Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#834254 Jan 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>These mutts are freakin clueless lily, they hear the word soldier and all they see is some combat guy, infantry, artillery, armored, engineers etc.
The military has almost every sort of job that we find in civilian life__and they certainly don't all take showers together. Military occupation specialties (MOS) cover the gamut__clerks, dental assistants, mechanics, cooks you name it and there is probably an enlisted man/woman performing that job. Same with officers, not everyone goes to the field most don't__the ratio during my era was about one in five__it's probably two in five now for the so called rear echelon is far more exposed than ever before.
Yeah pal, 95% of the world is clueless and 5% have all the answers. If gays want to be in the military they should have their own division, maybe the "Big Pink One" or the "Screaming Seagulls". No pretense, no curiosity, no black eyes.
Were you a rear admiral?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#834255 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No he didn't. I wish you libtards would quit spreading that lie. The Bush tax rates not cuts gave back to every taxpayer under $250,000 a total of $1.6 trillion. Over $250,000 got a total of $600 billion. Now who broke the bank the rich or the poor? Yeah if you libtards had your way there would be a black flag hanging over the White House. Problem is you libtards would be the first ones they would kill. Useful idiots I believe someone once called you. But he didn't did he?
I love it.

You & your buddies go out to eat & split the tab.

6 of them, including Flack, pay $20 each & 3 pay 30$.

Flack says that's not fair because the guys paying $20 paid a total of $120.00 & the guys paying $30 only paid $90.00.

You Flacktards are sooooooooooooo stupid.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#834256 Jan 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is, that's why spending is up over $300 billion since the teabaggers took the House.
That freaks verbiage has a familiar ring to it lol.

I quit reading at courageous.

That's about the least courageous group in memory___"we are the tea-we are the people" the oldsters couldn't even write their own song__had to steal it too.

Dick Armey claims the movement died__probably his first true statement since at least 2008.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#834257 Jan 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is, that's why spending is up over $300 billion since the teabaggers took the House.
Death no one can match Pelosi/Democrats in Spending!! When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!!
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner oversaw the largest increase in the national debt of any Treasury secretary in American history, presiding over a $3.7 trillion increase in the debt!! Death Billion sounds like Pocket Change compare to 111th congress!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#834258 Jan 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you object to a violent black racist film?
The violence was excessive but an otherwise excellent movie. Great soundtrack. Tarantino accomplished what he was shooting for.

Loysville, PA

#834259 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No he didn't. I wish you libtards would quit spreading that lie. The Bush tax rates not cuts gave back to every taxpayer under $250,000 a total of $1.6 trillion. Over $250,000 got a total of $600 billion. Now who broke the bank the rich or the poor? Yeah if you libtards had your way there would be a black flag hanging over the White House. Problem is you libtards would be the first ones they would kill. Useful idiots I believe someone once called you. But he didn't did he?
Flack has 3 of his friends over & they ate all of his wife's cupcakes she made. Flack ate 9 & the others had 5 each.

She came home & was mad. All 24 of her cakes were gone.

Flack jumped up & cried out " Not my fault, I only ate 9, those guys were pigs & ate 15".

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#834260 Jan 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think gays join the military? Why do so called "normal" people join the military? What if straight soldiers have gay sex while in the military for lack of a woman, like in prison?
Would you call Stephen Green normal? Remember him in Iraq? Raped that 13 year old in front of her family and then massacred all of them?
You're an idiot. Gay men are men just like you, you just focus on the sex as if that's all there is to it.
What is the difference between a gay man and a normal one? As far as I can tell it's their sexual inclination. Like you do with gun control, you base your opinions on what crooks, wackos and deviants do. You're only 180 degrees out.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#834261 Jan 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it.
You & your buddies go out to eat & split the tab.
6 of them, including Flack, pay $20 each & 3 pay 30$.
Flack says that's not fair because the guys paying $20 paid a total of $120.00 & the guys paying $30 only paid $90.00.
You Flacktards are sooooooooooooo stupid.
You're dumber than dirt.

Location hidden

#834262 Jan 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as is both parties had equal issues to deal with. You fake libertarians don't fool anyone.
Bullshlit girly-man, Bush concocted the "war" on terror. The Mossad has been killing terrorists with impunity all over the world for 60 years, why didn't he ask them how to get OBL if he didn't think we were up to the task?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#834263 Jan 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack has 3 of his friends over & they ate all of his wife's cupcakes she made. Flack ate 9 & the others had 5 each.
She came home & was mad. All 24 of her cakes were gone.
Flack jumped up & cried out " Not my fault, I only ate 9, those guys were pigs & ate 15".
Continuing to prove my point.

Loysville, PA

#834264 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah let's raise it to ten dollars an hour and put another million poor people out of work. You libtards just don't have a clue do you?
I understand.

Notice how a family of 4 can have both parents working full time at minimum wage & not make enough to pay income tax & then Flacktards call them moochers.

Location hidden

#834265 Jan 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"brown eyes"
New Years resolutions? Me? As a matter of fact yes. In a few words, continue to piss off "real dumb", "nutsucker", "dumos", etal. so they will continue to lie, dance, dodge and run off their mouths.
Peace
PS: And your New Years resolutions?
Ha!

You'll need some better ammo to piss somebody off there Goober.

Loysville, PA

#834266 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Continuing to prove my point.
Your argument about the tax cuts being bent toward the middle class & lower because that part was more than the total for the wealthy even though they had a higher percentage point reduction along with dividend & capital gains slashed is the same logic.

I guess you are calling yourself stupid.

Location hidden

#834267 Jan 5, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah pal, 95% of the world is clueless and 5% have all the answers. If gays want to be in the military they should have their own division, maybe the "Big Pink One" or the "Screaming Seagulls". No pretense, no curiosity, no black eyes.
Were you a rear admiral?
If you were in the military you served right alongside gays, you just didn't know it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#834268 Jan 5, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you a rear admiral?
What was your MOS? What years did you serve?

Don't you dare lie to me!
1x2wins

Kazanlak, Bulgaria

#834269 Jan 5, 2013
NEW: Betting http://www.1x2wins.com/ , with a little help from us, you make money from home.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#834270 Jan 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death no one can match Pelosi/Democrats in Spending!! When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!!
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner oversaw the largest increase in the national debt of any Treasury secretary in American history, presiding over a $3.7 trillion increase in the debt!! Death Billion sounds like Pocket Change compare to 111th congress!!
Just think...it all kept white folks employed. You ungrateful sumbytch.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#834271 Jan 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The violence was excessive but an otherwise excellent movie. Great soundtrack. Tarantino accomplished what he was shooting for.
Black on white is excellent, artful, topical. White on black..... you'd be arrested for writing such blasphemy.
Satan

Germany

#834272 Jan 5, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between a gay man and a normal one? As far as I can tell it's their sexual inclination. Like you do with gun control, you base your opinions on what crooks, wackos and deviants do. You're only 180 degrees out.
Wowsers! An' you accuse me of towin' the party line. So, um, now it's, "I will give up my sexual inclination when they pry my cold dead hands from around it?" Yeah... I guess I can accept that. Tell me the truth, was you daddy a dairy farmer? Jack-Amish?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#834273 Jan 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were in the military you served right alongside gays, you just didn't know it.
I knew one. He never made it through BCT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min KiMare 50,776
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,678
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]