Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#834303 Jan 5, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
As President Obama says proceed, so go ahead GOPers make a fool of yourselves to these Democratic debaters. Virginia has Universities that has forgot more than the smartest Republicans will ever learn.
Proceed indeed , obama already pushing to raise the debt limit again .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#834304 Jan 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death not a Ploy thatís what our government agencies that track/analysis legislation/Budgets say that the 111th congress/Democrats are the Biggest Spenders in American History!!
Like I said, you don't understand it. That's why your handlers can bamboozle you. Don't you hate being handled like that? I know I would hate the bastards if I found out they were intentionally misleading me.

111th Congress spent $6.97 trillion

112th Congress spent $7.4 trillion

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Historic...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#834305 Jan 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We have become a voyeuristic society that thinks we have the right to know everything; neighbors spying on neighbors, looking up info on everyone they meet; the latest news here: a $100 bonus to report an impaired driver. Soon there will be a law against texting and driving; another reason for the police to pull people over. It's sickening.
Regarding the gun owners info being published; who does that serve?
It's like a roadmap for the gun thieves.
"silly"
Tell driving while texting is a silly law to the parents of a 17 year old girl died at the hand of driver who was texting at the time of accident. The driver has been charged with manslaughter.
Peace

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#834306 Jan 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks in the LGBTQ community are pissed off at Obama because he refuses to come out of the closet.
"Only for prissy twits like you who prefer laughing hyenas over reasoned discussion."

har
har
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#834307 Jan 5, 2013
WH / Obama....

Working on gun laws...

Gotta do something to keep the foodstampers focus OFF the economy...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834310 Jan 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a ploy your handlers use because they know you don't know any better. You're trying to explain spending with debt, it doesn't work because roughly a third of the debt is intra-agency debt. When a fund like SS has a surplus they have to buy treasury instruments with it. If you sum all the deficits for the entire history of the US it comes out to just over $10 trillion, that other $6 trillion is intra-agency debt. So you see, the level of debt doesn't say sh it about spending in a given period.
New Libertarian platform..."debt does not matter"

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#834311 Jan 5, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Reagan was the ONLY President ever in history to increase spending and debt by 186%.
Don't tell them that, he is the Teabagger's & Republicans Messiah. A myth they created that is totally based on this "filter down" expression. We all know how well that worked, it shrank the 10%'rs down to 4%'rs and it's the model they still use. It filters alright only in reverse to what they publicly state.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#834312 Jan 5, 2013
pens_make_us_dum wrote:
WH / Obama....
Working on gun laws...
Gotta do something to keep the foodstampers focus OFF the economy...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-...
Thats a first ,I mean he is working on the wrong thing ,but he's working.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#834313 Jan 5, 2013
NBCs David Gregory and his high capacity magazine...

NO ARREST...

Meanwhile...

"...at least 105 individuals who, unlike Mr. Gregory, were arrested in 2012 for having a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds."

We have ENOUGH gun laws...enforce the ones on the books...LIBERALS...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...

Spokane, WA

#834314 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're dumber than dirt.
"flack"
You give "real dumb" far to much credit.
Peace
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#834315 Jan 5, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
Still crying on a black forum. Lol
How many blacks are on this forum ? Not every uninformed , liberal slacker is black dumbass , there are a lot of brown ones too.

Spokane, WA

#834316 Jan 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
You'll need some better ammo to piss somebody off there Goober.
"dumos"
I have no problem pissing you off, you lie, dodge, dance and run off your mouth in every post you offer.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834317 Jan 5, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Over the slope I say the United States Military will understand. They have credit at the px.
I yeard the px sayz it caint afferd no'mo wooden nickels an it caint take givverment EBT cawds...dats Duh big pwoblem alweady deez dayz

CAP, CURB, BALANCE, B-U-D-G-E-T and live within the means-the economy (and the FUTURE economy) demands it again!

Location hidden

#834318 Jan 5, 2013
Is it time to Get rid of the windmills and Chevy Volts...

