Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,341 - 769,360 of 1,100,633 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

#833771 Jan 4, 2013
baby new year dem wrote:
<quoted text>
he's still butt hurt from my pal grey rubbing his face in shit.
whatever happened to the old guy?.
he's truly missed.
Galt must still be smarting, he brings up Grey just about every day.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#833772 Jan 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
In other news about 400 US troops along with their equipment have begun arriving in Turkey to man Patriot missile batteries along with Dutch and German troops.
400 is a long way from 30,000 as another poster from Loveland CO suggested last week.
Actually 400 is 400 too many imo but Turkey has been a mostly reliable ally going way back.
Admit it.

Obama has invaded Turkey, and will take over Turkey first, then finish off Assad in Syria.

Obama's gonna kill lots of Muslims, proving that he is one of them!!

(Just wanted to throw that in before Carol or her new buddy Dweeb does!!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#833773 Jan 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Staten Island repeatedly destroyed?
Better try again "global warming guru."
Hey, how about those freaks along the Mississippi in Iowa who get flooded out every six years, the ones that already have their new homes designed and furnishings picked out?
Flood prone__LMAO
The flooded areas in Staten Island should not be re-built, just as flood-prone areas in the Midwest should not be re-built.

At least not with taxpayer dollars.

If people want to live near the beach, let them assume the risk themselves.

Since: Jan 13

Largo, FL

#833774 Jan 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jersey Shore communities and the Rockaways in New York will be re-built with federal funding and will surely be destroyed again.
Same with New Orleans.
Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
Using your logic, when a police officer is shot, there is no sense having a surgeon remove the bullet and save his life. After all, he will probably just get shot again.

The point is helping people who need help. So what if the money comes from the federal government. I suspect that most of the homeowners who are suffering in those areas have payed plenty in federal taxes at some point in their lives. Some of them may have even lost their sons in wars they were sent to fight by the federal government. Do I think people like that are owned something by the federal government? You bet I do.
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

#833775 Jan 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as Galt appears here under only one name.
well, that's recent, you go back and you used to post as Nobama and his infamous wig collection.

Location hidden

#833776 Jan 4, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you are nothing more than a liberal lackey after all, aren't you. Why waste so much glibness when you can just repeat, "It's not Obama's fault, he's trying as hard as he can, the mountain's too high, the road's too rough." You're pathetic.
This IS the Super Bowl, we're loosing the game, the new quarterback has fumbled repeatedly and thrown interceptions every time he attempts to score. What had been a close game is now a blow-out. But it's not his fault, we have to stick with him to the bitter end, for 'fairness' sake.
Fairness sakes??

Where you live, under a rock??

Obama won the election, it's not about fairness, it's about the will of the American people. DUH

Your idiot side lost, and will continue to, so long as neanderthals like you don't either learn or shut up.

You nitwits are such SORE LOSERS!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#833777 Jan 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
1st Amendment, it even comes before the 2nd. Everyone on that map agreed to put their information in the public record.
Ann Coulter screamed that they should publish the names of women who had abortions. These people are sick in the head beyond words.
Btw, I don't think the names and addresses of gun owners should have been published either. What about privacy?

Location hidden

#833778 Jan 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Thanks!!

You're very generous.
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

#833779 Jan 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jersey Shore communities and the Rockaways in New York will be re-built with federal funding and will surely be destroyed again.
Same with New Orleans.
Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
you hillbillies are nothing if not cosistently dumb as fk.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#833780 Jan 4, 2013
baby new year dem wrote:
<quoted text>
he's still butt hurt from my pal grey rubbing his face in shit.
whatever happened to the old guy?.
he's truly missed.
Galt used to be Nobama from PA, now he's in CA...hmmm, the plot thickens.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#833781 Jan 4, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't even necessary to make such massive eliminations. We had a surplus during Clinton's term. Just to put in perspective what you are suggesting, here is a short list of government items that are "not specifically authorized by the Constitution":
The United States Marine Corps
The United States Air Force
The FBI
The CIA
All Cabinet Departments (Departments of State, Defense, Treasury, etc.)
Well, you get the idea.
You are totally wrong.

The Departments of State, Justice, Treasury, and Defense (War) are carrying out functions specifically authorized by the Constitution.

All other Cabinet departments are outside the Constitution.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#833782 Jan 4, 2013
A group of 27 U.S. troops landed in Gaziantep, Turkey, where they will survey the Patriot deployment, according to Turkish state news agency Anadolu.

U.S. officials did not release any information about the troops' arrival, but had said last month that forces would be deployed to Turkey.

"We've made very clear to them that we're going to protect countries in this region," Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said last month. "We have to act to do what we have to do to make sure that we defend ourselves and make sure that Turkey can defend itself."

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/04/world/meast...
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

#833783 Jan 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Reagan/HW Bush quadrupling the debt doesn't count?
Bah, flag pin on his lapel, he was a god.

Location hidden

#833784 Jan 4, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. If you did you would have never said "cattleman's convention", stupid fck.
Thanks!!

You just admitted to the post!!

Nice job.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#833785 Jan 4, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your logic, when a police officer is shot, there is no sense having a surgeon remove the bullet and save his life. After all, he will probably just get shot again.
The point is helping people who need help. So what if the money comes from the federal government. I suspect that most of the homeowners who are suffering in those areas have payed plenty in federal taxes at some point in their lives. Some of them may have even lost their sons in wars they were sent to fight by the federal government. Do I think people like that are owned something by the federal government? You bet I do.
Nothing comes from the federal government. It all comes from other individual taxpayers.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#833786 Jan 4, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
We send $10 million a day to Israel alone; we help all other countries; yet these neanderthals are opposed to helping our fellow Americans, I just don't get it.
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

#833787 Jan 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Coulter screamed that they should publish the names of women who had abortions. These people are sick in the head beyond words.
Btw, I don't think the names and addresses of gun owners should have been published either. What about privacy?
I wouldn't mind a list of dumbass rightwingers, of course in Texas you just pick up a phone book.

Location hidden

#833788 Jan 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's lying hateful bigots that I stand against.
Do you have amnesia?
You stand against yourself??

That's weird.

You might wanna take Tenzing's advice and get that really big bottle of Prozac.

Or you're not gonna make it through Obama's second term.
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

#833789 Jan 4, 2013
baby new year dem wrote:
<quoted text>you hillbillies are nothing if not cosistently dumb as fk.
Galt has a very limited knowledge of the damage inflicted in this area.
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#833790 Jan 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to get your perspective on the bigger picture.
Would you put a bullet through your daughter's head to save an innocent Iraqi?
Oh boy!

Philosophy!!!!

Ok...you are on the beach and a black teenager and a white teenager start screaming for help...they are drowning...

Equal distances from you...

Which one do you save?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 10 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 11 min deutscher Nationa... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr joey 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs