Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,761 - 769,780 of 1,083,778 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Get a clue!! Your Beloved Democrats voted WITH GWB to use force IN BOTH WARS! Where did Democrats get their info?? Why it was the same Intel that GWB got his but we hear nothing from you clowns!! Why is that? No WMD's? What the hell do you call nerve agents Saddam used on Iranians and his OWN people as hundreds of thousands died from it? Kool- aid?? IT'S KNOWN FACT THAT HE HAD WMD'S!! What is so hard to understand that?? What did Saddam do with them? Archeologists many years from now will probably find them buried thousands of feet underground or he simply had them shipped off to Syria prior to the war! Take your pick! Regardless!!! Saddam had violated U.N. Resolutions from the First Gulf War and that gave us every right to go back in!
Where do you suppose he got them from? It would'nt be that reagan sold them to him when iraq was at war with iran, would it? That's funny, it's kind of like how the US allows cargo ships of cocaine into the ports & then charges the drug dealers after they've already gotten theirs off top. We supplies km d saddam with the WMDs & then invades his country & slaughter thousands along with saddam & his son's for having them. It's been war in the middle east since the beginning of time. The wars only gets out of control when an outside influence sticks their noses where they dont belong. If we didn't butt in on iraq & iran's war, we would'nt have felt compelled to invade a sovereign nation over weapons we gave them in the 1st place. You don't find it funny that bush 41 was reagans VP & he tried saddams hand soon as he got in office unsuccessfully. Clinton was elected we had no problems. In comes bush 43 along with the same problems bush 41 had. Alot of falsifying & that ushered in a full scale invasion of like I said"a sovereign nation. Oilman in office, we're at war. Non oilman, no wars! Another oilman in office, another war! You starting to get the picture. The dems only voted for it because they were lied to. The valerie plame was just the fall person for bush's failure. Why do you think he was so sure saddam had WMDs? Because his dad was the VP when reagan gave them to saddam. Small history lesson for a big guy!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
She even thinks you're an idiot on hagel, son.
An idiot like you would want to start a typo "war". Correcting your typos would take all day.
Show me where she said any such thing, nitwit!!

Caught you in yet another lie.

Lily, come put this mutt back in his place!!

BTW, it wasn't a 'typo', it was a misuse of the word 'your'.

Gawd, you're dumb!!
dem for real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Mitt Rmoney and his legions of dirty Mormons bussing down to CA to fight the gay marriage bill!!
BTW, how badly did Rmoney lose in CA??
romney did better than mccain in california but republicans in that particular state only get one vote out 3! So their chances of turning california a red state are fairly slim.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> My first real job (an actual weekly paycheck) I got paid minimum wage of $1.85. That was when $5 would buy you two gallons of gas, a pack of smokes, and two quarts of beer with change left over. You libtards and your feel good policies never ever take in he real world consequences of your actions. Raising the debt limit twice went a long way in causing the mess we are in and now you dumbasses want to double down. God we are so screwed.
My goodness Bill Clinton had a huge budget surplus when he left office. The wealthiest Americans got huge tax breaks under the Bush administration Then two wars,only time in history of the United States taxes weren't increased during war-time. You cannot put war expenditures on a credit card then cry about a fiscal budget problem. I even think I recall President Clinton on television stating he did't feel right accepting such a huge tax return. He might have stated I would like to return my share to the Internal Revenue Service.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd, you're dumb!!
I can't help with your comprehension problem, son.

You keep begging for lily's help. Poor kid.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Banana peppers stuffed with sausage bake in the oven with spaghetti sauce. Man!!! Sometimes I even surprise myself!!!
dem for real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another libtard who has no clue.
clues is what you lack of flack.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you reinvest dividends or not, you must pay taxes on them as income.
So what does that have to do with cutting your tax liability??
The only thing that does that, are tax advantaged securities, like MLP's or Royalties, which classify payouts as mostly 'return of capital' or offer depreciation and depletion allowences.
Back to the original point. If you're in for the long term, and you're convinced that the market will tank, wouldn't it be wiser to sit on the sidelines, and buy in after a major correction?? Ov course it would.
All you've proven is that yu are not convinced the market will crash. If you were, you wouldn't put your money at risk.
Esp. with your convictions about Obama.
They are qualified dividends. I have taken every legal means to cut my taxes to the bone. Wasn't just talking about dividends.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness Bill Clinton had a huge budget surplus when he left office. The wealthiest Americans got huge tax breaks under the Bush administration Then two wars,only time in history of the United States taxes weren't increased during war-time. You cannot put war expenditures on a credit card then cry about a fiscal budget problem. I even think I recall President Clinton on television stating he did't feel right accepting such a huge tax return. He might have stated I would like to return my share to the Internal Revenue Service.
No he didn't. I wish you libtards would quit spreading that lie. The Bush tax rates not cuts gave back to every taxpayer under $250,000 a total of $1.6 trillion. Over $250,000 got a total of $600 billion. Now who broke the bank the rich or the poor? Yeah if you libtards had your way there would be a black flag hanging over the White House. Problem is you libtards would be the first ones they would kill. Useful idiots I believe someone once called you. But he didn't did he?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

The Obama Timeline, Can It All Have 'Just Happened'?

Consider the Obama-related 'coincidences':

Obama just happened to know 60s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father just happened to be Thomas Ayers, who just happened to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who just happened to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who just happened to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama just happened to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who just happened to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which just happened to manage public housing in Chicago, which just happened to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which just happened not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually just happened to require demolition.

Valerie Jarrett also just happened to work for the city of Chicago, and just happened to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Obama), who just happened to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also just happened to work, and where Barack Obama just happened to get a summer job.

Bernardine Dohrn just happened to be married to William Ayers, with whom she just happened to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who just happened to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour just happened to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour just happened to be financial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who just happened to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama just happened to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who just happened to have been the attorney for Malcolm X, who just happened to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who just happened to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who just happened to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya...

READ MORE:

http://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/2012/12/3...
The Lancet

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The Lancer

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

The Lancet wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L ancet_surveys_of_Iraq_War_casu alties
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_war
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No he didn't. I wish you libtards would quit spreading that lie. The Bush tax rates not cuts gave back to every taxpayer under $250,000 a total of $1.6 trillion. Over $250,000 got a total of $600 billion. Now who broke the bank the rich or the poor? Yeah if you libtards had your way there would be a black flag hanging over the White House. Problem is you libtards would be the first ones they would kill. Useful idiots I believe someone once called you. But he didn't did he?
You conservative extremist watch 60 minutes or 20/20 occasionally. President Bill Clinton does not like lie about his taxes unlike Romney and his binders full of women and Spainish Armada plans for the United States Navy. Old Glory will always fly over the White House you just don't like a President of mixed race. I am mixed race myself. Mostly Indian some Irish etc.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You conservative extremist watch 60 minutes or 20/20 occasionally. President Bill Clinton does not like lie about his taxes unlike Romney and his binders full of women and Spainish Armada plans for the United States Navy. Old Glory will always fly over the White House you just don't like a President of mixed race. I am mixed race myself. Mostly Indian some Irish etc.
That is total bunk. It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with irresponsible policies. Get a clue. If you are weak minded and believe it's about race, then you have just proven you are prey for the left.

Good luck!
The Lancet

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No he didn't. I wish you libtards would quit spreading that lie. The Bush tax rates not cuts gave back to every taxpayer under $250,000 a total of $1.6 trillion. Over $250,000 got a total of $600 billion. Now who broke the bank the rich or the poor? Yeah if you libtards had your way there would be a black flag hanging over the White House. Problem is you libtards would be the first ones they would kill. Useful idiots I believe someone once called you. But he didn't did he?
To be fair the "rich" broke the bank. The "poor" have never been good at math or predicting the future beyond a few days. But, in reality, the word, "rich," doesn't really apply since many of the actual bank-breakers were and are far from rich. Let's substitute the word, "greedy," shall we? When the mechanics of the world's economy are reduced to a process of shearing the poor occasionally for their wool and other byproducts, one is inclined to forget that actually killing the poor will, ultimately, have a bad effect on the income of the predators. In hindsight it's probably better to cultivate and reward the poor occasionally so they'll grow their fur out and you can shear them again. The recent fiscal problems seem to stem from the youthful exuberance of a new generation of predators being turned loose in the field to practice hunting by their dads. Those rascals, they accidentally killed so many and so well it may well turn out to have been a cataclysmic event for them causing a dearth in predation and a spurt in the growth of the poor. Unintended consequences and all that, eh, what? Simply allowing the "Bush tax cuts" would go a long way towards helping the world's economy. In fact, the rich need the poor to have at least a little money or their thoughts turn to eating the rich. Now, here's what's called for, the rich need to select a champion, and the poor need to select a champion. Then a day must be chosen and citizens of the world will tune in on cable to watch a fight to the death. Whoever wins gets to pick whichever show we all watch on TV tonight. Oh! One more thing. the champions need to be women and they fight naked.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
SInce the gay lobbyists are so concerned about who is going to be secretary of <toothless> defense, why don't the y just take over the nomination? I mean, if given enough time they should be able to find someone they would approve of??
Also, if we saw gay groups actually SUPPORT the military more (you can disagree with their policies, I do), why don't we see more o them joining ion to try to change it from the inside?? I mean it is all clear to come out now, right? I cannot imagine a normal GI of today openly harassing anyone for their sexual orientation. What is inside his head is his only. Even the government cannot alter brain circuitry (yet).
I find it difficult to believe gays join the military for the same reasons normal people do but the aversion to deviant behavior is just as strong as ever. Now, however, one would be severely punished for expressing this natural aversion. I wonder if gay soldiers are reprimanded for lingering in the showers or hitting on norms?
The Lancet

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Oops! Yet another clone. Well, let's see what we can do to make this interesting at least. Please excuse me, I need to go and refresh the facts for a moment...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd, you're dumb!!
He's a moran. Looking for attention.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

The Lancet wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair the "rich" broke the bank. The "poor" have never been good at math or predicting the future beyond a few days. But, in reality, the word, "rich," doesn't really apply since many of the actual bank-breakers were and are far from rich. Let's substitute the word, "greedy," shall we? When the mechanics of the world's economy are reduced to a process of shearing the poor occasionally for their wool and other byproducts, one is inclined to forget that actually killing the poor will, ultimately, have a bad effect on the income of the predators. In hindsight it's probably better to cultivate and reward the poor occasionally so they'll grow their fur out and you can shear them again. The recent fiscal problems seem to stem from the youthful exuberance of a new generation of predators being turned loose in the field to practice hunting by their dads. Those rascals, they accidentally killed so many and so well it may well turn out to have been a cataclysmic event for them causing a dearth in predation and a spurt in the growth of the poor. Unintended consequences and all that, eh, what? Simply allowing the "Bush tax cuts" would go a long way towards helping the world's economy. In fact, the rich need the poor to have at least a little money or their thoughts turn to eating the rich. Now, here's what's called for, the rich need to select a champion, and the poor need to select a champion. Then a day must be chosen and citizens of the world will tune in on cable to watch a fight to the death. Whoever wins gets to pick whichever show we all watch on TV tonight. Oh! One more thing. the champions need to be women and they fight naked.
That has to come close to the biggest pile of horse squeeze ever posted on here. That takes some doing but you managed to pull it off.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to believe gays join the military for the same reasons normal people do but the aversion to deviant behavior is just as strong as ever. Now, however, one would be severely punished for expressing this natural aversion. I wonder if gay soldiers are reprimanded for lingering in the showers or hitting on norms?
Why do you think gays join the military? Why do so called "normal" people join the military? What if straight soldiers have gay sex while in the military for lack of a woman, like in prison?
Would you call Stephen Green normal? Remember him in Iraq? Raped that 13 year old in front of her family and then massacred all of them?
You're an idiot. Gay men are men just like you, you just focus on the sex as if that's all there is to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 41 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 43 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters