Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,701 - 769,720 of 1,100,463 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834179 Jan 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagel's a Republiclown!!
What did you expect, airhead??
You're all a bunch of bigots.
Which has nothing to do with Sec. of Defense.
Obama again proves he can work with the opposition!!
Just as he and your hero, Chris Christie did!!
Just as he and John Huntsman did!!
Obama is bipartisan, unlike you nitwits who hate everyone and everything.
BTW, Hagel is also a War hero.
Even you draft dodgers should respect that.
Curious as to why he wants Hagel, but regarding the anti gay comments; well he was running for office in a red state, he had to pander. He was openly against the Iraq war which makes him okay in my book, it took a lot of guts to stand up to his party on that.
DADT is gone with the wind and it's not coming back and I highly doubt that the President would want him if he were rampantly anti gay and wanted to make any changes in that regard.
The only thing about Hagel was his involvement with the voting machines.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#834180 Jan 5, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04/ex-burgl...

Looks like the "journalists" that decided to publicly intimidate legal gun owners may see the other end of a cell if something happens.

Anyone that gets injured as a consequence of this has a perfect opportunity to file lawsuit against paper and accessories, holding main man who decided to do this accountable.

Wait, it gets even better. In case of homicide with one of the weapons they identified, I can see a smart prosecution in some states ask for extradition and a felony murder conviction.

One thing is for sure. These people must now deeply regret what they did. Too bad.. Make a prayer that none of these people suffer due to your stupidity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#834181 Jan 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she's completely nude in this film! Has a great body, don't know how old she is but she's in super shape! It was an interesting and poignant film.
She is around 50 but don't know how old she was in the movie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834182 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's now over 60,000.
It's horrible, I saw the pictures. But, it's not our fight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#834183 Jan 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Victory?? What a stupid thing to say.
Prove that.
Where was the "Victory in Iraq" Parade?? Y'know, like "Victory over Japan", or VJ day in 1945??
We signed an agreement to leave Iraq without any sort of victory, you useless sockpuppet!!
Bush was humiliated by the Iraqi's, you moonbat!!
Remember he said we'd leave whe the Generals asid it was ok to?? And not a 'Date Certain'??
Well, moonbat, that'e exactly what Bush did. Cave to the Iraqi's and sign an agreement to leave Iraq ON A DATE CERTAIN.
Guess what nitwit, Bush threw his Generals under the bus and signed a surrender treaty with Iraq
----------
""The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: "Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq") was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.""
----------
With your level of mediocrity, it's no wonder Goober and the rest of your sockpuppet family is so retarded!!
Are you talking about the war Obama continues even into his second term? Yes, I thought so hypocrite. Thanks for the comment from the peanut gallery. It's nice to see a polictcal class hypocrite make a fool of himself, which you do quite well every day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem for real

El Monte, CA

#834184 Jan 5, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Good morning fellow debaters any New Years resolutions.
YES! TO KEEP REPUBLICANS AS MINORITIES IN EVERY GOVERNMENT JOB.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#834185 Jan 5, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an under-the-table gift to the UAW.
SInce the gay lobbyists are so concerned about who is going to be secretary of <toothless> defense, why don't the y just take over the nomination? I mean, if given enough time they should be able to find someone they would approve of??

Also, if we saw gay groups actually SUPPORT the military more (you can disagree with their policies, I do), why don't we see more o them joining ion to try to change it from the inside?? I mean it is all clear to come out now, right? I cannot imagine a normal GI of today openly harassing anyone for their sexual orientation. What is inside his head is his only. Even the government cannot alter brain circuitry (yet).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#834186 Jan 5, 2013
Helen Hunt was born June 15th 1963.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834187 Jan 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
California also lets you guys get married
Patrick is wrong again.

