Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,361 - 769,380 of 1,078,994 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>It's Black Sabbath as Flackstredomus was quick to point out. I never claimed to have written it. I guess everything needs to be spelled out to you 'little brains'.
Okay, so that was a little harsh.
you cant sneak anything by flake.
unless of course you're selling cheapo insurance.
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

The U.S. Navy - A Global Force for Good, catchy slogan, overstepping the our Constitutional boundaries a bit? Comments? Questions? Aspersions cast in my general direction?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The key words there are flood-prone areas. Help them once. To move. If they choose to rebuild there that is between them and their insurance company. If they can get one. Continuing to pay for people to live where it repeatedly gets destroyed is insane.
Staten Island repeatedly destroyed?

Better try again "global warming guru."

Hey, how about those freaks along the Mississippi in Iowa who get flooded out every six years, the ones that already have their new homes designed and furnishings picked out?

Flood prone__LMAO
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

madam gooberskaya wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunked as soon as it hit the stands, by every brain scientist who waded through that slop. All "visions" -- including "dead loved ones" who give you the dope on the afterlife, is just that -- the dying brain (or one that "fears" it is, makes chemicals to usher you into death -- educated folk call them hallucinations. Sometimes they're pleasant, sometimes they're "bad" and "scary." Yours will likely be the latter because you're such a cowardly imbecile. Even as you suffer in your cocoon of fat, with the gaudy work of diabetes beginning to have its way with you, you're still scared sh!tless to be snuffed. Did you know that the brains of prey animals also produce a chemical that sends them into a swoon as they're being torn limb from limb by a group of predators. It's kind of like that, sh!tforbrains. Your masters are feeding you in a manner of speaking; it's just "bloodless" at the moment.
Just because you're a "brain scientist," doesn't mean you're wrapped tight -- you hopeless imbecile. You'll grab on to anything though, because you're a fat coward in the end, in spite of all your breast beating and pious swill.
Okay smart guy, you got it all figured out right? You sound like an evolutionist. With all blabbing one would've thought you knew that evolution is not the cause of something, but the result of what already was. I dont claim any religion, but i've read the bible& from where I stand, it is accurate. If it weren't, why are we (humans) the only beings on the planet that doesn't do scaly what we're supposed to? Every other animal in the world does sadly what their supposed to, we tend to go against the grain. Why is that? Why before any modern religion was humans worshiping gods, even the primitive humans? You have too much faith in science when the philosophy of science changes with the weather. I know a ton of people (family for that matter) that experienced the paranormal & aint none of them crazy, dying, or thought they were dying! Science only explains the effect, not the cause of such events. Any emotion conjures chemicals to create emotional feelings. It's doesn't mean the cause for the chemicals didnt happen. I only received my GED & I know this, yet you talk like a scholar, but ramble on with nonsense theories. During robberies some people have been known to panic so much, they die from cardiac arrest. Why they didnt hallucinate? Weather you like to believe it or not, we live in a world with no boundaries, but a hell of alot of laws & unexplainable things happen to sain people so how can a scientist explain the unexplainable? & stop believing humans come from monkeys stupid. Lol! No man never been on the moon!

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If we eliminated every federal department and function not specifically authorized by the Constitution, we would have a huge surplus at current taxation rates.
It isn't even necessary to make such massive eliminations. We had a surplus during Clinton's term. Just to put in perspective what you are suggesting, here is a short list of government items that are "not specifically authorized by the Constitution":

The United States Marine Corps

The United States Air Force

The FBI

The CIA

All Cabinet Departments (Departments of State, Defense, Treasury, etc.)

Well, you get the idea.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
1st Amendment, it even comes before the 2nd. Everyone on that map agreed to put their information in the public record.
There is a difference between providing information to the government, even if it can be obtained by specific request, versus having that information published in mass media.
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>For the record Homer is Homer or more recently Homer 2013
he's still butt hurt from my pal grey rubbing his face in shit.
whatever happened to the old guy?.
he's truly missed.
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

alright, just had to re-up my topix club membership.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>For the record Homer is Homer or more recently Homer 2013
Just as Galt appears here under only one name.
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

baby new year dem wrote:
<quoted text>
he's truly missed.
Galt must still be smarting, he brings up Grey just about every day.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
In other news about 400 US troops along with their equipment have begun arriving in Turkey to man Patriot missile batteries along with Dutch and German troops.
400 is a long way from 30,000 as another poster from Loveland CO suggested last week.
Actually 400 is 400 too many imo but Turkey has been a mostly reliable ally going way back.
Admit it.

Obama has invaded Turkey, and will take over Turkey first, then finish off Assad in Syria.

Obama's gonna kill lots of Muslims, proving that he is one of them!!

(Just wanted to throw that in before Carol or her new buddy Dweeb does!!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Staten Island repeatedly destroyed?
Better try again "global warming guru."
Hey, how about those freaks along the Mississippi in Iowa who get flooded out every six years, the ones that already have their new homes designed and furnishings picked out?
Flood prone__LMAO
The flooded areas in Staten Island should not be re-built, just as flood-prone areas in the Midwest should not be re-built.

At least not with taxpayer dollars.

If people want to live near the beach, let them assume the risk themselves.

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jersey Shore communities and the Rockaways in New York will be re-built with federal funding and will surely be destroyed again.
Same with New Orleans.
Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
Using your logic, when a police officer is shot, there is no sense having a surgeon remove the bullet and save his life. After all, he will probably just get shot again.

The point is helping people who need help. So what if the money comes from the federal government. I suspect that most of the homeowners who are suffering in those areas have payed plenty in federal taxes at some point in their lives. Some of them may have even lost their sons in wars they were sent to fight by the federal government. Do I think people like that are owned something by the federal government? You bet I do.
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as Galt appears here under only one name.
well, that's recent, you go back and you used to post as Nobama and his infamous wig collection.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you are nothing more than a liberal lackey after all, aren't you. Why waste so much glibness when you can just repeat, "It's not Obama's fault, he's trying as hard as he can, the mountain's too high, the road's too rough." You're pathetic.
This IS the Super Bowl, we're loosing the game, the new quarterback has fumbled repeatedly and thrown interceptions every time he attempts to score. What had been a close game is now a blow-out. But it's not his fault, we have to stick with him to the bitter end, for 'fairness' sake.
Fairness sakes??

Where you live, under a rock??

Obama won the election, it's not about fairness, it's about the will of the American people. DUH

Your idiot side lost, and will continue to, so long as neanderthals like you don't either learn or shut up.

You nitwits are such SORE LOSERS!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
1st Amendment, it even comes before the 2nd. Everyone on that map agreed to put their information in the public record.
Ann Coulter screamed that they should publish the names of women who had abortions. These people are sick in the head beyond words.
Btw, I don't think the names and addresses of gun owners should have been published either. What about privacy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
Thanks!!

You're very generous.
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jersey Shore communities and the Rockaways in New York will be re-built with federal funding and will surely be destroyed again.
Same with New Orleans.
Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
you hillbillies are nothing if not cosistently dumb as fk.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

baby new year dem wrote:
<quoted text>
he's truly missed.
Galt used to be Nobama from PA, now he's in CA...hmmm, the plot thickens.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't even necessary to make such massive eliminations. We had a surplus during Clinton's term. Just to put in perspective what you are suggesting, here is a short list of government items that are "not specifically authorized by the Constitution":
The United States Marine Corps
The United States Air Force
The FBI
The CIA
All Cabinet Departments (Departments of State, Defense, Treasury, etc.)
Well, you get the idea.
You are totally wrong.

The Departments of State, Justice, Treasury, and Defense (War) are carrying out functions specifically authorized by the Constitution.

All other Cabinet departments are outside the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word drop 6 words! 7 min Anonymous42 6
Detroit man shoots black women in his front yar... 11 min Skyler 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 28 min NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 31 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••