Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,641 - 769,660 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834115 Jan 5, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again with the teabagger garbage again. You clowns are stuck on that word for some odd ball reason. Do you even know what the courageous Tea Party is all about? It's obvious you don't!!!
Iíll tell you since you have no clue.
Itís about a balanced budget, fiscal responsibility, more open government (something we have not seen from you Savior in Thief) and less taxes (which should not affect you as you and almost 50 percent of Americans pay no income tax what-so-ever.)
HERE HERE! And the PROOF (as in NO need of "sealed records" to go with it!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834116 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Here we go again with the teabagger garbage again. You clowns are stuck on that word for some odd ball reason. Do you even know what the courageous Tea Party is all about? It's obvious you don't!!!
Itís about a balanced budget, fiscal responsibility, more open government (something we have not seen from you Savior in Thief) and less taxes (which should not affect you as you and almost 50 percent of Americans pay no income tax what-so-ever.)
Black and white skunk sign at Kansas TEA Party rally was not funny, referring to President Obama. Pushing the envelope I say close to being a racist sign.
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834118 Jan 5, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Black and white skunk sign at Kansas TEA Party rally was not funny, referring to President Obama. Pushing the envelope I say close to being a racist sign.
Prove it!! Here we go again with the teabagger garbage again. You clowns are stuck on that word for some odd ball reason. Do you even know what the courageous Tea Party is all about? It's obvious you don't!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834119 Jan 5, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>do you consider the blacks that disagree with your views as racist as well, or is there another word you use to show your hate for them?
Huh?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834120 Jan 5, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Black and white skunk sign at Kansas TEA Party rally was not funny, referring to President Obama. Pushing the envelope I say close to being a racist sign.
And pushing lump and labelduhm "HATE" against different political beliefs on any party is close to being an ignorant steroetypical BIGOT.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#834121 Jan 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me.
We need a specific sales tax to directly pay for our military adventures abroad, that'd get y'all's attention.
Let them all kill each other if they want to. Survival of the fittest.
Waxman

United States

#834122 Jan 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we, as a country, intervene in every civil war around the world?
Let the Russians and Iranians spend their resources in Syria; I am glad that we have not gotten involved. The involvement is to protect Turkeys border, a Nato operation.
While it's horrible what happened in Darfur and Rwanda; is it our responsibility to solve it and how?
I think we as a country have to concentrate on helping Americans and stop putting our noses in everyones business.
Only when Obama can follow France and the Media uses it's the hypocrite double standard pass.

So what's your excuse for Libya, clown?

Speaking of clowns, did you say "stop putting our noses in everyones business"???????

What about your darling in NYC, Mayor Blunderberg? 16oz soda's?
You on the left are the champions of "putting our noses in everyones business".

You are nothing but a clown, lily.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834123 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Prove it!! Here we go again with the teabagger garbage again. You clowns are stuck on that word for some odd ball reason. Do you even know what the courageous Tea Party is all about? It's obvious you don't!!!
80 some odd members of United States Congress are TEA Party Members. They refuse to cooperate with President Obama about the budget problems. No wonder U.S. Congress has such a low popularity rating.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834124 Jan 5, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And pushing lump and labelduhm "HATE" against different political beliefs on any party is close to being an ignorant steroetypical BIGOT.
I hate no Political Party I even respect the Green Party and their car safety Nominee Ralph Nader. I am kind of fond of Democrats though.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#834125 Jan 5, 2013
An extensive education is a powerful tool. It can fill a head with specialized knowledge but it can't create good sense or mend defective reason.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834126 Jan 5, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I hate no Political Party I even respect the Green Party and their car safety Nominee Ralph Nader. I am kind of fond of Democrats though.
I prefer individuality based on principles, rather than labels.

It generally produces a much better "quality" in anything.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834127 Jan 5, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>80 some odd members of United States Congress are TEA Party Members. They refuse to cooperate with President Obama about the budget problems. No wonder U.S. Congress has such a low popularity rating.
Maybe they don't want to commit TREASON in decimating their own nation!!

TOO BAD-back to the B-U-D-G-E-T tables...FOR the nation as a whole (NOT just some)-NOT against it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834128 Jan 5, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
An extensive education is a powerful tool. It can fill a head with specialized knowledge but it can't create good sense or mend defective reason.
Now there's a TRUTH lol.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#834129 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Prove it!! Here we go again with the teabagger garbage again. You clowns are stuck on that word for some odd ball reason. Do you even know what the courageous Tea Party is all about? It's obvious you don't!!!
Not even the tea-p knows what they stand for. There are thousands of organizations that have their own agendas.

They're no different than any other politically motivated organization.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834130 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I prefer individuality based on principles, rather than labels.
It generally produces a much better "quality" in anything.
Ronald Reagon had his good points as President even though he was tough on Unions in the United States.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#834131 Jan 5, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I hate no Political Party I even respect the Green Party and their car safety Nominee Ralph Nader. I am kind of fond of Democrats though.
You forgot to mention why you worship Obama.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834133 Jan 5, 2013
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to mention why you worship Obama.
I worship God not the President. I just respect a man doing a difficult, demanding job. He is expert in foreign affairs, well respected by NATO. He might even get relations normalized between North and South Korea. I would like to see th DMZ zone in South Korea demolished. Let families unite as it was in East and West Germany before Russia went broke and agreed with President Reagan to tear down Berlin Wall.
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#834135 Jan 5, 2013
HAHAHAH!!!!!

Cash for klunkers...HURT THE ENVIRONMENT????

new report says so!!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/why-cash-clunkers-hurt-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#834136 Jan 5, 2013
LGBT community.....

Not liking Obama pick?

http://weeklystandard.com/blogs/lgbt-group-ta...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834137 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe they don't want to commit TREASON in decimating their own nation!!
TOO BAD-back to the B-U-D-G-E-T tables...FOR the nation as a whole (NOT just some)-NOT against it!
Over the slope I say the United States Military will understand. They have credit at the px.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••