Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834187 Jan 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
California also lets you guys get married
Patrick is wrong again.

Proposition 8, approved by the voters in a landslide, amended the California Constitution to prohibit homosexual marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834188 Jan 5, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
Why are these white racists on a African American, black forum. What's wrong with their own forum. Are they not good enough to be on a white forum. Are they considered trash by the actual real educated normal white folks. Seems odd to be devoting every waking minute on a black forum, unless you're mentally ill. Just saying!
This ain't no African-American thread, boy, although you may be accessing it through a black racist forum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#834189 Jan 5, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Fun!
With Demcorats!
Jerry Springer
Democrat
Gubernatorial Nominee in Ohio
Paid for hookers with check
Career halted.
Everybody knows about what to expect from liberal politicians, IMHO so let us leave this alone. First of all, it will only make them support the candidate more and them see him more likable. Secondly, it takes attention away from real stuff.

I personally see nothing wrong with paying for sex. I have never done it, but I haven't shot heroin either. Doesn't mean I will deny others to do so.

Still, the main point it that it takes away all the attention over what they REALLY are doing. To say it simple, I would rather Obama get some head in the oval office by an intern than see the guy scheme how to take our guns, raise taxes and sign order to kill US citizen without trial.

If an overdose of illicit head is all we can go after liberals for, we re giving them what they want. Leave it be....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem for real

El Monte, CA

#834190 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah let's raise it to ten dollars an hour and put another million poor people out of work. You libtards just don't have a clue do you?
raising the minimum wage to 10 dlls. An hour could bring more financial prosperity on low income and middle class workers boosting the economy on spending nessesities for families, since president obama didn't raise taxes on small bussinesses that should make up for the difference to raise up the minimum wage.
You're an idiot!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#834191 Jan 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious as to why he wants Hagel
Needs at least one competent person in his Cabinet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#834192 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah let's raise it to ten dollars an hour and put another million poor people out of work. You libtards just don't have a clue do you?
No it should be $1.65 an hour with no opportunities to climb up the ladder to success and no health benefits. You radical conservatives are always correct.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#834193 Jan 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The market has dropped sharply every time they have stopped printing money the last 3 years. It will do so again. I don't play the market. I invest long term for dividends which are now being reinvested instead of being sent to me. I have cut my tax liability to the very minimum.
Whether you reinvest dividends or not, you must pay taxes on them as income.

So what does that have to do with cutting your tax liability??

The only thing that does that, are tax advantaged securities, like MLP's or Royalties, which classify payouts as mostly 'return of capital' or offer depreciation and depletion allowences.

Back to the original point. If you're in for the long term, and you're convinced that the market will tank, wouldn't it be wiser to sit on the sidelines, and buy in after a major correction?? Ov course it would.

All you've proven is that yu are not convinced the market will crash. If you were, you wouldn't put your money at risk.

Esp. with your convictions about Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#834194 Jan 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush who? is he some famous economist?
No, a famous talk show expert. Not one of my super-heroes, but I think history (current) has proven (and still is) that "experts" in economy are about as accurate and able to handle their field as our peace prize winning president is to handle wars.

These are also the same "experts" that now print more dollars to buy OUR OWN treasury bonds in order to buy up our own debt. And now they are talking about a coinage with Platinum to bypass debt ceiling.

you liberals are BRILLIANT. I prefer ANY amateur in ANY field to ANY liberal expert in HIS field.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#834195 Jan 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Needs at least one competent person in his Cabinet?
VP Joe Biden made short work of "that other guy" in the VP debate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#834196 Jan 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
When your useless son moves out of your basement, will your stupidity go with him??
Belligerent already, huh? No wonder you want lily to backup your lies. You want your fellow topix drunk to get your back. To bad she thinks your sick in the head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#834197 Jan 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the war Obama continues even into his second term? Yes, I thought so hypocrite. Thanks for the comment from the peanut gallery. It's nice to see a polictcal class hypocrite make a fool of himself, which you do quite well every day.
You're confused again, moonbat!!

All combat troops left Itaq on the date Bush agreed to. DUH

You're thinking of Afganistan, which is a seperate nation.

Glad I could correct your ignorance.

You're such a mediocrity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#834198 Jan 5, 2013
dem for real wrote:
<quoted text> YES! TO KEEP REPUBLICANS AS MINORITIES IN EVERY GOVERNMENT JOB.
Sounds like a good plan to me. Democrat myself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem for real

El Monte, CA

#834199 Jan 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick is wrong again.
Proposition 8, approved by the voters in a landslide, amended the California Constitution to prohibit homosexual marriage.
prop. 8 was passed by confusing voters on the ballots, more than 20% of the voters who said yes at the booth they meant to say yes for ssm to be legalized, that percentage should have been enough to legalize it and pass it without any problems, as we speak if it put to vote again it will pass as the majority of voters according to recent polls they NOW support SSM, another supreme court appeal is pending to reverse prop. 8 later this year.
You're an idiot!

Location hidden

#834200 Jan 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
VP Joe Biden made short work of "that other guy" in the VP debate.
Biden also made short work of Mitch McConnell in th efiscal cliff talks.

These nitwits call Biden dumb, even as he walks all over them!!

As with Obama, they are scared shirtless of Biden!!

As you said, he took little Paulie Ryan to the woodshed in the debate, making him look like the confused wingnut he is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#834201 Jan 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions are tough on union members, killing jobs at every turn.
Before long, the only unionized "workers" will be government employees.
Here's a great article on unions

http://www.antidoughnutparty.com/outsourcing-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#834202 Jan 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's horrible, I saw the pictures. But, it's not our fight.
Nor is Lebanon or any of the other so called Arab states__fk all of them and Pakistan to boot.

We're obligated to Turkey to some degree for their help over the years and of course we're married to Israel for the time being but the rest of that region needs to sink or swim imo.

It's now being reported that Saddam's top VP, a fugitive named Izzat Ibrahim al-Duri is regaining influence over Sunni's in some parts of Iraq. WTF?

Those azzholes have the most dysfunctional system of loyalty of all the earths people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#834203 Jan 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Belligerent already, huh? No wonder you want lily to backup your lies. You want your fellow topix drunk to get your back. To bad she thinks your sick in the head.
Sorry, little man, but Lily has never given me a 'GFY'. LOL

Lily and I get along fine. You're projecting her distaste for morons like you!!

You're so lame without Gunner at your back (and in your butt).

You're like, totally helpless!!

Try learning the various uses of you're and your, rather than display your poor education.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#834204 Jan 5, 2013
dem for real wrote:
<quoted text> prop. 8 was passed by confusing voters on the ballots, more than 20% of the voters who said yes at the booth they meant to say yes for ssm to be legalized, that percentage should have been enough to legalize it and pass it without any problems, as we speak if it put to vote again it will pass as the majority of voters according to recent polls they NOW support SSM, another supreme court appeal is pending to reverse prop. 8 later this year.
You're an idiot!
Don't forget Mitt Rmoney and his legions of dirty Mormons bussing down to CA to fight the gay marriage bill!!

BTW, how badly did Rmoney lose in CA??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#834205 Jan 5, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>No it should be $1.65 an hour with no opportunities to climb up the ladder to success and no health benefits. You radical conservatives are always correct.
My first real job (an actual weekly paycheck) I got paid minimum wage of $1.85. That was when $5 would buy you two gallons of gas, a pack of smokes, and two quarts of beer with change left over. You libtards and your feel good policies never ever take in he real world consequences of your actions. Raising the debt limit twice went a long way in causing the mess we are in and now you dumbasses want to double down. God we are so screwed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#834206 Jan 5, 2013
dem for real wrote:
<quoted text> raising the minimum wage to 10 dlls. An hour could bring more financial prosperity on low income and middle class workers boosting the economy on spending nessesities for families, since president obama didn't raise taxes on small bussinesses that should make up for the difference to raise up the minimum wage.
You're an idiot!
Another libtard who has no clue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby03-03 2 min RACE 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min GayleWood 51,365
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min RACE 5,720
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min scirocco 69,132
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 21 min RACE 1,624
Word (Dec '08) 22 min RACE 5,076
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min adamski 51,530
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 185,037
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:51 am PST

NFL 6:51AM
Pat McAfee jokingly begins recruiting Ndamukong Suh
Bleacher Report 8:11 AM