Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,473)

Showing posts 769,441 - 769,460 of1,071,308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
He marshaled the Moron vote, no doubt about it. In fact, that's about all you can crow about, isn't it?
You just ride that jackass with pride, no one can take that away from you.
Funny how you old white men can't admit demography and history has left you in the dust.

I ain't crowing about anything.

You're pissing and moaning about everything.

I'm merely reminding you of the facts. Obama was reelected with 51.1% of the vote, the first President since Eisenhower to do so.

And you're anger is funny.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with the first sentence. Pot, kettle, black for the second. Paranoid wierdo for sure on the third.
Take a rest, crazy guy. The weekend is here.
The first sentence was "I'm a moron magnet." and you agreed with it. Let me explain how a magnet works. If I'm the magnet and I attract you, then YOU"RE the moron.
Use the weekend to try to find a brain and a pair of balls.
But when you come back Monday you'll still be my bitch.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Russia; Bridget Bardot says she's going if the French government won't save two elephants... just sayin..
Sadly Bridget Bardot proves that gravity exists :(
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you old white men can't admit demography and history has left you in the dust.
I'm merely reminding you of the facts. Obama was reelected with 51.1% of the vote, the first President since Eisenhower to do so.
Ironic that the other guy polled 47%

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason Rmoney didn't release his tax returns.
""Ann Romney says she and her husband, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, have “nothing” they are hiding in their financial record, but won’t be releasing more tax returns publicly because it will only prompt more attacks.""
Now, don't you geel all stupid and red in the face, nitwit??
Obama was reelected without releasing anything.
So you can GFY!!, he'll be President until you're dead!!
"nutsucker"
We are not speaking of Mr. Romney. He is no longer a factor. We are speaking of the coward president nobama, who refuses to release something as simple as his college records, what in the hell is he hiding?
You are a little dense, no very dense, if you were honest you would have noted that during the campaign when it was relevant, I posted that Mr. Romney should release his tax returns. You on the other hand are a hypocrite, you want certain candidates to release information that may be embarASSing but give a pass to someone, a coward, someone with something to hide refuses to do so.
You are the personification of a hypocrite, a liberal troll with your hand out. Why do you not get off your dead azs and get a job? Oh, you have no skills, sorry, not a surprize.
Peace
KMA

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. No one can argue that Romney cornered the moron vote.
You voted for Obama,'nough said.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What could he possibly have to hide now? He can't be re-elected.
"dumos"
president nobama, your kind of man. A coward. What the hell was he hiding?
Peace
KMA
PS: Thank the good Lord, president nobama can not be elected again. Maybe there is hope.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think the names and addresses of gun owners should have been published! Lets have a bit of privacy
Absolutely agree.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly Bridget Bardot proves that gravity exists :(
Oh well, we're all going to get there, there's no turning back. But remember when she was hot!
MY NAME IS NOBODY

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

WHITE LIB RACISTS HOLLYWOOD FROM GUESS WHO IS COMING TO DINNER to TRAINING DAY lololhaha IMAGE MAKE OVER from George JEFFERSON to RICK ROSS lolol PROUD while THE OLD PEOPLE HANG their HEADS with SHAMElolol priceless
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"nutsucker"
We are not speaking of Mr. Romney. He is no longer a factor. We are speaking of the coward president nobama, who refuses to release something as simple as his college records, what in the hell is he hiding?
You are a little dense, no very dense, if you were honest you would have noted that during the campaign when it was relevant, I posted that Mr. Romney should release his tax returns. You on the other hand are a hypocrite, you want certain candidates to release information that may be embarASSing but give a pass to someone, a coward, someone with something to hide refuses to do so.
You are the personification of a hypocrite, a liberal troll with your hand out. Why do you not get off your dead azs and get a job? Oh, you have no skills, sorry, not a surprize.
Peace
KMA
You still whining about shit that ain't your business, old man?
I'd bet your kindergarten records show you're retarded.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there is no answer to your question. You apparently want me to justify blaming God for man's rebellion against him and hearts turning to stone because of it. That's not going to happen.
But did you know US troops are on the ground in Turkey as we speak?
As part of a NATO effort to protect Turkey from Syria's missiles? Could get ugly if Syria decides to pull out the big guns.
Just thought you'd want to know our military is now in Turkey as well as Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Seeing how you feel about things like that.
"carol"
You have to understand, for "silly", the fact we have troops in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Turkey is okay in as much as president nobama is cic. If a conservative was in charge, "silly" would be screaming about poor American kids doing the bidding of big business. "silly" is a hypocrite.
Peace

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....you're priceless. Cock-a-doodle-doo.

I'm not angry, I'm fcuking embarrassed, not only at who's in the White House but who put him there - wimps, queers, leeches, and morons.
MY NAME IS NOBODY

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

A gagged priest at Springfield’s St. Aloysius church called 911 late last year and asked them for help because he had been “playing” with handcuffs and he got stuck.

Audio of Father Tom Donovan’s Nov. 28 911 call was published by the Illinois Times on Thursday.

“I’m stuck in a pair of handcuffs and I’m going to need help getting out before it becomes a medical emergency,” Donovan tells the dispatcher in a muffled voice

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Go Vikings!!!!
"flack"
Go Seahawks!!!!
Peace
MY NAME IS NOBODY

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

baby new year dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You still whining about shit that ain't your business, old man?
I'd bet your kindergarten records show you're retarded.
I LOVE TO SEe the BLACK KKK libs have taught dem well just can't teach them in the classroom

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
To drive dumbasses like you up the wall. Obama went to a top 20 university graduated & then went to one of the top law schools & graduated with honors. And morons like you had a fit because you don't now what grade he got in Literature? You keep proving what a total dick you are with every one of your posts.
You right whiners made yourselves look like total assh*les with this transcript deal while you all lined up to vote for a guy who hid is tax returns that he even admitted would give the Democrats piles of fodder.
"real dumb"
Piles of fodder? Is that what the coward president nobama feared if he released his college records?
Peace
KMA
MY NAME IS NOBODY

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Whether it was admitted or denied, a lot of Black Hollyweird is getting lighter for some reason and a lot of people suspect skin bleaching.

Some can argue that celebrities are influenced to do it because of the better treatment lighter complexions receive in Hollywood for television, magazines, and better endorsements.

However, we can all agree that these celebs have gotten a little lighter over the years and it ain’t just bad makeup.BLACK PRIDE lololhaha

Read more at http://bossip.com/705930/if-it-aint-white-it-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
You have to understand, for "silly", the fact we have troops in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Turkey is okay in as much as president nobama is cic. If a conservative was in charge, "silly" would be screaming about poor American kids doing the bidding of big business. "silly" is a hypocrite.
Peace
I am against all wars. However, this is a NATO operation to protect our ally. We are not invading.
And, you don't speak for me.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

MY NAME IS NOBODY wrote:
A gagged priest at Springfield’s St. Aloysius church called 911 late last year and asked them for help because he had been “playing” with handcuffs and he got stuck.
Audio of Father Tom Donovan’s Nov. 28 911 call was published by the Illinois Times on Thursday.
“I’m stuck in a pair of handcuffs and I’m going to need help getting out before it becomes a medical emergency,” Donovan tells the dispatcher in a muffled voice
Gunner? or Fred.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 769,441 - 769,460 of1,071,308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,527
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Cali Girl 2014 48,673
Amy 7-10 13 min Pippa 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Toj 97,413
Abby 7-10 33 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min SpaceBlues 45,437
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,114
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••