis legislation/Budgets say that the 111th congress/Democrats are the Biggest Spenders in American History!!
Actually Reagan was the ONLY President ever in history to increase spending and debt by 186%.
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmmm....mmmmm..... while us po hoodrats is suffering with the cold weather, can barely afford our prescriptions, groceries, gas for da whoopsie, coal for da furnace, mo money out of our checks, rising prices of fruit of da vine, da last thing I wanna see is King Pimp Barry wrapping those huge lying lips around a Hawaiin sno-cone... just like he blowing da cracka's dick...!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Reagan was the ONLY President ever in history to increase spending and debt by 186%.
GhostofRaygun: Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent but not today!!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
Get a life, white folks! Why re you so desperate for black people's attention. You're pathetic and it shows.
It's funny to see so many whites on a black forum. The rejects of white society all bunched up in one. The bottom of the barrel of civilized, educated white folks. You're a laughing stock.
<Cough> Oh, you've got our attention. Like a fly in a bowl of milk.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
Get a life, white folks! Why re you so desperate for black people's attention. You're pathetic and it shows.
It's funny to see so many whites on a black forum. The rejects of white society all bunched up in one. The bottom of the barrel of civilized, educated white folks. You're a laughing stock.
This has never been an AA forum , it has never been a dating sight either but if you hang around a few minutes lily will most likly show up drunk , you might get unlucky.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
VP Joe Biden made short work of "that other guy" in the VP debate.
Only for prissy twits like you who prefer laughing hyenas over reasoned discussion.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
My Gawd....an imcompetent man wins a 2nd term. Would you like to recast your opinion....b/c right now you are looking pretty stupid? The reassure you, rethugs and the t'pannie fools are the incompetents.
Evidently you are one of the ignorant voters who supported the incompetent Obama. Shame on you, dummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 174,595
Abby 7-24 43 min pde 41
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,777
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 2 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didnít Protect ... 2 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 6 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search