Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,463)

Showing posts 769,241 - 769,260 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Pssst...Don't look now but America rich are doing as the French and English rich did...flee the country with their wealth and jobs and leave the taxes to the rest of the morons left behind.
PSSST... DON'T LOOK NOW BUT THERE'S NOT MANY PLACES TO GO ANYMORE. COSTA RICA? COOL!
THE DEBIL

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

HEY, UM, HERE'S A THOUGHT. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE HUNGRY LOCAL PEASANTS DISCOVER THERE'S A BUNCH OF TAX DODGERS WITH NO PLACE ELSE TO GO IN THEIR MIDST? CAN YOU SAY, "FIESTA!"

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Al Gore to work for...

Al Jazeera...

"...Current will cease to exist. Gore will serve on the "advisory board" for "Al Jazeera America," according to internal memo."

https://twitter.com/brianstelter
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
People change. Christie appeared to be a conservative, but is clearly a big-government spender. Better to learn sooner rather than later.
He finally realized that gov't is the answer when billions are available.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In the aftermath of the fiscal-cliff deal, Republicans in Congress issued a heartfelt apology to the top 1.5 per cent richest people in America, offering “messages of profound condolence” for allowing their taxes to increase slightly.
“Our hearts go out to them,” said House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), still teary-eyed after hanging up the phone with a multimillionaire in Orange County, California.“We came to Washington to do the work of 1.5 per cent of the American people, and we didn’t get it done.”
The House Speaker said that he had spoken to several members of the top 1.5 per cent who were “understandably despondent” over seeing their taxes rise marginally as a result of the deal:“Some of them were so upset they even considered moving to Canada, until they found out the taxes were higher there.”
Mr. Boehner said that he tried to offer the wealthy consolation by reminding them that because of an increase in payroll taxes, millions of middle-class and working-class Americans would be suffering more than they would:“That usually put them in a better mood.”
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Virginia) assailed the fiscal-cliff legislation today, calling it “a classic example of putting 98.5 per cent of the American people ahead of the rest of the country.”
Offering words of hope to the top 1.5 per cent, Mr. Cantor said,“In a few months we’ll have the next debate about the debt ceiling. As God is my witness, we will try to do a better job of bringing this nation to the brink of Armageddon.”
But to billionaires such as Harland Dorrinson, a longtime super-donor to the G.O.P., such assurances ring hollow:“If the fiscal-cliff deal is the kind of performance we can expect from Republican politicians, what’s the point of owning them?”
Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
Nothing new here just a drunk with nothing of her own to add , never has this obama worshiper had an original thought ever , maybe thats the reason she is an obama groupie .
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing new here just a drunk with nothing of her own to add , never has this obama worshiper had an original thought ever , maybe thats the reason she is an obama groupie .
He is President and you are WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Feeling your own pulse? A test to see if anyone is reading my posts? Should have read comprehension?
Take your pick.
I don't proof read any longer, with this thread loaded up with freaks such as yourself__what would be the point?
He probably thought it was a new way to drown someone
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
HEY, UM, HERE'S A THOUGHT. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE HUNGRY LOCAL PEASANTS DISCOVER THERE'S A BUNCH OF TAX DODGERS WITH NO PLACE ELSE TO GO IN THEIR MIDST? CAN YOU SAY, "FIESTA!"
Can you say "washington" ! Can you say little Timmy Geitener ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Choo Choo!

"Why did a Train Carrying Biofuel Cross the Border 24 Times and Never Unload?"

A cargo train filled with biofuels crossed the border between the US and Canada 24 times between the 15th of June and the 28th of June 2010; not once did it unload its cargo, yet it still earned millions of dollars...

...Each time the loaded train crossed the border the cargo earned its owner a certain amount of Renewable Identification Numbers (RINs), which were awarded by the US EPA to “promote and track production and importation of renewable fuels such as ethanol and biodiesel.” The RINs were supposed to be retired each time the shipment passed the border, but due to a glitch not all of them were. This enabled Bioversal to accumulate over 12 million RINs from the 24 trips, worth between 50 cents and $1 each, which they can then sell on to oil companies that haven’t met the EPA’s renewable fuel requirements."

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-...
THE DEBIL

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

SAY, WHERE THAT RUSSIAN GUY WHO THINKS EVERYBODY RESPECTS THE RICH? PUTZ.
Q: WHAT'S DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAROL AND SUPERMAN.
A: SUPERMAN READS MY SHIT.
THE DEBIL

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Can you say "washington" ! Can you say little Timmy Geitener ?
I CAN, BUT WHAT DO I GET FOR IT?
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your benefactor you ungrateful liberal democrat , I feed , clothe , and provide for your very existance , your welcome for now ,tomorrow who knows , I could quit contributing and just join you .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Rev Al...

after we get their guns...we should go after knives...

http://townhall.com/video/al-sharpton-after-g...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

The Seven Things You Need to Know About the Tax Deal
President Obama will sign the legislation soon. Last night, he described the agreement as, "one step in the broader effort to strengthen our economy and broaden opportunity for everybody."

"Under this law, more than 98 percent of Americans and 97 percent of small businesses will not see their income taxes go up," he said. "Millions of families will continue to receive tax credits to help raise their kids and send them to college. Companies will continue to receive tax credits for the research that they do, the investments they make, and the clean energy jobs that they create. And 2 million Americans who are out of work but out there looking, pounding the pavement every day, are going to continue to receive unemployment benefits as long as they’re actively looking for a job."

We know that that a lot of people have questions about the deal, so we've pulled together some of the most important facts. Here are the seven things you need to know

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/01/02/sev...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh goodie!

tax breaks EXTENSIONS for wind mills!

http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Unemployment....

Hits us all!

"Conservative group: Boehner will not be re-elected"

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/02/conservativ...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

New Nuclear Reactor to be buried 100 feet under permafrost in middle of Alaska?

http://enenews.com/radio-nuclear-reactor-be-b...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
The Seven Things You Need to Know About the Tax Deal
President Obama will sign the legislation soon. Last night, he described the agreement as, "one step in the broader effort to strengthen our economy and broaden opportunity for everybody."
"Under this law, more than 98 percent of Americans and 97 percent of small businesses will not see their income taxes go up," he said. "Millions of families will continue to receive tax credits to help raise their kids and send them to college. Companies will continue to receive tax credits for the research that they do, the investments they make, and the clean energy jobs that they create. And 2 million Americans who are out of work but out there looking, pounding the pavement every day, are going to continue to receive unemployment benefits as long as they’re actively looking for a job."
We know that that a lot of people have questions about the deal, so we've pulled together some of the most important facts. Here are the seven things you need to know
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/01/02/sev...
Tell us how much you love the Bush tax rates....
Jack Ching Botta Bing tax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
...not a criminal surrounded by mob henchmen.He has a birth certificate,school records,and a S.S.card from the state he was really from.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Almost entire ground-level of Northern Hemisphere covered in radioactive fission product after 3/11 (GRAPHIC)— Study:“The impact of Fukushima radioxenon releases on the worldwide Xe-133 background must be investigated”

http://enenews.com/almost-entire-ground-level...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 769,241 - 769,260 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min dhimsbugs 167,725
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,180
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Welp 43,164
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,556
Babylon the Great 3 hr Dr_Jay 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 96,279
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr jackson 4,041
Amy 4-23 8 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 14 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs