Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,341 - 769,360 of 1,082,382 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical aid is hardly section 8, welfare and EBT cards to buy twinkies and ruffles, is it?
No one is buying your silly sophistry.
Why should the taxpayers bail out others for storm damage?

That's why they have (or should have) insurance.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
What your boy accomplished and what knot headed libs like you are crowing about:
No spending cuts
no tax reform
no debt reduction
no entitlement reforms
there is no balance and none is forthcoming.
Hardly seems worth bragging about. Greece, here we come.
Yeah, too bad they didn't let all the Bush tax cuts expire. Its time for you to pay for the government you demanded.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to get your perspective on the bigger picture.
Would you put a bullet through your daughter's head to save an innocent Iraqi?
Absolutely she would if she thought it would make Obama look stupid.

Carol's a team player doncha know__the last time we saw a team like hers it was sitting around the bar at the Star Wars Cantina.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I thought you had posted about the government not spending more than it takes in.
Wait, you were talking about that.
Not that pile of wacko sh*t you just said.
If we eliminated every federal department and function not specifically authorized by the Constitution, we would have a huge surplus at current taxation rates.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Guess Tenzing had to leave again suddenly. Maybe he's still trying to come with an answer to my questions. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt a little while longer.
Anyway, did anyone else catch the exchange between Boehner and Reid? When Reid apparently told some bold-faced lies about Boehner and Boehner told him to "f" himself twice with witnesses to verify.
But this is the interesting part. Reid then meekly responded that he was "just reading the script they gave him to read" and one of Reid's right hand men confirmed this to be true.
Does anyone else see how funny that is? And revealing?
If there was a question I'm sure I answered it, if I didn't please re-state it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
Rush says 80% of us will pay more to the government now. The other 20%? the Buffets and Immelts of the world.
sucks to be a working slob with no options.
You had an option in November and I'm betting that if you exercised it at all you wasted it on Romney.
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I recall a time when Reagan worshipped Saddam, sent his best man there to greet him -
http://qph.cf.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9a15481f...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How quickly we forget. Realtime will say that was no big deal.
How many of those supposed paid off Palestinians attacked us?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sixty thousand Carol and their is no "they."
Assad Jr, the dentist, is not the man his daddy was and turned the governance of Syria over to the Generals way long ago, the Generals, having milked Iran and Russia for personal gain are beginning to bail, as in left and right.
BTW 60,000 is not a big deal in the grand scheme__not even close to the damage GWB wreaked on Iraq.
The situation in Syria is a civil war, one in which the US should not be involved, including taking sides.

Just like Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think a newspaper in New York publishing a map that locates names and addresses of legal gun owners constitutional?
I mean, considering they become targets now? Or the ones who don't own guns? Whichever way you want to look at it?
Is that another liberal dumb move since they always have a difficult time figuring out the consequences of bad decisions? Or just a dumb move in general terms?
1st Amendment, it even comes before the 2nd. Everyone on that map agreed to put their information in the public record.
SATAN

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

WELL, HERE'S THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT INVADING IRAQ. WHEN YOU KILL 500,000 PEOPLE TO PUNISH A TYRANT FOR KILLING 160,000 PEOPLE THERE IS SOME POSSIBILITY THE REMAINING PEOPLE WON'T VIEW YOUR INTERVENTION WITH GOOD FAVOR.

AMERICA HAS REPEATEDLY COMMITTED MONEY AND FORCE TO SUPPORTING RIGHT WING DICTATORS, CAUSES, MOVEMENTS. OUR MILITARY AND THE MILITARY INDUSTRIALS ARE DECIDEDLY RIGHT WING. RIGHT WING IS A NICE WAY OF SAYING FASCIST. SO LET ME SAY IT FOR YOU: AMERICA'S FOREIGN POLICY, AT LEAST AS FAR AS CONFLICTS ARE CONCERNED, IS FASCIST. WE ARE A FASCIST STATE AND OUT MILITARY IS A FASCIST ORGANIZATION WHICH ENDORSES FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANITY AS THE MEANS BY WHICH FASCISM IS INCULCATED IN THE TROOPS.

IT MAY NOT HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY, BUT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER SOME IDIOT FUNDAMENTALIST GENERAL, BOYKIN POSSIBLY OR ONE LIKE HIM, WILL ATTEMPT TO USE THE INDOCTRINATED TROOPS UNDER HIS COMMAND TO TRY AND EXECUTE A COUP AGAINST THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. I MYSELF, AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. IT'S PAST TIME WE CLEANED OUT THE RAT'S NEST THAT IS THE AMERICAN MILITARY.
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The poet laureate of Bethlehem.
It's Black Sabbath as Flackstredomus was quick to point out. I never claimed to have written it. I guess everything needs to be spelled out to you 'little brains'.

Okay, so that was a little harsh.
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was a question I'm sure I answered it, if I didn't please re-state it.
Why open another can of worms?
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The key words there are flood-prone areas. Help them once. To move. If they choose to rebuild there that is between them and their insurance company. If they can get one. Continuing to pay for people to live where it repeatedly gets destroyed is insane.
and where exactly would you like to draw the line on natural disaster coverage?
tornado alley?
everyone move?

funny how you dopes dont believe in man made global warming but whine about the cost of ignoring it.

bears suck too btw.
like your mountaineers.
which bowl they in?
the Toilet Bowl?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The key words there are flood-prone areas. Help them once. To move. If they choose to rebuild there that is between them and their insurance company. If they can get one. Continuing to pay for people to live where it repeatedly gets destroyed is insane.
Jersey Shore communities and the Rockaways in New York will be re-built with federal funding and will surely be destroyed again.

Same with New Orleans.

Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
SATAN

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

IN A FIT OF EXUBERANCE SATAN REACHES OVER AND GRABS CAROL'S EARS AND SHOVES HER FACE DOWN ON HIS COCK. "HI, BABY, YOU GLAD TO SEE ME?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Boehner is a Modern Liberal alright for sure which is the direction the Republicans took with election of Bush who Represented Compassionate Conservatism and Boehner's Federal Congressional District is a good example of Compassinate Conservatism, a Welfare Congressional District.
You mean Reagan/HW Bush quadrupling the debt doesn't count?
Homer 2013

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you are GOPidiots?
Just as Demos/Tenzing is Nucular Option?
Just as Jean is Yepperz?
Just as every slimeball post from around the world is Grey Ghost from the Moreno Valley barrio?
Prove any of what you say.
Or not, because it doesn't matter.
For the record Homer is Homer or more recently Homer 2013
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey is our ally
Questionable.
baby new year dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

SATAN wrote:
WELL, HERE'S THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT INVADING IRAQ. WHEN YOU KILL 500,000 PEOPLE TO PUNISH A TYRANT FOR KILLING 160,000 PEOPLE THERE IS SOME POSSIBILITY THE REMAINING PEOPLE WON'T VIEW YOUR INTERVENTION WITH GOOD FAVOR.
AMERICA HAS REPEATEDLY COMMITTED MONEY AND FORCE TO SUPPORTING RIGHT WING DICTATORS, CAUSES, MOVEMENTS. OUR MILITARY AND THE MILITARY INDUSTRIALS ARE DECIDEDLY RIGHT WING. RIGHT WING IS A NICE WAY OF SAYING FASCIST. SO LET ME SAY IT FOR YOU: AMERICA'S FOREIGN POLICY, AT LEAST AS FAR AS CONFLICTS ARE CONCERNED, IS FASCIST. WE ARE A FASCIST STATE AND OUT MILITARY IS A FASCIST ORGANIZATION WHICH ENDORSES FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANITY AS THE MEANS BY WHICH FASCISM IS INCULCATED IN THE TROOPS.
IT MAY NOT HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY, BUT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER SOME IDIOT FUNDAMENTALIST GENERAL, BOYKIN POSSIBLY OR ONE LIKE HIM, WILL ATTEMPT TO USE THE INDOCTRINATED TROOPS UNDER HIS COMMAND TO TRY AND EXECUTE A COUP AGAINST THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. I MYSELF, AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. IT'S PAST TIME WE CLEANED OUT THE RAT'S NEST THAT IS THE AMERICAN MILITARY.
right wing causes, like the tea bag jews running israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000