"Keystone Pipeline Clears a Big Hurdle in Nebraska"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#834319 Jan 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Tell driving while texting is a silly law to the parents of a 17 year old girl died at the hand of driver who was texting at the time of accident. The driver has been charged with manslaughter.
Peace
Europe and most everywhere else have had these laws for years. Any handheld electronic device while driving can result in heavy fine or in some case loss of lic. The best road sign warning of texting while driving and being caught either on camera or seen. Is displayed in a large sign: "Drive n text ub next"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrubuky/2533252...

Location hidden

#834320 Jan 5, 2013
Thanks LIberals...

Obamacare fallout...

'...Less Hiring in 2013...'

"Many businesses plan to bring on more part-time workers next year, trim the hours of full-time employees or curtail hiring because of the new health care law, human resource firms say..."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
BETHUNE WARRICK DEB WALMT

Colorado Springs, CO

#834322 Jan 5, 2013
Kay From NN wrote:
God doesn't make mistakes!!!!!!!!!!
ANIMAL CRUELTY. FINE AND INPRISIONMENT. DEBRA AND CHRISTINA, WITH STOLEN GOODS.STOLE ALL FROM YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI ESQ, LADY
FIRE THEM
DEBRA WARRICK, BETHUNE, CAUGHT STEALING FROM YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI, ESQ FR THE STATE OF VIRGINIA., AND ON HER FATHER SIDE 'LADY' THE FAMILY GOES BACK TO 1010, CRUSADES, KNIGHTS, LORDS, AND LADIES, W/KING RICHARD.
DEBRA AND CHRISTINE ANDERSON JEALOUS, ENVY, AND STOLE MUCH FROM YVETTE, UKRAINE CLOTHES, JEWLERY, FOOD, COSMETICS, WATCHES, PURSES, WITH A TASLE, COST OF PURSE OVER 300 DOLLARS, DEB RA NOR HER FAMILY, NOR CHRISTINE A COULD NEVER AFORD. WE
AWAITED FOR HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE, AND OR GO TO CHURCH, ST GABRIELA 80920.
DEBRA AND CHRISTINE ARE ATHESIST., THEY BELIEVE IN 'THOU SHALT CAN STEAL, AND THEY ARE OTHER AC MOVEMENTS.
DEBRA IS AN ALCOHOLIC AND GAMBLER, THAT IS TRYING TO SUBSIDISE HER ADDICTION OF DECADES.
DEBRA 'I WANT TO LEAVE A LEGACY TO MY FAMILY, AND STEAL AND I GAVE THEM YVETTE THINGS FOR XMAS, AND KEPTED SOME'
DEBRA I AM INSULTED BY THE STATEMENT 'APPLE DOES NOT FALL TOO FAR FROM THE TREE, I DID NOT KNOW THAT IS HISTORICAL STATEMENT.'
DEBRA 'I KNOW YVETTE IS EDUCATED, BUT I AM SO JEALOUS, I WANT ALL SHE HAS, AND WOULD HAVE STOLEN ALL IF SHE STAYED IN THE HOUSE.'
USA WALMART 80920 STOLE FR YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI (DEBRA &CHRISTINE WANTED PD)
CHRISTINE AND I MAKE HER BELIEVE THT WE WALK THE DOG THRU THE GARAGE, AND DOUBLE BACK TO SEE IF SHE IS NEAR US., I/DEBRA STOLE ALL HER UNDERWEAR, AND UKRAINE UN, AND CAMOSOLES, I LOVE THEM....SHE CAN BUY MORE AND I WILL STEAL MORE AND MORE AND MORE.....'
DEBRA
BETHUNE/WARRICK
WALMART WOODMEN ROAD EAST, 5550 COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920
I WORK IN FABRICS., STOLE HER GOLD UPOLSTERY MATERIAL OVER 800 DOLLARS., I LOVE TO STEAL.
CRIMINALS IN WALMART EMPLOYED FOR DECADES STEAL STORE AND ACQUAINTANCES FIRE
I HAVE STOLEN FROM W3ALMART FABRIC, HERE IS A THREAD, THERE, AND CLOTHES CHANGE THE PRICE I AM THE BEST STEALER OF WALMART EMPLOYEE.
CRIMINAL DEB RA BETHUNE WALMART EAST WOODMEN RD COLORADO SPRINGS
WALMART EMPLOYEE CRIMINAL DEBRA BETHUNE TELLS ALL
DEBRA B ETHUNE WALMART EMPLOYEE STEAL MUCH OF YVETTE A MARION DICAMPLI STUFF
WALMART WOODMEN ROAD EAST, 5550 THIEVES DEBRA WARRICK/BETHUNE CHRISTINE ANDERSON
WE EVEN STOLE TWO BLOUSE WITH UKRAINE PATTERN, AND STYLE SHE/YVETTE WORE WITH HER BROWN SKIRT., FUNNY
UGLY AMERICANS DEBRA BETHUNE AND CHRISTINE ANDERSON WALMART USA THIEVES
CHRISTINE A AND DEBRA BETHUNE CAUGHT IN BED TOGETHER, WE ARE IN LOVE
'MY DADDIE DIED AND DEBRA BETHUNE THERE FOR ME 4 LOVE' CHRISTINE ANDERSTON
COLIORADO POLICE DEPT STILL UNABLE TO APREHEND DEBRA BETHUNE CHRISTINE ANDERSON
'IM ALPHA W/DOG BITE EAR AND HITS SHOWS THAT I DEBRA THE BEAST' I AM SO ABUSIVE
'MY DADDIE BEAT ME UP FOR YEARS AND DEBRA BETHUNE UNDERSTANDS'CHRISTINE A
DEBRA BITES DOG EAR AND HITS YVETTES DOG, AND I KICKED HER W/DOOR SO FUN ABUSE
BETHUNE
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834323 Jan 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
Notice how a family of 4 can have both parents working full time at minimum wage & not make enough to pay income tax & then Flacktards call them moochers.
People who lack the ability to earn more than minimum wage should not start a family until they upgrade their skills.
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#834324 Jan 5, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Proceed indeed , obama already pushing to raise the debt limit again .
You have been mis-informed he plans to lower the taxes and raise the length of ladies skirts. LOL Mini-skirt style just as they do in Europe.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#834325 Jan 5, 2013
The Republican Party seems as divided and angry as ever.

Infighting has penetrated the highest levels of the House GOP leadership. Long-standing geographic tensions have increased, pitting endangered Northeastern Republicans against their colleagues from other parts of the country. Enraged tea party leaders are threatening to knock off dozens of Republicans who supported a measure that raised taxes on the nation's highest earners.

"People are mad as hell. I'm right there with them," Amy Kremer, chairman of the Tea Party Express, said late last week, declaring that she has "no confidence" in the party her members typically support. Her remarks came after GOP lawmakers agreed to higher taxes but no broad spending cuts as part of a deal to avert the "fiscal cliff."

"Anybody that voted `yes' in the House should be concerned" about primary challenges in 2014, she said.

At the same time, one of the GOP's most popular voices, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, blasted his party's "toxic internal politics" after House Republicans initially declined to approve disaster relief for victims of Superstorm Sandy. He said it was "disgusting to watch" their actions and he faulted the GOP's most powerful elected official, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.

The GOP's internal struggles to figure out what it wants to be were painfully exposed after Mitt Romney's loss to President Barack Obama on Nov. 6, but they have exploded in recent days. The fallout could extend well beyond the party's ability to win policy battles on Capitol Hill. It could hamper Republicans as they examine how to regroup and attract new voters after a disheartening election season.

To a greater degree than the Democrats, the Republican Party has struggled with internal divisions for the past few years. But these latest clashes have seemed especially public and vicious.

"It's disappointing to see infighting in the party," said Ryan Williams, a Republican operative and former Romney aide. "It doesn't make us look like we're in a position to challenge the president and hold him accountable to the promises he made."

What's largely causing the dissension? A lack of a clear GOP leader with a single vision for the party.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/05/repu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 6 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 7 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 11 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]