Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,467)

Showing posts 769,321 - 769,340 of1,033,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If such people choose to violate the law and risk prison, that is their choice. Most likely their employers face a larger risk.
Honest people believe in ethical behavior instead of abusing the system.
go fck yourself
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
.. dufusses....
Because it was her job to verify that intel. She took money from you with the understanding that she would verify intel about Saddam Hussein's WMD program.
What she did was, she falsified the analysis. Valerie Plame was a critical piece in the ploy to keep the UN's oil-for-food scam going. She falsified intel so the 18 UN sanctions being ignored would remain in place, and the oil-for-food scam would continue.
You can't verify what doesn't exist imbecile. Your allegation that she falsified intel is a total lie otherwise you'd have some proof.
NAPPY DUGOUT

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
go fck yourself
WHAT'S THAT GONNA ACCOMPLISH? THEN THERE JUS' BE MO' OF HIM.
NAPPY DUGOUT

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't verify what doesn't exist imbecile. Your allegation that she falsified intel is a total lie otherwise you'd have some proof.
WHY YOU WASTE YOU TIME ASKIN' AN IDEOLOGUE FO' PROOFS? WHY YOU NOT SIMPLY LOCATE ONE IN YOU NEIGHBORHOOD AN' THEN KILL IT? WE NOT GOIN' NOWHERE UNTIL THESE FOLKS DEAD. NOW, I GRANT YOU THERE THE CHRISTIAN CRAZIES, AN' THEY A TEMPTIN' TARGET, BUT I ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEEK OUT THE BID'NESS PEOPLE BEHIND THEM.
NAPPY DUGOUT

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest people believe in ethical behavior instead of abusing the system.
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW, JOHNNY BOY? JUS' IN CASE YOU UNFAMILIAR WITH 'THE SYSTEM' IT ALL ABOUT STEALIN' OTHER FOLKS' MONEY. NUTHIN 'ETHICAL' ABOUT IT.
NAPPY DUGOUT

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he didn't? He sealed all his records from the American public.
I don't know about you, but when someone hides something from me,It makes me suspicious
YEAH, ME TOO. THA'S WHY I'LL OFTEN RIP A WOMAN'S PANTIES OFF AS THE FIRST ACT OF FOREPLAY. BACK ATCHU, PATRIOT.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think that's going to happen either. Most of us are still shell-shocked from the last election and are now just biding our time hoping that some sanity will return in the next two elections.
Politicizing the Tea Party movement was a bad idea and no one wants more derisiveness than we already have in this country thanks to this current administration.
Unfortunately, Romney was not the right messenger. Obama just got lucky. Hopefully, Americans will be paying more attention to the failed policies of what will be this two-term president the next time.
Obamacare will be in full swing by 2016. People are in for a huge wake-up call. Maybe our taxes didn't go up this year but every single one of us will be paying for that monstrosity in four years.
There you go again Carol, blaming the divisiveness in this country on Obama when it was the right who from the very beginning did their utmost to obstruct anything that would help the economy recover and put people back to work. The very night he was elected a predominantly black church was burned to the ground in Springfield Massachusetts by a group of racists who were angry that a black man was elected.
If Mitt Romney wasn't the right then who was nitwit? The GOP had one candidate, John Huntsman who had a chance but his problem was that he was actually sane and the extreme right culled him out at the beginning. The rest of the field were whack jobs and buffoons.
Obama didn't get lucky stupid, the Republican plan was economically unfeasible and quite frankly morally repugnant.
Obama's policies haven't failed liar. In his first two years before the Republicans retook the House he was able to pull the economy out of the ditch that their policies put us in.
You're predictable and ignorant screed about Obamacare is also false. In the end it's all about ending abuses that big insurance used to fleece their subscribers and pad the bottom line. Maybe you think it's all right for them to take money and then try to weasel out of paying when you really need it but I don't and the majority of Americans don't either.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do bozo's like you feel the need to make up $hit?
Actually he was right dipstick, spending originates in the House.
Once again you demonstrate your total inability to debate on a factual logic based level.
You're an idiot!
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie has no chance in either party, except in New Jersey politics.
Probably re-elected Governor in 2013, then run for US Senate in 2018.
Republican Party has no leader at present.
Economic failure of Obama Administration will likely make 2016 a Republican year.
Republicans hold the House of Representatives which places a break on any initiative of President Obama.
Scott Brown, if he wins Senate seat, may be in line for leadership.
Christie could run for the Senate and President in 2020.
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Hillary Clinton despite being in the hospital and doing excellent, it was mentioned she will consider a run in 2016, can't wait girl! You will get my vote in every race!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely!!
Gather them up and send them to Russia, with the other commies!!
In case you haven't been keeping up with current events, you know, over the past couple of decades, Russia is now capitalist and we are communist.
If you get an education in history, you will see that capitalism beat your side around the world.
So, given that it is a foregone conclusion that capitalism beats communism, why don't you give us your prediction about what will be the outcome of capitalist Russia in confrontation with communist so-called "United" States.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots.

Here's a 6th grade reading problem.

Valerie Plame generated all US intel on Saddam Hussein's WMD program given to the US president.

The intel was falsified.

Please tell us who falsified that intelligence....

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024 wrote:
Hillary Clinton despite being in the hospital and doing excellent, it was mentioned she will consider a run in 2016, can't wait girl! You will get my vote in every race!!!!
The Democrats elected a Congressman running from an insane asylum. Nothing would surprise us.

It's good to know she is recovering from her diplomatic injuries. Perhaps now she can testify about why she lied about Benghazi.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats elected a Congressman running from an insane asylum. Nothing would surprise us.
It's good to know she is recovering from her diplomatic injuries. Perhaps now she can testify about why she lied about Benghazi.
Disclosure of details of Benghazi might help enemies of the US?
President Reagan pulled the Marines out of Lebanon after the disaster on his watch. He was wise to do this.
Ron Paul has a point on engaging in too many wars
Peace

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots.
Here's a 6th grade reading problem.
Valerie Plame generated all US intel on Saddam Hussein's WMD program given to the US president.
The intel was falsified.
Please tell us who falsified that intelligence....
Valerie Plame's job was to oversee a group whose job it was to verify the incoming intel.

Cheney & Bush used intel that could not be or had not been verified.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Christie switched to the Democrat Party?
He should as with Hurricane Sandy he put his constituents ahead of his party. Republicans don't do that.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
When are the hypocritical Obama's going to pay their 39%?
Another right whiner who has no clue on how income taxes are calculated.

Only the income over $380K would have been taxed at the top rate which last year was 35%.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with all-electric cars if they are functional and cost-efficient.
Problem is, they are neither.
They are functional.

Depending on your typical daily drive, it can be very cost efficient.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress (and the Chosen One) lack the ability to pass a "complete gun ban."
This is a non-issue.
Who is saying they want a total ban.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush had left to finish his vacation before signing a major piece of legislation that Congress convened to pass on New Year's Day at the 11th hour, and I said the same thing about him, would I still be out of my mind?
If any president did that, I'd feel the same way.
If Bush had done that, you would too.
Be honest.
Bills can be signed from any location.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 769,321 - 769,340 of1,033,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 64,923
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min j_m_w 95,990
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min CDC 46,985
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 10 min Huh 4
Abby 4-16 10 min Mister Tonka 25
Abby 4-14 17 min Mister Tonka 48
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Professor Emeritus Fellow 42,921
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE