Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#834088 Jan 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us hope that when these sick racists die off that their hate is buried with them. Racism is a learned behavior. Hopefully the young people will choose to reject their parents ignorance.
do you consider the blacks that disagree with your views as racist as well, or is there another word you use to show your hate for them?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#834089 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
We have become a voyeuristic society that thinks we have the right to know everything; neighbors spying on neighbors, looking up info on everyone they meet; the latest news here: a $100 bonus to report an impaired driver. Soon there will be a law against texting and driving; another reason for the police to pull people over. It's sickening.
Regarding the gun owners info being published; who does that serve?
It's like a roadmap for the gun thieves.
Indiana Distracted Driving Laws

1. Ban on all cell phone use (handheld and hands-free) for novice drivers (Primary Law).

2. Ban on texting for all drivers (Primary Law)

http://www.distracteddrivinghelp.com/indiana-...
carol

Orlando, FL

#834091 Jan 5, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of that, I still hold the conviction we could very well be reaping what we have sown.
Just to follow up on that statement, I also believe this country has done more good in the world than bad to make it a better place.

But I'm also glad this old world isn't my home. Too much strife and suffering. Who really would want to live here forever?

I saw a documentary last night called "Happy" about how people live all over the world and what really makes all of us happy.

It was amazing to see how much we have in common with even the poorest among us when it comes to the most important things.

If anyone gets a chance to see it, it's worth watching.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#834092 Jan 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Airhead lily loves the race card. Democrat Robert KKK Byrd the clansman already died lily. Who called Obama a "light skinned NEGRO with no NEGRO dialect" lily?
Democrat Senate Majorty Leader: Harry Reid
Yes, as you say,
Let us hope that when these sick DEMOCRAT racists die off that their hate is buried with them.
die off?

that's one way to keep the black folks from voting.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834093 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Yet cons want to intrude in the bedroom?
Pardon?

The subject was disgustingly and shamefully invasive rabid dog media, looking for what ever scraps their ignorant vulture claws could grasp in desperation at, publishing (half the time- not even truth) stuff that is essentially-NONE of ANYONE else's business, and worse-not even relevent!! Talk about dark age, UNenlightened, pitchfork baring IGNORANCE of herd pack MENTALity in action.

Loathesome behavior-absolutely deplorable. I hope they get every bit of the ignorance DRAINED from them, via Justified LAWSUITS...dime for dime-right out of their grubby vulture claws.

Endangering OTHER peoples lives like that. They all ought to be thrown in maxiumum security jails for a week, with the REAL criminals, that innocent people try and protect themselves from.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#834094 Jan 5, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The headlines I posted specifically in reference to the "fiscal cliff" were ABC, NBC and CBS.
CBS has become more like the water boy, but NBC and ABC are definitely still the captains of the Team Obama squad.
As for knowing if the Iraq War was a huge waste of time, lives and money, we won't know that for many years to come.
The longer we ignore atrocities, however, the closer it gets to our own backyard.
I believe that very strongly.
However, we comitted a few ourselves in Germany at the end of WWII dropping fire bombs on innocent people, our treatment of Native Americans and, of course, our complacency and inaction to end slavery for 100 years.
It's because of that, I still hold the conviction we could very well be reaping what we have sown.
Only the retards on the right and their neocon handlers haven't figured out what a colossal disaster Iraq was/is but of course, y'all haven't paid for it yet so its not real to you yet.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834095 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yes, I know. You people just throw anyone under the bus once they start making sense and think of Americans first.
That's why people like Christie-they see some REAL integrity in leadership again in him-FOR the People, OF the People and By the People.

I for one, would LOVE to see him run for POTUS in 2016. He has just what this nation needs A LOT more of again-some actual INTEGRITY and backbone to go with it!!!(wouldn't blame him if he didn't either though, who wants to babysit rampant masses of stupid all the time lol)

Location hidden

#834096 Jan 5, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Think that's pretty much the statistics from any war. It's the generations who follow who reap the benefits of being free from tyranny.
... and if the next guy's a tyrant?
carol

Orlando, FL

#834097 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Carol's the resident bleeding heart?
Kinda sorta...

Location hidden

#834098 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
We have become a voyeuristic society that thinks we have the right to know everything; neighbors spying on neighbors, looking up info on everyone they meet; the latest news here: a $100 bonus to report an impaired driver. Soon there will be a law against texting and driving; another reason for the police to pull people over. It's sickening.
Regarding the gun owners info being published; who does that serve?
It's like a roadmap for the gun thieves.
I think vehicle licensing should be done by the insurers, maybe gun ownership should be treated similarly. I know that in my industry insurers are a far stricter regulator than the NRC. I'm just thinking out loud here and I'd be interested in other's thoughts.
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834099 Jan 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the retards on the right and their neocon handlers haven't figured out what a colossal disaster Iraq was/is but of course, y'all haven't paid for it yet so its not real to you yet.
Get a clue!! Your Beloved Democrats voted WITH GWB to use force IN BOTH WARS! Where did Democrats get their info?? Why it was the same Intel that GWB got his but we hear nothing from you clowns!! Why is that? No WMD's? What the hell do you call nerve agents Saddam used on Iranians and his OWN people as hundreds of thousands died from it? Kool- aid?? IT'S KNOWN FACT THAT HE HAD WMD'S!! What is so hard to understand that?? What did Saddam do with them? Archeologists many years from now will probably find them buried thousands of feet underground or he simply had them shipped off to Syria prior to the war! Take your pick! Regardless!!! Saddam had violated U.N. Resolutions from the First Gulf War and that gave us every right to go back in!
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834100 Jan 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and if the next guy's a tyrant?
Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished
anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or
commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea. Terrific.!

I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform,
and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration,
and we made him President of the United States ---- TWICE.!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834101 Jan 5, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to follow up on that statement, I also believe this country has done more good in the world than bad to make it a better place.
But I'm also glad this old world isn't my home. Too much strife and suffering. Who really would want to live here forever?
I saw a documentary last night called "Happy" about how people live all over the world and what really makes all of us happy.
It was amazing to see how much we have in common with even the poorest among us when it comes to the most important things.
If anyone gets a chance to see it, it's worth watching.
Think it was Eugene Cernan (Gemini/Apollo 10 and 17 Astronaut) that made a statement similar to "if all mankind could "look back and see the Earth" as those who have traveled to it's outer limits have, the world would be a better place"...

I think that would be true...for the ones with any real humanity and an actual honest working brain cell to them anyway :-).
Waxman

United States

#834102 Jan 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a colossal retard off the charts on the left calls a victory and liberation a "disaster".

By the way, two facer, who's paying for Obama's government that is tanking our country into more and more debt?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#834103 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Off topic: Sessions was a good movie, Helen Hunt
Haven't even heard of it, we're going to see Django Unchained here in a few minutes.
Waxman

United States

#834104 Jan 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
die off?
that's one way to keep the black folks from voting.
You really should lower the air pressure between your ears, sonicflutter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#834105 Jan 5, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a crack-down on Kentucky roadside gun-shows. Take that NRA and TEA Party members.
carol

Orlando, FL

#834106 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No one gives a damn about poor blacks in Africa, unless theres something to gain, like oil
Chechnya 2008
Read about Micael Kodorovsky and Alexander Litivenko
You're pretty naive
Would that include Clinton and Obama? Do they not give a damn either?

If it had been up to you and me - and Tenzing - I'm sure we would have led the charge in Darfur and Rwanda.

Unfortunately, we're on sidelines and can only observe and ask why.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#834107 Jan 5, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>do you consider the blacks that disagree with your views as racist as well, or is there another word you use to show your hate for them?
And that's just that "category"...you ought to see the hate against other peoples "differences" of beliefs!!(talk about children needing to learn to reject parental ignorance!!!!)
Waxman

United States

#834108 Jan 5, 2013
Yet another example of liberal policies:

"Chicago has tough gun laws, but leads nation in gun violence"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/04/ch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min KiMare 50,603
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min Frijoles 70,022
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 46 min joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,643
Lou Holtz nails it! 3 hr GiveLouAShot 13
A General's Point of View. 3 hr Gen_Geo Parton 2
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr Interpoll 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]