Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,221 - 769,240 of 1,098,971 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
SATAN

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't complaining. It's Lily and other libs who seem to think the war on terror is overrated.
Just reporting the latest news.
Obama is another war president. That's what they have to deal with. Not me.
THERE IS NO "WAR ON TERROR" HONEY, THAT WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENT OF A DOG CHEWING OFF IT'S OWN LEG. AND I IMAGINE YOU'VE SEEN THAT HAPPEN A TIME OR TWO WHEN THE SUN COMES UP, EH?
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

AND TO THE NWORD CONTROLLED by WHITE LIB DEMOCRATS WHO TOLD YOU EBONICS WAS A GOOD IDEA for a BLACK EDUCATOR TO EMBRACE THAT GARBAGE PIG LATIN B/S instead of teaching BLACK CHILDREN ACTUAL AFRICAN LANGUAGES or CHINESE,SPANISH OR JUST MAKE THE BLACK CHILD MULTI LINGUA EBONICS where is the GREAT WORKS PRINTED IN EBONICS the WHITE LIBS WHO HAD NO INTREST IN YOUR SUCCESS ONLY ONE or TWO FOR SHOW THAT WOULD HAVE DONE WELL ANYWAY LOOK AT THE MAJORITY OF YOUNG BLACKS AND TELL ME THE WHITE LIB DEMOCRATS DID SOMETHING FOR YOUR PEOPLE,YOU HIDE YOUR SHAME WITH PRIDE NASTY NWORDS
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> simple..you become a democrate ,call everyone else names ,lie , and worship obama.
GOOD Fing ANSWER
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you name one that wasn't?
Again, you're barking up the wrong tree.

You need to take Obama being another war president up with other libs on here.

Obama was supposed to be the anti-war president except for the "right war". At least he said he was.

Imagine if Bush were in Obama's shoes. The Iraq War ended a long time ago. But we're fighting three different wars now.

Holy cannoli...the screaming from the left would be deafening.
SATAN

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

MY, MY. JEWPIX IS WORKING ITS LITTLE TUCHAS OFF TODAY TRYING TO BE RID OF SATAN. YET ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THE BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL NO DOUBT.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that you speak for 'them' or anything.
Lol!
That's what they all say. Maybe different words but same thing.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

THE LOW LIFE DEM who insults everyone she has her feelings hurt your GROUP CAME UP WITH N WORD I NEVER SAID N***** I SAID WHAT IS ACCPETED BY MOST BLACKS FROM J Z GYWNETH PALTROW, KANYE WEST YOU KNOW THE WORD WIDE ALBUM PUT OUT BY JZ, KANYE NWORDS IN PARIS YOU WERE NOT OFFENDED BY THAT ALBUM YOU SANG IT ALL DAY TWEETED TO YOUR BUDDY THAT ISH IS DOPE SUCKER,SILVER AND GOLD WILL VANISH AWAY BUT A GOOD EDUCATION WILL NEVER EVER

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Friday!
You got no job and there ain't shit to do.
Lets get high.
Hurray!

I came home to fix a stuck thermostat (just the wall thermostat) for a gas boiler I installed a few months ago. Darn thing stuck on last night and it was 85 degrees in the upper rooms last night! Honeywell thermostats must be junk now - used to be a name you could rely on. All fixed. OK. I've got the good stuff.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> simple..you become a democrate ,call everyone else names ,lie , and worship obama.
Ain't that the truth!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
SAY, UM, WHEN YOU WERE CLEANING TOILETS FOR A LIVING DID YOU FALL INTO THE HABIT OF EATING THE LITTLE WAX CAKES IN THE BOTTOMS OF THE URINALS? THOSE ARE NOT FACTS YOU MENTION, THEY ARE FACTOIDS IN SOME CASES AND PURE FABRICATION IN OTHERS. HISTORY IS AN UNINTERRUPTED STREAM OF EVENTS IN THE TRADITIONAL PERCEPTION, IT DOES NOT COME IN UNRELATED FOUR OR EIGHT YEAR CHUNKS.
RONALD REAGAN DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT TRYING TO PRETEND THE NATIONAL MALAISE WAS A CARTER ERA FABRICATION AND TO HELP AMERICAN MORALE RECOVER FROM THE STAGGERING DEFEAT IN VIETNAM. IT WAS FELT IN CONGRESS AT THE TIME THAT AMERICA COULDN'T BEAR ONE MORE SCANDAL OR HE WOULD'VE BEEN IMPEACHED AN REMOVED FROM OFFICE FOR PAYING THE AYATOLLAHS TO ARM THE RIGHT WING CONTRAS. YOU REMEMBER IRAN, RIGHT? THE OL' AXIS OF EVIL?
THE DOUBLING OF THE DEBT AND THE ATTEMPT TO ARM VICIOUS RIGHT-WING PARAMILITARIES BY HAVING FINANCIAL AND WEAPONS DEALINGS WITH OUR ARCH ENEMIES ARE RELATED. THEY DID NOT OCCUR INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER.
THE FINANCIAL HISTORY OF THE FIRST OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS ONE OF SIMPLY HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE WRETCHED EXCESSES OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATIONS: A TAX CUT IN THE FACE OF TWO WARS, A HOUSING BUBBLE CREATED BY DEREGULATION, ETC., ETC.. YOU CANNOT LOOK AT ONE SET OF FACTOIDS WITHOUT LOOKING AT ALL OF THEM.
THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY FOR MANY MANY YEARS KNEW VERY WELL THAT IT COULD NOT TAKE POWER ON ITS OWN. IT NEEDED A WEDGE, A WAY TO DRUM UP SUPPORT FOR GREED AND AVARICE AND OUTRIGHT THIEVERY SO IT BEGAN TO MANIPULATE FOLKS LIKE YOU USING SOCIAL ISSUES: HOMOSEXUALITY, ABORTION, THINGS THE THE INDUSTRY CARED NOT ONE WHIT ABOUT, BUT WHICH IT KNEW DROVE THE RURAL AND UNEDUCATED FOLKS IN THE "HEARTLAND." WITHOUT THESE CRAZY STOOPID ALLIES THE FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE INDUSTRIES WOULD LOSE BATTLE AFTER BATTLE. BUT WITH YOU... WITH YOU THEY COULD RULE THE WORLD, SORT OF... AND THROW IN A COUPLE "PATRIOTIC" WARS AND A HANDFUL OF MARKETING TERMS LIKE, 9/11, TERRORISM, RIGHT TO LIFE, DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE, AND HECK! YOU GOT YOU A CON-VOY!
THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT COST A LOOOTOTTTTTTTTT OF MONEY TO MAKE THE CONVOY AND HOW SHOULD YOU PAY FOR IT WITHOUT HAVING TO KICK IN ANY FUNDS OF YOUR OWN? I KNOW! LET'S JUST RUN UP A BIG TAB AND THEN LEAVE IT TO THE OTHER GUY COMING ALONG BEHIND! AND HERE, FINALLY, WE GET TO STOP AND TAKE A BREATH AND LOOK AT YOUR SO-CALLED FACTS DEAD IN THE FACE.
IT'S YOUR DEBT, YOU OWN IT. AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR IT. AND FURTHERMORE, KEEP YOUR WEASLEY LITTLE MOUTH SHUT OR I'LL STUFF SUMTHIN' LONG AND BLACK AND SCALY IN IT.
Why are you shouting?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the "terrorists" in the Syrian Civil War?
Thousands of people have been and still are being slaughtered in Syria.

Now they're turning on Turkey.

What do you propose to do? Or would your white flag already been waving?

How come you never answer the questions?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolute brilliance! This is now and will be the post of the year for 2013.
Talking to yourself, homeo?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Vikings?
They suck.
The pack will kill them.
HAHAHAHA!!! Knew that would get a rise out of you! The Bears?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you had some 'freak' in you.
Yes, and I knew you had some 'gullible' in you too.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone here think of ONE instance of where a sane adult would use the image of another adult to represent themselves on a public forum?
Sorry goober/Waxturd…. you are certifiable. You are also my bitch.
Want some cheese with that wine old codger? I know it drives you nuts, hence I'm laughing my ass off at you. Yeah, I'm crazy. Thanks!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Raising the debt ceiling is allowing the Federal Government to borrow more money. It's like you going out and getting a new credit card when all your others are full. Stop the borrowing Don't raise the debt limit. If you can't pay for the government you have with the money you receive cut the government till you can. Then cut it some more.
I get it. You want things the way they were prior to the Bush Administration & Republicans to take us off that path. Me too.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
What this points out is that the American people gave Obama a historically significant mandate. They looked at what he accomplished in his first term and compared it to the direction the Republican party wanted to take us and choose Obama. Your reasoning is subjective and unsubstantiated. I suggest you change your moniker to "Spin is no SIN". Has more of a ring to it anyway.
Ok....
Then he should be able to answer one very simple question.

Where is the money going to come from to pay for Obama's government?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like that little man from brooklyn that is repeatedly using the word n****r ?
The one you were talking to?
Yes, him too...whoever the little man from brooklyn is.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where?
How many people in the workforce today?
How many people in the workforce a year ago today?
How many people reached the age of 18 during the past year?
Those fraudulent numbers just aren't adding up, are they?
... dufus.
So,you joined the "but" club. Not surprised
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember after the election when "American Lady" said this wouldn't happen because there was a way to rig the electoral college vote to keep Obama from being sworn in? Wonder what happened to her?
To borrow a phrase from Tatum O'Neil's ex, "are you joking?"

American Lady, Independent Majority and many others are the same fkn topix nutcase.

I hope that helped.

I skip right by that screwball unless I'm desperate for a segue, suggest that you do the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago