Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,466)

Showing posts 769,301 - 769,320 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

ALL THE CLINTON PRESIDENCY did was to put AMERICA in a position to FUND the wars that have been going on under the DEMS and REPUBS

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

If I can't get the FairTax then I want this.$0.20 sale tax period! No deductions. None. No other taxes. NONE! Split it up this way.$0.12 Local,$0.05 State,$0.03 Federal. If you can't pay for the government with what you receive cut the government till you can!!! Put the power back into the hands of the people and the states. Gut the federal government.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
Then he should be able to answer one very simple question.
Where is the money going to come from to pay for Obama's government?
I'm no bookie but i will give you ten to one odds he can't answer that and i will give you a thousand to one he wont shut up about how it's not obamas fault.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
Then he should be able to answer one very simple question.
Where is the money going to come from to pay for Obama's government?
Taxes and cuts to entitlement programs that Obama had on the table months ago. Republicans were, and still are, too afraid of Grover Norquist to work out a "grand bargain" that included an increase in taxes to their wealthy masters.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sixty thousand Carol and their is no "they."
Assad Jr, the dentist, is not the man his daddy was and turned the governance of Syria over to the Generals way long ago, the Generals, having milked Iran and Russia for personal gain are beginning to bail, as in left and right.
BTW 60,000 is not a big deal in the grand scheme__not even close to the damage GWB wreaked on Iraq.
Is the havoc Saddam Hussein wreaked on his own people who were discovered in mass graves and their blood stained on hooks in his torture rooms a big deal?

Just trying to get your perspective on the bigger picture. You might have to zoom out a little.

But may I also ask your perspective on the rape epidemic in India? Just curious about your views on this too.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
If I can't get the FairTax then I want this.$0.20 sale tax period! No deductions. None. No other taxes. NONE! Split it up this way.$0.12 Local,$0.05 State,$0.03 Federal. If you can't pay for the government with what you receive cut the government till you can!!! Put the power back into the hands of the people and the states. Gut the federal government.
That would mean the ones left in govt. would haave to actualy do something .
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Political PILLOCKS refuse to admit IT's ALL being done by the SAME GOVERNMENT,COULDN'T KEEP CHARLES RANGEL A DEMOCRAT as head of the house ways and means THE HEAD TAXMAN WAS A DEMOCRAT AND OBAMA THREW HIM UNDER THE BUS FOR A REPUBLICAN lololo WOW

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Beer sales going to be a lot slower tonight with people having less money in their paycheck. Except people tend to drink more when times are bad. Next three months going to really suck.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here let me help you Homer. By Black Sabbath. Otherwise it's plagiarism. You're welcome.
It's public knowledge moron, unless you're a moron. Oh wait, nevermind.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Flackstredomus still 0 for every prediction he has ever made? LOL!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

HOW COME the WORD CRACKER IS NOT BANNED,and the word that is banned is used more than before it was banned NWORD

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the havoc Saddam Hussein wreaked on his own people who were discovered in mass graves and their blood stained on hooks in his torture rooms a big deal?
Just trying to get your perspective on the bigger picture. You might have to zoom out a little.
But may I also ask your perspective on the rape epidemic in India? Just curious about your views on this too.
Don't forget the Palestinian suicide bombers he was paying the families of $25,000.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY IS it OUR BURDEN to BE IN EVERYONES BUSINESS thats dictatorship on the world level we need to SOLVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS IN AMERICA BECAUSE THESE SAME THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY EVERY DAY MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS how is that we rape and KILL each other in this country and HOLLYWOOD tells us how Pretty we are and we just LIE to OURSELVES want more truth

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>That would mean the ones left in govt. would haave to actualy do something .
Yep!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas 6000 new federal rules and regulations went into effect. Naw the the federal government is not the problem.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Guess Tenzing had to leave again suddenly. Maybe he's still trying to come with an answer to my questions. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt a little while longer.

Anyway, did anyone else catch the exchange between Boehner and Reid? When Reid apparently told some bold-faced lies about Boehner and Boehner told him to "f" himself twice with witnesses to verify.

But this is the interesting part. Reid then meekly responded that he was "just reading the script they gave him to read" and one of Reid's right hand men confirmed this to be true.

Does anyone else see how funny that is? And revealing?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget the Palestinian suicide bombers he was paying the families of $25,000.
How quickly we forget. Realtime will say that was no big deal.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the debt the past two years belongs to Boehner.
I agree. That's why I think he should join the party he actually belongs to. Boehner is a Democrat. You'd know that if you actually follow events in Congress.
If you were paying any attention, he and Nancy Pelosi cut a deal for him to force the 112th Congress to vote him in as Speaker for the 113th Congress, which he did in mid-November. That got shoved up his ass yesterday. He barely kept enough votes to keep his position as Speaker.
It's obvious to everyone Boehner is a Democrat. It became obvious the first time the debt ceiling had to be raised, and he forced it through without any spending cuts.
And, what just happened?

Well, where's the money going to come from to pay for Obama's government?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A Connecticut Cop Halts Gun Shows After Newtown
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
so go to a gun shop.
Good__there is no reason for gun shows which allow gun dealers to move sales away from their stores.

Car dealers have off premise sales but don't invite personal sellers and buyers to participate, same with boat dealers and such.

It's a gun thing and one which draws in second amendment nutjobs such as those found on topix and other bullsht anonymous forums.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Schools ‘May Require Recitation Of The Lord’s Prayer’ Under Indiana Bill

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/04/1...

unconstitutional. a waste of taxpayer money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 769,301 - 769,320 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••