Proposition 8, approved by the voters in a landslide, amended the California Constitution to prohibit homosexual marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834188 Jan 5, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
Why are these white racists on a African American, black forum. What's wrong with their own forum. Are they not good enough to be on a white forum. Are they considered trash by the actual real educated normal white folks. Seems odd to be devoting every waking minute on a black forum, unless you're mentally ill. Just saying!
This ain't no African-American thread, boy, although you may be accessing it through a black racist forum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#834189 Jan 5, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Fun!
With Demcorats!
Jerry Springer
Democrat
Gubernatorial Nominee in Ohio
Paid for hookers with check
Career halted.
Everybody knows about what to expect from liberal politicians, IMHO so let us leave this alone. First of all, it will only make them support the candidate more and them see him more likable. Secondly, it takes attention away from real stuff.

I personally see nothing wrong with paying for sex. I have never done it, but I haven't shot heroin either. Doesn't mean I will deny others to do so.

Still, the main point it that it takes away all the attention over what they REALLY are doing. To say it simple, I would rather Obama get some head in the oval office by an intern than see the guy scheme how to take our guns, raise taxes and sign order to kill US citizen without trial.

If an overdose of illicit head is all we can go after liberals for, we re giving them what they want. Leave it be....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem for real

El Monte, CA

#834190 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah let's raise it to ten dollars an hour and put another million poor people out of work. You libtards just don't have a clue do you?
raising the minimum wage to 10 dlls. An hour could bring more financial prosperity on low income and middle class workers boosting the economy on spending nessesities for families, since president obama didn't raise taxes on small bussinesses that should make up for the difference to raise up the minimum wage.
You're an idiot!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834191 Jan 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious as to why he wants Hagel
Needs at least one competent person in his Cabinet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#834192 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah let's raise it to ten dollars an hour and put another million poor people out of work. You libtards just don't have a clue do you?
No it should be $1.65 an hour with no opportunities to climb up the ladder to success and no health benefits. You radical conservatives are always correct.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#834193 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The market has dropped sharply every time they have stopped printing money the last 3 years. It will do so again. I don't play the market. I invest long term for dividends which are now being reinvested instead of being sent to me. I have cut my tax liability to the very minimum.
Whether you reinvest dividends or not, you must pay taxes on them as income.

So what does that have to do with cutting your tax liability??

The only thing that does that, are tax advantaged securities, like MLP's or Royalties, which classify payouts as mostly 'return of capital' or offer depreciation and depletion allowences.

Back to the original point. If you're in for the long term, and you're convinced that the market will tank, wouldn't it be wiser to sit on the sidelines, and buy in after a major correction?? Ov course it would.

All you've proven is that yu are not convinced the market will crash. If you were, you wouldn't put your money at risk.

Esp. with your convictions about Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#834194 Jan 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush who? is he some famous economist?
No, a famous talk show expert. Not one of my super-heroes, but I think history (current) has proven (and still is) that "experts" in economy are about as accurate and able to handle their field as our peace prize winning president is to handle wars.

These are also the same "experts" that now print more dollars to buy OUR OWN treasury bonds in order to buy up our own debt. And now they are talking about a coinage with Platinum to bypass debt ceiling.

you liberals are BRILLIANT. I prefer ANY amateur in ANY field to ANY liberal expert in HIS field.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#834195 Jan 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Needs at least one competent person in his Cabinet?
VP Joe Biden made short work of "that other guy" in the VP debate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#834196 Jan 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
When your useless son moves out of your basement, will your stupidity go with him??
Belligerent already, huh? No wonder you want lily to backup your lies. You want your fellow topix drunk to get your back. To bad she thinks your sick in the head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#834197 Jan 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the war Obama continues even into his second term? Yes, I thought so hypocrite. Thanks for the comment from the peanut gallery. It's nice to see a polictcal class hypocrite make a fool of himself, which you do quite well every day.
You're confused again, moonbat!!

All combat troops left Itaq on the date Bush agreed to. DUH

You're thinking of Afganistan, which is a seperate nation.

Glad I could correct your ignorance.

You're such a mediocrity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#834198 Jan 5, 2013
dem for real wrote:
<quoted text> YES! TO KEEP REPUBLICANS AS MINORITIES IN EVERY GOVERNMENT JOB.
Sounds like a good plan to me. Democrat myself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min newpoly 1,908
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min greenwichvillage 97,937
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Posted Response 49,533
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min LRS 177,406
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min danetoo 68,376
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr Facts4USA 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr tsheridan 3
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••